I'm not Carol

Story Info
A case of mistaken identity shows a woman where she belongs.
3.9k words
3.88
19.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

The usual warning: This is fiction, don't do any of this in real life.

*****

I woke lying on a cold rough concrete. I tried to remember how much I'd had to drink the night before, but my mind was blank. Every thought made my brain pulse in time with the pneumatic drill which was trying to get into my head. I lay still for a minute trying to work out where I was. The place was deadly silent and dark so I hadn't passed out in the street. Where was I? How had I got here?

Wherever it was, I knew I should make an effort to get myself home and tried to roll over. I didn't succeed, having your arms cuffed behind your back doesn't make turning over easy. My eyes opened wide when I felt that, but I could see nothing. I was a prisoner in darkness. I shouted my distress but was either not heard or ignored. I tried to sit up but the roughness of the concrete on my bare buttocks and the steel collar around my neck made it impossible.

I had no choice but to lie still, although my body was trembling with fear. Who had done this to me? Where was I? As a keen reader of BDSM sites I had to admit to being a little excited by my situation, but the larger part of me was terrified. This was real. My legs were free, but the collar was fixed to the ground so there was no possibility of movement. I don't know how long I was there. With nothing to measure time by it could have been several hours, or even days. I was thirsty but not hungry, so I don't think it was more than five or six hours. Gradually terror became eclipsed by boredom and I tried to keep my sanity with a series of daydreams - being sold to a handsome slave master who would look after me and demand sexual satisfaction for hours on end or tortured and beaten by a master who ended up falling in love with me, being passed between masters and gang-banged until I couldn't stand up. These excited me, but then I would drop off and have nightmares about the horrors that could be my fate and wake screaming.

Fluorescent lights came on suddenly and I blinked madly, trying to rid myself of the glare enough to see properly. I saw boots. Large, well-worn Dr. Marten type boots. His feet must have been huge. Between him and me were thick bars - I was in a cage.

'You've been a naughty girl, Carol.'

His voice was gruff and menacing.

'I'm not ...' My voice was shaking, and he didn't let me finish.

'Tony has sent us to punish you, Carol. Now be a good girl and behave.'

I heard keys working on a lock.

'Let me out. I'm not Carol. I don't know any Tonys.'

The door squealed open on unoiled hinges.

His hand hit me, hard and I squealed. It wasn't as exciting as my reading had led me to believe. It hurt badly. He leant over to undo the collar, and hoisted me to my feet. I am definitely not fashion-model size, but he hoisted me to my feet by one arm as if I weighed no more than a garden chair. I wobbled a little, and he put out an arm to steady me.

'Hi, Carol. Tony doesn't like girls who play around. Do you know what happens to Tony's girls if they play around?'

'I'm not,' I started to say but stopped as he slapped my face, knocking my head to one side. I wondered if my neck was broken. I don't know who this 'Tony' was, nor 'Carol' but I didn't want to meet them.

My captor leered at me.

'Tony shares them, lets me and my boys use them before he sells them.'

I could hear other men in the room, but had no idea how many, or what they looked like.

To my shame I felt dampness between my legs. This was not time to be thinking about internet porn. I was going to have to find some way to escape. I looked up at him. He wore a black skull vest, worn jeans and an even more worn leather jacket; black with studs. His head was shaven and his arms tattooed. I am close to six feet tall, I was staring at his chin, below which his vest struggled to contain his abs. If I wanted a picture of a thug I would have chosen him. I shelved ideas about overpowering my captors to escape; I would need to concentrate on cunning. Perhaps seduction would give me a better chance. I wriggled my hips in what I hoped was an enticing manner, but was ignored.

Without comment I was marched down a short corridor to another room. It was lit by a single unprotected light bulb and contained only an iron bed with a thin mattress. It did not help my peace of mind when I noticed handcuffs attached to all four corners.

One of the men following pushed me onto the bed. He took one of my arms, squeezing it hard and ignoring my attempts to do damage to him with my other limbs. When I was in place he laughed. To my horror he put his hands between my legs. I knew they would come up wet, and teared up with shame as he displayed his fingers to the others, who laughed too.

'Look at this, Grizz,' he chuckled to the man mountain that I had seen first. Looks like she's all ready for us.

'Later, Blue.' You know Tony's orders. 'You'll get your turn, for now she's mine.'

Grizz was the leader, that was clear. The other three grumbled but filed out.

