I'm Seduced By Demi Lovato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Holding her shapely leg high in the air I painted her calf with my saliva and I began playing with her tiny, dainty foot. I sucked each digit into my mouth and flicked my tongue out, lashing away at the spaces between each toe she let out a loud groan, arched her back and letting out a long silent groan came from my tongue on her foot.

I smiled to myself, just knowing I made a woman cum from my mouth for the first time in my life. This spurred me on even more. I moved to the other foot and repeated what was so successful on her other foot and she rocked and rolled on the bed and I noticed her entire body glistened with a film of perspiration and she looked heavenly.

When I finished with that foot I held her leg high and just like with the other leg ran my tongue and lips down her leg, to her knee and towards her hidden treasure.

Placing her foot back on the bed, I gently spread her thighs and taking a deep breath inhaled her luscious scent. I was about to attack her pussy when I stopped and thought to myself, DO NOT HURRY! Do to her exactly how you like to have your pussy eaten. Now I know why John attacks my pussy like he does sometimes, me just like him, almost made that same mistake.

Using my thumbs I spread the thick dark outer lips of her pussy and I took a quick breath as I stared at the luscious bright inner lips and walls of her dripping pussy. I opened and closed those outer lips several times and her thick creamy cum oozed out and coated the outer lips and made them shine.

I blew a blast of cool air on them and she shivered and groaned loudly from up above. She grabbed at my head and tried to direct me to her pussy, but I was determined to take my time eating a pussy for the first, but hopefully not the last time.

I opened her outer lips wide once again and leaning forward flicked my tongue up and down those bubbly inner lips and scooping up a tongueful of cum, I drank it down. The taste was incredible and I knew I was hooked on pussy

I went in for a second helping and it was even hotter and creamier then the first. I latched my mouth on her cunt and began sucking harder and harder and I drew out a large gob of her cum.

She continued to produce more and more of her tangy juices and I sucked it up as fast as she could make it.

I spread her lips a little more and uncovered her tiny, but very stiff clit. I stabbed at it lightly, knowing how sensitive it can be, and she tensed up immediately and started cumming, not only cumming, but started to squirt.

She covered my entire face with her hot sticky mixture. It dripped down my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. It coated my tits and I was in bliss as I tried to suck as much of this tasty cum from my body.

Demi collapsed against the damp sheets and moaned and groaned constantly; "Holy Fuck Pam, that was unbelievable! I never came like that before, fuck you ruined me for other women! Come up here and let me taste myself on you!"

I slid up her body and fed her one cum covered tit and she sucked at it like a newborn child. Popping it out of her mouth she did the same to the other and I was getting turned on like never before.

We intertwined legs and pressing our well-worn pussies against one another, rubbed back and forth, up and down for several minutes. Like two fine-tuned Mercedes we were showing off today, they both hit top end and we came together at nearly the exact same time,

We collapsed on the bed and holding each other drifted off to sleep,

Sometime in the middle of the night I was awaken by Demi who was between my legs lapping away at my pussy. I just laid back and let her and after a few minutes I came all over her face. She slid up my body, kissed me deeply, feeding me my own cum and resting her head on my chest, fell back to sleep.

We had an early wake-up call and we hopped into the shower together where we soaped up one another, We fingered each other to climax and promised to continue later today after our early shift at the auto show.

The hotel beauty salon sent up a hairdresser and once again worked her magic.

Today I left my hair down, but had it done in waves surrounding my face. The make-up was perfect and she applied a bright red lip gloss to match my dress that I showed her.

Demi had her hair piled high on her head with two tiny ringlets coming down her flawless cheeks.

I slipped into red silk stockings, matching red garter belt, panties and bra. I felt myself getting wet when I looked at my figure in the mirror. Even the hairdresser commented on how sexy I looked.

I blushed and thanked her and picking up my red dress slipped into it. The upper part hugged my pert breasts perfectly and was tight around my tiny waist. The skirt flared out and as I spun around it flared out and showed off my sexy lingerie.

Demi licked her dark red lips and was nearly drooling as she came up to me and kissed my lightly on one ear; "Pam you better keep that pussy nice and juicy because I'm going to lick it till you shoot it all over my face. Today I'm pulling out all of those toys I purchased and I WILL use them on you!"

I get out a groan and tried to kiss her. She wiggled her finger back and forth at me; "Uh ha, no way Pam, we can't mess up our make-up, at least not until we get back!"

She slipped into a pair of black silk stockings, black garter belt and a tiny black lacy pair of panties. Once again no bra she slipped into a shimmering floor length black gown. It had a halter top that held her tits in place and fastened about her neck with a wide collar. Her shoulders were bare and her back was equally bare down to the swell of her tight ass.

She slipped into a pair of matching black high heels and the dress parted on one side and showed her one sexy silk covered leg right up past her stocking top.

I slipped into a pair of matching red heels and we both took one last look in the mirrors and headed downstairs to the convention center for our second day of modeling.

Today was much more crowded and a lot of college and younger men leering at us more than the cars.

We had the 11:00 am shift to 4:00 pm shift and we were exhausted after a day of smiling and sometimes being mauled by the men, young and old. With only a couple ten minutes breaks, we were on our feet the whole five hours and when we finally stepped of the turntable for the final time today we were in a hurry to get to the room and get out of these shoes and I wanted to get Demi out of that dress and on her back.

When I opened the door I immediately kicked off my shoes and slid my arm around Demi's trim body. I drew her to me and placing my finger under her chin tilted her face upwards to mine and I lowered my lips to hers,

It started off soft and tender, it grew slowly as we worked our mouths back and forth, twisting our heads from side to side. Our lips parted and we both let out tiny cries as our tongues flicked out along each other's lips and danced from one mouth to the other. The kisses grew more urgent as my fingers hug into the mass of hair piled high on her head.

I continued to kiss her as I pulled the pins from her hair and it tumbled free and cascaded over her bare shoulders and back. I ran my fingers though that gorgeous mass of curls and found the two tiny snaps on the back of her collar. Popping them open I dress the dress down and it hung on her trim hips, I gave it one small tug and it floated to the floor.

Demi kicked it away in frustration and breaking our embrace walked over to the bed. Sitting down on the freshly made bed dressed in heels, stockings, garter belt and panties, she looked immaculate!"

She extended her hand and I took it as she drew me to the bed's edge. In a husky voice she said; "Turn around Pam so I can unzip that dress of yours!"

I shook my head and took a couple steps back and swaying from side to side twirled around and the dress billowed out and she let out a groan. You see during the last break I went into the restroom and removed my panties.

I twirled around again and she let out another moan as she saw the dew on my puffy petals, I took another step closer and reaching back unzipped my dress. Shaking my shoulders it slipped off and again she let out a gasp, I had taken my bra off also during the last break. Placing my thumbs in the dress when it settled about my waist, it wiggled it back and forth and the dress fell to my feet. I kicked the dress away and stood before Demi in red stocking and garter belt. I wish I would have left my heels on for a sexy look, but I still looked alluring!

She grabbed me by the hand and drew me to the bed. My legs were against the bed and Demi wrapped her arms around my waist and pulling me against her she buried her head in my swollen pussy. Her hands massaged my ass cheeks and a finger even tickled my asshole.

I jumped and she pulled me tighter to her as her tongue slipped out and began swiping up and down my wet, swollen slit.

I let out a groan as her finger sank deeper in my ass and it felt rather good once I relaxed. I combed my fingers through her long dark hair as she continued to lap away at my pussy.

My knees got weaker and weaker as she licked me and when she uncovered my clit and stabbed at the stiff button, I lost it and started cumming,

She continued to eat my pussy and I couldn't stand any longer. I rolled out of her grasp and fell to the bed. I pulled her up to me and he kissed passionately. I licked my juices from her face and wanted at her pussy.

Pulling her higher onto the bed I wanted to try sixty-nine with her. I spun around and straddled her face. I buried my face in her pussy and pulled her panties to one side as I began eating her out in earnest. I tugged her panties off and while licking her with long broad strokes, I unclipped her stockings and slid them down her long shapely legs, dragging my nails along her sensitive flesh as I went along.

She got the hint and as she ate me, she unhooked my red hose and did the same to me.

For the next twenty minutes we licked, sucked, finger fucked and made each other cum several times.

Totally exhausted we climbed up onto the pillows and holding each other rested before the next bout.

I slipped out of bed and poured a good amount of gin in a glass of ice, took a splash of tonic in it and took a good gulp. I finished the glassful and poured myself another. I placed it on the end table and slipped back into bed.

Demi had rolled out and got a glass of wine and taking a sip placed it on the other end table and opening the drawer produced a bag of toys. She was smiling broadly as she opened one package, it was a strap-on and she stroked the big black phallic looking toy; "Ready to get fucked by a woman for the first time Pam?"

I licked my lips and just nodded. I rolled over onto my belly and looked back watching Demi strap the dildo I buried my head in the pillow and took a deep breath.

Demi slipped onto the bed and looking back she reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of lube.

I giggled lightly; "You're not going to need the Demi, I think I'm wet enough."

She laughed; "Oh don't worry Pam, it isn't for your pussy!"

Before I could move she gripped my hips and shoving forward I lost my breath as the big black shaft slid into my pussy. I nearly went through the ceiling when it rammed against my clit.

Just then I felt the cold liquid from the lube cover my asshole.

I tried to move away, but she held me firmly in place. I was surprised once again when I felt her thumb slip into my asshole. I was equally surprised when I found the sensation pleasant.

Demi began to pump me deeper and faster and we both enjoyed the fucking. As she slid in and out of me the back of the dildo scraped and jabbed at her clit and pussy. We were both racing towards yet another orgasm.

"Oh no Demi, stick your finger back in my ass, I'm so close to cumming and I never thought I would like it, please, please, put it back in!"

Suddenly I felt another squirt of lube covering my asshole and then felt a thicker cool piece of hard plastic pushing against my ass. I held my breath and tried to relax my ass.

All of a sudden I felt relief and the feeling of being extremely filled. "What is that Demi, it's like nothing I've ever felt before?"

She snickered as she twisted the thick piece of plastic. She picked up the pace and just before I came she pulled it out and shoved it back in. "Well Pam, how does it feel to be fucked with a big black cock and have a thick butt plug shoved into your ass?"

I groaned and came all over the black dildo. I raised my head to respond and before I could speak there was a voice behind Demi.

"Yeah Pam, tell us both, how does it feel to have a woman fuck your ass, the same ass you won't let me, your husband have?"

I buried my face in the pillow and came and nearly cried at the same time. The orgasm was more powerful than any orgasm I have ever had before.

I heard a loud moan behind me as Demi pressed her entire body against mine. Doing this made me fall from my knees down onto my belly and caused her to shove the butt plug even deeper into my ass.

I struggled to turn my head and look back. There was John, naked and his stiff cock was buried in Demi's pussy as she continued to wiggle and this caused the dildo to hit areas of my cunt that I never knew I had before.

I went into another orgasm as the first one subsided, another one began.

I heard Demi spur John on; "Come on big boy, my god I watched you fuck Pam so many times! I've imagined you fucking me with that big cock of yours. Now I know why Pam couldn't keep quiet while you fucked her. Yes, yes, John fuck me; fuck me faster with that big prick of yours. Oh god I never want to go this long ever again without a cock!"

I heard John reply; "I wasn't sure you liked cock! After the way you were chasing after Pam the last month, I wasn't sure!"

She let out a moan as she started cumming; "Mmmmmmm John, oh fuck me, I'm cumming! She panted loudly; "Yes I love pussy, but nothing WILL EVER replace a good stiff cock!

She collapsed against me and the three of us were panting and moaning loudly.

John pulled his cum coated cock out of Demi and she rolled off of me, her dildo slipped out of me and it was shiny and coated with my thick juicy cum.

I laid there with the bright red butt plug sticking in my ass. John gripped me by the hips and pulling me to my knees, reached down and pulled the plug out. It made a popping sound and as my asshole gaped open he shoved forward driving his cum coated cock into my ass.

I let out a scream and tried to fall forward and escape his invading cock, but he held me in place.

Like a man possessed he shoved his cock in and out of my tight asshole and with each passing moment the pain slowly subsided and the pleasure grew more and more.

Demi slipped around, her dildo still strapped to her waist, she slid between my thighs and began lapping away at my pussy and at the same time John pounded my ass faster and faster.

Her tongue flicked back and forth between my cunt and John's bloated nuts.

He couldn't take any more and as he started cumming his first squirt filled my bowels. Pulling his cock out the next few shots covered Demi's angelic face and she licked up as much as she could.

I fell to the bed, trapping Demi beneath me.

John fell to the bed besides me and panting tried to catch his breath; "My god Pam, all this shit with Demi finally paid off, it's all worth it, just being able to fuck your ass and cum all over her face. I can die a happy man!"

Demi struggled free; "What the fuck do you mean, putting up with me shit?"

Before I could reply John took her, spun her around and shoved his half stiff cock back into her pussy.

Demi let out a growl and wrapping her long slim legs around his waist panted out; "Oh fuck, I love your answer, now fuck me, fuck me good and hard and don't stop until you fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

I got enough energy to sit up and leaning over her began kissing her and she wrapped her arms around me and groaned into my mouth as John fucked her harder and harder.

The bed was shaking as he slammed into her and she screamed into my mouth as she started cumming.

I broke the kiss and moved down and sucked on her dark, stiff nipples as her body shook from her intense orgasm.

John was relentless and I knew once he came, he could go on for what seemed like forever.

Demi's orgasm subsided and her legs fell from John's back. She placed them flat on the bed and met his thrusts with her upward thrusts as skin slapped against skin; both of them were sweating profusely.

John slid me out of the way and covered her mouth with his own. I knew he wanted to do this for a long time and he slowed his pace of fucking her and kissed her tenderly as he slid in and out of her.

Each upward movement, she chased his cock by shoving her hips upward.

I moved out of the way and when I did that, John gripped Demi firmly and rolling over, suddenly had her above him. She placed her hands firmly on his chest and began riding his cock like an experienced cowgirl. She changed her pace and movements constantly. First going fast and then slow. She rolled from side to side and then quickly up and down.

John pulled her down to him and they kissed passionately, her long, now damp hair floated over his face and upper body. He combed his fingers through her hair and his tongue flicked against hers as she moved faster and faster.

Demi's eyes opened wide and she groaned wildly as she started cumming yet again.

John felt her tighten about his cock and felt her juices bathe his cock and he lost it. He let out a long grunt and wrapped his strong arms around her as he filled her cunt with his thick creamy cum.

The two of them lay there motionless for a few minutes. Demi rolled off of him and fell to the bed. His thick hot cum oozed out of her pussy and I slipped between them and licked it as it came out and slipped in-between her swollen lips and she pulled my head away; "Oh please, please Pam, no more! I never thought I'd say this, but I'm totally fucked out!"

I slid up John's body and resting my head on his sweaty chest and looked up at him; "Sorry you weren't the first to have my ass John, but I promise you, this wasn't the last time you'll be fucking me there!"

I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

When I woke it was already dark and I could hear John moaning softly. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see the outline of Demi's head bobbing up and down at John's crotch.

His hands were combing through her long silky hair and he fell back to the bed and just rolled his head back and forth as she continued to suck and lick at his cock.

I started getting wet just watching her. I slowly slid beside her and joined her. The two of us swapped spit as we kissed and sucked at his stiff cock.

She sucked his shaft while I sucked on his balls. Then we traded places and I sucked his cock as she licked and sucked on his nuts. I could feel his arch his back and I knew what was coming. I pulled Demi up alongside me and he painted both of our faces with his cum.

Once he was spent the two of us kissed and licked each other clean and swapped his cum until it has all disappeared.

John was soon fast asleep, but Demi and I were both horny and needed a release.

I slipped out of bed and taking her by the hand led her to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I pulled her in with me and we spent the next twenty minutes soaping, caressing and eating each other out.

Getting out of the shower, both finally satisfied we dried each other off, put our wet hair up in towels. I called down to the front desk for an early wake-up call. Seeing it was Sunday morning, we'd be having our last day together. After a day of fucking and sucking, I needed a huge meal, I made sure to also have the hairdresser up to repair our hair after the hot time in the shower.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers