I'm So Sorry Ch. 03: Aftermath

Story Info
Bob knows and now the fall out begins.
6k words
4.24
22.6k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent the text final text message, "He can't know you're coming."

Placing my phone on the coffee table in front of my I looked around the table at the other three people in the room.

Sitting in the chair to the left of me was the woman I thought I knew the most but what I saw yesterday had me questioning if that was true. She was beautiful with her straight, shoulder length, champagne blonde hair. Her body was perfectly proportioned with her breasts large enough to be noticed but not too big to distract from her overall look. It was a body that girls ten years younger than her twenty eight would die for. To be put simply, she could be a model or a film star with her looks. I guess she kind of is. Part of why I'm not sure I know her anymore is that for over a year now she has been making porn videos and having sex with random men under the orders of three bastards that I wanted revenge on - my boss, her boss and a low life pimp that her niece had a run in with.

Between us and sharing the couch with me was the niece - Sharon. At nineteen, Sharon was just as beautiful as my wife but in a smaller and younger package. At five foot three inches in height, she was slightly below average in height. She had collarbone length wavy sandy blonde hair that framed her round face with it's sparkling hazel eyes. Her slender body was perfectly proportioned for a twelve year old and thus she struggled a little with her own self esteem. She'd blossomed when dating William and his cheating with prostitutes had crushed her. It was part of where her anger came from when she'd tried to run him over - the thought he didn't want her body. I thought she was beautiful and the man that ended up with her would be the luckiest man the world.

On the other side of me in the final spot on the couch was the tallest lady in the room, at five foot ten in height she was just an inch behind me. Mary's long jet black hair with large barrel curls and side-swept bang framed her heart shaped face perfectly. Her green eyes shone brightly and betrayed her inner beauty and intelligence. She had the nice hourglass figure that was a little top heavy. She had by far the largest breasts of the women in the room but they looked good on her body. At thirty - the same age as me - she was starting over after finally giving her wayward and apparently gay husband the boot. It was him that had taken on the task of making sure the world - or at least our small part of it - knew of my wife's film career. Ripping off the pay site the videos were on to create a free to everyone site containing all her videos then sharing it with anyone and everyone he thought knew us and most likely just people he thought would get a thrill from it. He was a piece of work and forth on my list of revenge behind the originators of my pain. Mary had been the one to tell me about the videos and provide a place to sleep last night. Anonymous at first but she'd admitted to doing it last night.

That text message I just sent was part of a series that I'd sent to my boss' wife. I'd asked her to come to my house and that it was very important that she does but not to let him know she was coming. I didn't think that later would be a problem because he was likely at work right now but the warning told her I wanted to talk to her about him.

I was at a loss as to what to do until she got here. Small talk wasn't going to be possible with the situation and I had no interest in talking about anything but that with two of the three of them. Turned out it didn't matter. Someone started pounding on the front door and yelling, "Bitch! Get your arse out here now. You've got work to do!"

The colour drained from Gillian's face and she started to shake, whispering, "That's one of Dwayne's boys. He'll break in and drag me away if I don't go with him."

Some more of that resolve to hate her for what she'd done crumbled watching her. Yes, she'd admitted enjoying the sex on a very base level but it was still coerced and seeing her in this moment showed that. As did watching her climb to her feet and start walking toward the front door in defeat. Mary jumped up and pushed her back towards the chair she'd just vacated, "I've got this."

She walked to the door, her phone open with the police number dialed in ready to press send. We listened as she opened the door, "Gentlemen, I can assure you that I'm no bitch so kindly curb your language. Now, what can I do for you?"

"We want the bitch Gillian. Where is she at?" Dwayne's boy growled not put out by Mary's confident opening.

"Gillian is out with her husband at the doctors. Should I tell her you called? Mister?"

"Bullshit! That's her car."

"And his is missing. What's your point?"

"Fucking bullshit! Dwayne said he knew, he wouldn't have anything to do with the bitch. She's in there isn't she. Move out the fucking way now."

"Okay, I've just pressed the button. Look see." I wondered what she'd done, pushed the button?

"Fuck she's called the cops." So that's what she did. Don't mess with Mary.

"If you leave now I won't snap a picture to make it easy for them to find you. I'll just tell them two black men are at my door without an invite and threatening me. In fact that you are trying to force your way into my home."

"I heard that madam, can you tell me your address and a police car will be on it's way." Mary called them and turned on the speaker. I wonder if she did it for us, so we could hear or for them. So they knew the police were coming.

Mary told her our address then add, "Oh they are leaving now and in a hurry. I guess I'm going to be just fine."

"We will still need to dispatch a car now to check on you." The woman said before ending the call as Mary returned to her place on the couch. Sharon was beaming, Mary looked a little shaken and Gillian looked ready to puke. These bastards had done a real number on her. It pained me a little then I remembered the acknowledgement that she enjoyed the sex and that she didn't trust me enough to tell me about the trouble she was in.

Ten minutes later the police arrived at the door and invited themselves in to check that we were all okay and not there under duress before leaving. Leaving meant parking down the street for the next two hours. I guess they wanted to make sure we didn't get a repeat visit from Dwayne's "friends".

Heidi arrived shortly before eleven, she had kept a hair appointment before coming over or so she told us because apparently it was impossible to get a new date and so she just had to keep the one she had.

I explained what her husband was upto. We showed her a couple of the videos that featured her husband but he hid his face and she wasn't convinced it was him. Gillian then played a conversation she had recorded on her phone where I heard clear as day my boss ordering my wife to fuck Charlie or there would be consequences. Heidi showed a gamut of emotions over the next few minutes. Shame, anger, fear and embarrassment. Another divorce was set in motion once she had a grasp on that he was upto.

Owning a part of the company making the movies upset her but taking part in them really pissed her off. She called her accountant and had him start a full audit of the accounts of the firm I worked for and of his and her personal finances. She asked for him to do it quietly as possible and when asked why told him she had an offer to sell to company and wanted to make sure everything was in place but had heard her husband might not have been totally above board. So wanted him to look at it before the company accountants came on board. He agreed to look and now understood he was looking for something that was out of place. She told us he was a pitbull when he needed to be and he'd find anything if there was anything to find.

Gillian then listed the other members of the firm that she'd had sex with on his orders. It was Charlie and four of the six top executives. The four men, seems the women either weren't interested or weren't invited. Charlie was the only non-executive and that was done just to hurt me and ensure Gillian wouldn't talk as far as I could tell.

Next came a shocker, my boss - who I assumed owned the company - only had a ten percent stake in the firm. The rest was split between Heidi and her dad. They each had forty five percent. Heidi showed a picture of her dad to Gillian and she thankfully didn't recognise him.

We then started to talk about Reggie's wife and if she would or wouldn't be in on it. We decided she wouldn't and then came how to contact her. That was solved instantly when Heidi told us they were friends as she pulled out her phone and called her. Inviting her over to join the party with the same instructions I'd given Heidi.

While we waited, Gillian told us she had some special videos that Samantha might be interested in seeing. She'd managed to secure a username and password to access the company's security system and had used it to collect evidence of the people that had her working for them as a sex slave. She had conversations and sexual interludes with Reggie, Kat, the top salesman in the company and the rape of a cleaner late at night by Reggie and the meeting where he paid her off the next day. It churned my stomach to think of the women that worked there and the danger being there put them in.

Samantha was a different kettle of fish to Heidi. We started slowly with her, showing her videos of Reggie with Kat at the office. However, she was fully aware that her husband had affairs with other women and was perfectly comfortable with that provided he also turned a blind eye to her own.

We moved on and showed her videos with Gillian being forced to perform duties for either Reggie or Kat during their sex sessions at the office. The orders and threats got her attention. Showing the rape and meeting that followed had her cursing.

She then asked Gillian how she ended up in the situation she was. What had happened to make her so complaint to their demands. So she told her the story. We showed her videos of Gillian performing with her husband that had been posted on the site.

By the end of it she appalled by Reggie's behaviour and a little disturbed to learn of Gillian stealing from them. Apparently Gillian was one of the few employees that Reggie extolled the virtues of.

She deemed the punishment dealt to Gillian to be a greater crime and said she wouldn't press charges for the crime but that Gillian could no longer work there and she couldn't in good conscience give her a reference or allow anyone at the company give her one. She told us the money had likely been replace by Reggie or the auditors would have caught it in the end of year tax returns.

We were confused now as to why she was talking like she ran the company and it turned out she kind of did. Both she and Reggie each owned twenty percent and the rest was split between his father and sister, her father and two brothers, Katsuko - the CFO and Samantha's accountant and cousin. The later two had five percent each and the others ten percent. Which meant that Samantha could count one fifty five percent of the voting stock to be on her side when she cleaned house. And she was going to clean house. Anyone involved in the sexual activities was gone. It was just deciding when and how now.

At Sharon's suggestion, the wives checked on their husbands. As Sharon put it, "They came here looking for Aunty Gillian, so they likely had plans to make a video today. So I bet they are there right now. If they are, let's have some fun and get the police to raid it."

Heidi called the office and tried to talk to her husband but was told he was out of the office at the moment and it was suggested she call his mobile number.

Samantha did the same and got the same response. She also asked to talk with Katsuko but she was also out of the office.

Using the "burner" phone, Mary then called in a drug tip to the police giving the address of the film studio that Gillian had given her. They mostly used the studio but some sadly had been around her office and places around the city. Including the garage that William made use of and at a restaurant during in the middle of my wife and my date night.

We then all installed an encrypted chat app on our phones and set up a channel for us to all talk on. It was more so access to the channel was password protected than the encryption. Didn't want Samantha or Heidi's husbands seeing that we were talking to one another and what the conversations entailed..

Mary, Sharon, Gill and I went next door to Mary's house. Figuring it was best if we didn't stay out our house until we had an idea what the fallout from our phone tip would be. The other two headed for home. They would likely see some of the results first hand and promised to keep us informed with what they found out.

Once in the house, Sharon and Gillian took charge of making lunch looking to make themselves useful and pay penance for the last year. I just sat on the couch and allowed myself to work my way through the changes since yesterday. I wasn't going to be able to go to work again, my heart was broken, my trust was broken and I saw no clear paths to fixing any of it.

We'd just finished eating lunch when all of our phones pinged. We all rushed to log into the app to read what the news was. Samantha had left a message, "Off to the Police station. Hubby charged with possession of drugs with a view to distribution (guess he had a lot of it on him)."

Heidi was typing and we all waited with bated breath for her message. Minutes later, it popped up, "I'm down at the police station. Sam just let turn round and go home if you've already left. If you're still home stay there. They all have several charges hanging over their heads that he didn't tell you about. Including having sex with a minor, suspected production of child pornography, suspected of rape via the use of drugs,kidnapping and unlawful confinement. Dwayne's people having resisting arrest, possession of an unlicensed firearm and discharge of a firearm on top of that."

I typed, "Holy shit. All of them charged? How many?"

Samantha responded for, "Didn't leave the driveway. Going back in the house for a nice relaxing bath."

Heidi was next, "Four of Dwayne's boys, my husband, one of our execs, Reggie, Kat, two other woman, two other men. They also have three girls in protective custody that they suspect of being underage and drugged."

Mary asked, "Do you know them names of the other four people?"

"No. They won't tell me."

As if on cue as Heidi typed that last message, Mary's phone started to ring, "Hello?.. Perry, what can I do for you?... You're where?.. You want me to bail you out?... What are the charges?... Fucking hell! Did you go there to have sex with Gillian?... Find someone else to bail you. Do not call me ever again and by the way. I have the video of you and your lover. Your male lover!. Our divorce should be a lot of fun. Not sure if you'll be in the court for it or in prison but it should be fun watching that video showed into evidence. Goodbye arsehole!"

She hung up and looked at us, "He was there. Guess he talked himself into fucking you on camera."

"Fucking dick!" I yelled, shaking my head. Gillian looked ready to cry, knowing if not for yesterday that she would have fucked him today. I know she wasn't a fan of his before all of this.

The discussion started with the four of us as to what we thought would happen next. We figured it would depend on if any of them got out or not. If they got out then they would likely assume the Gillian or I gave them up. Which would bring about them coming after us.

It reached early evening and we'd not heard anything new when Mary's doorbell rang. She answered it and we heard her invite whoever it was into the house.

Mary came in first and announced, "This is detective Thompson. He's looking for you Bob and you Gillian."

I got up and offered my hand, "Detective. What can we do for you?"

"I wanted to talk to you about some arrests made at business of Horseshoe Rd today. A business that lists you and your wife as the only employees. But maybe it's best we do this in private. Maybe down at the station or next door?"

I looked around then back to him, "Officer, the people here are all involved in the arrests made today. Mary was the one that called in the tip and apparently you arrested her wayward husband in the raid. Sharon is the reason Gillian got involved. Gillian's involvement was via a lot of coercion and not as an employee. They used her as a performer via blackmail and most definitely did not pay her for her services. As for me, first I knew anything was yesterday evening. I didn't even know where it was until Gillian told Mary when she called you guys."

"Can you prove that?" He asked.

Gillian jumped on that, "They have videos of Sharon and me committing a crimes. She hit people with her car and left the scene - I will say she was forced to leave the scene because five very nasty individuals gave chase. I stole money to pay said nasty men off after paying for their silence with my body.

"They used the video of Sharon attempting to run her now ex-boyfriend over. The ones of my having sex with four men in the parking lot at work and the video of me stealing money from the save along with threatening my husband's job to force me into having sex on camera with numerous men and women over the course of the last year. These videos are online and can be seen on their paid website as well as one where Mary's husband has stored ripped off copies. Copies he's been sharing with everyone on this street and likely with anybody else he thinks will find them interesting to watch.

"The sad part of this was I a little turned on by the wild sex they made me have and so I was far too easy a mark for them. The ring leaders are my husband's boss, my boss and his mistress and our CFO at work and a pimp called Dwayne. Don't know his last name but he provided some of the talent I was asked to work with especially the female talent. The males seemed to be the friends and colleagues of the other two on top of Dwayne's four enforcers.

"I'm sure if you need to see the videos, my husband here can point you to the free site because someone sending him a link to that is how he found out about everything. That was last night while I was being fucked by all of the fuckers you likely arrested today,"

"Sounds like I'll need statements from all of you and we should do these separately. I'll need you all to come down to the station now so we can get all this one the record."

We agreed but only on the promise we'd avoid all of the people that they'd arrested earlier. This was promised and so off we went. Gillian took Sharon in her car. Mary and I went in her's.

Once there, we got separated into different rooms and we all recounted what we knew, when we knew it, what we did and when we did it. Mary and I were done after about an hour. Sharon came out after two. Gillian was still going after three and so we decided to go home leaving a message for her with the detective. Sharon came with us after calling her mother to say she was staying with good old Uncle Bob.

It was late when we got home (well to Mary's home) but we were also hungry. Given cooking wasn't in the cards, we called for pizza. Settling for a basic pepperoni pizza after realising that we wouldn't agree on other toppings. Not everyone wanted hot pepper or feta or spinach. I won't tell who wanted which but the young one was the spinach lover and she looked at me funny when I suggested hot peppers.

Reviewing the day, we'd likely really upset a lot of people with power. A pimp and his enforcers on the brute force side. My boss, Gillian's boss and other executives on the career and business side. Perry on the personal side but I'm not sure he really has any power and I think he has already done all the damage he could cause with his advertising campaign for Gillian's second life.

12