I'm Not A Rapist

Story Info
A rape gone right.
1.8k words
4.21
77.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not condone rape or violence against women. This is merely a fantasy. Feel free to reproduce, so long as I get credit.

It is a late summer night. I have been creeping around outside your house for weeks, watching you, learning your every move, figuring out your routines. I know you live alone, and that your nearest neighbor is almost a mile away--the "joys" of country living, indeed. Perched in a tree mere feet from your door, I wait patiently. Tonight is the night.

I look at the Indiglo display on my watch-11:35. Almost like clockwork, I see a series of lights turning off, left to right, as you make your way to your bathroom. You do your business in there, and moments later, The house is dark, save for the light from your bedroom television set.

I wait precisely three minutes, then hop down from my branch. I silently make my way to the back door of your house, where I stop, and remove an item from my backpack. I gently rap on the door, and toss a raw steak through the doggie door. Seconds later, I hear a deep growling, followed by the sound of a rather large dog enjoying a steak. Five minutes and twelve seconds later, I open the door, knowing that you keep it unlocked, because Duffy sleeps there. I guess you never counted on a drugged treat being tossed in. That dog won't wake up for at least 12 hours--I can be kind when I want to, and he had done me no harm...merely an obstacle to be overcome. I step over his large, slumbering body, and begin my quest.

Creeping stealthily through your hall, I come at last to your doorway. I remove my next two items: a pair of real handcuffs and a gun. Though you'll never know it, the gun is empty.

I drop to the floor, and take in the scene. There you are, lying naked in your bed. Because you have a bit of a bondage fetish, your left arm has already been tied securely to the bannister, as have both your legs (spread, of course). On the television is what appears to be a rather old porn, looks like late 70s (Is that Kay Parker? I can never tell). Your one free hand lies between your spread legs, slowly rubbing circles on your sparsely haired vagina.

I take a deep breath. This is it. This is the moment I have been planning for weeks.

I first met you as you were coming out of an adult bookstore, and I was coming in. Our eyes met as you were pulling the receipt out of the bag. I smiled at you, said hello. You ignored me.

As fate would have it, I ran into you later that same day at a coffee shop down the road. I asked you if you minded me joining you. You declined, saying that you were "meeting someone" there. I waited and watched you for an hour while I ate my food--no one ever showed. You lied to me.Was it that you weren't interested in me, or were you perhaps ashamed that I saw you exiting a porno shop with a large bag of goodies? I guess I'll never know.

I don't like being lied to...as you're about to find out.

With my ski mask firmly in place, I bolt inside, gripping your right arm in one fast motion, and slapping it into the handcuffs. Before you know it, you are completely restrained...mostly by yourself.

I stand on the side of your bed, looking at you, admiring your delicate, beautiful body. You are a little larger than I expected, not the perfect 36-24-36 type of Playboy model. I don't mind...I actually prefer my women to have a bit more substance to them. Your large, supple breasts are heaving in terror, the terror I can see spelled out across your face. That in and of itself is almost attractive.

Your green eyes are opened wide in fear..."Please...don't hurt me," you stammer. "Take anything you want, just don't hurt me..."

I take your lovely face in my hand, and place a soft, gentle kiss on your cheek. You pull away in disgust. So my next movement is a swift backhand to your exposed cheek. When you turn back to face me, you are, pardon the cliche, looking down the barrel of a gun.

That took the fight out of you. "Do what you will," you submit dejectedly," just please, don't kill me."

I am grateful that you didn't try to feed me a line about a boyfriend or husband coming home...I've been monitoring you long enough to know that you are single, and rather unhappy about the fact. It also keeps me from having to hit you again.

So your body is mine now. That's all fine and wonderful, for your average rapist. But, I'm not a rapist. What I have in store is much more insidious, and cunning.

I want you to want me. Your shame will be compounded, knowing you've...wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I take off my shirt, to reveal my slight pot belly, and rather strong upper body. "Watch me," I demand. As you comply, I kick off my shoes and wiggle out of my jeans. I stand before you dressed in a pair of silk boxers, my manhood straining against them, and my black ski mask. A matching outfit, if you will.

I double check all your bindings--secure. Good, I'd hate for you to get loose, and spoil our fun.

I crawl between your legs. "Just fuck me and be done with it," I hear you mutter. Oh, if only it was that simple. You close your eyes and prepare for the worst. I can just imagine your shock as you feel my tongue lapping gently at your pussy.

I look up, and see your eyes are now wide open, trying to figure out what I'm doing, or more likely, why I'm doing it. The motions of my tongue are so light and gentle you almost mistake me for a lover. You quickly push it out of your mind, determined to endure this assault...but it feels so nice.

I move my hands up and gently spread your labia. Moving my tongue deeper into your crevice, you are startled to hear yourself sigh. You try to ignore me, but feeling me inside your cunt, fucking your with my mouth is difficult to ignore. What's even harder to ignore is the pressure that is now being put on your clit by my thumb.

Before you can wrap this around your head, you feel your lower body start to buckle. Your mound is being pushed into my mouth. Try as you might, you can't stop it--it's like trying not to shiver when it's freezing outside and you're soaking wet. I suppose you must be thinking some strange things right now, but the look on your face tells me that you've decided to at least try and enjoy this. Heck, maybe this "rape" won't be so bad after all.

That's the cue I've been waiting for. I stop entirely. Your eyes meet mine, and you silently question me, not knowing why I've stopped. You have enough presence of mind to not ask why...but I can see the disappointment.

Your body comes back under your control, and you remember yourself. That's when I dive back in. Licking your pussy a bit harder, a bit deeper, rubbing your clit a bit faster. I allow you to buck your hips into my face again, then stop. I can feel you getting hotter. I can taste the extra juices.

I resume my attack, only this time...my tongue heads straight for your clit. An alarm goes off in your head as I lick you on your most special spot. As if that wasn't enough, I shove my middle finger palm up into your cunt, and bend it in.

You no longer care. The last fifteen minutes have changed you from a scared, nervous brunette to a creature of wanton lust. You are practically fucking my face and finger, moaning and panting. Luckily for me, I know exactly when to stop.

You look at me deeply, the terror replaced by need. You silently mouth the word "more"...

"What was that?"

"...more..." you whisper.

"I can't hear you."

"Please, more..."

I stare at you, your chest heaving, your body sweating. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me...please, just fuck me..."

"You want your rapist to fuck you? Is that correct?" I move up closer to you, straddling your body. Our faces inches apart as you thrust out and kiss me. You moan into my mouth as your pelvis grinds into mine. You feel my hard cock, much larger than you anticipated, and start dry humping me.

I break away from the kiss, and pull my dick and balls out of their constraints. Your eyes open wide at the sheer size: not that it's big (a bit better than average), but the girth. You are practically salivating.

Rubbing my cock over your swollen lips, getting it wet and soaking in your juices is almost too much for you. It's been months since you've felt a real dick, and you tell me so. I take that as an invitation, and thrust fully into you.

Your eyes roll up in the back of your head as I ravage you. A stream of vulgarity erupts from your otherwise demure mouth: "Fuck me...fill me...maul my tits, rape me you bastard...just don't stop fucking me...never stop fucking me!"

I pull out just for a moment, untying your legs. I reenter you, allowing your legs to wrap around my torso. I fuck you harder and faster, as your body not only meets mine, but your legs attempt to pull me deeper into you. I move my head down to clamp onto one of your hard, swollen nipples. I bite down hard, and you scream in pleasure.

My hand finds your erect clit again. I have barely began to touch it when you start panting yesyesyesyesyes. It's then that I know you are cumming...that, and the piercing wail that comes out of your mouth. Your cunt contracts as you look me right in the eye. I take off my mask, so that in the height of pleasure, you see who it is inside you.

Before you can say a word, or even react, I pull out. I stand over you, pulling on my erection. It only takes a few seconds of jacking off for my hot cum to gush out like lava, shooting all over your face, dripping onto your heaving, heavy tits. I shove my cock into your mouth to suck me clean, holding the gun to your temple just in case you get any ideas about retribution. Your tongue feels magnificent.

I stand up, getting dressed. I toss you the key to the handcuffs, and I walk out the door.

"Same time next week, Jaime?"

"You ask that every time, Chad...of course!"