I'm OK, You're OK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I felt my penis being milked into her canal. Her vaginal muscles tightened and wave after wave of contractions squeezed my erection. I had discovered nervona.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep that up!"

"Why don't you try rubbing my clit with your tip?"

I withdrew my member and moved my swollen glans up and down her slit, finally concentrating on her bright red nub. She took over -- grabbing my cock and rubbing it up and down over her clit forcefully.

"Can you feel my clit with you pee hole?"

"It feels wonderful."

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I started plunging in and out as she contracted her walls around me even more forcefully. Her nipples looked like they were about to burst and her tiny breasts were moving proactively as I pumped in and out.

"Fill me! Fill me with you hot cum and you big cock! Explode in me. I want to feel you squirt on my cervix. Cum, cum, cum. I want you're cum inside of me!!!!!!!"

Our orgasms thundered through our bodies at exactly the same moment. My penis erupted as she screamed. The only difference was, I had to be satisfied with one orgasm. But for her they kept coming and coming. I watched in awe as her body experienced wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy. Her face was crimson, her nipples and areolas could not have been any harder and her trembling body was bathed in sweat. I had never seen anything like it.

"Oh my God. Are you OK?"

It took a moment for her to regain her composure.

She looked at me with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and said, "You know what? I think we're both OK."

12