I'm Now Called Dee Ch. 01

Story Info
Male admits to wife he fantasizes about being lesbian.
1k words
4.37
57.3k
27

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to be called David and had been married to Kate for two years. Even before our marriage I'd had this fantasy, which I'd tried to suppress. These thoughts couldn't be normal, I must be perverted, yet I couldn't get them out of my head and was feeling more and more depressed.

Kate knew something was bothering me, so one night she sat me down and said, "What's a matter darling? I'm getting very worried about you. You know you can tell me anything."

The dam burst and I held her tight, as I cried into her shoulder, "I love you so much and I never want to hurt you, but for a long time I've had these abnormal fantasies."

"Dave we all have fantasies, they're nothing to be afraid of. Share your fantasies with me and lets work through them."

"I... I. In my fantasies I'm a woman...living as a woman...having sex with a woman, very rarely having sex with a man. Forgive me."

Kate was silent for a moment and I thought we were finished, but then she pulled me close and kissed me tenderly, she seemed more tender than usual.

"As I said we all have fantasies," she said, "one of mine is having lesbian sex. Oh I fooled around with some of the girls when I was at school, but nothing since. ... Do you want to come upstairs and try on some of my clothes, lets see if we can make your fantasy come a little closer."

My heart was fit to burst. "Oh yes," I sighed.

She took my hand and we went upstairs to our bedroom, "What would you like to try?" She said opening her underwear cupboard.

I rooted through picking out stockings, garter belts, knickers and bras, my hands trembling with excitement. Kate started to undress me and helped me into her underwear, as I was all fingers and thumbs. On went the garter belt, she showed me how to put on stockings by doing the first one, I put the other one on, next came knickers and bra. I looked in the mirror, Kate stood next to me wearing only her underwear.

"We're going to have to work on you, shave your legs, bikini line trim and shave your chest, but the spoiler is the bulge in your knickers. Tomorrow is Saturday so we have all weekend to work on you and we can see what help we can find on the internet."

I cried because my penis was spoiling the effect, I tried tucking it between my legs, it was better but not perfect. We tucked tissues into the bra to give me 'breasts'. I was beginning to feel closer to the person I fantasied about. I hugged Kate, thanked her for her understanding and telling her that I'd been afraid of what her reaction would be. She in turn told me that she loved me, it didn't matter to her if I was a man or a woman, she would stick by me.

"After all," she said, "your helping me live one of my fantasies. However when you are 'en femme' I can't very well call you David. Have you given any thought as to what you would like to be called?"

I thought for a moment and replied, "No, I never thought I would get this far, I was a woman in my head but I'd never given myself a name."

"How about I call you Dee? That way the name is a good one for however you are dressed."

"I like it."

"Come here Dee darling."

She cupped my face with her hands and gently kissed me on the lips. We melted into each other's arms and lay down on the bed. We lay facing each other, her hand exploring and caressing me. She caressed my 'breasts', she nibbled my 'nipples' through my bra. Her hands ran up and down my stockings, found their way down the back of my panties and cupped my bum. Oh I was in heaven. Kate was making love to me as if I was a real woman and I was going to be as much of a woman as I could be for her.

Eventually, after a lot of caressing and feeling each other, always avoiding what I now thought of as my deformity, Kate straddled my face, removed her bra and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. I was looking at a beautiful, wet, and very desirable pussy. How I wished I was like that down there.

Kate, bless her, pulled aside the crotch on my panties, moved my penis aside and started to lick and eat out my 'vagina'. We licked and ate each other to orgasm. I couldn't help it I got an erection, probably the hardest I'd been in a long time, and I came in my knickers.

"Oh...Kate... I sorry, I just came in your knickers. I couldn't stop myself."

"Don't worry. Lets clean you up, get you a fresh pair and pretend that you are a squirter and that the wet patch is your girl juice."

Once cleaned up and wearing fresh knickers, we cuddled up in bed. I was excited about tomorrow and looking forward to find out what more we could achieve. Eventually I fell asleep. When I woke in the morning, my bra had ridden up, my 'breasts' or the tissues we'd used in the bra, were scattered about the bed. I would have to borrow something more feminine for bed in future, however for that first night I'd wanted to wear my new underwear.

I could hear Kate padding about downstairs, so I got up readjusted my underwear and went downstairs.

"Good morning darling" said Kate kissing me.

Last night hadn't been a dream, Kate was totally involved in helping me achieve my dream.

"Have you been to the toilet this morning?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Did you sit down to pee and then wipe yourself?"

"Er no?"

"If we are going make you into woman, then you will have to try to think and behave like one. First lets have breakfast, then we will start to transform you."