I'm Not Finished Yet

Story Info
Swingers weekend at beach condo introduces her to BDSM.
6.3k words
4.41
15.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappyDom
HappyDom
11 Followers

Jill and I had been invited to a condo at the beach to spend Saturday night with some new friends. Although we haven't known this couple long, we really hit it off with them. Each time we get together it feels so comfortable that it's like we have known each other for years. They are both very intelligent and the conversation is always fluid and interesting. Of particular interest to me is that the lady of the couple, Karli, shared during the week before that she was interested in trying some BDSM.

It had previously come up over one of our conversations together that Jill and I explored a bit on the dark side so to speak. We have collected quite a few toys, floggers, paddles, rope, and other tools of the trade. I even built a portable St. Andrew's cross that we take with us to certain parties. During the planning of the weekend, I asked Karli if she was interested in me bringing the cross. She was into it. Knowing that got my heart racing because I really wanted to explore how her beautiful mind and sexy body would react to a little more intense stimulation.

It was a little more than an hour's drive to the beach from our home. I packed up the cross and the toys into my truck along with other essentials for the weekend and we were on the road. Jill and I always enjoy the pre-game conversation when we get away for a night. We talked a bit about what we hoped would happen and shared some fantasies. The drive went by very quickly as we talked and it seemed like no time before we were pulling into the driveway. Karli and Jason came out to meet us and show us up to the condo.

It was a beautiful place for our rendezvous. There was a large area with an open plan kitchen separated from the living area with an island bar. On two opposite sides of the room, the wall was completely covered with windows. Both sides had amazing views. One, an ocean view and on the other side was a view of the inland bay and wetlands.

After a warm hello and a little chit chat, I asked where she wanted me to set up the cross. Karli showed me to the adjoining bedroom. In the bedroom, there was a king size bed on one wall and, on the opposing wall, the windows continued from the main room all the way across this room as well. Karli pointed to a corner of the room and asked, "How about setting up there?"

We had all been looking forward to a relaxing evening together so it was decided that diner "in" was the best bet. Since we were all in a pretty informal mood, pizza seemed to fill the bill perfectly. The order was made and the guys offered to pick it up at the pizzeria just down the beach road.

Karli had spent the day getting the condo ready for us all to enjoy so she insisted that she would have to take a quick shower before diner. Of course, as soon as she said that, I couldn't help imagining how it would feel to help her peel off the denim shorts she was wearing and pull that t-shirt over her head.

I was feeling a little naughty so I asked, "If you are going to take a shower, can I watch?"

I had already seen that the shower door was clear glass from floor to ceiling. She looked at me with faux shock, indignant with my suggestion. Then I saw a twinkle in her eye as if she would shyly say yes but, instead, she reminded me that Jason and I had promised to get the pizza.

She said, "Jill can help me though." And with that, us guys were shrewd out of the condo with giggles as the door shut behind us. I looked at Jason and we knew there was nothing left for us to do but go and get the pizza. I imagined what the girls would be doing without us, steamy pictures of slippery soapy skin with wandering hands sliding over wet tits and ass quickly filled my imagination.

We hurried to the pizzeria but it was crowded with beach goers. It was a small mom and pop Italian joint with the smell of pizza dough and tomato sauce. There were two cute young girls behind the counter and they were bubbly and happy in the way that only two hot young girls with a summer job at the beach can be.

I told one of them that we had called in an order and the girl standing next to her hopped off her barstool and headed to the back toward the kitchen to retrieve our boxed pizzas. I happened to notice that she had left her phone on the bar top and it was open to the picture she had been looking at. I couldn't help but notice that it was a picture of both the girls in very small white bikinis standing on the beach arm in arm with sunglasses.

The pizzeria T-shirts they were wearing when I first saw them had disguised what was underneath but that picture on her phone showed some amazingly sexy bodies. I looked up to see that the pizza girl had returned and was holding two pizza boxes in front of me. I think she noticed my distraction. She gave me a little smile like, "caught ya". I was busted but she didn't seem angry about it at all.

