I'm So Sorry Ch. 02: Her Story

Story Info
How it all came to be.
6.2k words
4.1
36.9k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text from her phone woke me from my uncomfortable sleep, "Please. Let me explain."

Putting the phone back on the bedside table and pushed myself upright then slipping off the bed, I trudged off to the bathroom to relieve my bladder.

I had no idea what was next for me. My whole life had shattered yesterday when Mary had sent the brief text message with a link to a video showing my wife having sex with numerous men and women. That led me to finding more of them on the same website. Some of them short and depicting a single sexual act. Others were hour long orgies in which she is abused for the entire event. The initial video I saw was like that. One sexual act following another for an hour and three minutes.

I was trying to grasp the sheer number of the videos and how much they intersected my life. For example, one of the last videos showed her being guided into the bathroom of a restaurant by two of the guys from the first video he'd watched. They'd then proceeded to take turns fucking her before the video ends with her walking away back to the tables. I knew the restaurant, I knew the day it was shot by the summer dress she was wearing and by the waitress you see watching her walk away at the end of the video. That waitress was our waitress that night and she hadn't got a tip that day because she'd treated my wife so rudely. Knowing now why she had acted the way she did I felt the urge to seek her out and tip her because she'd been super nice to me.

Flushing the toilet, I looked at myself in the mirror. The happy go lucky face I usually saw there was gone, replaced by one of a man that was haunted constantly by every bad thing that had ever happened to him at the cost of the good memories.

Mary had told me last night that her ex-husband (Perry) had shown her the videos. According to Perry - she told me - a tech savvy friend had recognised my wife from a picture of the four of us on that he kept on his desk. He had then used his phone to show him one of the videos on his phone to have Perry confirm it was her.

From there, Perry had run with it. Getting the friend to set up a website for him then rip all the videos featuring my ex-wife and put them on the site for him to share with everyone he thought would be interested.

He'd then started sharing it around our common friends, our neighbours and anyone else he thought might be interested. He apparently told Mary that didn't care what it might do to my wife or me. His marriage was done and didn't give a fuck for anyone else's.

Mary told that Perry also expressed a desire to be one of the men in the video or to at least get his own action on the side from my wife. She told me he thought she looked like a good little slut that would do it with anyone that commanded her too. And he intended to do just that.

Perry was dead to me - he was anyway for cheating on Mary but he was really, truly, no path to redemption, dead to me after hearing this. The rest of my neighbors were dead to me. Not one of them had the guts to tell me what was going on. I figured anyone of my friends that knew Perry would need to be jettisoned from my circle of friends and probably anyone that I became friends with through my wife.

I was having a hard time figuring out who that left. I suspected it meant only people I worked with. That everyone else likely had seen the videos thanks to Perry and the way bad news always spread like wildfire. Actually thinking on it, probably someone at my office knew too. The whole lot of them were tech savvy and perverts. Yeah, they most definitely knew. Bastards the lot of them.

My only recourse seemed to be a fresh start as far away from this place as possible. A new name if I could swing it, a new job (in a different industry would be best) and a new set of friends at some point after that.

Time to make a plan. First, I guess is to call in sick for the day. I needed time on my own, to circle the wagons and prepare for the new world I found myself walking in. A new world where my wife was a slut pornstar and everyone knew it. It was the world everyone else lived in for awhile and now I was joining it. For a split second I wished for my old life where I was blissfully unaware of her second life then I came to my senses. Knowing meant I could deal with it and move on, build something better eventually (hopefully).

Second, I needed to see a doctor. I needed to know that I was healthy and she'd shared some sexually transmitted disease with me while sharing her mouth, cunt and arse. If she had that building something better might just turn into making sure I'm comfortable while I waited to die. That would be my positive thing for the day, a clean STD test. Then my stupid brain reminded me that HIV test would have to wait for three months after my last sexual activity - which was last weekend. One of the few days in recent memory that she'd spent the whole day with him.

Third, start the job search. This would determine where I ended up. First part of this would be determining what I'd like my new profession to be. Currently I was a project manager having moved up from software developer.

Four, decide what to do about her, the house and our belongings. Other than a divorce I didn't want anything to do with her. The house, I'd need my share of the money from the sale of that to help with starting a new life especially if finding a new job proved difficult. The mementos of our life to together she could keep but I would like my clothes, DVD collection and tools from the garage.

Five, I needed to figure out my short term sleeping arrangements. I didn't want to continue impose on Mary. She had her own troubles right now and my being here could compound them.

Picking up my phone, I tap out an email saying I'll not be in work today because I'm not feeling very well. It's then I remember I'd put the phone on silent last night. Why did the arrival of a text message wake me up? Thinking back, I guess it didn't. I woke and saw the screen come to life when the message arrived then my brain connected the two events.

Examining my phone, I found that she'd called fifteen times in the last two hours. Plus there was a dozen text messages of ever decreasing complexity. The last one being just the four words pleading for a chance to tell me everything.

Looking around the bedroom, I realise that the only clothes I have with me are the ones I wore yesterday. I'd left everything else in that house with her. Guess figuring that out needs to be the number one thing I do but for now it'll have wear the my used clothes from yesterday.

Downstairs, I find Mary in the living room reading a book. She offers and the fetches me a cup of coffee when she sees me. As she hands me the coffee, she asks sympathetically, "Did you sleep well?"

"No. And she's been calling and texting for the last two hours. She did at least wait until I'd normally be up in order to get to work. Emailed them, by the way, told them I wouldn't be in today."

"Okay. You're welcome here as long as you need. I hope you know that."

"Thanks Mary but the problem with here is that it's to close. Good in that I can watch her but right now it's bad because I don't want her know where I am. But talking of watching, shall we?"

Grabbing my laptop, I wake it up and use Skype to call the computer in the living room next door. It connects telling me she'd not seen it was on yet what I had set up yet.

Gillian - my wife - was pacing back and forth in front of the television (she had at least figured out how to turn that off). She was yelling at someone on the phone.

"FUCKING HELL! Get this through your thick skull! I no longer care what happens to me. My husband knows about the shit you've had me doing and I've lost him. I've lost my LIFE! It's gone. Flushed down the toilet. I should have told him what's going on. I'm going to tell him if he'll listen... Go ahead, release it and anything else you've got... You won't be able to get to her... I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE!... His boss? Give me a break, he won't do shit or I'll send his wife the video with him in it. I bet she recognises him with or without the fucking gay ass mask he was wearing... I'M GOING! Don't expect me to be in this week and you better fucking keep paying me and you better make sure my husband doesn't lose his job... Send them! I'll call the fucking police and tell them myself what I did and what you're doing... YES I FUCKING WOULD. TRY ME AND SEE!"

With that she hung up and threw the phone into the couch. So hard it bounced back and dropped to the floor at her feet. She then just kicked it away. Reaching for the mobile phone on the coffee table, she started furiously tapping out a message.

She'd no sooner stopped typing when my phone screen lit up, "Please call before you go to work."

Well what I'd heard ensured I wasn't going to work any time soon and I'm pretty sure my boss wasn't going to be forcing me. But I needed to ensure it. Scrolling through my contacts, I found the number I needed and pushed the call button.

No one answered, so I called the doctor's office. They offered an appoint for tomorrow or I could try the walk-in clinic - which was first come, first served. I took the appointment, figuring I'd not be having sex in the next twenty four hours.

I decided to send my wife a message using the Facebook messaging service.

"I've booked a doctor's appointment for myself to make sure I'm clean and I'll not be passing anything on should I choose to have sex with someone. Mine is tomorrow. I suggest you get tested too but not tomorrow. Book another day or see someone at another clinic. Don't care which. Just want you to stay away from me.

"I do need a list of everyone you've fucked. I want their names. I've got some but want everyone to ensure I never ever trust them or let them get close to me again. Same goes for everyone that knows about this. Don't worry about the people on our street, I already know they know. One of them told me. You can thank Perry and his friends for that. They created the website you were looking at last night. They spread the love to everyone they knew. By the way, did he get to fuck you? Didn't see him on camera but it was apparently going to be the price of his silence.

"I need to collect some clothes and things. I forgot to do that last night. Can you give me a time when you'll be out of the house and I can come by?

"Oh and I don't intend going to work this week. But why do I need to contact you before I do? Are all my co-workers in on it?"

After hitting send, Mary and I both turned our gaze to the TV and the Skype feed on it. Her phone chirped and for a second you could see hope in her eyes. It disappeared the second she started to read the message. Replaced by sobs and tears.

Slowly she started to type a reply. Sitting on the couch with her feet up and tucked under her. And - I realized - still wearing the same clothes she had on when she came home last night. Had she gone to bed at all? I felt a slight pang of pity for her. I did love her. No, I do love what I thought she was but I'm not sure what is real and what is a cover so she can go fuck other people on camera. I decided right there it was time to think of her a Gillian and not my wife.

Mary took my coffee cup and went to get us fresh ones. Gillian's response arrived as Mary settled in on the couch next to me, placing our freshly filled coffee mugs on the table.

"I understand your request. I've had tests monthly for the past year. It was part of protecting you and I from what was going on in the videos you've seen. I need you to understand there is an explanation for all this and I need to tell you this in person. Please agree to meet with me.

"The list of who might be hard to compile. I was sometimes unaware of who they were. I'm ashamed to learn that Perry choose to spread this around our neighbours and our friends as well. At least the ones he knows. He didn't approach me for sex or to be in a video but then again I'm not actually his type. I don't know if you know this but he's actually gay. I haven't even told Mary about it. If you want proof, I have a video but promised him I wouldn't share. But if that bastard is sharing then so will I.

"I understand you not wanting me around when you come home but please accept that I need to talk to you. To tell you what happened and explain everything. If you give me that I won't fight you over a divorce. I'll accept any terms and conditions you want in fact. Just please talk to me. If you need a reason to agree to talk with me then call Sharon and ask her about it. She doesn't know it's still going on but is aware of how this started."

I read the message and then showed it to Mary. She smiled as she read, "I want that video. It'll play so nicely at my divorce hearing."

Mary was a rich woman, well relatively so. She'd inherited her father's business and built it up before selling it then buying into three others. One of which was sold recently for four times what she'd put into it. The other two were well on the way to doing the same for her. That money was gravy on top of the salaries she drew from the businesses. She worked tirelessly to ensure her businesses were successful, that she provided them with every opportunity and advantage.

Perry on the other hand was a mid level manager at a small software development firm. His family had money while he grew up but lost it all due to bad investments by this father and extravagant spending by from his mother and sister as they sought to unsuccessfully to lure a rich benefactor to save. It the end, it was Perry that did that and once he had, he turned his back on this family. His father committed suicide, his mother secured the life of a mistress for a few years until her looks failed her and then tried to turn to blackmail. It failed, she went to jail. His sister ran up credit card debts and took off. No one had seen her in several years now.

Perry cheated on Mary pretty much immediately and then continued to cheat. It was his way of remaining in the closet. If someone got close to the truth, he seduced and bedded someone and ensured he was caught. Once the scandal was out in the open, he set about pacifying Mary. He was always successful at somehow quelling Mary's anger and turning the hate and betrayal she felt back into dedication and love. But this last time, he had slipped up and let slip that he had had a vasectomy and would forever deny her the only thing she wanted more than to build successful businesses to proof herself to her deceased father, heirs so that they might continue to honor her father. It cost her money to confirm what he said was true even as he tried to convince her otherwise. So the divorce proceedings started and played along while attempting to worm his way back into her house, her bed and her bank account. He would have successes but not enough to change the path they were headed down. His revealing Gillian's secret had been done to hurt her and her friends because he saw it all slipping away. Because he wanted to hurt someone, anyone and the videos had been a heaven sent weapon for him to hit someone close to Mary.

So hearing about the video must have made her very happy. Perry worked very hard to stay in the closet. He'd bend over backwards with it in her possession to ensure it never saw the light of day. Her divorce would be quick, painless and cost her far less than she hoped.

"Who's Sharon?" She asked as she handed back my phone.

"My niece, her sister's kid. She worked with her for the summer after she graduated from high school. I've no idea how to get in touch with her now. She went to Canada for university. If she has something to do with this then I guess I can understand that choice now. I might even look into going there myself."

"She might be home right now. School here breaks next week but maybe they already did over there? Can you and do you want to call your wife's sister to see?"

I was scrolling through my contacts when the doorbell rang on the video stream. I stopped looking at my phone to see who would come into the living room.

We heard Gillian call out, "Come in. And how come you're here? I thought we'd agreed you'd stay in Toronto until you graduated."

"I needed to see my family Aunty Gillian. And I'm here because mom asked me to come over. She said you called early looking for Uncle Rob and didn't sound good. Is everything alright?"

"No it's not. That business we dealt with. Well it didn't end with the first payment. In fact it's only ending now because I'm done with paying. Your uncle found out about it last night and disappeared. He's left me and I don't blame him one bit for that I guess."

"So the videos are going to become public? And everything else?"

"Yes dear. So before they do I suggest you get on a plane back to school but before that if your uncle should call would you please meet with him and tell him as much as you're comfortable with then urge him to talk to me. Please."

Gillian was crying by the time she'd finished and Sharon hugged and tried to calm her down. It didn't look like that was going to be possible. "I'll try Aunty Gillian. I'll try."

I looked at Mary, "What do you think? Should I go next door?"

"She is right. You guys will have to talk at some point. Maybe now is a good a time as any if you're calmed down enough to talk with her and feels to me that you are. If you want I'll come and help mediate.."

"You just want to ask for the video. Come on then let's get this over with." Shutting down the Skype connection, we then started the walk to next door and to my former home. To her and her lies.

Opening the door, I waved Mary in and then followed her in.

"Bob?" Gillian yelled from the living room as she rushed headlong towards the front door. Straight into Mary. Gillian froze staring at Mary, thinking Bob had sent her to collect his things. If he had then maybe he was next door. She could see him.

"Yes and me." Mary told her as we walked to the living room.

"Mary." Gillian said acknowledging her presence and failing to notice her husband right behind Mary. Lost in the disappointment of seeing her when she expected, hoped for him. She even missed Mary's confirmation that I was with her.

"That's right girl and you and I need to talk about a video I hear you have. One that will save me a ton."

"Okay. Bob?" She asked her voice laden with despair.

"I'm here. I'm not sure how much I want to know. I certainly don't think we have a marriage that is salvageable or that I'll even be able to spend time in the same room as you but Mary convinced me to talk with you." I told her, the last bit to protect the Skype connection should I choose to use it again to check on her. Plus it would help Mary get her hands on the video.

"Okay. Let me start from the beginning or at least where I came into it." She said her spirits rebounding at the sound of my voice then seeing me back in our home. She looked over at very guilty looking Sharon.

"Let me start. You did what you did because of me." Sharon said and Gillian nodded.

"You remember William?" She asked me, I nodded. He was her former boyfriend that we'd met a couple of times at family events a few years back. I didn't much care for him but Sharon seemed to dote on him at the time.

"It all started the night I found out that William was cheating on me. For months he'd been pressuring me to have sex with him and then suddenly it stopped. Not only that but our dates went from three or four times a week to one or twice. He blamed the pressures of getting ready for finals and then after that the hours he and I were putting in at our summer jobs. But I didn't buy it.

"Part of that was because his pressure was working. I was getting ready to take that step he wanted because I felt we'd been together long enough, because I loved him and because I wanted to experiment. My friends had and I was ready to follow them to adulthood. To give him my virginity." She blushed at that last comment, dropping her eyes to the ground.

12