I'm Loving It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He explores my boobs so long that I get lost in what he's doing, until his hands glide south, tracing lightly along my stomach. The lightning rushes ahead of his fingers, electrocuting my pussy as his fingers stop their descent just above my panties. His mouth trails in the wake of his fingers, his tongue licking and sucking the skin of my abdomen, teasingly moving in circles, then heading back upward toward my boobs.

"Oh gaaawwd!" I moan. "You teasing fucker!"

He laughs, then I feel his finger against my panties, lightly rubbing my pussy lips. He runs it up and down, exploring each labia, following their curves, riding up over my clit, then swirling around it, then sliding down the opening between my pussy lips. God he's good. My panties were soaking wet when he got here, so they must feel like a washcloth in a tub by now.

His lips begin kissing me through my panties, exploring like his finger did, up and down my labia, around, nibbling lightly on my clit and sending white light through the back of my eyelids.

"Oh please eat me!" I plead.

He ignores me, letting me know that he is in charge, that I will beg as long as he wants me to. His tongue probes into my hole, pushing the panties inward, penetrating me only slightly, in the most torturous, agonizing way.

He plays my moans like a musical instrument, calling them out at will, with each little gesture, as he learns how my body responds. I'm gyrating and thrusting my hips, trying to hurry his slow, sacred ritual, loving the anticipation, hating it.

Suddenly his tongue buries itself inside me. At first I think he pushed my panties all the way up and into me, but then his tongue begins licking and fucking me and I know he pulled my panties aside. He stuck his tongue deep into me, so deep it feels like almost like a semi-hard cock.

I quiver and cum right there, shivering out of control, my skin melting as Miko tongues my juicy hole, lapping and licking and making slurping noises.

"Ohmygod stop," I pull his head away. "Too much," I manage to explain. Then I lay there with fireworks behind my eyes, inside my skin.

Somewhere between there and here, Miko's mouth reaches out to mine again. I don't know how much time passed, it felt like a slow eternity and I didn't feel him move but the next thing I'm aware of is the taste of my own pussy on my lips. Miko is tonguing my sweet juice into my mouth, and I lap it up like the most succulent nectar, sucking his tongue and lips, loving my own taste.

My arms are wrapped tightly around his head, his body pinning me into the bed so that I'm immobilized, and nothing but our skin separates us. My panties are gone, he must've taken them off when I was lost in an orgasmic daze.

I become aware of his cock, lightly touching my pussy, asking sweetly in the language of sex if it may proceed. Yes, I answer with a thrust of my hips. Enter me, I need you inside me, I need to—

"OOOhhhh!" I gasp as his head pushes past my lips, sliding inside me. A moment before, I was my entire body, feeling all the sensation of our skin, and now I am just his cock head, I am stretching around it as his cock warps my space and time and bends me in half. I am splitting, he is my warm broiling hot center, and my insides erupt around him as he slides deeper and deeper. My center expands, it moves as he moves, I am a barometer of lust, feeling his pleasure, hearing his moans, aching against his throbbing hard joy. I can feel his ecstasy, he is breathing loudly into my ears, and his breathing echoes inside my center. Every nerve is concentrated inside that sphere, all of it happening together, his cock moving slowly in and out, taking me with him back and forth, my center rolling over the waves of pleasure he's creating. He is the washing machine and I am his laundry. I swirl with him at his every whim. He begins to quicken his pace, thrusting harder, faster, deeper, pushing into new places I forgot were there. I am entering his spin cycle. This sex is so raw and pure and animal, there's no need for emotions or conversation, we're just bodies fucking and going to the pleasure zone. We are the pure rhythm inside that makes everyone want to fuck. There's no confusion, no expectations, we are one in our fucking, he hammers me until my head stops thinking, and I am simply climbing and building upwards, towards something, rising higher into joy. His cock is my entire world, his pleasure builds as my own builds, I am following him and then he is following me, then we are rising together.

I am screaming so loud but I can barely hear my voice tearing out of me, and his white hot cum lances into me, his cock swelling and stretching my world as I fall to pieces, shattering into my own ecstatic cum, oozing and pumping and squirting around his cock while he pumps his cum into me.

His full weight crushes me down and I know he's collapsed on me, but all I can do is hold him in my arms and lay there trembling like a water bed beneath his hard, heavy body.

Slowly awareness comes back. Miko is so heavy on me that I need to shift, and he follows my cue and rolls onto his side beside me, throwing his leg and arm across my body in a gesture of ownership. He sleepily leans toward me and kisses the skin of my cheek, letting his lips linger there.

It's comfortable lying here with him, but now there's something in the back of my mind bothering me. It's Steve, hiding in the closet. I feel bad for going so far with Miko, and yet I feel so good, too. Steve didn't stop it so maybe he liked it? Is he even in there anymore or did he leave while we were fucking?

Miko is practically passed out on me, and I lift my head up, squinting to look in the closet. I mouth "Are you okay" toward the closet, knowing full well that Steve is neither a lip reader nor a mind reader. He could not have known I would betray his instructions, and yet he could've stopped it.

Slowly I see a shape materialize out of the closet. Steve steps into the room, and I see he is smiling hugely. His jeans are zipped and buttoned. He gives me a thumbs up, a sly wink, then creeps quietly out of the room. I hear his feet padding softly down the stairs, and I'm confused, wondering what the hell he's doing. Is he trying to let Miko and I sleep the night in our bed together?

I caress Miko's back, tracing the lines of his muscles and trying to relax. My body feels amazing, but my mind is spinning.

Suddenly I hear the front door loudly slam.

"Honey, I'm home!" Steve yells, prompting Miko to jolt awake and leap to his feet. "Whose car is parked in front of our house?"