I came to my senses and we headed back toward the condo. I was secretly hopping to "accidentally" walk in on my two girl shower fantasy in progress but we had taken too long. I wasn't too disappointed after all though, because Karli had changed into a playful sundress. It was shorter than her normal dresses and when she bent over to get some plates out of the bottom drawer Jason and I both leaned our heads to the side and tried to see even more of her sexy body as the hem of her dress rode dangerously high up her shapely thigh.

She stood up all too soon and then walked past me with the plates toward the counter. The thin supple fabric felt amazing as she brushed by me and I realized that she had decided not to wear a bra underneath her thin dress. As we scurried about getting everything set out I tried hard to be right where Karli needed to walk. Every time I could get close enough to press my arm against her almost bare breast, electric tingles ran deliciously up and down my spine.

We enjoyed a few beers and wine with the surprisingly tasty pizzas as we all sat on the barstools. It was relaxing to enjoy a simple fun meal and drinks with friends and the conversation flowed with the blazing orange sunset as a dramatic backdrop. Somehow, the conversation took a titillating turn and we started talking about the noises a girl makes during sex. I think the moans and whimpers are pure music but we learned that Karli is usually quiet, to Jason's chagrin.

As the night went on, the drinks and the pizza were disappearing, the lights were dim and the sun had set. We stood up to clear the bar and, it was at that point that I decided to make my move. I walked over behind Karli and trapped her against the counter as I pressed my entire body against her. I could smell the subtle fragrance of her freshly washed hair and feel the heat of her body through the thin dress. I said to her, "Are you ready?" Quietly, maybe even a little timidly, she said, "Yes, I'm ready." I was sure she knew what my intentions were.

Jill and Jason were standing nearby. They heard the question and answer and they could feel the change in atmosphere from the light hearted diner to something more adventurous. Jill put her arms around Jason's neck and shoulders as I asked Karli, "Do you know what you want to get out of this experience?"

She looked at me kind of confused and so I rephrased the question in a little less personal way, "Why do you think someone would seek out being tied up and whipped?" I tried to encourage her a little by adding, "I know why I want to do this, but what are you interested in getting out of it?"

Karli turned to me and said, "I guess I'm just curious."

This was a perfect answer and the one I was hoping for but I wanted to start taking control of the situation and bring out my Dominant side so I looked at her and said, "Curiosity is a good reason to seek this out....but it is a dangerous reason."

I intentionally paused a moment for dramatic effect and then smiled warmly at her. "Just be careful who you choose to be curios with. As for me, I am hoping that experiencing something a little more intense together will develop more of a connection between us, an even deeper bond." And then I added to lighten the mood, "And, I am looking forward to seeing your naked body." With that, I held out my hand and waited for Karli to put her hand in mine.

Karli took my hand and I led her toward the bedroom and the waiting cross. The cross is made of some roughhewn timber that was darkened by running a flame from a large torch over the surface of the wood. The different grain chars at different rates so the effect brings out the character in the wood. An amber colored shellac was used to finish the wood and refine it to the level of a piece of interior furniture.

Over the years I have been pretty rough on it, dragging it, beating it up. It is a tough piece of equipment, built to take the abuse, and the scars from the rough treatment give it a well-used patina that hints at the scenes it has witnessed.

Jill and Jason followed us to the bedroom. They took a comfortable lounging position on the bed. I stopped Karli at the foot of the bed and turned her so that she faced our onlookers. As she looked at Jason, I grabbed her wrists and lifted her hands over her head and whispered to her, "keep your arms here."

As I let go of her wrists, I slowly lowered my hands while caressing the curve of her arms, lower to her shoulders, and then slowly sliding my palms down each side of her body to her hips. I didn't linger long but her hips felt so wonderfully feminine in my hands. I slid my hands lower still until I felt the hot flesh of her bare thigh just below the hem of her short dress.

My breath was coming a little faster now with anticipation. I wrapped my fingers around the bottom of her dress and then began slowly lifting it back up her body.

First to be exposed were Karli's pretty aqua panties. She was standing a little stiff trying to maintain her stoic exterior, even while strange hands were lifting her dress. That stiffness had her ass tight and her panties were taught over her perfect curves. As I continued lifting the little sun dress, I had to pause momentarily when the now bunched up dress caught on the bottom of Karli's breast.

The dress wasn't particularly tight and her breasts aren't huge but the bunched up fabric rested just right in the natural crease caused by the fullness of her tits. I rotated my wrists and continued to lift the dress over her bare breasts as Jill and Jason stared. A moment later and the dress was dropped to the floor and her breasts were free. Again I slowly lowered my hands but this time I allowed them to travel down the front of her body to find her stiffened nipples.

We could all feel the excited energy in the room now. It was as if static electricity was crackling just overhead. I had brought some special red hemp rope for the occasion so I once again took Karli's hand and supported her arm while I wrapped the rope around her wrist, slowly taking time to get just the right amount of tension on her skin. I tied the knot explaining as I went that she could pull against this knot as hard as she liked and it would not slip and tighten on her wrist. Then I repeated the methodic pattern, slowly and deliberately on her other hand, binding her other wrist with a scarlet cuff.

The free ends of the rope were hanging by her sides so I loosely grabbed the hanging rope and pulled her toward the cross. I let the rope slip through my fingers as she unconsciously resisted until I reached the free end. Then, with Karli still several steps away from the cross, I threaded the end of the rope through the loop at the top of each arm of the cross.

I barely pulled the rope through and just allowed the free end to hang there for a moment. The slightest tug from Karli could have pulled the rope off the cross but I lingered here, just to give her time to truly submit. She was still a bit nervous up to this point. I could see in her eyes that she knew it was really going to happen unless she pulled the rope away and bolted.

She took a deep breath and sassily said, "What's the matter, did you forget how to tie the rope to the cross?" I could only smile a wicked grin and grab the free ends of the rope. I pulled out the slack and started to reel her in. With each pull on the rope she took a step closer until her arms were securely above her head and she was standing with her face only a few inches from the cross. I had not forgotten how to tie the rope to the cross.

With Karli securely in position, I stepped over to the toy bag and pulled out my favorite flogger. It was one of the first real BDSM tools that I had ever purchased and I was lucky enough to find it in Manhattan on a business trip to New York. There was a leather shop that sold jackets, pants, and vests in the showroom off the street but if you were brave enough to venture down the spiral staircase into the basement show room you would see displayed, items of a different nature.

The first time I went down the stairs, a young couple was trying a bit and bridle for pony play. There was a beautiful crop that went with the set and the trainer gave the pony a playful slap with it as the bridle went over his head.

There were all manner of skillfully made items but this black leather flogger with silver studs on the handle called to me. I took it and an identical riding crop with me that day and they are still among my favorites. Karli would be introduced to my world with the very same flogger that I had learned with in my early explorations.

I always start extremely lightly. In fact I barely rested the falls of the flogger on her shoulders. Karli remarked that she liked the smell of the leather. By this time she had relaxed and accepted that she would feel what I wanted her to feel.

She wasn't in control anymore which also meant she didn't have to be responsible any more. I think this thought relaxed her and so her skin was very supple as I let the falls swing more freely through the air, landing a light swat on her back with a tell-tale smacking sound.

With that one impact, Karli was propelled into the world of BDSM. She had stepped through the veil and now she had tasted the forbidden fruit. I took a couple of steps back and started a rhythm of light impacts, left, right, left, right. Each time I struck her back with the tingling tails of the flogger using a constant light rhythm.

Then a remarkable thing happened. Karli moaned. It was a quiet sound but clearly audible and obviously sexual. It was remarkable because Karli had told us that she rarely made sexy noises but here, on the cross, with a man whipping her, I guess it didn't seem so extreme to let out a moan.

That little moan had a big effect on me. Suddenly, I knew she was getting turned on by the flogging and I knew she was feeling brave enough to express that sexual energy out loud. It turned me on and I couldn't help adding a little energy to each stroke of the flogger now.

The smacking sounds got a little louder and the rhythm of the impacts a little quicker. I also started letting the flogger find the cheeks of her sexy ass to add a twist to the building pattern. There was one problem with all this though. Her panties were covering some prime targets.

Since her hands were tied, I took just a moment to stop flogging and pull down her panties, not all the way down but just to the top of her thighs. I stepped back to look at the pretty scene in front of me. This beautiful girl was mine, at least for the moment.

She was bold and strong but at the same time somewhat helpless with her hands tied up high. I was frightened at the savageness that her vulnerability stirred deep inside me. I maintained control by just being still, watching her, standing in the corner, in front of the cross, with her ass bare and panties pulled down to her thighs.

I thought to myself that she looked like a little girl waiting to be punished for some serious transgression. This was no little girl, though. This was a sexual woman. There for my enjoyment, and enjoy her I would.

I began to stroke her ass again with the flogger. This time I did not start softly. I gave her three or four sharp impacts and her ass cheeks reddened nicely.

In between each stroke I could hear her take in a breath and then, exhale in a beautiful stifled cry when the impact landed. I lost track of how many blows were landing when and where. I just let my instinct guide me in selecting the location and intensity of the impacts. When I saw that she was throwing her head back and that the light pink hue on her skin was starting to glow a little brighter red, I knew it was time for a cool down.

I had a length of shiny steel chain in my bag. The oval links were about three quarters of an inch long and I could feel the weight of it in my hands as I picked it up. I brought the chain over to her and laid several folded lengths onto her shoulders and back.

Karli gasped at the unexpected chill of the cold steel links. I held them there for a moment and then let the chain flow down her shoulders and ripple over the slope of her arched back and sexy ass. I held the cold chain in a pool in my hands as I pressed it against her round cheeks.

Then, as much for my pleasure as hers, I moved the chain back to the top of her shoulders and let some of it drape down her chest and drag across her nipples. It wasn't long before her skin had cooled and the chain was now warm with her body heat.

I reached into my bag again, this time pulling out my baton. This toy has a hard wooden shaft covered with a layer of stiff foam. Over the foam is a sheath with one side made of smooth leather and the other side covered in luxurious soft fur.

I brought the fur to her bare chest and tickled the bottom of her breast with the fur. I lavished each nipple for several minutes and then, every other inch of her exposed skin. She had no need of the panties any longer so we dropped those to the floor as well.

This baton has two sides, as I mentioned. The smooth leather side can be used to deliver a nice thuddy impact that contrasts with both the sting of the flogger and the softness of the fur. I reveled in swinging that baton into the crease where Karli's legs meet her ass. It struck with just enough impact to make her glutes jump in the most delightful way.

I gave her a relaxing pounding across the shoulders and outside edges of her back as well, carefully avoiding placing any impacts across her spine, just in case the foam padding wasn't quite thick enough to cushion the hard wood over unprotected bone.

I took Karli on a tour of most of the toys in my bag, a sharply stinging birching whip made from thick weed eater filament and that riding crop among others. She had been through my bag before, taking out each piece and examining it, but now she would know how each one really felt. What kind of sensation each one could impart to the skin. Next, she would feel my wooden paddle.

The paddle joined my collection not long after that first flogger. The main body of the paddle is made with a light white spruce wood that is about 3/8" thick. It is not heavy but nimble and very responsive. I can feel a girl twitch at the handle end as I hold the face of the paddle against her ass. The handle is decorated with a dark red mahogany overlay and it is shaped to be very comfortable in the hand. Overall, it is a little less than two feet long and only a little wider than my hand.

Karli was reaching the end of her endurance. She did not feel it yet but I could see it in her stance. I touched the hard wood of the paddle against the outside of her shoulder and she jumped a little like she had felt a shock.

She knew from looking through my bag how I was about to stimulate her. She looked at me for a moment with worried eyes and said, "I'm worried how Jason is taking this."

I smiled because I had been glancing over to our audience from time to time and knew that his eyes were riveted to her the whole time. I looked over again, as did Karli, and we saw that Jill had removed Jason's shirt and pants. She was rubbing a large bulge in his boxers.

HappyDom
HappyDom
11 Followers
12