I'm Now Called Dee Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning how to project as a woman
1.7k words
4.4
25.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we had breakfast, I was thinking about last night and how things didn't go the way I expected.

"Kate about last night, you didn't react in the way I thought you would. I thought there would be tears, when I admitted my fantasies. I thought there might be an almighty row, even you wanting a divorce. Instead you were incredibly understanding, supportive and you still are this morning?"

"Dee, I always knew that deep down you had a feminine side, it's what I liked about you. I just didn't know how unhappy you were, and I wondered how you would react if you tried on my underwear. When you did, you seemed happier and more relaxed."

"Yes, I could almost see myself as the woman I'd like to be."

"Whether you become Dee or revert to David, I'll still love you and stick by you. Seeing how you are relaxed and happy wearing ladies underwear this morning, do you want me to help feminize you more?"

"Please, I now think that my becoming a woman is much more than a fantasy."

After washing up the breakfast dishes, we went upstairs to the bathroom to get ready. Undressing to shower, I became upset at the site of my penis. I hated the site of it.

"Don't fret," said Kate "we'll be as quick as we can."

Once showered, I put on a fresh pair of knickers, tucking my tackle between my legs and up between my bum cheeks. That looked convincing and made me feel better. Next Kate started to shave me, under arms, arms, chest and legs.

"Your going to have to take off the panties, while I shave your pubic area. Have you thought of any particular style you want?"

I thought for a moment, Kate had a little triangle, hmm, no.

"Yes," I said "I'd like a pencil line."

I reluctantly took the panties off and Kate got to work. When she finished, I tucked up and looked in the mirror.

"Oh, Kate that looks like the real thing, thank you."

"Don't put the panties back on yet, you need to moisturise first, then I have some high waisted control panties that should be perfect."

While I moisturised my pubic area, Kate fetched the panties, which I pulled on when I was finished.

Going back to the bedroom, Kate had laid out a selection of clothes and underwear.

"Let's see what suits you, but first here's more moisturiser for the other areas I shaved."

At last I was ready to start trying on, this was so exciting. I picked through the bras, found one I liked that matched the panties. I'd seen Kate put bras on, so I copied how she did it. Kate started stuffing the bra with a pair of my socks in each cup and made a convincing shape.

"We'll have to see if we can find some breast forms for you, they'll look even better then. Before putting anything else on, I want to paint your toenails."

She first filed and shaped my toenails, then painted them a pale pink. While they were drying she did the same for my finger nails.

There seemed to be so much to do to get ready, but the transformation was already worth it.

Now I looked over the rest of the clothing. Should I wear stockings and suspenders? Maybe for a special occasion. How about tights? Not sure, might get a bit hot in the nether regions. Ahh, thigh highs, just the thing.

What to try next, trousers and blouse? No, I'd had enough of trousers. Off the shoulder top and skirt? I tried the off the shoulder top, we both agreed it made me look too masculine. Button up blouse and skirt? No, blouse and floaty skirt did nothing for me, the figure hugging skirt looked good, but not the blouse. The clingy mid grey dress? Yes, we both agreed, it made me look feminine. It clung in all the right places, accentuated my 'breasts'. The control panties had given me a bit of a waist and lifted my bum, that combined with the dress, made me look very convincing.

Next she sat me down at her dressing table with my back to the mirror, draped a towel round my shoulders, and said, "no looking until I've finished."

She started with my hair, luckily it was just about long enough. She trimmed a bit here and cut of the sideburns, teased it and combed it. When she reached for the makeup, I tried to take a sneaky peak and got my hand slapped.

"No looking till I've finished."

On went foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. She stood back and studied me.

"Stand up and go and look at yourself."

I stood, walked to the wardrobe, opened the door so I could look at myself in the full length mirror.

Was that me? I turned this way and that way, looked at myself from every angle and examined myself in detail.

"I can't believe the change! I'm an attractive sophisticated woman."

"We still have a lot of work to do, but we are getting there. You need to soften you voice, learn how to walk like a woman, shorter steps and many other actions you need to learn. Let me finish dressing then we will check the internet for advice."

While she dressed, I kept running my hands up and down my dress, feeling my 'breasts' my bum and best of all my beautiful new pubic area.

"Hey!" Kate said, breaking into my dream.

"Stop touching yourself," she said laughing.

"Go and look through my jewellery box and pick yourself a few items, maybe a necklace, a couple of bangles, rings and one of my watches, instead of your big watch."

I went and had a root through the box. I wasn't sure about rings, I had my wedding ring, that was enough, but next time I was out I would pay more attention to what other women wore. I found a necklace, three bangles, and one of her smaller watches, I liked. Putting them on, I turned to her.

Lowering my voice and trying to sound more feminine, I said, "well what do you think?"

"I like, and that was a good effort with the voice."

Now we were dressed, we turned on the computer, a google search later we found lots of information on crossdressing and male to female transformation. I read one article after another, going out en femme, how to use public toilets, how to project yourself and hormone therapy.

"Ohh, I like the sound of hormone therapy, I could start a course of that."

"Woah, don't get too far ahead of yourself. Let's first get you comfortable and confident going out dressed. Time for lunch now, then we will practice walking, sitting, using the toilet and keep practicing the voice."

Over lunch, practicing my softer feminine voice, we discussed what we'd seen online. There were a couple of methods for tucking the penis out of the way. The method we'd used was one way, and the way I favoured, or you could tape it back. Not very convenient if you needed to pee. Then there were breast forms to think about.

After lunch Kate started training me, how to walk, smile, how to sit, how to get in a car.

"No keep your legs together. Don't cross your legs like that, if you want, cross your ankles. Don't get in the car like that. Your supposed the be graceful and ladylike."

She even made me practice going to the toilet, as if I was using a public one.

"No, it's a public toilet, you don't sit, you hover. No, two small pieces of toilet paper aren't enough, at least a good couple of handfuls. Here watch me, this is how its done."

She made me practice over and over till she was happy I'd got it right, that included hand washing, checking hair and makeup.

"Remember if you catch somebody's eye in the mirror, smile, don't avoid eye contact. Be confident and nobody will be any wiser."

The rest of the day passed all too quickly, refining my movements, my posture, my speech even the way to react in company.

She didn't have any shoes that would fit me, we tried some on but they were too small. So on Monday during her lunch break she would go and buy some with low heals so I would be able to practice walking in them. The plan was that by the following weekend I would be ready to go out en femme, shopping with her.

As we got ready for bed, I was shown how to use makeup cleanser, what to use for what makeup. Tomorrow I would have lessons in applying makeup.

"Before you take the bra off," said Kate, "I want to measure you for band size. What you have been wearing all day is one of my 36D size, it looks OK, but let's make sure."

She measured just below the cups.

"Just about 35 inches, so that's a 36 band. Take your bra off and I'll measure over your nipples to get your true cup size. 36 inches, so that makes you an A cup."

That didn't sound good, I wanted more. Kate saw the disappointment on my face and started laughing.

"Obviously we're not getting an A cup, with breast forms you can go large. If you went for a D we could share bras."

I thought about that, but I didn't want to be a clone of Kate.

"I think I'll go for a C cup."

With that she gave me a pair of her silky pyjamas and a pair of what she called 'granny pants'.

"You can't sleep in the control pants all night, they'll constrict and probably be uncomfortable. The granny pants are cotton, not sure how good they will be at keeping you tucked, guess we'll know by morning."

Once in bed settling down for the night, I thought about my day. Being a woman isn't easy, but I liked it so far.

"Kate?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I could sleep in my breast forms?"

"When we order in the morning, we'll check what they advise."

I cuddled up and we went to sleep.