I'm Now Called Dee Ch. 04

Story Info
Secret discovered.
1.5k words
4.52
18.7k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work wise nothing really changed, although I identified and talked more with the other women. One day as I headed to the toilets, I was so engrossed in talking with Pamela and Christine and it wasn't till we were all in the Ladies that we realised my mistake. I started to splutter an apology and the two of them giggling playfully pushing me back, Pamela's hand landing on my 'breast'. She faltered, the look on her face changing just briefly, then carried on as if nothing happened.

I fled to the Gents, plonked myself on the toilet, no hovering today. I sat there for about twenty minutes, worrying, would she tell, what if management got to hear? I couldn't stay in there all day, but I was a nervous wreck. I got back to my desk, luckily it was a quiet morning, only one call for assistance. I let one of the others deal with it, I couldn't concentrate.

Lunch time came and I walked to the cafe. Just my luck, Pamela and Christine were in the queue. I had to face this, going up I started apologising again.

"Don't fret, we were so busy talking, it was an easy mistake to make," said Christine.

I looked at Pamela, and while Christine's attention was distracted, choosing her lunch. Pamela put her finger to her lips, mimed shush and zipped her lips.

I mimed back, "thank you."

I was relieved, but that had been too close. I was going to have to watch my step.

Back home I told Kate. She told me not to worry, it sounded as if Pamela wasn't about to tell anybody. We went for a walk in the evening as I got my head back together.

The neighbours had got used to seeing Kate and Dee around, and just assumed that Dave had moved out and Kate had a new partner. In a way that was true. We stopped and chatted with our neighbours and other friends we met while out. By the time we got home I was feeling better.

Work carried on as if nothing had happened, the sky didn't fall in on me.

Saturday after yet more shopping we stopped at our favourite cafe for lunch. As we entered I saw Pamela inside with a friend.

Turning to Kate I whispered, "that's Pamela from work, what should I do, ignore her?"

"No, best say hello. May as well be open, it's too late to keep secrets from her, and she may be a useful ally."

"Hello Pamela," I said, approaching her and leaning in to kiss her on both cheeks.

Pamela, not surprisingly, looked confused.

"You remember last week when I was playfully pushed in the toilets?"

"Oh,... yes sorry my mind was on other things, and I didn't cotton on. How are you Da..."

"Dee and I have been shopping. I'm Kate by the way."

Well handled Kate, I thought.

"Hi, this is Yvonne. Are you Dave's wife? Did you leave him at home?"

"Yes, I wanted to have a girly shopping day, and Dee was happy to come with me. By the way Dave came home a little down in the dumps the other day, is something happening in work that we should be worried about?"

"Oh no, nothing that I know of, but I'll keep my ear to the ground. The girls in the office like Dave, he is so much more approachable than the other guys. We were saying how much happier and smarter, he seemed lately."

I could see Yvonne losing interest and said, "enough talk about work, I'm sure Yvonne isn't interested."

We had an enjoyable lunch and natter with Pamela and Yvonne, I went home feeling a lot happier about work knowing I had somebody looking out for me.

A couple of weeks later we'd decided we were going clubbing, but we both needed something to wear.

I was in the bathroom getting ready, I heard the doorbell ring. Kate answered it, I heard voices, then feet rushing up the stairs. Ellie, Kate's 18 year old sister burst into the bathroom, pulling down her jeans and panties, plonked herself on the toilet and started peeing.

"Hi Dave," she said.

Kate from the doorway shouted, "I told you to wait, you can't just burst in like that."

"Why? I was bursting for a pee."

I was mortified, trapped, in a small bathroom, between the two of them. When Ellie burst in I was wearing pale pink sheer panties and matching bra into which I'd been adjusting my forms.

"Can I crash in your spare room, I'm knackered, I've been out all night."

This was surreal, I was standing there like the cartoon character, Jane, trying to cover her nakedness. As if that would make any difference, I couldn't have been any more exposed if I tried.

"Where have you been? What have you been up to?" said Kate.

As she stood and wiped herself, wriggling back into her jeans, she said, "nice tits Dave, or is it Davina?"

"She's called Dee and don't change the subject. Does mum know what you've been up to?"

"Dee? Cool... I told mum I was staying over with you."

"Ell!" said Kate exasperated, "what if mum rang, you could have at least warned me!"

"I didn't think about it, she just asked where I was going and I said the first thing that came into my head."

"That's the problem, you never think."

"Do mum and dad know about you and Dee?" Ellie said pushing me out of the way so she could wash her hands.

"Not yet, and don't you go telling, we'll tell them when we're ready. Which of your boyfriends were you with last night?"

Conversations between Kate and Ellie always went off in different directions, I could very rarely keep track of what was what. Ellie liked to shock, saying the first thing that came in her head, never sugar coating what was on her mind.

"Both, but I dumped Brian. Gave him a hand job, making sure he came all over his trousers, then I wiped my hand on his shirt and told him to get lost."

"Ellie! I didn't need to know that!.. Are you taking precautions?"

"Of course, they can finger not fuck me."

"That is NOT what I meant and you know it!"

"I'm going to crash in your spare room."

"Ellie, you've not answered my question."

"Yes yes, I'm on the pill, but I'll suck not fuck them."

"Stop trying to wind me up, it won't work... Do you..."

"Swallow? Yes, don't you?"

"None of your business."

"Oh it's OK for you to want to know about my sex life?"

"She has a point," I croaked.

"You keep out of this, she's my sister and I'm just concerned about her safety," Kate shouted.

I should have known better and kept quiet, they weren't really arguing but sometimes you wouldn't know. They were as thick as thieves and always looked out for each other.

"What do you guys do, are you like lesbians or does she still stick it in you and give you a good shafting?"

"Ell! Where did you learn such language?"

"Oh I hear the boys say things like, I'd give her one, I'd like to give her a good shafting or I'd fuck her. They boast about how they gave a girl a screaming orgasm, when the most they did, was a clumsy fumble."

"Yes I remember that. Sorry to disappoint you, men do improve, but it's only a better fumble. They never really understand, that's what I liked about Dee, maybe it was her feminine side coming out. Now it's time you got some shut eye."

At last we were moving out of the bathroom and I could escape to the bedroom, but I could still hear them in the spare room.

"I'll ring mum and let her know your here. Dee and I are going shopping for something to wear when we go clubbing tonight."

"Where are you going?"

Kate told her.

"Oh that's a gay and lesbian club, can I come? Your going on the pull aren't you."

"No you can't come, and if you turn up, I'll tell them your underage."

"Spoilsport, I'm only thinking of your safety."

"Cheeky. Bed now."

"Mum won't mind."

"Won't mind what?"

"About you and Dee, dad might take a little more convincing, but he'll come round. You still haven't told me what you do."

"That's between us and none of your business. We have a loving relationship that's all you need to know."

By the time she got back to our bedroom, I was just finishing off my makeup.

"She might be a brat at times, but she'll keep schtum."

On the way out we looked in on Ellie, she was dead to the world. When we got back home, she'd gone, tidied up after herself and left a note 'enjoy yourselves and don't do anything I wouldn't do!'

She wasn't such a bad girl, but we could now get ready in peace.