I'm not Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

'That's for questioning my orders.'

'Thank you sir, I won't do it again. If I disobey you'll have to whip me won't you?'

'Yes, beloved I will.'

'Then I won't disobey more than twice a week.'

He laughed and fucked me again, more gently. When we had both orgasmed he rested on my breasts, his scratchy whiskers scratching against the lash marks.

'You need the new ID Tony offered,' he said. 'So I can marry you. Have you got to take care of anything before you disappear forever?'

I was touched at the concern he showed.

'No master, Nobody will worry.'

Grizz planned the wedding for Tuesday. Tony turned up with a dress for me to wear. It was more slutty than I liked, but it would do. He also had a bag of make-up. There was a mischievous smile on his lips as he handed me a passport and some cards. I laughed as I looked them over, and handed them over to Grizz.

'Carol Smith' was my new identity.

'I thought you said you weren't Carol?' Grizz said.

'I'm your slave, you call me whatever you want.'

'Slave is enough for me.'

'And me, Master.'

'Go and get dressed ... Slave Carol,' he ordered with laughter in his voice. 'We've got a wedding to go to.'

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers
12