I'm Seduced By Demi Lovato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

I handed it to her and she ran her tongue around the edge of the glass; "I hate to drink along, please join me!"

I quickly poured myself a drink and turning towards her, she laughed when she noticed my robe had parted and my stiff cock was peaking out from its confinement.

She touched glasses and whispered; "To an enjoyable evening!" She raised the glass to her lips and looking over the top of the glass eyed my cock again and stepping forward, dropped her free hand and slowly closed her warm, dark fingers around it.

I nearly came right there and them!

She tugged at it a couple of times and collected a large droplet of pre-cum on her palm. Raising it to her mouth her tongue came out and licked it into her hot mouth; "Mmmmmm, I believe that tastes a whole lot better than the bourbon. Do you mind if I had some more of that?"

All I could do was shake my head from side to side and blurted out; "Oh no Dianna, you can have all you want. You may want to get it directly from the source though. How about we move over to the bed where we can get more comfortable?"

She wiggled her finger at me and laughed; "John Shamanski, are you trying to get this little ole cheerleader into bed with you? If I do, tell me what do you want to do with me?"

I let out a throaty laugh; "Oh Dianna, I'd much rather show you than tell you! How about you climbing up here first and tasting some more of my cum?"

"Mmmmm, sounds like a plan John, should I take my boots off?"

"NO, NO leave them on!"

She laughed out loud. "My god, Pam NEVER told me what a kinky fucker you were. Okay here I come!"

She slid onto the bed like a cougar stalking her pry. Her hands slid up my bare hairy legs and under my robe. Using her arms she pushed the robe apart and her hands and nails raked across my knees and thighs. One hand came out and undid the belt and parted my robe. She stopped to stare ay my firm, tanned hairy body. She slid higher bypassing my straining cock and lowering her head planted tiny kisses along my abs and lower chest. Her tongue came out and flicked out and around my nipples and closing her lips sucked on my nipple, first one and then the other. Her other hand began fondling my cock and balls, hefting them in her long slim fingers as her mouth moved up to my neck.

She licked, nipped and kissed her way along my neck and jaw line until she found my mouth.

We both let out tiny moans and groans as our lips met and the kiss grew more heated with each passing moment.

Her hand stroked me faster and stronger. Her blouse covered tits flattened out against my chest as she tried to climb into my mouth.

I reached up and grabbing that long thick ponytail, pulled hard on it and when her head came up I began attacking her face, neck and exposed upper chest.

She grunted like an animal caught in a trap as I rained wet kisses and my tongue flicked out wetting her gorgeous exposed skin.

My hands came up and gripping the sides of her vest, pulled hard and the two large buttons gave way and flew across the room. I tugged at her blouse and the buttons went flying too. I tore her vest and blouse off and I sucked in my breath as I stared at the two largest dark nippled breasts I've ever seen.

They hardly swayed a bit, they were full and the areoles were the size of silver dollars. In the center were two large black nipples the size of my pinky fingers.

I let out a growl and buried my face between those two huge orbs of flesh and licked, sucked, nipped and drooled all over them.

When I lifted my face they were both completely covered in my saliva and Dianna was moaning and groaning from the intense pleasure I was inflicting on her tits.

I swiftly rolled her over and straddled her upper body; looking down at her she stared up at me with those gorgeous dark eyes and I whispered out; "Dianna, I just have to fuck these babies!"

I slid up and she willingly pushed the two pillows of flesh about my cock.

I shook out of my robe and as I pumped up and down between those two mounds of flesh my fingers plucked and flicked her thick nipples and large areoles around and around.

Dianna was groaning constantly as her hips rolled and bucked beneath me.

I slid higher and placed one hand under her head, I lifted her head and as I pushed forward, my cock brushed her full red lips. Each time I slid upward she opened her mouth and more and more of my cock entered her mouth.

Her tongue flicked out and she sucked with each thrust and she coated my cock giving me more lubrication to fuck her tits. By now she was moaning wildly; "Give it to me John, give me your cum! I want you to cum all over my tits and face. I need to feel a man's cum cover my body, oh fuck I need it so bad!"

I nearly passed out as I felt my cock rear up and began spurting my hot creamy cum all over her dark sweaty skin, spurt after spurt came shooting over. Her tits, neck and face were covered in my sperm.

She licked wildly at the head as it continue to shoot my cum.

I finally fell back and watched as she scooped up as much as she could and raising her cum covered fingers to her mouth she licked them clean. What she couldn't scoop up she spread into her gorgeous dark skin.

In the car I had John's cock out and was stroking it feverously, I lowered my mouth to his cock and just before I took it deep in my mouth I whispered out in a throaty voice; "Cum in my mouth John, cum for me just like you came for Dianna!"

I wrapped my lips around his thick shaft and working my hand and mouth, soon had him at the brink of cumming.

He let out a loud growl and digging his one hand into my soft brown hair started shooting his thick, heavy load into my oral cavity.

Even though he came several times tonight, just describing his encounter with Dianna, got us both so hot he filled my mouth to the point I had to swallow several times to keep from spilling his cum down my chin. He finished cumming and I could feel the car slowing down.

I looked up and we were pulling onto our street and he could tell I was disappointed.

"You know Pam; I can get back on the interstate so I can finish my story?"

I laughed; "Oh no you don't John that was so fucking hot, you can leave the rest of the story for another night. Right now I want to get into bed and get some much needed sleep. Back to work tomorrow and it's going to be a lot more difficult seeing I don't have Demi to help out any longer!"

We pulled into the garage and John stumbled into the house, his legs were weak seeing he had just emptied his nuts down my throat.

I was too tired to slip into anything, so I threw off my clothes and slipped into bed naked.

John came into the bedroom about ten minutes later and he had a huge grin on his face; "Okay John, out with it, why do you look like the cat that ate the canary?"

He started laughing; "I just got off the internet! I found a site where you can post for co-ed's to share our home with. I posted a nice long invitation to a co-ed at the local community college, rent is free, must assist wife in her first grade class when not attending classes of her own! I figure this way you can have help in school and who knows maybe fill your need for some more of the bi-sexual needs you have!"

I threw my arms around him and gave him a huge kiss. I slowly broke the kiss and looked at him quizzically; "Wait a minute what do you get out of this John?"

He started laughing; "Well I wouldn't mind watching and who knows it the situation is right, maybe I can join it!"

"My god John, now I know why I love you as much as I do, I have to be the luckiest woman on the face of the earth!"

Stay tuned for remainder of story with Dianna and John and if our ad was answered!!

This story was inspired by a couple who read my stories. They sent me an e0mail proposing a scenario where Pam meets Demi Lovato and is seduced by her, I loved the concept and went with it. Names and locations were changed to protect anonymity!

As always comments are appreciated and please vote.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers