I'm So Sorry Ch. 01: The Text

Story Info
A short text message leads to a discovery.
2.7k words
4.07
42.1k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by ProfessorC

My mobile chirped to let me know that a text had come in, I picked it up and read the text message, "Bob. I'm So Sorry."

It was from a number I didn't know and following that simple message was one of those shortened URLs that didn't give you a clue where you'd end up if you tapped on it.

I stared at the phone until the screen went black then unlocked the phone and did it over again. Was this some kind of spam with the sender looking for access to my phone somehow? Or was this someone trying to let me know something?

I couldn't decide. My wife told me that was part of my problem these days. That I didn't just make my mind up and stick with it.

"Fuck it!" I spat out to the empty living room. My wife was working late again. Maybe tonight she'd be home before ten and we could talk. I missed talking to her. Even on the weekends she seemed to have things to do and places to be. The problem with a busy work week she would tell me when I'd ask.

I tapped the link and the phone's web browser sprung to life. Opening on a video that automatically started to play.

The video opened with a woman on her knees with her arms tied behind her back in front of a man. He had a hold of her hair and was roughly fucking her mouth. Framing the picture were two more guys rubbing their dicks to keep them hard. What did this have to do with me? Why would someone be sorry to send this to me? It wasn't even the kind of porn I liked to watch, preferring the younger girls in one on one situations.

I watched the video as it played on. Glints from around her arsehole drew him to notice that she had a butt plug firmly buried in her arse. One with a jewel attached to the end.

The brutal attack on her face continued until the guy grabbed hold of her hair with both hands now, forcing his dick as far down her throat as possible while also using her to help him with his balance as he enjoyed the pleasure he was enjoying with force. Suddenly his body was shaking and spasming as he unloaded deep in her mouth.

"Okay, the party is on!" The guy yelled as he roughly tugged on the woman's hair to get her off his now sensitive cock and up onto her feet, "Johnnie, sit on the couch and get ready. You get the slut's arse first."

The owner of the dick on the right moved to the centre of the video, dropping down into the couch behind the guy and girl. Meanwhile, the guy reached for the butt plug and yanked it out and presented it to the girl for cleaning. Not that you could see from this camera angle, but she seemed to greedily suck on it. Enjoying the humiliation of the act.

Another woman entered the shot, naked but for a mask covering her face to hide her identity. She took the butt plug from the first girl and handed over a collar with a three or four inch rubber cock facing inward.

"What the fuck is that?" I thought.

It didn't take long to find out. This wasn't my kind of porn but it might be soon, to my embarrassment my cock was hardening. My mother always taught me to respect women, this woman was most definitely not being respected.

"The neighbours have been complaining about the screams, so I figured this would mute you." The guy told her and then proceeded to jam the rubber cock in her mouth and buckle the collar up around her head so as to keep it in place. You could initially hear her choking on the rubber invader.

Dragging the woman to the couch, he positioned her so that she was over the guy sitting there. Not that I could see but they were lining up her arse with his dick and once they had it properly aligned she was pushed down onto it. Nothing gentle here, just pure force, she screamed but it was muted by the gag in her mouth.

"Marcus get over here. She's still got a hole free." The guy said to the dick on the left, who then walked to the centre of the scene and then lined up his cock with the woman's cunt and slammed forward, not stopping until he was balls deep. After the what I'd seen so far it looked gentle but it was far from that. The camera was good enough to capture the woman's eyes as they bugged out when the dick sank into her. The mike caught her muffled groan.

"Wait!" I thought "I know those eyes. I know that birthmark on her shoulder. Oh fuck! I know that woman. That woman's my wife. Jesus fucking Christ."

Now I knew why the message said sorry. My cock wilted as quickly as her arse had devoured the guy's cock.

Tapping the screen to pause the video, I noticed it's an hour and three minutes long. Over an hour of this shit? Then the other questions ran through my mind. How long has she been doing this? Who the fuck are they? How come she swallows for them but spits for me? How come she's letting them fuck her in the arse but that's too dirty for me to do it? Is she diseased? Am I? Then came the statements. She's a slut. She's cheating on me. She's making porn videos, so she's not even afraid I'll see her being a slut, cheating.

I skipped through the video. Watching as the first guy replaces the cock gag with his dick, so my wife is airtight. Watching as when they are done the other woman comes on screen to lap up the cum from my wife's arse and cunt to then feed it back to her via a kiss. Next these two black guys appeared and they spit roasted her. Watching her rock back and forth between their bodies was too much and so I moved on.

When it changed next, the original three move to the couch. The fearless ringleader announces, "Okay slut, you have two minutes for each of us to get us off otherwise there will be punishments."

My wife was quick to devour the dick on the left and was quickly forcing herself up and down on it while the woman came back on camera and untied her hands. Immediately my wife reached forward to use them on the guy's dick.

A timer went off and one of the black guys came back on camera with a mammoth dildo and started feeding it into my wife's arse. She squirmed in obvious discomfort but continued to try and bring the guy on the couch off.

I skipped forward a little, to see that she finally got her prize and moved on to the next guy. The black guy walked away, leaving the dildo halfway in her arse.

Predictably, she failed to bring off the next guy in time and the woman walked on camera and shoved something looking like a pebble attached to a wire into my wife's cunt. She then turned a dial on the box that the wire leads to from one extreme to another. My wife started to shake and vibrate at this time, trying hard to keep her mouth and hands on the guy's dick. Trying hard to bring him off.

She was failing to do it and then suddenly stiffened like she'd been frozen before and then lost all control of her body. Fluids gushed out of her cunt bouncing off the floor before settling at her left foot with the pebble thing riding the wave.

When she stopped shaking and had regained minimal control of her body she used it to force herself back to his dick and to start sucking on it again. I guessed he was turned on by what he'd seen because he didn't last long before shooting his load down her throat.

She moved on to the final guy's dick. She was struggling to get there but she made it and with effort started sucking away. It was a pitiful attempt to get him off, she just didn't have have the energy left.

The other woman came back on screen and removed the dildo from my wife's arse and mounted it into a strap on harness which she then put on. She then gets up on the couch and plops herself on the guy's chest. Shaking the dildo, she screamed at my wife, "Suck this bitch and give him a tit job. Maybe your tits will feel better than that used up slutty mouth of yours."

My wife complied and started sliding back and forth with his dick sandwiched between her tits and her mouth open as the dildo slides in and out. I could hear her gagging as she choked on the dildo before backing off of it only to start taking it in again.

One of the black guys came back on camera and shoved his dick straight into her arse and pounded her. It's like watching a jackhammer breaking concrete. Minutes later, he shot his load into her and the other black guy replaced him to repeat the process.

Once the second guy spent his load in her twat, a fat white guy came in and stuck his dick into my wife's arse and started to pound away at her. My wife's arse, cunt and legs were just dripping with cum at this point. It was a grotesque sight. I was at a loss as to why I was still watching, I guess it's like a car accident. Something you don't want to watch but do anyway. It's crazy, my cock was excited but my brain was repulsed.

When the fat guy finished, a petite asian chick came on and knelt before my wife's arse and started to lick up all the body fluids she could find. Licking it off my wife's legs, her cunt, her pubic hair and out of her arse. The arse licking seemed to bring my wife off and that started a chain reaction, with the woman with the dildo going next and then the guy bucking upwards as he spent his load all over my wife's tits and face.

To thank the asian girl, my wife pushed her down to the floor and started to lick and lap at her cunt, cum dripping from her face and chest onto the girl below. The three guys on the couch were joined by the two black guys watching the show on the floor. Three in the seats, two on the arms. The other woman, moved behind my wife and pushed the giant dildo up her arse again. She then proceeded to pound away at her until the asian girl exploded with her orgasm. Pulling out, she got up, pushed my wife off the asian girl, helped the girl up and then they walked away, leaving my wife frustrated, groaning her displeasure before trying to take care of herself by masturbating as the guys laugh at her. The video finally ended with my wife cumming, squirting all over the carpet. The ringleader then got up and slapped my wife across the face

"You'll clean that mess up bitch," he yelled at her, as she licked the carpet.

The video faded to black.

With the video over, I was offered a selection of nine others to watch. All of them I noticed featuring my wife. Adjusting the URL so that I could view the site they're on, I found thirty six more videos featuring her. The oldest being from a year ago. By the time stamps, the most she'd done in a day was two on a Saturday. She'd also done videos seven days in a row twice. I was at a loss for what to think of that. I was beyond angry.

Scrubbing through the other videos, I started to make a list of the people in them. It came down to ten guys and four girls. I could identify three of them as people my wife worked with. The fat white guy was the owner of the company I learned thanks to their website. One of the black guys was their top salesman. The asian girl was the CFO. I wondered if the rest of them worked there too. I entertained the idea of burning their office building to the ground.

Looking at my watch, I saw that it was nearly nine. She would be home soon unless the filming of the latest video was running long (I felt certain that she didn't have actual work to catch up on now).

Acting quickly, I called my next door neighbour Mary and asked if I could stay with her tonight. She started to ask why but I cut her off and said I'd show her once I got there. She said come over when I was ready.

Quickly setting up a webcam to capture the whole room and Skype to auto answer, Next I used some software and queued up all of her videos to play in sequence on a loop. Finally before leaving, I wrote a note out and left it on the coffee table in front of the television playing her videos. It was simple, just four words. "I want a divorce."

I drove my car around the block and parked on the street there then walked back to Mary's house. Rather than explain why I was there, I showed her a video. She was shocked and then supportive when I told her I wanted a divorce. She'd just finished her own and suggested I use her lawyer.

She got me a beer and a wine for herself as I plugged my laptop into her television and called into the computer in my former home. We couldn't see much of the television playing the videos and I'd muted the volume on that television so I would be able hear what my wife would say when she got home. So while we couldn't really know what video was playing, we did have the perfect view of the room to see my wife's reaction.

It was another half an hour before we saw her car drive down the street and into our driveway. Mary and I settled down on her couch to watch.

The keys rattled in the front door then it opened and my wife walked in, her face buried in her phone. Walking into the living room, she yelled, "I'm home honey."

Getting no answer, she looked up from her phone. Her body froze, her phone falling from her hand to the ground and her hand bag following it. The contents spilling over the floor.

"Holy fuck! No! NO! NO!" She screamed, tears streaming from her face as her make up started to resemble the look at the end of one of her videos.

She picked up her phone and struggled to handle it. Her hands shaking badly. Finally she managed to call whoever it was she wanted to call. It turned out it was me because my phone started to ring, I quickly dismissed the call and went back to watching her reaction.

Getting my voicemail, she hung up and tried calling again. I ignored that one too. She tried a third time and again I ignored it. Crying, she moved to the couch and dropped down onto it, defeated.

She then started looking for something, I guess it was the TV remotes but I had them sitting on Mary's coffee table. She did see the note. Picking it up and reading it, she screamed out, "NO!"

I swear it was so loud that I could hear it both through the Skype connection and permeating through the walls.

At this point she just collapsed on the couch and cried. When the crying stopped was when the snoring began. She'd cried herself to sleep, the fuckfest she'd likely had early would have made her tired as it was. Finding out that I knew had drained the rest of her reserves. I closed the Skype connection.

Mary then handed me a phone. It was one of the cheap disposable kind. The kind television and films call a burner phone. The phone was turned on and the texting app was open. I could see the one message that had been sent, "Bob. I'm So Sorry."