I'm Not Really A Whore

Story Info
Married teacher flirts with a yonger man and balls him.
3.4k words
4.14
80.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cungy22
cungy22
98 Followers

Around two hours ago, a married woman let me look down her blouse at her voluptuous tits and also to look at her legs up to her panties. She was stacked, full breasts, firm and succulent. Her legs were great all the way up to her cunt hair.

I invited her to keep me company at the hotel and she agreed.

At seven, there was a knock on my hotel room. My visitor was 35 year old Anne, a married first grade teacher.

"Hi, Terry. "She smiled.

I put my hand on her shoulders to move in for a kiss.

She pulled back. "I'm nervous about this."

I took her hand to soothe her.

Hr voice sounded fear. "No, I really should go. I made a mistake by coming here."

I said. "No need to be nervous, Anne."

Anne stuttered. "I... I.. ..I..Oh, god Terry I'm too nervous. I can't do this."

I replied. "How about I promise not to touch you. Come in, have a seat; we talk. I have no one here that I know, and you know I would not hurt you."

She added. "Still, I'm married."

"Anne, you know my name and I'm a state employee."

Anne was confused. "Oh, god. Why did I come? I really am not a whore. "

I pleaded. "Just keep me company for half an hour or so. No touching, no kissing, no sex of any kind."

"You promise?"Anne finally came in and took a seat.

But before I go any further, let me start from the beginning about three hours ago.

At 26 years of age, I worked as a state inspector to see that school funds were not embezzled. I was on the road a lot and visited many schools to take first hand inventory.

Today, I rented a room in a nice hotel between two small sized cities in upstate Pennsylvania. I was to spend about two weeks making rounds to different schools in a 35 mile radius.

My visits to these schools were unannounced. The idea was not to give school administrators time to hide any wrongdoing.

On my first day at the upstate Pennsylvania site, an elementary school was last on my list my first day. I saved doing the two first grade rooms last since I figured it would be the easiest rooms to audit. That is, they would have the least amount of technology to audit.

I finished one first grade room in less than twenty minutes and looked forward to going back to my hotel to watch some porno movies after one more room.

As soon as I entered the room, I was taken aback. A female teacher was sitting on the floor fixing drawings and other papers in front of a small child like desk that was maybe two feel high. Her legs were spread; her skirt was bunched high, and I had a clear view up to her panties. I saw cunt hair protruding on the sides of her panties.

I got hard immediately. Oh, did I mention that she had a pretty face.

I introduced myself. "I'm Terry, a state auditor."

As we talked, I had to look down to her as she was still sitting on the floor. I made eye contact, but then I glanced lower to her loose blouse that allowed me to gaze at two large tits. As I said, her face was quite pretty even though she had to be 10 years older than me.

I quickly averted my gaze. "I need to make a list of technology, computers, hardware and software. It shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes."

Anne still on the floor asked. "Go ahead. You won't mind if I finish doing what I'm dong?"

I did an inventory check, but this time I took my time. Every few minutes I took a peek at her legs and panties. I also took a wedding band from my jacket pocket and put it on my finger. I wasn't married. I did this to make the females feel safe.

I moved closer to her and now had a clear view down her blouse. I said. "Boy, I wish I was in kindergarten again. You have a great room, colorful and warm."

She looked me over and said. "I don't think I would like having you in my class, Terry. You seem to be a naughty boy." Her voice was playful and so was her smile.

I knew what she was referring to. I was caught peeking. So I said. "You're beautiful. Anne, I don't mean any offence, but you are incredibly attractive."

She gave me a big smile. "Really, well, thank you. I haven't been looked at so lewdly and raunchy in years. But, I'll take it as a complement."

She made no attempt to pull in her blouse to cover her tits and they were falling out of her bra.

Then her eyes darted to the bulge in my pants, she said. "By the way, Terry, you're software seems to have become hardware." This time she giggled.

I reached down to adjust my cock to the other side of my briefs but it was still hard and stiff.

I said. "Sorry."

She replied. "Well, in this godforsaken area, not to many men show any horny interest in me. I hate to admit it, but it makes me feel younger."

We talked and I told her I was in the area doing state school audits for two week.

Anne said. "My principal said you were here to do an audit, I though you were a woman; she said you name was Terri and I figured it was a girl's name. My fault. So Terry, travelling may be fun, but staying alone in a hotel room for two weeks must be hard."

I said offhand. "I'd love for you to join me. W can chat, eat pizza or watch a movie."

She said. "I have a husband ; you have a ring on your finger so I guess you're married, too. Yet tonight is bowling night for my husband and I'm alone."

I said. "Talk is all I'm really looking for. I'm harmless but lonely."

She said. "Maybe. Give me your hotel, room number, and directions."

Again we had a few minutes of useless chat. Well, not exactly useless. Anne's

skirt seemed to move higher by a few inches. She was giving me a crotch shot.

She then stood and walked me to the door and leaned against me. Her breasts caressing my arm.

She said. "I'm older than you."

I responded. "And I appreciate beauty and brains. It'll be fun. Just talk, okay"

Finally she said. "Maybe I can be there at six thirty, but no guarantees."

