I'm No Fool April

Story Info
It's April first, but he's no fool.
750 words
3.86
77.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenny8560
kenny8560
159 Followers

Sitting in the darkened room I await the arrival of my wife April. All the while knowing where she is, who she is with, and what they are doing. She's cheating on me with the man I called my best friend for the past 15 years, Jason Evers. They are currently at the Starlight Motel by exit 45 and by now he is balls deep into her while she is screaming, "Fuck me with that huge cock!"

He asks as he pistons in and out of her, "Who owns this pussy?" She tells him, "You do! You fuck me better than he ever could." The harder he fucks her the more disparaging she becomes. I know, I have the video from their last session. Her complete and totally degrading emasculation of me, much to my chagrin, and much to the delight of Jason.

I sip bourbon, neat, while sitting in my favorite chair. Now it's only a house, a mere shell of its former self. I shan't miss it for it lacks the warmth, love and care that once made it a home. The rhythmic tick tock tick tock of the wall clock, marking seconds that seem like hours. Sitting alone in the dark patiently waiting to unload the pent-up anger, frustration, and ire within.

Unmercifully, the seconds give way to hours. Unnerving betrayal and indescribable pain driving a stake through my heart piercing my forsaken soul. I'm now forever dead inside.

I take my last sip of Bulleit. I hold it in my mouth feeling the burn on my tongue before letting the last of the nectar, liquid gold, slide down giving my belly a nice warm glow. In fact, it's the only warmth I have felt in months.

Finally, I see the headlights illuminating the room as her car comes up the drive. I hear the door opening as the room fades back to the somber darkness. I set my glass down afraid I may hurl it in anger. I hear the car door shut and as she passes into the kitchen I hear "Mark? Where are you honey?" I remain sitting, quiet and still.

Suddenly the room is bathed in light and she enters curiously asking, "Honey why are you sitting in the dark? I'm sorry I had to work late again, have you eaten?"

I look at her, my eyes like lasers, trying to bore a hole into her blackened heart and kill the diseased tissue knowing that it is totally consumed. She returns my stare but only for a moment before looking away knowing now that I at least know something. She stammers but cannot form a sentence, incoherently babbling without rhyme or reason.

For a moment, however brief, I see a glimmer of hope, then I start the video playing. "Mark I'm so sorry, please forgive me! I've been so foolish! It was just sex. It had nothing to do with us or you! Oh, gawd Please don't leave me, I love you so much!"

I pause the video beginning my well versed and well-rehearsed reply, "Say no more, I don't want to hear your lies and lame excuses!" the anger evident in my voice.

"How dare you say you love me! Giving yourself freely to another man! You lie, cheat, taking from me what should be mine, only to give it away to another, my best friend! You have ridiculed, belittled, and humiliated me to sate the ego of that asshat, there's nothing that remotely resembles love! Affection, love, tenderness, and most of all, respect, have been taken from me. I have been spat upon, shit upon and trampled into the dirt!"

She collapses to the floor, begging and pleading for absolution where only spite and contempt exist. "Mark baby, I didn't mean any of it! He means nothing to me!" hyperventilating from the sobbing.

"To me, neither do you bitch!" With Machiavellian humor and in a perverted nursery rhyme, saying, "One, two, now we're through; three, four, you're a fucking whore; five, six, I have the video and pics; seven, eight, I'm setting you straight; and nine, ten, you'll never see me again!"

I grab my last bag for symbolism as my car is already packed with my belongings. "Today may be the first, but April, I'm no fool." As the door closes, I'm shouting, "Jason I'll hang your balls on the wall before another night falls!" A filet knife beveled and edged with precision honing and professional sharpening, I'm not fooling.

kenny8560
kenny8560
159 Followers