I shrank back as far as the chains would let me as Grizz undid his belt and pulled it from his trousers, grinning at me wickedly. He pushed his jeans and boxers down in one and kicked them to the floor. I was still relying on BDSM stories for my information. They were wrong here, he wasn't especially big, nor particularly thick. It hung limply to my surprise.

'Do you know how I get my kicks, Carol.'

'No sir.' I didn't try to convince him that I wasn't Carol. It hadn't worked before, so I didn't think it would now.

'Bruises.' He showed me the belt wrapped around his hands. 'Lots of bruises turn me on.'

That slap that I had thought so hard earlier was nothing to the force of the belt hitting my nipples. I screeched in pain. From somewhere else in the building I heard laughter.

'Now I want you to count, Carol.'

I nodded.

'One, thank you sir.' We were back to my fantasies.

'That's better. That's what I like to hear. I prefer "Master" though.'

'Sorry Master.' I watched, fearful, as he caught hold of the belt again.

'Two, thank you Master.' I screamed.

Three lashes later he stopped and sat on the bed. It wasn't until his fingers entered me that I realised how wet I was down there.

'That's my girl,' Grizz crowed. He stood up again and put his cock close to my mouth. It was starting to get hard, but wasn't very close yet. Without being asked I licked at it, knowing what was expected. I was trying to put everything into pleasing him. Hoping he would help me escape. He drew away and stood back.

'Six, thank you Master.' This time it was my stomach that took the blow.

'Do you want me to fuck you, slave?' I continued my attempts at seduction, and answered breathlessly.

'Yes, please Master.'

'Tony's right you are a slut, aren't you, Carol?'

'Yes Master.' I still didn't know who Tony was, but in spite of the pain I was getting turned on. I'd have fucked anyone right then.

He flexed the belt and hit me again, several times. Each time I managed the correct response.

'Ten, thank you Master.' I thought Grizz had finished. Ten was a nice round number.

'Such a wet little slut. Do you know it's pouring from your crack?'

I felt exhausted and spent, but he was expecting an answer.

'No, Master, I didn't.'

I closed my eyes, lost in the pain. I opened them quickly as I felt a hand on my painful breasts.

'There, now. Bruises, that's what I like to see.' He twisted one nipple painfully and then grabbed the other, lifting me by them until my back arched away from the bed and I screamed. Again there was laughter from a distance.

Grizz turned away to stand at the end of the bed.

'Look at me, slut!' He ordered. I was looking at his compelling eyes as he handled the belt so the first blow took me by surprise as it crashed against my slit.

I arched my back in pain, unable to speak before I regained enough awareness to grunt a barely audible:

'Eleven, thank you, Master.'

He grinned, aware of my difficulty.

'Good girl.'

I was ready for the next blow, but the pain was no less.

'Twelve, thank you, Master sir.'

Grizz put his belt over my legs, and put his hand inside me, rubbing against my clit. I could see his cock was ready for action now.

His voice turned soft and sexy.

'What do you want now little slave.'

Somewhere in the last few minutes I had abandoned all sanity and embraced pain sluttery with my whole being.

'Fuck me, Master. Please fuck me.'

'You're sure? What about Tony?'

'I don't care about anyone called Tony.'

'You ought to. He doesn't like his girlfriends sleeping around. That's why you're here.'

'Fuck me, please,' I begged, desperate for relief.

He grinned.

'Anything you say, slut.'

He was barely in me when I exploded. Grizz took a little longer, but not much. He lay on my chest for a few minutes, the studs on his jacket digging into my breasts. I was conscious, but it had been a close thing.

'I'm not Carol, and I don't know any Tony.' I whispered.

'Yeah, you mentioned that,' Grizz told me, disparagingly. I pouted at the disbelief in his voice.

He pulled himself off of me and pulled on his jeans. He slapped me once more with his belt, across my thighs before putting it back on.

'She's all yours,' he shouted loudly.

There were pleased whoops from the other room.

'What?' I glared at him horrified.

'I told you we were all going to use you.'

Now I remembered. Enclosed in this room with Grizz I had forgotten what he had said to me in the cage, concentrating solely on my interaction with him. Now my body had started to tighten up after the lashes and I had come down from the high caused by his beating. All I wanted to do was sleep.

'I'll leave you to it lads. I'm going for a sleep. She'll make somebody a tremendous slave.'

Ridiculously, I felt betrayed as he left. A thick and smelly cock was put into my mouth. I tried to turn away from it, but rough hands held me in place and their owner laughed.

'Come on, Cunt, if you're as good as Grizz says, I want a sample. Lick me.' Hands were separating the cuffs from the bed, although they stayed on my wrists.

'Tony's slut is refusing,' the voice continued.

'Grizz seemed happy enough. Perhaps his beating turned her on.'

Somebody behind me slapped my buttocks three times. I opened my mouth to scream and before I had time to react the penis was muffling me and a hand held me in place.

'Thanks, Sean, that did it,' the voice above me called.

'Anytime, Vince.'

'Suck on me, slave, show me what you can do. Or I let Sean hit you again.'

I tried to work on his cock, but it was hard to find the energy.

'Sean!'

Two more blows hit my buttocks, harder this time. With a rush I was getting excited again, and eagerly sucked.

'I think she liked that. Didn't you fuck slave?'

It was no good trying to argue, the results were obvious and dripping from my pussy. Vince's cock was thickening, and I could feel his balls starting to harden. A minute later salty cum pulsed into my throat. Vince withdrew. I barely had time to take a deep breath before Sean's cock replaced Vince's. The other man's hands were pulling my pussy open. I was slapped again.

'Let's see what you can do for me, little cum bucket.' I was in no position to protest at the crude name as I was thoroughly gagged by Sean's manhood. I was starting to understand the concept of subspace. I no longer felt what they were doing to me, nor cared. Hands were rubbing hard against the bruising that Grizz had caused but I no longer felt the pain. I felt them cum in both my mouth and my pussy but barely registered it. As they withdrew I fell into an exhausted sleep.

I woke up cold and sore. Had I been dreaming? I was back in the cell I had woken in before, but still had no idea how I had got there. As I tried to move I could feel dried cum on my inside thigh and the rough concrete was rubbing on sore spots that hadn't been there earlier. Grizz's treatment of me had been painful and being forced to beg for him to take me was demeaning, yet the orgasm had been Earth-shattering. There was no light for me to see what my body looked like, but I was sure the bruises he had mentioned across my chest had been joined by others on my stomach and legs. I tried not to think about what the front of my slit must look like. I'm I was bruised enough to keep Grizz happy.

There was no warning, just the flare of lights. The switch must have been outside, because I didn't hear the door open until I was blinking black tears from the sudden blinding brightness.

Grizz was on his own. He didn't unlock the cage, just stood over me.

'Yesterday was for fun, today Tony is here to see you punished.' He grinned at me with delighted anticipation. 'He knows how much I like to hurt girls. What do you think of that, Carol, you little cum-slave?'

'Do I get a choice in this, Master?'

His response was half sniff, half laugh. Of course I didn't.

'Will you fuck me again?'

Grizz looked a little disappointed.

'I don't think Tony will want to watch me fucking his girlfriend.'

Strangely, I was disappointed too. Something had happened in my brain while Grizz was beating me. I didn't understand it. It had hurt but by the end I had been looking forward to each of his strokes. The thought of this man whipping me had me scared silly, yet I was sexually excited too. If pretending to be this "Carol" would put me back in Grizz's clutches I was prepared to pretend.

Grizz left. I heard the key turn in the door and then the room was dark. A few seconds later I was left in darkness as the light from the corridor which outlined the door went out too. My emotions flowed over and I wept for a while, not sure what to make of my feelings. I wasn't sure whether I was more scared of the whipping or of not being whipped.

Either way I could feel moisture on my legs. I had never been so excited in my life before. Deep inside I knew what I had been missing in my relationships so far: the excitement which comes from fear. Grizz was both exciting and frightening. I wanted more, what was wrong with me?

Sean and Vince freed me from the cell and marched me down the corridor.

'Now you're for it,' Vince taunted. 'Tony's mad at you. Once Grizz has finished with you Tony will sell you for sure. He doesn't put up with girls who cheat on him.' He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. 'Pretty slave like you should make him a decent amount. I may bid for you myself.'

I shuddered but didn't reply. What would have been the use?

They took me to a room which was larger than the other one I had been in. I had no energy to resist as they tied ropes to my cuffs. Vince got on a ladder to fix the ropes on my arms to hooks on the ceiling. Then my legs were pulled wider than was comfortable and tied to rings on the floor. Sean laughed at my expression as he put a long thin whip on the floor in front of me. The excitement I had felt in my cell at the thought of being whipped was a distant memory, replaced by dread at the wicked instrument of pain before me. I wasn't really aware of Vince's hands between my legs until he pulled them out.

