I'm Seduced By Demi Lovato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

He nodded and I could see the concern on his face. He turned and ran into the house for the towels.

"Turn around Demi; I'll tie your top for you!"

She swung around and I caught a glimpse of them as I tied her top.

Just than John came out with the towels and he helped me out.

The hot water and Demi's expert foot massage brought down the swelling considerably although it was still slightly tender to walk on.

John helped me to the bedroom where I slipped into a pair of silky pajamas and my terrycloth robe.

When we came out of the bedroom Demi was already dressed in shorts and a tanktop, it was evident she was without bra and John noticed and smiled and nodded to me. She was making dinner and told us to go relax in the livingroom and she would call us when it was done.

"I'm not making anything special, just some spaghetti and meat sauce, if that's okay?"

John smiled at her as he leered at her titties poking out of the tanktop; "Sure Demi, that would be fine."

We watched some television and soon we were at the table eating and telling John about my accident.

"How the hell did you manage to fall anyways?"

"Well I dressed up today and was wearing heels and I caught one in a crack in the pavement."

"That will teach you to dress up at that damn school!"

Demi broke in; "Pam, did you let John know yet about our field trip next week?"

I looked at Demi and gave her an annoyed look; "No Demi, I haven't had the chance yet."

John looked at me; "Field trip, what field trip? You know I have the fireman's convention next week at the Cowboy facility in Arlington!"

"Yes I know, so what's the big deal? It would be a perfect time for the trip. We'll both be gone at the same time."

"Yeah I know, but I thought you could come with me and we could, well you know have some alone time together!"

Demi looked at the two of us; "I knew I was disrupting your lifestyles, see I always fuck things up!" She got up and ran to her room.

I glared at John; "Nice going stud, now go and apologize and get her back out here!"

John walked down the hall and knocked lightly on Demi's door and he heard a muffled; "Come in!"

When he opened the door she was laying on her bed face down and John couldn't help but stare that that tiny bubble butt encased in those tight white shorts. Her back was covered by strands of curly black hair and he just wanted to go over there and run his fingers through it, but knew better.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed and she turned her tear stained face towards him and his cock jumped in his pants.

Those large dark eyes were swollen and wet from crying and her hair fell across her face and her look even more innocent than she really was.

He reached out and delicately swept a stray lock from her face and cupping her chin looked at her; "Listen Demi, I misspoke out there, you know we love having you here! Well just once in a while I get the urge to attack Pam and I have to restrain myself, because you're here. We still have sex regularly, but we just can't be as spontaneous as we used to be. Do you understand and see where I'm coming from?"

She nodded and turning her face placed a tiny kiss on the palm of John's hand.

He drew it away and looked down at her, she licked her full lips and began; "I understand, but feel like I'm getting in the way. I want the two of you to act around me as if I wasn't even here, especially when you have, well those urges!"

John chuckled; "I don't think that's possible Demi. Excuse my language Demi, but I don't think we can fuck on the livingroom couch while watching The O'Reilly Factor with you in the same room!"

She giggled; "That isn't what I meant John, but my first day here you and Pam got sort of "intimate" if you know what I mean and as a matter of fact it was twice in the same day. The two of you got rather loud and I just had to see where all the noise was coming from. I sort of peeked in and watched the two of you "fucking" as you would put it and boy did you EVER put it!"

Her hand came out and slowly ran up and down his bare leg and as it approached the hem of his shorts John jumped up; "I don't think that's a good idea Demi. Why don't you come back into the livingroom so we can talk about this field trip?"

She looked up at him with those large dark eyes; "You know John, I'm nearly twenty years old and am used to having sex regularly. I haven't had sex not for several weeks and I'm getting very, very horny!"

John jumped up and Demi jumped up too, she threw her arms around his neck and planted a long passionate kiss on his lips. Her tongue darted out and swept along his lips and stabbed at his tongue. Her hand slipped down and gave his stiffening cock a quick squeeze and before he could react, broke the kiss and scampered out of the room and came back into the livingroom.

I was happy to see her smiling and she flopped down beside me.

I looked at her; "Well Demi, did John straighten out everything?"

She giggled; "OH YEAH Pam, he surely got it all straight!"

John came back into the room and he looked flushed, just the same way I was flushed when she attacked me in the hot tub. I began to wonder; "What the hell did we get ourselves into?"

John sat down and we discussed the field trip and his convention. It seemed he would be in Arlington Thursday and Friday, the same days as our field trip to the Children's museum and aquarium. The teachers would have their own rooms and the parents who were chaperoning would room with the students and their children.

"You know John, there isn't thing stopping you from coming into Dallas after your conference ends and spend the evening with Demi and me!"

"I was thinking the opposite. Why can't you come to Arlington and spend the evening with me after your monsters are in their rooms!"

"And what about Demi?"

She smiled; "Oh don't you worry about me! I think I can find something to do in Dallas in the evening!"

I laughed; "Oh no you don't, we're supposed to make sure you're holding the straight and narrow. There is no fucking way, excuse my French, that I'm leaving you alone in Dallas at night, sorry Demi, NO!"

"Let's just play it by ear and see what happens, okay?"

I nodded and my foot felt a lot better, but wanted to get to bed and fuck John senseless. After that encounter with Demi in the hot tub, the way she massaged my feet and played with my nipples I was so fucking horny, I was about to jump John right here on the sofa.

I turned to John; "Can we hit the sack early tonight, my foot is beginning to throb?" It really wasn't, but wanted to find an excuse to get John into bed and into me!"

The two of them helped me into the bedroom, I felt Demi's fingers brush my right breast and I thought to myself this child was going to be a problem. Well I only had the week-end, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then the field trip. The following week Dianna was supposed to be back to take her home, then maybe we could get our life back to normal.

Demi planted a soft kiss on my cheek; "I hope you feel better Pam, see yea in the morning!"

She closed the door behind herself as she went out.

I turned to John, dropped my robe and attacked him. Little did I know the encounter he had with Demi in her room got him all hot and bothered too.

He lifted me off my feet and literally threw me onto the bed, I bounced and reached down and tore my silky PJ top off and tossed them to the floor.

He reached down and yanked my pants off and they joined my top. He spun me around and dove in and began eating my pussy like a man possessed. He found my clit and flicked it back and forth, up and down, his mustache drove me crazy and I started cumming when I felt his finger tickle my asshole and let out a loud groan when he shoved it in past the second knuckle.

I'm not a fan of anal sex, but I was so fucking hot I couldn't control myself and welcomed a finger in my ass. I humped his face and rolled my head from side to side, my damp hair covered my face and when I opened my eyes, once again our door was cracked open. This time I could see she had her shorts down around her knees and she had one of my dildos buried deep in her thick lipped pussy.

I immediately started cumming again as John continued to munch away at my pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Demi eating my pussy and when I opened my eyes I watched her slide that black dildo in and out fat lipped cunt. It was covered in her thick cream and as her knees began to buckle I wished I was there to lick it clean and help her cum again and again.

She slowly closed the door and then I heard her groan and her door closed too.

John looked up, his face covered in my cum juices; "What was that?"

"Who knows, please don't stop, I've almost there again!"

He laughed and went back to licking and sucking my cunt and he was rewarded with yet another explosive orgasm that coated his lips and mustache.

"Mmmm I just love the way you taste Pam, wanna taste?"

He slid up my body and planted a wet kiss on me and I licked away at his lips and I felt his cock nudging my pussy as he tried to slip it in. I had other plans!

I quickly rolled over and now had John on his back. His stiff cock stood straight out and was leaking fiercely with pre-cum. I gripped his cock and using my thumb slicked up the head with his cum. I pursed my lips and slowly let them open and squeezing my lips together hard slowly drew his cock into my mouth.

John let out a loud grunt and dug his fingers in my hair as I began sucking wildly at his cock. I took him deeper and deeper; my tongue was constantly flicking and stabbing at his sensitive flesh. I wanted his cum and I wanted it now

The way I felt I was ready to go all night and would get him stiff so he could fuck me later. I stared up at John and began licking his cock like a lolli-pop and he squirmed around more and more. I stroked his cock and got into a good rhythm of sucking and stroking and he gripped my head and started cumming. I knew he was excited because he normally only came in my pussy or mouth. He squirted all over my face and it dripped down my chin to my stiff nipples,

I worked the cum into my tits and when I squeezed them felt like I was going to cum again. I scooped up the cum from my face and sucked on my Fingers.

John let out a loud groan as he watched my do this and his semi-stiff cock began to stiffen again. I couldn't wait any longer. I swung my leg over his and straddling his strong thighs, I reached back and finding his cock stuffed it in my overheated pussy.

I slammed down hard, driving his entire cock up my steaming pussy. He grunted and moaned constantly and I matched him with my own moans and groans

John reached up and began playing with my sensitive nipples and when he twisted and pulled on them, it triggered yet another orgasm as I coated his cock with my hot juices. He smiled up at me and he just loved when I came and his eyes went wide as he motioned towards the door. His eyes were plastered at the door. I looked into the mirror hanging on the closet door and I could see Demi standing in the doorway once again. She was wearing a Cowboys jersey and had her hand down between her open legs. She was playing with her pussy and her eyes were locked on my ass as I rode up and down on John's stiff cock.

She let out a moan and when her eyes locked on John's she pulled her hand from her pussy, it was sticky with her juices, She turned and ran from the doorway, Seconds later she reappeared and softly closed the door and we both heard her close her bedroom door.

I went back to riding John's cock, but now at an even faster pace. I needed to cum and feel his shoot his heavy load deep in my cunt.

John gripped my hair and pulled me to his face. He kissed me wildly and his fingers were pulling hard on my nipples.

I shook as I felt my orgasm building.

He gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me down harder against his cock. My clit scraped his pelvic bone and when he shoved a finger up my ass, I let out a loud groan; "OH YESSSSSSS John, finger my ass, feel my cum spread all over your fantastic cock!"

He let out a grunt; "Okay Pam, here it comes, your turn to feel me fill your gorgeous pussy with my cum!"

As soon as he said that I could feel him swell up in my pussy and then he began to cum and cum and cum even more. He came so much he filled me up and I could feel him oozing out of my tight hole.

I collapsed against him, we were both breathing heavily.

He swept a damp lock of hair from my face and gave me a soft gentle kiss; "My god Pam, what came over you! I never saw you that turned on before!"

I went on to tell him what occurred this afternoon at school with Demi and what continued when we got back to the house. By the time I was finished telling him, John was once again stiff and rolling me onto my back, fucked me good and hard until we both came again, me several times.

Exhausted we both fell asleep with John still buried in my cum filled pussy.

We woke up late, all sticky and worn out from last night, we took a shower together and we fucked again there.

Getting out we dried one another and reluctantly dressed and headed out to the kitchen for some much needed coffee.

Demi was sitting at the table sipping a cup of Joe and jumping up poured each of us a cup.

We did our best to stay clear of her on Saturday, we both headed outside to work most of the day on the lawn and gardening.

Demi came out several times with drinks, but other than that and a small snack we hardly saw her.

We showered after a full day of gardening and exhausted ordered pizza and turned in early, too tired to make love, we just held one another and fell quickly asleep.

Sunday we headed to the mall and John once again headed to the electronic store and sporting goods store.

Demi and I window shopped and she slipped off to a store I wasn't allowed to be seen going into, at least the one in our neighborhood, an adult toy and video store. I shopped around and Demi came out with two bagfuls of merchandise and a huge smile on her face. She took me by the arm and whispered; "I just had to buy a dildo to replace the one I borrowed from you. I also got some toys for our outing!"

I turned red when she said that and quickly changed the subject; "Let's find John and take in a movie!" I figured that would ease things and kill the rest of the day. We ended up with a romantic comedy and while sitting there, John on one side of me and Demi on the other side, several times I felt one or both of their hands brush my bare leg or an inadvertent brush against my sensitive breasts.

We headed to a local restaurant for a casual dinner and once back home we all headed off for bed.

I looked at John; "Why don't you stay out here for a couple of minutes and give me a chance to change."

