I'm Not Like Most Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 2am things had quietened down, some had gone home, there being about a dozen left who it appeared were stopping all night. I was covered in cum, it had dried on my boobs, in my hair, and I was still wearing my red dress, although it was more like a cum soaked belt around my waste. I dropped my finger to my sore little pussy, and slipped it inside, giving it a soothing rub. My bum was burning and my jaw ached, but I felt amazing. I looked at the weary men around me. "Any more takers?" I laughed. I got a few lewd comments, but no further response.

I'm going up to my room for a shower, give me half an hour, and if anyone is interested come and join me. I wearily made my way up the stairs, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I did look a little slut. I hit the shower and spent ages under the lovely jet of water. I played the jet onto my pussy and arse, it felt really good. After a good wash and a shampoo I got out of the shower and put on a white robe. I put on my make-up, but didn't have a hair dryer so left my hair wet. I went into the bedroom and felt really weary, so just meant to curl up on the bed for a moment. M y fingers went straight to my pussy, which was very comforting, and I fell asleep. When I awoke it was daylight outside. I was aware that my head was lying on someones shoulder, and I opened my eyes to see David. I saw two large brown and a sweet smiling face. "Hi Charly" he said

I smiled at him "Did I do alright?" I asked

"You were amazing, everyone is talking about you, you were a dream, absolutely gorgeous, and you seemed to love sex as much as they did" he replied.

I felt so secure cuddled up with him. "I'm addicted to sex David, I can't help it", I blurted out, and I found myself pouring out my whole sex life to him. I explained I didn't do it for money, just for sex, but sadly could never keep a boyfriend because physically I was impossible to satisfy. David was stroking my hair gently. "Did you enjoy fucking me David"? I asked.

"I didn't fuck you" he replied. "I watched a bit but didn't join in"

"Didn't you fancy me?" I asked in a hurt tone, and looked up at him.

"I've been besotted with you since I first saw you, but couldn't do it with you in front of them all. They just wanted to fuck you, I wanted to make love". His head bent down and he kissed me, so sweetly, so gently, his lips just brushing mine. His hand caressed my hair, and his mouth opened slightly, his tongue gently playing with mine. We kissed for what seemed like ages until his hand dropped down and slid inside my robe to rest on my exposed breast. In spite of the session I had just finished, my heart started racing and I felt that familiar twitch between my legs. His large strong hand slid down my body until it reached my pussy, and started to open me up with two fingers.

I had been in such a relaxed state that I hadn't realised that David was only wearing a dressing gown, and as he moved it gaped open to reveal a massive cock. I couldn't help myself, I launched myself at it and wrapped my lips around it. It was about 8" in length, but the girth was massive. I know I only have small hands, but I couldn't get my fingers around it. I tried to take it all in, but the size plus the soreness of my throat from the previous night made it too painful, so I resorted to running my lips up and down the shaft.

"David, will you make love to me? I asked, no I begged. He didn't say a word, but got of the bed, stood between my legs and pulled my feet towards him. He leant to me and slid his thick cock straight into me, it slid in so well, it seemed to fit. He put one leg each side of his body, then reached under my bum and lifted me up as easy as anything. As he stood up I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, and I was impaled on his massive cock.

It felt so good, his hands left my bum and caressed my boobs, my pussy dropping down hard onto his cock, the only thing that was now keeping me there. Then, still standing upright, he started to slowly fuck me. I know he said he wanted to make love, not just fuck me, but when I reach that boiling state I lose all control and become a real slut. Oh FUCK ME FUCK ME, MY CUNT FEELS SO GOOD, RAM YOUR COCK INTO ME, HARDER HARDER. And then he came. It is something that has amazed me about him ever since, that he was able to cum and still keep on his feet. He had both hands around my waist, and he was just lifting me up and down on his cock as if I weighed nothing. He exploded into me, and still never missed a beat. I could feel his cum running down my legs, and still he was going. I felt a finger slip into my arse, and that was it, I just exploded. Now it was my turn, I gripped his neck and started fucking his cock as fast as I could, until my pussy erupted around his cock as I came and came again. I slowed down and hugged him, feeling so complete with my arms and legs round him, and his cock still inside me. After a while he laid me on the bed, smoothed me hair off my sweating forehead, and smiled at me. "Do you want more?" He asked. I didn't need to answer, my smile making him aware of my needs.

Without a second thought his mouth went down to my pussy, still full of his cum and my juices. He kissed me there once, then started to lick my legs, moving away from my pussy. He spent the next five minutes licking every bit of cum of my legs, thighs, and even some on my toes, but didn't return to my cunt, my wet, dripping, desperate cunt. I tried to drag him up to give it some attention, but he wouldn't be rushed. Eventually his tongue returned to my hungry pussy, and he buried his tongue deep inside me. I ground myself into his face, trying to get every inch of him inside me. He slid up my body, and I again felt his cock nudging against my wet willing opening, before he slipped into me.

He then gave me the fuck of a lifetime, he would pound me hard for a few minutes, then slow right down, sometimes deep inside me, sometimes just teasing my clit fore he withdrew. This just went on and on, I lost count of the orgasms I had, the amount of pleasure I received, as he fucked me until he exploded again. After that I again fell asleep in his arm, not awakening until early afternoon.

I'm still with David, and I love him to bits. He knows he can't satisfy me alone, so I still do the gang bangs, I'm getting well known now and do them most weeks, David even taking me there sometimes. I don't do many one to ones with men anymore; it seems like I'm being unfaithful to David, although there are the odd occasions I haven't been able to resist.. I have lots of toys, and every night David will attend to my needs with vibrators, toys, and his massive cock, I've even managed to get his cock up my arse!! All in all I'm quite satisfied with my lot, plenty of love and cock. It wouldn't suit a lot of girls, but as I said, I'm not like other girls.

12