'Hah. The Cunt's soaking,' he told Vince.

The door opening stopped my embarrassment. Grizz was stripped to the waist, showing acres of tattooed muscles. He looked at me sternly and my heart leaped. I didn't even notice the smaller man walking beside him until he spoke.

'Who the Hell's this?'

Vince, Sean and Grizz looked confused. Vince swallowed hard before answering.

'Isn't this Carol, Tony? She was in Golding's bar, dressed as you said she would be, and her description matches.'

'You imbeciles! I've never seen this woman before. Get her down from there.'

Fifteen minutes later I was showered and dressed. Tony and Grizz led me to a ramshackle kitchen and fed me toast. I was famished. They looked guilty, and uncertain.

'I don't know what we can do about this,' Tony said.

With the food my mind was clearer. I knew what I wanted, and was starting to plan how to get it.'

'I'm assuming you want to keep me away from the police. Letting me go could be risky.'

Tony nodded, looking unhappy.

'Vince mentioned your plan to sell Carol into slavery.'

'I thought about it, yeah, but she deserved it. I wouldn't want that life for anyone who didn't.'

'I can think of another way you can keep me from the police. Sell me to Grizz. He can keep me locked up.'

Tony was a smart man, he was starting to cotton on. Grizz was in the dark. He looked like a goldfish gasping for air.

'He couldn't afford you, darling.'

'You're not planning to pay me compensation for what you made him do to me?'

'Of course. How much do you want? I warn you, I like to haggle.'

'How much would a good slave cost? One who would take a beating whenever her master wanted?'

He told me and I whistled.

'As much as that?'

Grizz still looked puzzled.

'I can't get it for a week or two. I'd need to sell a few things. Maybe we can come to another arrangement?' Tony was playing along for the sake of it now, amused.

'Promise to pay the money and we'll deal.'

Solemnly he wrote: 'I promise to pay the bearer:' followed by an amount larger than the one we had mentioned earlier.

'I thought you liked to haggle?' I queried.

'Yeah, but there'd be maintenance costs. Whips, ropes, gags. You know what I mean?'

I blushed.

'I guess there will be. I don't think clothes will be necessary though.'

I smiled and handed the note to Grizz. He looked at it before looking at me and Tony in confusion.

'Don't you want to buy this slave?' Tony asked him. 'I know she comes expensive, but she'll do anything you ask her as long as you keep her well disciplined.'

Light dawned.

'Yes, Tony. I'd like that very much.' He handed the note back to Tony, who pocketed it with a smirk.

'One thing, Grizz, before I go.'

'Yes Tony.'

'If I'm going to pay for the whips and restraints you need to keep this slave in order I think I should make sure that you can handle her. Whip her before I go will you?'

When I got up I was going to leave a wet patch where I was sitting.

Tony looked at me, his face serious.

'If you ever want to get out of this contact me, we'll find you a new ID.'

'I won't sir.'

'Come slave!' Grizz's face was hard and unyielding as he dragged me from the chair and back to the room I had left earlier. He was a good actor. I did not resist as they joined forces to string me up.

Grizz knew the power of anticipation. They left me in place, gazing at the whip while they had a cup of coffee before Grizz started on me.

An hour or so later I hung limply from my chains, exhausted and with my body covered in welts and bruises. I had just come down from the high caused by the whipping.

'Well, am I handling her right, Tony?' Grizz was panting from the exertion of wielding the whip.

'Great job, Grizz. The money she cost me in equipment will be in your account tomorrow. Make sure you keep her well restrained, we don't want her escaping and telling the police. You can have this building, if you like, I don't need it any more. It's not much but ...'

Grizz smiled happily at him.

'It's got a bed and a cage, what else do we need.'

'Perhaps you should take that show on the road. Some of the BDSM clubs would pay good money to see a beating like that,' Tony suggested.

'I might do. I'll have to think about it.'

Tony walked out leaving me to my new captivity.

Grizz cut me down and carried my limp body to the bed I had been in before. He stretched me out with no gentleness and fucked me hard.

'Slave.'

'Yes Master.'

'We're getting married.'

'You don't need to do that Master, I'm yours for as long as you want me whatever you do.'

Grizz slapped my breast just enough to excite my libido.

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers
12