I'm Not Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some unknown reason, when his fire hose finally died down, I returned his cock to my mouth and cleaned off the cum that had dribbled down his shaft. I then let his softening tool fall from my mouth, as I pulled up my t-shirt to wipe off the drying seed that was all over my face.

When I finished wiping my face, I noticed that the cock had disappeared from the glory hole as quickly and mysteriously as it had appeared, so I decided now would be a good time to get the fuck out of there.

Returning the plug to the hole, I closed the closet door and brought the shoe over to Danny, just as he seemed to be coming back to life. He blinked a couple times and started rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust to the light in the office as I was tying up his shoes.

"What the fuck are you doing John?" he asked, still somewhat slurring his words.

"Rescuing your sorry ass in the middle of the night for the umpteenth time," I replied, trying to lift him up off the couch and on to his feet.

"No," he said as he pointed to the TV behind me, "what the fuck are you doing???"

I turned my head to see a high definition video of me on my knees servicing the anonymous cock. Apparently, Sid's office is equipped with video cameras and someone captured the whole ordeal, now playing it back on the large screens that filled his office.

"But you're not gay?" Danny said with a puzzled tone, still not distinguishing between his drunken stupor and reality.

Still dead in my tracks watching my worst nightmare unfold on the TV screens before me, I could see my cum stained t-shirt and matted hair in the reflection on the screen, and I wasn't quite sure how to answer my brother.

12