I'm Not Like That!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while. The waitress came, and Laura did order cognac. I sipped. I stroked. We talked. It was hard to imagine anything more incongruous, but we talked. Finally I realized it was going to work. I was warm. My nipples were bullets. My breath was getting shallow. I was going to get there. Now it was a matter of timing, and wondering how on earth I was going to keep it to myself. I had done it quietly in restrooms on occasion; surely I could do it here. I would just have to concentrate on not screwing my face up into some weird grimace.

Suddenly, I was fine. I don't have any idea why, but I was fine. I relaxed. Maybe the drinks had helped, but it didn't matter. Nobody was paying the slightest attention to what I might be doing under the table. I had never had even the most passing introduction to dominance and submission, and here I was, about to come for a near-stranger in a very classy restaurant. And that was all good. Very, very good.

I smiled at her, and wondered if I had smiled at her before now. Maybe not. Not like this, anyway.

"It's going to happen. I'm close."

"You're such a good girl." She smiled warmly into my eyes. "That's it, come for me."

I closed my eyes, poised at the edge, and started to surrender to it. Then I felt her hand on my arm. "No, Pet. Look at me."

I opened my eyes, and found her only a foot away, looking calmly into my eyes again.

She whispered, "Come," and it started. I went rigid, the hand that wasn't at my clit gripping the table so hard it must have left marks. A tiny grunt escaped, but that was all. Looking into her eyes the whole time somehow made this more intimate than anything I'd ever done before, with anyone. And she wasn't even touching me. Locking eyes seemed to suspend time as well. It lasted and lasted, longer than it ever had before, and try as I might I twitched slightly a couple of times.

When I finally let it go, she positively beamed at me, while I tried to catch my breath.

"You're a fast learner, Pet. I'll have you trained in no time. Do you need anything else? A drink, maybe?"

I was settling into that delicious post-orgasm glow. "I'm fine. Really fine." I gave her a smile.

"Then put your shoes on. Let's go home."

This time I didn't even fight it. I knew I was going with her.

12