I'm Scared, Uncle Bob

Story Info
Not too scared to meet him the next night though.
2.2k words
4.22
47.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob Harper felt like a cigarette even though he had quit them decades ago, and as he waited outside his sister's house for his niece to join him as she had promised, his heart raced and shivers went up and down his spine in anticipation. He felt like a teenage boy again instead of a 51 year old accountant and despite it all he liked the feeling of being alive again.

Inside the house Bob's wife Clara was snoring away in the guest room bed under the spell of Lunesta, and while there was a time he would have felt guilty about what he was up to out here, he didn't know how he felt anymore about anything. Such was the effect of 2 years without sex - or was it 3? Bob couldn't remember and he no longer cared. All he knew was last night when he accidentally met his niece Patty in the kitchen on his way to get a drink, things had happened that he had thought about many a time but hadn't planned.

Things had changed, and while Patty was still a rather plain girl with a boyish build she was almost 19 and in college. That made it alright in Bob's mind even though the girl was his niece. Last night Patty seemed lonely too, and when he had come up behind her at the sink and leaned against her while she was getting a drink of her own, when his hands slipped around her and up under her pajama top she offered little resistance.

Patty had nothing underneath the top, and when Bob's hands found her tiny breasts he chuckled at the double meaning of that, but Patty's conical breasts were so firm and her nipples so hard when he cupped the buds he didn't care about their size, and the way the teen writhed in response told him that the titties were sensitive as well.

"Uncle Bob?" Patty had whimpered, and just then a sound from the hallway had him back away from the girl.

The sound had just been the cat running around but the mood was broken, but before they went to their respective rooms Bob made his intentions clear.

"I want you so bad Patty," he insisted as he brought her hand down and clamped it onto the obscene bulge that tented out his boxer shorts, and the way her eyes bulged at the size of what she held briefly though the fabric almost made him cum right there and then he added, "Tomorrow night, out in the backyard."

"I can't," Patty whispered, but the way she held onto his manhood suggested she wasn't all that sure about that, and the next day when after dinner she gave him a subtle nod Bob considered that a date.

Bob leaned against the siding of the house over near the picnic table which was out of sight of any windows, and the metal felt cool against him as he waited. The thought occurred to him that maybe Patty had fallen asleep or had changed her mind, but then came the faint creaking of the screen door followed by the girl walking over towards him, silhouetted by the moonlight.

"Wasn't sure I would really come out here," Patty said as her uncle put his arms around her, brushing her light brown hair away from her cheek with his nose before kissing his way down her neck.

"I'm glad you did. I've been wanting you every year we come out to visit."

"You never said anything before."

"That's because you were a kid before. Now you're a woman. A woman I want so bad."

"I meant what I told you before. I'm a virgin."

"I know, and what I want for us to do I won't change that," Bob assured his niece while slipping his hands under the skinny girl's pajamas and ran them up and down her back.

"What do you mean? Do you want me to suck your dick?" Patty asked, the words sounding strange coming out of her mouth.

"You've done that before?" Bob asked.

"Gee Uncle Bob. I know i'm ugly and all but even I've messed around with boys. I'm 19 - almost."

"First of all you're not ugly. I know you aren't a kid any more, it's just that - I dunno," Bob shrugged while moving his hands over to Patty's rib cage. and after feeling the damp skin noted, "Muggy out tonight."

"That and I'm nervous," Patty admitted, shivering as her uncle's fingers slid upwards towards the source of the perspiration. I'm really scared."

"Me too," Bob admitted, and he grinned when after his thumbs glided under Patty's slender arms he felt moist smooth skin as his niece giggled. "What's this? Feels like somebody shaved since last night. Did you do that for me?"

"No, I shave my pits every Friday," Patty explained as her uncle's thumbs kept massaging under her arms.

"Oh. It didn't bother me when I did this last night. It was just a little peach fuzz and it was sexy," Bob related as his hands moved over to her breasts. "These are sexy too."

"Wish they would grow," Patty admitted.

"They're perfect as they are" her uncle assured her as his hands went inside the pajama top to massage the firm cones in the flesh, and while the teen moaned as pushed herself into his palms he noted, "your nipples - they're so responsive - so sensitive."

"Please," Patty whimpered as she brought a hand down to squeeze what had been poking her. "I'll do anything except, you know."

"I know," Uncle Bob replied while taking one hand off of her breasts and pushing it down under the elastic of her PJ's, and as his fingers slid down he asked, "you aren't one of those girls that shave down here, are you?"

"Oh, there we are," Bob said just as his niece was about to respond. "Just a little wisp of hair. Nothing like your Mom, that's for sure."

Even in the dark Uncle Bob could see the shocked expression on Patty's face while his fingers toyed with the fluff, and if Patty had asked him how he knew that he might have answered truthfully but she said nothing as she let him move her backside to the picnic table while her pajama bottoms went to the ground.

"Oh honey, you're so wet," Bob exclaimed as he reached down and grabbed the pajamas, putting them on the table for the girl to sit on, and then he was lifting her up and parting her skinny thighs so his finger could explore. "So tight too."

Then Bob was on his knees in the grass while his face burrowed into Patty's delta, his tongue lapping crazily while he inhaled the pungent aroma of her untouched sex, and soon her thighs were clamped against the sides of his face while her hands clutched his thinning scalp.

"Uncle Bob," Patty whimpered, causing the older man to take his face out of her valley to remind her to be quiet before diving back in.

Although he didn't say it, as his tongue danced around her clit he realized that at that moment despite her vow to remain a virgin, if he stood up and brought his long skinny prong between her dripping labia, she would not protest. He fought the urge as he worked his tongue into the writhing teen and waited for the inevitable, knowing that Patty had another prize he wanted to take instead.

Patty came soon after, and to her credit the kept her noises to a high pitched squeal that she stifled though her nose. The loudest sound came from when she slammed back from her sitting position and her head hit the table while her legs clamped around his skull like a polished wrestler.

Eventually Patty's body stopped convulsing and her thighs released the grip she had on her uncle's head. Bob leaned back a bit, her face dripping wet from a combination of sweat and Patty's juices, and although his eyes may have been playing tricks on him he could have sworn that there was steam rising from the parted lips of her sex. He let her catch her breath for a minute, smiling at how flat her chest was when she was on her back and how little that bothered him, and as he rose the teen was getting back to a sitting position at the edge of the table.

"That was super good Uncle Bob," Patty managed to say as she watched the older man let his pajamas drop, exposing his very erect cock which pointed at her ominously. "Let me get you off now."

Patty slipped off the table and dutifully onto her knees, and while she indeed may have been a virgin, the way she grabbed his throbbing member and managed to swallow more than half of the slim 7" with one swoop made it clear she was no novice at this. Bob groaned and let his hands run through her silky light brown hair while forcing himself to stay in control.

"Oh Patty," he whispered with a glance towards his sister's darkened home, the idea that suddenly the patio light would go on and the family would be there watching somehow turning him on. "You're so good."

"You got a big dick Uncle Bob," Patty mentioned when she came up for air briefly.

"Not big. Long perhaps but really skinny," her uncle corrected, mentioning a complaint he had gotten a couple of times in the past.

"Perfect for sucking," Patty mumbled before her lips slid down to the roots of this swollen tool.

"Perfect for something else too, or so I've been told," Bob noted wryly before reaching down and grabbing Patty under her arms and bringing her to her feet, kissing her passionately while grinding into his niece.

"Uncle Bob. You promised," he was reminded, but he just nodded and slowly turned her around to face the table, bending her over and squeezing her pert butt cheeks.

"What are you doing?" she asked when she felt his finger push into the crack of her butt.

"Something wonderful," Bob chortled as he rubbed the wrinkled ring while with his other hand he reached down to grab the tube of lubricant from the pocket of his pajamas. "How does that feel?"

"What are you doing?" Patty asked and then lurched when she felt a greasy digit slide into her anus.

"You know what I'm doing - taking your temperature," Bob explained as he spun the finger into the steamy hot orifice. "And you like it. If you like that..."

"Omigod," Patty hissed when she felt her uncle's face push into her butt crack, and she clawed at the table when she felt his talented tongue poking her balloon knot for a moment before he got back up to his feet.

"Just relax honey," Bob told her, assuring her that despite her fear he would not hurt her, and then he was pushing his liberally lubricated cock into an impossibly tight opening while fighting the urge to cum immediately. "Tell me it doesn't feel good?"

"Your dick is in my bottom," Patty declared, and her uncle fought the temptation to laugh at the obvious comment. "Is it all the way in?"

"Yes," Bob lied before slowly retracting his probe and sliding it back in, repeating the motion while going a little deeper every time, only pausing to squirt a little more lube into the crevice. "You're so tight - you're a virgin back here too aren't you?"

Patty didn't speak, the only sounds coming when she let out a little grunt with every thrust, and as the probing got faster and deeper her uncle grabbed her tight ass and held on tight while wishing he could see down there. The older man knew he wouldn't last long and the way Patty was grunting and moaning didn't help any. Bob came too soon for his liking, his cock fully impaling his niece while the weapon jerked inside of Patty, filling her bowels with his seed until he was spent.

They stayed in place for a moment while the sounds of nature filled the air along with their heavy breathing, and when Uncle Bob's cock went limp and slithered out of Patty's ass she made a shivering sound in response. Then came the guilt as the older man looked down at the teen who was splayed across the picnic table, hoping she was alright.

"Ooh," Patty said after she straightened up and turned to face her uncle while squirming in place. "Gonna be weird having a picnic tomorrow at this table."

"You okay?"

"Sure," she responded. "Was it good for you?"

"Of course, but what about you?" Bob asked.

"I liked it. Hurt a little at first but after a while it was awesome," Patty explained. "I was sorry it ended believe it or not."

"Me too. It was way too good for me."

"Maybe if we do it tomorrow night you will last longer," she suggested while getting her PJ's back on

"I promise."

"Did you?" Patty started to ask but stopped before finally finishing. "Did you lick me down there in the beginning?"

"Guilty."

"Wow. That's really nasty," Patty answered before grinning and saying. "That felt really awesome though. Do guys like it done to them too?"

"Uh - yeah," Bob replied, although he didn't know from experience, merely assuming. "Why?"

"Just curious," Patty responded before giving her uncle a kiss on the cheek and waddling toward the back door.

****

Thanks for reading.