I talked to the principal before I left. I fell something was not right with the audit, but I needed a few more days to come to a solid conclusion.

Back at the hotel, I watched TV, and for two hours I hoped that Anne would visit.

So now it s about two hours later back at the hotel.

I am back to her entrance to my hotel room after she displayed extreme nervousness on being alone with a strange.

Yet, she openly and wantonly flirted with me before.

But once she came into the hotel room, she clamped up. And all we did for thirty minutes was chat. She had on a skirt and it did rise higher, but that was all she was offering.

Anne said. "I don't know why I acted the way I did with you. I don't want to lead you on sexually. I apologize. But it l happened so fast that I got sort of excited to be looked at in a raw blatant manner as you did to me."

I put out my hands like all is forgiven. '"Sorry. It happened fast for me to. As soon as I saw you, I got turned on. I did not intend to scare you."

She said. "My marriage is crap. We both make money, so we are doing great financially. But no real emotions. Every Tuesday and Friday, he's goes bowling, drinks a few beers and comes home around eleven and fucks me without kissing."

I did not know what to say. So I said. "I'm never got into bowling."

She continued. ""It's not just bowling. We drifted apart. Tonight he will return and do either of three things. One is that is he's so drunk and goes right to the sofa and passes out. Two, I hope I don't offend you, Terry. Is it all right to talk honestly."

I said. "Why not. We're strangers and cannot hurt each other with gossip."

Her legs spread out some. Her skirt moving higher. I was all ears.

She went on. "Two, he'll want a blow job. After he cums, he'll pass out. No touching me. He is just taking care of his needs. And for three, he'll want to fuck. Mostly he wants to do it doggie style, and more often than not he ends up putting it up the wrong hole. Then he cums and passes out."

I took it all in and said. "I guess you can be lonely at your own home, too."

She said. "Thanks."

I went on. "My wife is a lawyer and travels as much as I do. We get together maybe five or seven days a month.

She stood. "Enough. I got to go, but maybe I can come back tomorrow if he leaves me alone, again. I know I've only been here a half hour but I'm too nervous."

What could I say.

No sex tonight.

So I said. "That would be great. " I walked her to the door."

She asked. "Anyway, how is it with your wife for those five days?"

I shrugged. "I can tell she is having sex with other men when she travels. She knows different sexual positions and sometimes seems unhappy with my sexual desire for her."

Now it was her turn."I'm sorry."

As she came to the door to exit, I made one last attempt. "May I have a small kiss and hug before you leave?"

She leaned her back against the door. I went to her.

The kiss started slow, then went on, and she pulled me very close and let her tongue inside my mouth.

Minutes went by.

Her right hand was on my ass caressing it. The she reached around and felt for my cock in my pants. She rubbed my hardness.

With her other hand she took one of my hands and placed it on her blouse.

"Touch them." She said.

I put my hand under her blouse and then under her bra and pushed the bra over her tits. My god that felt great. I caressed her tits and then she took the back of my head and lowered it to her tit. I sucked and kissed both tits. Her nipples were long. I liked that.

She was moaning and speaking in a low voice. "Terry, I want to jerk you off. Help you cum. But I don't want to fuck, okay."

She turned me around so that now I was leaning against the door.

I let her caress my cock through my pants. I said. "Anne, I don't want to cum in my pants."

Anne knelt in front of me, unzipped my belt and then pulled down my trousers.

She wasted no time with the underwear. Off they came and her hand was on my cock. She rubbed and caressed, then did the same for my balls. She kissed my excited cock tip and then opened her mouth to suck on my cock.

Anne liked cock. There was no getting around it.

The way she sucked and licked up and down my cock meat showed she liked and really enjoyed sucking and slurping on cock meat.

"God, that feels so fucking good, Anne. I can't hold back any longer."

"Cum. I want to see your cock squirt. Let it shoot for me."

Ax I arched to shoot my cum, she stopped sucking and jerked my cock until I shot a very big load onto the carpet.

Then her mouth was back on my cock as she slurped the cum off my cock and then milked my cock for more cum into her mouth.

I let her have her way.

Anne enjoyed sucking my soft cock. She was making sounds, like slurping and moans. She was probably cumming, too.

She said. "I like the taste of your cum. And your cock is fat."

Anne stood and guided my face to hers. She kissed me opened mouth. She let my cock cum go into my mouth.

Why argue or feel upset over that. It was my very own sex juice.

We continued to kiss and massage each other's tongued with our own tongue.

She then said. "Touch me, down there. I need to cum bad."

I knelt and began to kiss her legs as I pushed her skirt higher. Then my mouth found hr panties. They were soaked. I kissed her panties and sucked some of her pussy juice from them.

Down came her panties.

She was moaning loudly. I licked and kissed her very wet slit. Her pussy juice was delicious and plentiful. I lapped her cunt hole and her clit. Back and forth. Her moans were alive with so much lustful feelings. It made me want to make her cum.

She had both her hands on the back of my head and guided me closer to her open gushing pussy hole.

Anne humped my face over and over and then screamed. And more humping and then more screaming.

All this time she was standing with her back against the door.

I wanted her on the floor. So I let her sit on the floor and then laid her on her back. I knelt between her legs. I lifted her feet and legs up. I bent my head in between her legs.

I moved in and licked her cunt hole, then her clit, over and over. I loved her pussy juice taste.

Anne made a lot of noise. She obviously did not mind me having her in this vulnerable position.

I moved my head lower and knew she wanted my tongue there. She made no protest as I kissed and licked her ass hole.

Many minutes went by. Anne was in ecstasy. I fingered her ass hole and she moaned. I put two fingers up her ass and she moaned. I kept this up, the licking and sucking of her pussy and her ass hole.

And my cock was hard again.

I rubbed my cock tip over her cunt lips and then over her clit. She was wide open and wet.

I held my pulsating cock and guided it into her cunt hole. I let it go up and down over her hole and then inside, then outside, then inside until she was able to take all my fat cock inside her pussy hole.

I stopped pumping.

My cock was in up to my balls.

Anne stopped moaning and took a minute to let my cock and her cunt get to know each other better.

She squeezed her cunt; and my cock was in heaven.

She moaned. "Let me make you cum this way."

Her pussy was milking my fat cock until I felt the cum build and she hollered. "Now, fuck me hard. "

My cock went in and out as her moaning got louder.

I grabbed her ass checks for support and slammed my cock meat in and out of her hungry cunt hole.

She was screaming. "Yes, yes, cum in me, oh fuck, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me; fuck me, yes, yes."

And then I pushed deep and pumped another load of cum out.

We laid in each others arms.

Anne looked at her watch. "I can only stay another twenty minutes. Don't want to take any chance that he comes home early and I am not there."

Then Anne moved her head to my cock and began licking and sucking on it. Next, she raised my legs by my ankles and lifted my legs toward my head.

"My turn." She said.

Anne licked my asshole, and now I was the one to moan. Her tongue licked and wiggled inside. She then inserted a finger and finger fucked me in the ass.

I had no reason to protest although this was the first time that I was licked and finger fucked in my ass hole.

My moans sounded strange to me.

Yes, it felt good, but the sensation did not center on my cock. It was quite a different sensation. I have to admit that I only had my ass hole licked a few times, maybe three times in my whole sexual life.

She took her time. Giving me pleasure as I had done to her.

It felt so sexy yet different. It was like tickling but sensual. I had sensation shooting up and asshole and to my cock and all around. But the center of excitement was my asshole , not my cock.

When she released my legs, I took over. There was something that I wanted to do before she left.

I had her turn around and kneel.

My cock was semi soft but not flaccid. I could put it to use.

Fist I kissed and licked her asshole until I had her moaning again.

I rubbed my cock at her hole and tried to get an inch of cock meat inside.

Anne requested. "Go slow, Terry. Your cock is sort of fat."

I had no intention of causing her any discomfort.

Slowly my cock hardened a little more and slowly it went in an inch.

I pumped in and out.

The more I pumped the farther it went in.

Now I had enough cock meat up her asshole to feel a strong tight sensation on my cock meat.

Then I came. It was rather unexpected. So fast. I barely had time to enjoy the sensation.

Arm in arm we laid until Anne bent down to clean the cum off my cock with her tongue.

We kissed; then she dressed.

Anne said. "I'll be thinking of you when my husband fucks me tonight."

I said. "I want to lick your pussy over and over."

She said. "Now that is a lovely thought."

Then she added. ""Terry, I had a few little orgasms earlier today when you were staring at my tits and panties in the classroom."

I said. "And now, are you unhappy that you visited me?"

Anne said. "You jerk. You gave me the best orgasm I ever had."

I laughed. "I came real good, too." Then I added. "Wait. Why am I being misleading? It was the best sex I ever had. Period."

She smiled. "I'm getting wet again."

I said. "Anne, even if we did not have sex, I really enjoyed being with you."

She said. "I know. That is why I let you fuck me."

I did not know what to say, except thank you.

She said. "So let me say one more thing. I never in all my life ever flirted like that. I let a stranger see my tits and wet crotch. But I loved it. Sort of teasing you and enjoying how excited you got from looking at me. When I saw that you had a hard-on, I came in my panties."

I said. "It happened so fast. As soon as I entered the classroom, I was turned on."

She giggled. "Terry, my god, I really enjoyed being an exhibitionist. I feel so sexual when I'm with you."

I laughed. Then said. "Oh, one more thing. All those computers and software and smart screens in all the classrooms, are they permanent for each room?"

She answered without thought. "No, we share them with three other elementary school. Each school uses them one week a month."

Ah ha, I knew for sure her principal was scamming the state out of money. But that would be dealt with another time.

My hotel rang. It was my boss from Harrisburg, the state capital. He wanted me to take a day off to check out another school district, instead of the one that I was working on. I had no choice and said I'd get to it in the morning.'

He said. I could come back to this school district in a day or two.

I told Anne that if we got together again it would have to wait a few days. I gave her my cell number.

And she left.

I did not wash that night. Her cunt smell kept me smiling.

(To be continued)

cungy22
cungy22
98 Followers