I'm Not Your Babe

Story Info
Jess must go from one client to another.
926 words
3.15
11.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just finished hog tying him when her cellphone rang. He managed to grunt face down into the bed while she acknowledge her knot with a sense of pride before bending down to rummage through her bag for her phone. She also grabbed her cigarettes.

"Hello?" She pulled out a cigarette and light it. "Oh, hey Tom, long time no see..." she laughed "Yes, I'm fine, I take it you're back in town..Oooh, tonight? How much? I don't think I can get there until midnight. No, it sounds fun, I'm already dressed. Okay, see you then."

"Who was that?" Daniel muffled into the hotel sheets as he tried to look up, but the ropes were so damn tight.

"Just another client," she nudged him to his side with here boot causing him to grunt out loud in pain.

"Ah, they're really tight this time, Jess, think you can loosen them a bit?" He tugged, but no matter how much he worked out at the gym, he can never seem to stand a chance against Jessica's bounds. That's what really turned him on to her, and he watched her as she walked around the hotel room, throwing things into her bag.

"Well I don't want you to go anywhere, bo." She sat at the corner of the bed and pulled out another string of rope. Dan recognized it was shorter than the rest.

"Don't worry, I ain't going anywhere." He gave another effortless tug then tried to look over her shoulder with no such luck but felt her hand covered in latex grab a hold of his limp dick followed by the cord around his sack and shaft. "So, what do we have planned for tonight, babe? AH! Shit! Not so tight!"

"I'm not your babe." She continued tying. "And I have a party to run off to." For a brief moment she consider putting her cigarette out on his balls but he would've screamed too loud. She stood and put it out in ashtray on the nightstand, his head still following her direction.

"Party? Why do we have to finish so soon, we just started. I thought we'd play around for a bit."

"Awe, did you have a good time." She turned and bent toward him, her breasts hanging from her tight black leather harness. Inches from him face, he was memorized for a moment.

"Of course, babe, I love it." He nudged his head closer to her chest, he just wanted to lick them, smell them, but she stood and turned.

"I'm not your babe." She grabbed her jacket and pulled it on. Check to make sure she wasn't leaving anything behind. "Should I put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door? Or do you prefer the sooner you're found the better?"

"You're such a fucking tease," he laughed. "Ok, I'm sorry, should I call you mistress? Please mistress, let me pleasure you as you sit on my face. You know how it turns me on."

She picked up his pants and rummaged through his back pockets until she found his wallet. There she found a couple hundred for the service. "Okay, sign on the door it is. Now, since no one will be disturbing you, I don't want you disturbing the neighbors." She returned to her bag and pulled out a gag.

"Babe, this isn't funny anymor-AH! MmmmMMHHFFFfHhhh!!!!!..." She grabbed his head by the hair, shoved the gag in his mouth and tied it tight driving his tongue toward the back of his mouth. She thought about pushing him back to face down but didn't want him to suffocate. So she zipped up her bag as he screamed in the gag. She briefly admired her knotting and how only the top of his shoulders could twitch as she made her way to the door.

"Get some rest, babe." She said as she cut the lights and closed the door behind her. She took a moment to listen to see how much commotion he'd make but was pleased only to hear a slight stir. "Baby" she said and headed to her car.

Good thing the party was only a few miles down the street. Jess knew the party had already started by the loud music muffled by the front door. She had to knock pretty loud before Haley finally answered. Haley, a friend a co-worker, was already stripped down to nothing but a pink thong and holding a glass of white wine as the music flooded out behind her. Jess, looked past her and saw that Tom was already naked and bound spread eagle with a ball gag and blindfold in the bedroom beyond the living room. Tina, also naked, was laughing and holding a beer up to his cock.

"What took you so long" Haley welcomed her in. "Wasn't easy keeping him limp."

"Eh, work." Jess took the glass from Haley and took a sip. "Don't think you're getting hard just yet, Tommy." She then shout toward the bedroom. "I just arrived, but I'm in no hurry."

"Excellent!" Haley laughed "No one can restrain a cock like you can. I'll mix us some cocktails while you tame that one."

Jess made her way to the bedroom and dropped his jacket as Tina removed his blindfold. Dan may have had the muscle, but Tommy was a skinny punk with tattoos and very hung. Jess' type.

She cracked her whip at the foot of his bed making his jump and pull at his restrains.

"I heard you've been very bad tonight, Tom. Worse than me."