He smiled knowing what that meant and nodded as he watched me scurry off to the bedroom. There I quickly stripped and slipped into a silky pair of black stocking, garter belt and a tiny pair of lacy panties. I looked through my lingerie drawer and found exactly what I wanted, no what I needed to wear. It was a tiny nearly see-through bra, but what I liked about it most was it had the tips cut out and allowed my long stiff, fat nipples to poke through. I slipped into my tallest fuck-me high heels and stood looking in the mirror. I picked up a brush and pulling my hair from a ponytail I brushed it out and it swayed back and forth across my shoulders. I placed the brush on the dressing table when I saw John enter the bedroom, this time he turned and flipped the lock on the doorknob locking anyone, especially Demi from interrupting us tonight.

He came up behind me and I could already feel his stiff cock brushing nicely against my tight ass cheeks.

"Sorry John, that hole is still exit only!"

He chuckled and quickly stripped and once naked began nuzzling my bare shoulder and working his way to my neck, swept my hair aside and began to ravish the nape of my neck and earlobe.

His large strong hands came around and I felt his cock jump when his hands came up and found my nipples sticking through the open holes of my sheer bra. Spinning me around he attacked my firm titties with his fingers and lips.

I threw my head back and letting a loud grunt nearly came then and there. I let out a loud laugh and started giggling when he, in one swift move lifted my tiny body in his strong arms and carried me over to the bed. He placed me there and as I laid back he just stood there and looked at me.

"My god Pam, we've been married nearly twenty years and I still can't get over just how lucky I am to be married to such a gorgeous and sexy woman!"

I beamed up at him as I cupped my tiny titties; "Oh come John, don't tell me you wouldn't want these larger, maybe like Dianna's?"

He shook his head violently from side to side; "HELL NO, no way Pam, they're perfect like they always say, more than a mouthful is wasteful. Besides if they were larger, they probably wouldn't be as sensitive or responsive as they are now!"

With that said he crawled up on the bed. He picked up one tiny shoe covered foot and beginning at the long spiked heel began licking and sucking at it, all awhile sliding his hand up and down my silk covered foot and calf. Slowly removing the first shoe he rained kisses and sucked each and every inch of my silk covered foot.

My cunt was dripping wet already and my lacy covered pussy was stained with my juices.

John proceeded to do the exact same thing to my other shoe and foot and as he slid his hands up my legs to my half bare thighs I shook violently and started cumming already.

He slowly removed my panties and balling them up raised them to my mouth; he fed me my own cum filled panties.

As I sucked greedily at my panties he sucked directly from the source and I let out a screech as I started cumming yet again.

Just then we both heard the doorknob turn and heard a desperate moan come from the other side of the door, soon afterwards we heard Demi's door slam closed.

John turned back to me and whispered; "Now Pam get ready to get fucked and fucked hard!"

Over the next hour John and I fucked in every possible position, that is, except anal, which he tried, but as always I refused.

Total exhausted and spent we both collapsed to the sweat covered sheets. My bra hung halfway off, my sexy stockings were cum stained and snagged, but without a doubt it had to be one of the most fulfilling nights of both of our lives.

Before drifting off to sleep I whispered in John's ear; "Once Demi leaves we are going to have to find another young co-ed to share our home!"

He laughed and raising up on one arm. Plucking one still stiff nipple between his lips and popping it loudly replied; "Maybe next time we can have her join us!"

"You dog you........OKAY!"

We fell asleep and morning came way too soon. I dressed in my sexiest lingerie feeling extremely sexy and horny after last night's bout with John and pondering what he said about having the next woman join us, I thought; "Hell, what about this one?"

Monday through Wednesday I made sure not to put myself in the situation where I was ever alone with Demi in the classroom or on school grounds. My ankle had healed nicely and as we prepared for the school outing on Thursday I made sure to pack a lot of my sexiest lingerie.

John drove us to the school to board the busses and he gave me a long passionate kiss; "This will have to hold you till I see you this week-end. Have fun in Dallas, I sure as hell won't in Arlington thinking about you there alone with all those kids."

Luckily I had gone to bed early last night. The kids were off the wall and had a tough time getting them settled in their seats.

I was wearing sheer thigh high black stockings along with medium heeled open toed shoes. Over that were a pair of tailored black slacks and they hugged my thighs, hips and ass perfectly. I noticed a few of the male chaperones checking my ass out as we boarded the bus.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers