I'm Ready For You, Master

Story Info
sub waits for her Master.
783 words
4.1
16.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master.

I've nearly finished the preparations for you. I hope you will be pleased by them. I've gone ahead and purchased several types of paddles...I don't know which one you'll want to use. There's one that I found that has raised carvings, like gargoyles and demon swirls on it. It looks particularly evil. It also has a cushioned grip so it won't hurt your hand while you punish me. I promise that I'll try to be good and always do what you tell me so you won't need to use them. I've seen the one with the holes in it used on someone else. She screamed wildly until her master told her to stop or he'd get out a branding iron. I promise I'll do anything to please you...

I've also purchased some different whips and belts. I think you'll like the riding crop... I love the smell of leather and the reminder of horses it brings. I'm afraid of the cat...I don't want you to use that on me. The thought of those horrible lashes striking my bare bottom... stinging my flesh... I cringe when I think of it. My breath comes quickly though when I think of the pain and humiliation of being whipped by the cat. Of course I will submit to your will in all things.

I searched for a long time to find just the right cane. I knew you'd want something thin and flexible... I practiced hearing the sound of it...I don't want you to use it on me because of this but I put my blindfold on and listened to the sound of it hitting the bed. It makes a scary swooshing sound through the air. When I finished that, I had to take a shower, I was so excited. But I only played with myself a little bit; I didn't let myself cum. I hope you won't be displeased...I really do want to do what you want me to do.

I've nearly completed our dungeon. I have several types of clamps, from nipple clamps to vise grips, and there are various attachable weights. There are bars installed near the ceiling; there are several sets of cuffs already hanging there. I had to make the spreader bar to keep my legs open out of PVC. I'm sorry if my feeble attempt makes you angry. I couldn't think of any other way to do it. I did try it out to make sure my legs are spread widely... I also made a padded saw-horse at my waist height. I know that you'll want me bent over it when you see it. If the padding displeases you, I'll rip it off, please don't think of it as my attempt to create comfort for myself. I live to serve your desire. I've cushioned the walls to make them sound absorbent but no one will hear my screams from here anyway. This house is well back from the road and the neighbors are more than a quarter mile away. Besides, if you want to use these toys for your pleasure, there is no reason to scream. If you use them for punishment, I know I must try to learn my lesson from your loving hand quietly.

And last, for my training. I have practiced insertions for you. I now have a large collection of dildoes and plugs and I am happy to say that there are several combinations of them that I can fit in my cunt. I have tried to expand my cunt to take any insertion you may wish to make. I'm most proud of how I can take almost the whole length of a 1 liter bottle up inside me. I've also been practicing insertions in my anus. I feel I can take anything you want inside me and I'm eager to show you what I lengths I will go to please you.

I am also training myself to withstand punishment in my anus. I have trained using peppermint and cinnamon candies at first, then peppermint oil and cinnamon sticks in my anus. I have used ginger, garlic and ice in my ass and I await your inspection of my tolerance. Tolerating cayenne pepper up my ass is my next goal. When you are ready to use me in this manner, I will be ready to submit.

I have done everything I can think of to prepare for you. I so want you to be pleased with me. I long for your touch, your loving embrace and of course, the pleasure and the pain you will soon give to me.

Please come to me soon. I can't stand waiting. When will you come? Who will you be?