I'm Seduced By Demi Lovato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Slipping back into the bedroom, the two of us each took a spot on either side of John and fell fast asleep.

Morning came early and was awakened by our phone ringing; it was our wake-up call. I picked up the phone; "Hello, okay thank you! Could you please connect me with room service? Hello, room service? I would like to order breakfast for three, yes and an extra pot of coffee, twenty minutes? Okay thank you!"

Demi and I thought we'd give the room service guy a thrill when he delivered our breakfast. So when there was a knock on the door, I had Demi leaning over the large picture window and I was fucking her from behind with her large black strap-on.

Right now Demi didn't care who was at the door, she was so close to cumming she didn't notice when John opened the door after putting his pants on to see Dianna there rather than the room service waiter.

She yelled out; "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOJNG ON HERE! JOHN, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST YOU AND I HERE TO SPEND THE DAY TOGETHER WHILE THEY WERE AT THE AUTO SHOW! NOT YOUR WIFE FUCKING MY DAUGHTER!"

"John grabbed his shirt and pulled her out of the room, just before he closed the door yelled out; "Get dressed and I'll call you from the lobby! Come on Dianna, let's go have breakfast and let me explain everything!"

I tried to stop, but Demi was too close; "Don't you dare stop fucking me! I'm so fucking close to cumming, faster, faster, harder Pam, fuck me harder!"

I slammed into her and she let out a long loud scream and came all over the strap on and I could feel her juices covering my thighs.

We struggled to the bed and fell back exhausted. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I yelled; "Come in!"

The door opened and the guy with the breakfast nearly dropped the tray when he saw me lying on the bed, Demi above me with the big black dildo still stuck in her foaming pussy.

She giggled and motioned to the table; "Just put it there and get the fuck out, it's her turn!"

He hurried out and Demi slipped off the plastic dildo. "You really don't want me to, do you?"

"Not just now Demi, too hungry, maybe after we patch things up with your mother. I hope John calms her down. What the fuck was all that about the two of them spending the day together? Well I guess with that we have some leverage with her. Now come on, I'm famished!"

We ate, cleaned up and the hairdresser came in and fixed our hair and make-up. Today Demi did an innocent look, straight hair, bangs and a muted pink lip gloss to make her look a lot more innocent looking then she ever was.

I once again had my hair up, I have to say I did look alluring today. I needed to be if I was going to have the upper hand with Dianna when we finally got together later.

Demi was dressed in a dark purple gown. It was on one shoulder, her other one was bare as was her smooth tapered back. It hugged her hips and waist perfectly and had a slit up one thigh, almost to her hip. Today, like the last two days, no bra, a tiny thong and matching dark purple stockings and heels.

I slipped into a royal blue satin dress. It left my shoulders bare and it cupped my small breasts perfectly, they even threatened to burst from their confinement. Without a bra my stiff nipples poked out invitingly like two spotlights. The skirt was full and I was wearing dark blue sheer stockings and matching heels.

We hurried down to the auto show and were set to be there till Sunday's early closing at 5:00 pm. We got into the swing of the show and were having a great time showing off the car and sometimes one another.

Around 2:00 pm Dianna showed up with John and she was still pissed. We had a break coming and I took Dianna off to one side and she started in on me; "What the fuck do you think you were doing Pam? I trusted my daughter with you and you betray my trust by turning her into a sex toy for your own twisted sexual needs?"

I placed a hand on her arm and she pulled it away; "It wasn't like that Dianna! She's the one who seduced me, over and over again I spurned her advances and finally after numerous try's, here in the Hollywood atmosphere of the show and the gowns, I gave in and like a damn breaking ALL came tumbling down. I'm sorry Dianna; I don't want to lose you over this. Can we talk about it back in the room when we get off at five?"

She was still pissed, but could tell she was more receptive to talking about it; "I know how Demi can be, but it still doesn't excuse you for giving in and doing what I saw you doing to her. I'll see you later!"

She turned and finding John left before anymore could be said.

I went back to the turntable and got back into the groove of showing the car and having a good time. Soon it was five and Demi and I headed back to the room. She turned to me; How about getting a bite to eat before facing mom?"

I agreed and we headed to the hotel dining room. We had a leisurely dinner, both had a glass of wine and I had a couple gin and tonics. By the time we left the dining room I was feeling horny again and felt no pain.

When I opened the door to our room, we were both shocked at what we saw.

Dianna was naked, on her knees on the bed and John had his big cock buried deep in her dark, full ass. Her head was buried in the oversized pillow and was groaning like a stuffed pig.

I closed the door behind us and we entered the room. We stood over the two fucking on the bed and rather than being mad, we both got turned on to no end.

As I watched my husband's gorgeous cock slid in and out of my best friend's asshole I felt a hand on my back. Demi was sliding her hand up and down my bare back and when she reached the top of my dress she tugged at the zipper and seeing there was little holding it up if fell around my waist. She turned me towards her and lowering her head she captured one of my thick nipples between her lips. Her tongue flicked around and around the stiffening nipple and at the same time her fingers hooked in the dress that clung to my hips. Tugging at it, it slipped to the floor and I kicked it aside.

I looked back at the two on the bed and they had slowed their fucking, but John's cock still slid in and out of her puckered hole slowly.

They both were watching Demi work her magic on my quivering body. Dianna's face was contorted in pleasure as John's cock fucked her tiny asshole. Her eyes never left us as Demi guided me over to the edge of the bed and laying crossways on the bed she now buried her face in-between my thighs and pulling my panties aside she began licking, sucking and driving two fingers into my wet snatch, I quickly raced towards a crashing orgasm

My thighs came up and crushed her innocent looking face against my pussy and I let go a loud groan and painted her face with my cum. When I finally recovered I let her head loose and she slid up my body, her face was wet and shiny from my cum.

When John and Dianna saw this they both lost it and I could tell by the way John was jerking, he was cumming in Dianna's ass.

Dianna let out a long silent moan and shook as she came too. Her body fell to the mattress and I could see her entire lower body spasm from her intense orgasm.

After about a minute or so, John's cock lost its stiffness and slowly flopped out of her ass.

When I saw the cum oozing out of her ass, I couldn't help myself and I slid up on the bed and began tonguing her asshole, drawing out all of the cum my dear husband had just deposited there.

I heard Dianna moan and I felt her push her ass harder against my invading tongue.

Demi's eyes went wide as she watched me tongue her mother's ass and she needed some action. Sliding over to John, she took his cock, yes the cock that was just in her mother's ass and began sucking on it. She had it completely in her mouth as it began to grow. She stared up at him with that gorgeous face. Those bangs, her soft innocent looking hairdo and those smoking dark eyes instantly caused John's cock to recover and it grew and grew in her mouth. All of a sudden, she couldn't keep it all in her mouth. Her tongue now flicked out and her hand came into the action too as she stroked his cock. As her mouth slid up his cock, so did her hand and she now had him as stiff as a pipe and he arched his back driving even more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Dianna turned her head and let out a groan as she watched her fully clothed daughter sucking wildly at the same cock that just fucked her ass.

Her dark lust filled eyes closed and she once again buried her head in the pillow as my fingers found her dripping cunt and slipping two fingers in, I curled them around and finding her G stop she let out a loud scream into the pillow and drenched my hand with her cum.

Totally spent she wiggled trying to recover, she pulled my hand out of her.

I was so fucking turned on I wrapped my cum covered hand up and down John's cock and Demi let out a squeal as she stopped and began licking her mother's cum from John's cock and my hand.

John could no longer control himself as he watched Demi and I attack his cock and each other. He grabbed at Demi and pulling up his body, he clutched at her head and kissed her violently.

She kissed back just as hard and drove her tongue into his mouth.

His hands pulled at her dark hair and she had to break the kiss. He rained kisses along her long graceful neck. He bit lightly at the nape of her neck and when he reached her shoulder where the dress clung to her, he pulled at it and it slipped from her shoulder and she struggled to free her arm from it.

Once free, John yanked the dress down to her waist freeing her full shapely tits. In one swift motion, John rolled the panting Demi over onto her back. He straddled her upper body and through clenched teeth me spat out; "Let's see if you like to be titty fucked as much as your sexy mother likes it!"

With that said he squeezed her smaller, but just as full tits together about his cum and saliva covered cock and began fucking them. Up and down, up and down his cock went and Demi was panting wildly as she tried to lick the cockhead as it came close to her full swollen lips.

I couldn't just kneel there and watch them. I looked over at Dianna who was now lying on her side watching the three of us. She gave me a weak smile and nodded her approval.

I slipped down on the bed and reaching under John's ass, I grabbed at the crumpled dress still wrapped around Demi's lower body. I wiggled it back and forth and I felt her raise up slightly to give me easier access to it, I freed it from her tight bubble butt and slid it from her long shapely legs. Tossing it to the floor I removed her shoes and stockings. I rubbed back and forth across the thong she was wearing and it was soaked with her pussy juice. I grab then and pulled them off her hips and down her legs. I tossed them to Dianna and I was shocked when I saw her raise them to her nose and inhale their scent. Her tongue came out and she licked at them and sucked them into her mouth.

I giggled: "Dianna, it tastes even better directly from the source!"

With that said I slid down flat on my belly and scooted up to Demi's dripping fat lipped pussy. I parted her lips with my tongue and dove right in and began lapping away at the gorgeous cunt that was creaming right before my eyes.

I was unable to see Dianna, John's hairy ass and tight body was pushing back and forth just above me, but I felt the bed shift as Dianna I believe got off the bed.

I went back to eating Demi and I could hear the two of them moaning above me. She must have caught his cock as he titty fucked her faster now.

Suddenly I felt the bed move behind me; I was trapped by John's shifting body. I felt a pair of hands on my legs. Dianna's nails scraped across my sensitive flesh and she gripped my stockings and pulling me up slightly I felt something cold and wet brushing across my cuntlips. In one swift motion I felt what had to be Demi's strap-on enter my pussy.

Dianna pushed forward and more and more of the thick phallic like dildo entered my receptive body.

I was in heaven, as I licked and sucked on one pussy, there was another one with a strap-on fucking mine. I slowly felt an explosive orgasm building. I concentrated on licking on Demi's clit and cunt, but I was distracted constantly as Dianna pounded my pussy and diddled my stiff clit.

Up above I heard Demi scream out; "Oh fuck yesssssssss Pam, lick my dirty little cunt! I'm going to cum and cover that pretty little face of yours with my cum!"

Just after that I felt her let loose a thick stream of cum and she did just as she had promised. I licked it all up and slowly just began placing tiny little kisses all over her pussy.

John's pace had quickened and he spat out; "So you like covering my wife with your cum. How about you getting the same from me you little slut! Here, here it cums Demi, take my cum, yes, yes I'm cumming all over that pretty little face of yours!"

I heard him grunt and then collapse against her. When he did this he sort of freed me up and I rose up and started pushing harder against Dianna. When I did this it caused the strap-on to scrap perfectly against her clit and pussy and she picked up the pace also and within a minute of John cumming, both Dianna and I lost it and started cumming too.

She yelled out, "Come on you cunt, you made my innocent little daughter and me cum, now come for me! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming again too!"

I lost it and couldn't say a word I just bit down on my lower lip, I drew blood and I shook and came all over that gorgeous dildo strapped to her lush body.

She came so hard she fell back onto the bed and her entire lower body was covered in her and my cum.

The entire room was still as all four of us were totally spent. All that could be heard was the sound of heavy breathing and an occasional moan or groan.

Over the next three plus hours the four of us fucked and sucked in every conceivable position and combination. We started with me fucking Dianna with the strap-on as she sucked on John's cock. Demi had her legs wrapped around his head as he ate her.

Next Demi ate her mother while John fucked Demi and Dianna ate me out.

Every fifteen minutes or so we switched who we wanted to suck or fuck, usually after one or more of us came. We stopped briefly to order up room service and recharge our batteries.

When we were finally fucked out, Dianna and I took a shower together; "Pam I'm so sorry for the way I reacted when I saw you fucking Demi. I was just shocked. I know now she was the one who initiated the sex, just like I'm going to do right now.

She turned my into the shower spray and got me completely wet, picking up the soap she worked my entire body and was soon completely covered in suds. Her strong, but soft hands quickly brought me to the brink of cumming. She knelt down and licked me to orgasm.

When she got up she was soaped and I too repeated on her what she did to me. When we dried off and headed out to the bedroom, Demi was riding John's cock, she came just as we entered and John was soon behind, cumming in her well worn pussy.

They cleaned up and as we all dressed, Dianna and Demi gave us both a big hug and kiss as they left Dianna turned; "I'll be at your place next week to pick up Demi's things. Again thanks for all you've done for her!"

"Oh, oh can I come too mom, maybe we can have a little more fun when we get there!"

Dianna laughed and slapped Demi playfully on the ass; "We'll talk about it Demi, now let's go, bye you two!"

Demi gave us both a hug and a kiss, a kiss you gave a lover, not a friend and was out the door.

I turned to John; "Well John do you want to spend the night, the room is paid for or do you want to head home?"

"Get dressed Pam; I want to spend the night in our bed and for a change, just the two of us."

I giggled; "I knew I loved you, you never stop surprising me. Just give me a few minutes to dress and pack."

We headed home, on the drive back I snuggled up to John; "So tell me John, how was it to fuck another woman. I know I gave you permission to fuck her, but it's a pretty long drive home. Entertain me by describing what occurred!"

He looked over at me and had a shit eating grin on his face; "Pam are you sure you want to hear what happened? You won't get mad or jealous?"

I softly stroked his thigh through his loose fitting shorts and I could feel his cock already getting stiff; "I promise big boy and if you make it real hot I may even give you a blow job right here in the car while you drive!" I felt his cock jump in his shorts.

"Alright, but remember, you said it was okay and you did say you wanted the details!"

I squeezed his cock and whispered; "Don't leave out a single juicy detail!"

"Okay Pam! Well after I hung up and got permission from you I took a quick shower and threw on the complementary robe and just as I was about to turn on the television, there was a soft knock on the door. I tool a deep breath and turned the knob and opened the door. I was awe struck as I saw Dianna standing there. Her make0up was done to perfection showing off her large dark eyes and those full lips were covered with a deep red lip gloss, they just invited whoever had the chance to cover them, lick them and taste them.

Her long jet black hair was down and gathered together in a tight ponytail. It was drawn back severely and left her face void of any loose strands if hair/"

"Well John, aren't you going to invite me in?"

I stammered; "Oh yes, yes please Dianna clone in!"

She was wearing a long tan trenchcoat and it ended just about her knees. It was tied tightly about the waist and on her feet were a pair of white cowboy boots. My cock began to stiffen under my robe just imagining her in her Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader outfit.

"Please Dianna; have a seat, would you like me to take your coat?"

She let out a throaty laugh, "Sure why not!"

With her back to me she untied the belt and opened the buttons, one by one. When opened, she slid it off her shoulders and I reached for it.

As I drew it away I let out a gasp and she giggled; "Oh so you like my outfit huh? I thought your friends said I couldn't pull it off, so what do you think?"

She bent over and touched the tips of her boots, wiggled het ass at me and stood up quickly, tossing her long jet black hair back across her shoulder. Turning around she placed her hands on her hips and licking her lips and looking at me with those dark pools of lust, bit down seductively on her lower lip.

I didn't know where to look first, she looked fantastic. Her incredibly tiny white shorts looked like they were painted on her. Her cameltoe showed prominently and the tiny white belt was pulled tight around her tiny waist. Her dark tanned skin glowed and her belly was as flat as a board and as my eyes moved higher her royal blue blouse was half unbuttoned and her huge tits threatened to burst free. Her matching white vest had two buttons fastened just below her huge tits and caused her boobs to rise even higher.

When my eyes met hers they were sparkling with satisfaction. Her eyes moved down to my cock and nodded; "I can see he likes what he sees. So tell me John, what does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?"

I stepped up to her; "Well Dianna, you can start by giving me a hello kiss!"

She stepped even closer and her eyes searched mine and a sly smile crossed her lips. Rising up on her tiptoes she placed her warm, wet lips on mine and as the kiss grew, her tongue came out, whipped around my lips. She stepped back and I saw her huge tits rise and fall in their tight confinement.

"Okay big boy, I think I have a drink coming?"

On weak legs I moved over to the desk and picking up a glass, nearly dropped it seeing I was shaking with excitement. I dropped a couple cubes in the glass and added a splash of bourbon,

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers