I'm Loving It Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what to do now. I felt as if I could've just let myself float away into Tamara Land forever. But I also knew her a little, and she was not the type of girl who liked to be tied down, which made me immediately scared. I really was like a school girl, and I felt myself build a wall inside me. I couldn't tell her anything I was feeling, because I just wanted more of her and I didn't want to scare her away. She reached out and took hold of my chin, gently pulling my mouth toward hers as she leaned in and kissed me.

"You're wonderful," she said. "I want you to know. I'd like more of you."

"Yes please," I said, relieved at her words, but still unable to tell her how much I needed her. I reached out and let my finger trace around her areola, loving the flesh of her boobs. "You have perfect boobs."

"Thank you," she said. "So do you. Yours are so firm and pretty and perfect. I couldn't stop looking at them while you slept, and even caressing them."

"Really?" I asked, blushing.

"Yeah, I love them. I love everything about your body," she said.

Her words made me dizzy and I couldn't look away. The way her eyes penetrated mine felt as if she could see inside my head and knew my every thought. It was disconcerting, but I told myself there's no way she can. She kissed me again and we enjoyed the softness of each other's mouths for a moment before laying our heads down on our arms and gazing into each others' eyes.

"You're so beautiful," I said, feeling star struck by this hypnotic, miraculous creature who lay naked before me like some Greek goddess. "So incredibly beautiful."

"So are you," she said, smiling. "I meant it when I said I love you last night."

Last night! Oh no, did I sleep through the night? Steve is going to kill me!

"What time is it?" I leaped up, hearing her words and loving them but panicking nonetheless.

"Ssshh," she said. "Relax. It's around midnight. We slept for a few hours."

"Okay, midnight isn't bad, I guess. But I didn't text Steve or call him. He's gonna think something bad."

Tamara smiled. "Don't worry, I texted him from your phone when it started blowing up a few hours ago. I pretended I was you and told him you and the girls at work were having drinks and catching a late movie." Her face turned devilish. "He asked if there was any chance of you bringing home a friend, and he even suggested one by name." I groaned inwardly. "In fact, he actually asked what the odds are of you bringing that slut Tamara home."

"Oh no!" I said, grinning despite myself as the panicky explanation tumbled out of my mouth. "He and I have talked about you and I told him how much I wanted to hook up with you and I mentioned that you're a little slutty—" She fake-pouted, her eyes wickedly impaling me. "You see, I'm not supposed to hook up with any girls unless Steve is allowed to as well. But I've been wanting you so bad, and I knew I was gonna go against his wishes." I looked at her steadily. "I couldn't share you with him the first time."

"Oh well that's funny, because I told him I might make his wishes come true," she said, eyes glimmering with mischief.

"You did?"

"Yup. I told him Tamara is looking hot and ready tonight and maybe she and I will share his big cock and swap his cum back and forth in our mouths."

"You did not!"

"Pull out your phone," she said. "I totally had phone sex with your boyfriend!"

"I believe you. Just oh my god. So he's at home waiting with a giant boner for us to walk through the door?"

"Probably. It was pretty sexy but I cut him off and told him I had to go, so he didn't get off for me."

I laughed. "You're literally outrageous."

"Oh you think that's bad, well, I also told him to send me a pic of his cock, and he did. So now I've seen your boyfriend's cock. I have to admit, it's nice looking. Somehow, I knew you wouldn't mind at all. I was just flowing with things, pretending to be you, and I might've gotten a little carried away." She paused, studying me. "You mad?"

I had to think about it a minute. I shook my head. "Strangely, no. I find it hilarious. And I don't feel threatened or jealous at all, which is weird. Because if you were a bitch, you could totally get him to cheat on me with you by telling him I already cheated with you." I kissed her, getting lost in her soft lips. "Honestly, I don't even want to go home to him tonight, I'd rather sleep here with you."

She shrugged. "Listen sweety, I'm not going to try to take your man from you. I bet we can have a lot of fun with him, and I'm okay you promised him you'd share me. Not all the time, of course. I'll be your sexy little bitch sometimes, just for you."

My pussy tingled. This woman had no idea what she did to me. If I let her keep talking, I'd be ablaze with uncontrollable lust again.

"I'm not bringing you home tonight. I literally have no desire for Steve right now at all, and I would feel forced to focus on him when I really just want more of you. It would turn into a bad experience for him, and for me." I took a deep breath. "God I sound like such a selfish bitch, don't I? It's just, this is really sacred to me. I knew I needed you and it feels so good to me. It wouldn't have been the same at all if I had brought you home as a toy for him."

She smiled at me. "I feel the exact same way. You and I need some more practice first before we can let a man get between us."

I loved what this woman did for me. I wanted to tell her all about it. It was such a conflicting feeling. I really had a lot to process. So much was changing inside of me for the better, and it seemed like I was becoming more sexual and alive by the week. This evolution had momentum inside me, and next it would be that orgy Miko invited us to. For a moment I was outside of myself and it looked like clockwork, like there was some cosmic plan unfolding in my life, opening these doors to me. I started feeling a growing excitement for what was to come, and especially for the thought of being there with Tamara.

"Oh, and there's one more thing I wanted to ask you about," I told her. "There's this little underground party we were invited to..."

(to be continued)