I'm Now Called Dee Ch. 03

Story Info
First time going out presenting as my new persona.
1.4k words
4.51
23k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up Sunday morning I luxuriated in the feel of the silky pyjamas, the granny pants had been...ok but not quite up to the job. Maybe I'd just have to put up with being untucked in bed.

Kate and I had a quick cuddle, we also both needed the bathroom. As each of us finished we went downstairs in our pyjamas and made breakfast, and plans.

After breakfast, I showered first, wrapped a towel round myself and went back to the bedroom. While Kate showered, I started moisturising, picked out a clean pair of control pants and tucked. Next I put my bra on, stuffing the cups with socks again. Kate came back as I was putting my thigh highs on. She adjusted the socks in my cups, that looked better.

As Kate got dressed, I logged onto the laptop and started looking for crossdressing supplies and breast forms. There were so many shapes, sizes, shades and materials to choose from. I picked a pair of silicone asymmetrical, oval forms with realistic looking nipples. Looked up what advice they gave about sleeping with them on. After reading up and checking out some reviews, I decided on another pair of forms, this time made of foam.

By this time Kate was dressed, although she'd not yet done her hair and makeup. She was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans and a v neck sweater. I thought she looked fab, and told her so.

We both looked at what I'd found online and ordered both sets of breast forms, a couple of pocket bras to fit my daytime forms in. Kate would get me a sports bra to hold my bedtime forms. We also ordered some gaffs to keep me tucked. We saw some prosthetic gaff inserts shaped to be functioning vaginas, some with and some without pubic hair. That was a step too far, besides which, that would surely make for a bulky pubic area, not the look I wanted. Free delivery if you spent over £95, well we certainly spent more than that, delivery in three to four working days. Great I would be ready for next weekend.

I finished dressing. This time I wore a pencil line skirt, that came just below the knee and a roll neck sweater with a camisole top underneath. I thought the look was gorgeous, but high heels would have just added the killer touch. Kate agreed.

We sat together at the dressing table to do our hair and makeup, Kate taking time to show and instruct me. In fact we spent all morning, me putting on and taking off makeup. We also planned a basic makeup kit for me. The afternoon was spent reinforcing yesterday's lessons and by bedtime I was exhausted. I didn't tuck this time, but wearing the silky pyjamas was enough.

As I settled in bed, I thought about tomorrow and work. I would have to present my male self, but I would tuck and wear some control panties. I would secretly be female in my head, and dress properly when I got home.

I worked in IT, so was often around the building sorting out problems and moving equipment. I started seeing people in a different light, and paid more attention to the women. How they carried themselves, how they dressed how they interacted with other women and men.

Inevitably, I eventually needed to go to the toilet. Obviously I couldn't use the Ladies, so going into the Gents I entered one of the two cubicles and hovered over the seat to pee then wipe. Exiting the cubicle I washed my hands, checked my hair and checked my 'makeup.' If at any time there was a man in there, well so what, I wasn't hurting anybody.

During the morning I got a text from Kate asking me how I was getting on, I text back.

"All fine, missing my bra, can't w8 2 get home & dressed. Luv Dee."

When I got home, Kate had bought the shoes she'd promised. Bless her she'd also found a 36A bra, some foam padding, into which she'd managed to sew a nipple shape and was now sewing into the bra cup.

"You can wear this to work under a shirt and jacket, or sweater, without it being noticeable."

While she was sewing, I dressed, did my hair, makeup and tried on the shoes. As I walked round the room, getting used to the feel of having heels, I spotted another package.

"Yes that's for you as well."

It was a flesh coloured sports bra.

"Oh, thank you," I said, "all ready for when my bedtime forms arrived."

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, except now and again I had a sneaky caress of my workday breasts. Thursday evening when I got home there was a plain brown paper parcel hidden behind the plant pots on the porch. My breasts had arrived, I rushed upstairs to try them on and show Kate.

Friday evening when I got home and was dressed and made up, Kate said,

"Let's do a short practice walk to the minimart in the village. As a test I want you to buy some sanitary protection."

"B..b..but I won't need any and I wouldn't know what to buy."

"Of course you would know what to buy!... Remember, you are a woman of a certain age and you should know enough by now. What would you expect to find in her handbag?"

She was right of course, but I was nervous and trying to wriggle out of it.

Off we went, only once did she have to remind me to show confidence. In the minimart, Kate browsed the makeup, while I made my selection and went to pay.

Once back home I admitted I was nervous, not so much as having to buy sanitary products, but having to hand them to a male assistant I knew, to pay.

"Well you handled it very well. He certainly didn't recognise you. I knew there was a 70% chance you'd get him as he seems to do the late shift there. That was part of the test. Tomorrow should be a breeze."

I wasn't so sure about that, as we would be buying me a new wardrobe, which would mean lots of trying things on.

In the morning we got ready, I was nervous and excited about what lay ahead. We took the bus into Watford, I was taking big calming breaths. The shopping centre was crowded with Saturday shoppers.

We made our way to one of the smaller ladies boutiques. Both of us picking out some items to try on, making our way to the changing rooms, I began to falter. The assistant gave each of us a tag with a number on, Kate gave me a little push.

"Come on, let's go try," she said, disappearing into one of the changing cubicles.

'Hmph, that's OK for you, your a real woman,' I thought, 'no I mustn't think like that. I am a real woman, I just have the wrong bits.'

I pulled the curtain shut behind me, checked that nobody could see in, then started trying things on.

"Dee, what do you think of this?"

Poking my head round the curtain, Kate gave a twirl.

"Well?"

"Yes, lovely."

"Are you going to show me what your trying?"

Withdrawing my head, I said, "give me a moment."

I finished fastening the buttons down the front of the dress and stepped out.

"Ta-da, what do you think?"

After that we went to buy makeup, then lingerie, stopped for coffee, and then bought some more shoes.

"I need a wee," said Kate, "if we use the Ladies in that store over there, they'll be cleaner and quieter than the shopping centre ones."

I'd not given a thought about needing the toilet till she mentioned it, then I realised that I needed to go. I was glad Kate thought about using a quieter one to ease me in on my first public toilet experience.

Sunday was quiet, we went for a walk round the area where we lived, we saw people we knew, stopped, chatted and nobody seemed to recognise me.

The next few weeks were a series of firsts for my new persona. First trip to the cinema, first trip to a restaurant, first evening out for a drink. We had drinks bought for us, were chatted up and flirted with. I enjoyed and appreciated the attention, the men assumed I was a woman and that boosted my confidence. I flirted back, not that I was interested in men, but the sexual power was intoxicating. Who knows what I might have done, if my plumbing had been different.