I'm Not Like That! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?"

Ready? Was I ready? Ready for what? Taking the gag out wouldn't have helped, I don't think Lynn knew what was coming either. Could I do this? No, that wasn't the question. The question was, could Inot do this? Might as well ask if I could not breathe.

When we got back to the study Laura was already there, back in her chair. She was wearing some sort of long silky gown, in black, slit almost to the waist from both top and bottom.

She was sitting patiently, legs crossed, holding something in her lap that I couldn't make out, and the slit in the gown showed her legs beautifully. I had never thought a woman looked sexy in the way I thought she did then.

Lynn led me to a spot ten feet or so in front of Laura and stopped just behind me, waiting.

"Show me."

I didn't know what she meant, but Lynn did, and before I knew what was happening, she had grabbed my hem and raised it to my waist. I wondered if it showed that there was moisture on my thighs.

"Lovely, Pet." I loved hearing her say that. I turned and gave Lynn the closest thing to a smile I could manage, considering the gag, and she kissed me on the cheek again.

"That looks wonderful, one of you in white and one in black. I'll have to remember that.

"Pet, I'm going to let your sister take the gag out now. I don't want you speaking unless spoken to. Can you do that?"

I nodded slowly to indicate that I could.

Lynn unbuckled the strap and removed the gag, and my hand went to my jaw to work out the stiffness.

"Very nice, Baby. You can sit." With that, Lynn went to a settee to my side and crossed her legs. She looked good like that, and I thought that for someone I hadn't counted on meeting tonight, I was starting to think her presence was awfully comforting.

Laura sat and looked at me, calmly, like she had all night. Finally, she laid what had been in her hand on the table beside her, and I could see that it was a riding crop. She opened a drawer in the table and took something out; I couldn't tell what it was. Then I heard a click, and the object in her hand was suddenly a long, shiny knife.

Oh, God, what had I gotten myself into?

She rose, and what I saw actually made me forget the knife, at least for a few seconds. Poking out of the slit up the front of her gown was a big bright red cock. Against the black of her gown it screamed for attention.

Was she going to use that on me?

Silly question; what else would she be doing with it?

She crossed slowly to me and raised the knife until the point rested lightly in the hollow at the base of my throat.

Oh God oh God oh God. She can't mean to cut me. I can't let her cut me. Oh God.

The knife went lower, the point barely raking down my chest, until it stopped between the tops of my breasts. The steel was cool, but it seemed to burn as it traveled down my chest.

Oh God. I couldn't do this. I couldn't.

I looked over at Lynn. She was flushed and breathing a little shallowly. She had uncrossed her legs and her hand was caressing her thigh. Something in her eyes told me to trust.

Then the knife turned, so that the edge of the blade was outward, away from me. It lowered further, until it went under the top of my dress. It kept going, pulling downward until it bit into the top hem and severed it. It parted the dress as it traveled slowly down my body until the entire front of it hung open. Then Laura used it to push the straps off my shoulders, and the whole thing fell around my feet.

She looked at me for a moment, and said, more to herself than to me, "Beautiful." Then to me, "I know that was hard, Pet. I'm proud of you."

I was so glad that I had made myself stand still and trust her.

"Come." She gestured to a huge ottoman.

I perched on the edge of the ottoman, and she turned to Lynn. "Come, Baby."

While Lynn crossed to us, Laura pushed me back on the ottoman, and I found that it was big enough that I could lay across it if my feet stayed on the floor.

Laura directed Lynn to the side of the ottoman where my head lay, and pushed her forward until she had to put her knees on the ottoman, on either side of my head. Then she pushed on Lynn's back, and put her on her hands and knees directly above me.

I heard Laura's heels cross the floor toward her chair, and that gave me a moment to think. Lynn's pussy was directly above me, inches from my face. Obviously, Laura was going to have us perform for her. Could I? I just didn't know. I had never seen a pussy other than my own up close like this before, but I had to admit that it was pretty. There was a small hoop just above her clit, piercing the hood, and a delicate chain ran from there up under Lynn's slip. Her pussy glistened with wetness, and the lips were engorged and protruding. The clit was poking out from under its hood. I knew exactly what this all meant, and I really liked thinking that I was the reason Lynn was so turned on. I was pretty sure that I could let her go down on me. Who was I kidding? I wanted her to go down on me. But I didn't know if I could return the favor. It did look good, there, inches from my face. I would love knowing that I had made her come, but could I do it?

All my speculation was for nothing. I heard Laura's heels making their way back to us, and the crop came into view, tapping the insides of Lynn's thighs to spread them further, lowering her even closer to my face. Then I saw that huge red cock drawing closer, until it was just behind Lynn - and just above me. She came closer, until it touched the lips directly in front of me, and she slipped it up and down between them, wetting it. Lynn let out a soft moan.

I had been sure I knew what Laura was going to ask of us, but I was wrong. She slowly slid the first few inches of her cock inside Lynn. Then out, and back a few times. Gradually each inward thrust became deeper, until she was slowly fucking Lynn inches from my face. Oh my God, this was hot! I heard a soft moan that I realized I had made.

The pace picked up slightly, but was still slow, and Lynn started pushing back to meet her.

Crack! I knew that had been the sound of the crop.

"Hold still."

Lynn held still, but she couldn't stay quiet.

"Please, Mistress."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, Mistress. Yes. Harder. Oh yes."

As the pace picked up a bit more, and got harder, Lynn's cries became louder, but less coherent.

My universe was reduced to the red cock with Lynn's pussy in front of my face and her cries in my ears. Nobody was touching me, but my other senses were just about overloaded. The sight held me captured. It was fascinating, and beautiful, to watch as Lynn's outer, then inner lips opened and seemed to pull in and swallow that big cock. I'm sure the squishing sound was actually pretty quiet, but it seemed to drown out everything else. The aroma of sex was overwhelming at this range, and I could even feel a bit of the warmth Lynn's pussy was giving off. Then a few drops of her honey leaked out and dropped onto my cheek. And that was all it took. Without even the touch of my own hand, I was the first to come. Hard, and long.

"Please, Mistress!" As I came down I realized that Lynn was begging. "Please let me come, Mistress!"

I remembered my conversation with Lynn in her bathroom, when she had told me that she wasn't allowed to come without permission. Could she really hold herself back until she got permission? Apparently she could.

Suddenly Laura grabbed Lynn by the hips and gave a last hard thrust, and stopped, up to the hilt inside.

"Mistress! Please! Don't stop, I need to come!"

Crack!

The sound of crop against skin came again, and Lynn stilled.

"Sorry, baby girl. I need your sister to see this."

She slowly pulled out of Lynn, and helped her to her feet. She gently steered Lynn back toward the settee. Lynn was as taut as a violin string, and whimpering.

Helping me sit up, Laura said, "You came, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You didn't know any better, but from now on those are mine. You don't come unless I say you can."

"But how can I --"

I stopped when she laid the end of the crop against the outside of my breast.

"You'll learn. You have a lot to learn. Now go to your sister."

I crossed to the settee and sat beside Lynn.

"I want you to see this, Pet."

Laura crossed to her chair and sat again, then said, "Baby Girl, come for me."

Lynn took two or three breaths -- gasps, almost -- then her head rolled back, her eyes closed, her back arched and her hands clutched at nothing. Incredible! She was coming, without a touch.

"That's it, Baby. Keep going."

Lynn started to shake, and something between a grunt and a groan escaped, gradually turning into a long wail.

"Okay. Good girl," Laura said, and Lynn slowly came back to earth. She slumped against her seat and her breath came in gasps. I don't think she could stand.

With that, Laura rose and crossed toward the doorway that seemed to lead to her side of the house, her big red cock waving back and forth ludicrously with each step.

"Get some rest, pretties. Tomorrow is Saturday, and we have a big day in store. Pet, you'll stay with your sister."

And she was gone.

12