I'm So Sorry, Officer!

Story Info
You have a right to remain silent I will be held against you.
3.8k words
4.3
67.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
172 Followers

She felt like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland; running around worrying about how late she was for the photo shoot. the night before had been busy, for lack of a better word; her entire house was full of family and teenagers, not that she was complaining. She loved playing hostess for gatherings, no matter how many people showed up. This last time things had just not been in the possession of the right timing.

She always made it a point to be at the location a half-hour early, just in case, but also to have extra time to set up and get ready. Sure, they had make-up artists on hand but she preferred to do her own make-up and let them do touch ups during shooting. She was a slight control freak about that but she couldn't really help it; honestly!

With the last of the essentials re-packed into her kit, Mya kissed her twin sister and Marie, her daughter, good-bye as she detoured through the kitchen to the garage. "Have a good day! Tell Michael I said hi!" Setting the case in the back of her Jeep, her agile body was pulled up into a pair of strong arms for a second time that morning.

"Baby.."

"I know, your late. I just need one more kiss." How could she resist him when he phrased it like that? He needed it, not just wanted it; she could see it in his eyes, he craved the melding of their lips almost as much as she did. Bringing the naturally pink, plump bow of her lips to his, her tender hands cradled his handsome, stubbled cheeks between them as her heart melted into him through that simple yet passion filled expression of their love for one another. Extricating herself reluctantly from his arms and their kiss she scrambled gracelessly into the driver's seat and leaned on the door after he had closed it and the window had been rolled down. Noticing that he was still in only his boxers, a brow arched in faint intrigue.

"You do realize you just ran past your teenage daughter and sister-in-law in your boxers...Right?"

"I don't care. Another kiss from you is more important."

"Well...you're going to be late just like me if you don't go get dressed. I love you, be safe and have a good day at work."

"You too, if anyone hits on you..." He punched the palm of one hand with the other, it was one of their little jokes between the two of them. "I'll hit on them. Love you too baby, Drive safe and call me when you get there."

"I will! I mean it...be safe." At this, she finally backed out of the three-car garage, waving and blowing a kiss to the most handsome man in the entire universe as he stood on the cold concrete flooring in nothing but a pair of blue boxers. Following the long driveway down to the main road, she turned into the flow of traffic and took a deep breath in order to maintain her calm; she didn't need the slight (Ha!) case of road rage to ruin her good mood so early in the morning.

Some days the drivers of Tallinn, Estonia were the best in the world. On others they seemed to make New York taxi drivers appear to be God-fearing, polite and cautious people. By the time she reached downtown she had witnessed three accidents and two damn-near-misses as well as a handful of kamikaze pedestrians who thought they were invincible. When the lights went on in her rearview mirror, she checked for an open space by the curb, expecting to see the police cruiser rocket by only to watch him pull off behind her. Grimacing, she shoved the car into park and shut it off, careful to keep her seatbelt on even though the engine was off. Dragging out the necessary credentials, she looked up only to smile at a familiar face.

"Eugene, what a lovely surprise."

"Indeed it is, I don't need to see those, pretty sure I know this is yours. I figured it was you or Marie out today. I just wanted you to know that your brake light needs to be replaced."

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't even know. Thank you for letting me know, I'll have Alek fix it for me later when he gets home."

"Okay, it's just a 'warning' so no ticket this time. Drive safe and tell the family we all said hello. Don't be a stranger."

"I will, thank you again and we won't be. Have a good day and be safe Eugene."

"I will Mya, you too."

Waiting until he was safely within his cruiser once more, she pulled back into the flow of traffic once more and followed the directions that came up on the GPS now that she was heading out of familiar territory. Once she was on the rural roads with barely any other drivers her lead toe came out to play as she raced against time so her arrival time wasn't as bad as it could have been if she had done the speed limit the entire way.

xxxx

The shoot went well, she ended up being right on time even though she still considered herself late. The crew had to rearrange the set four different times because the photographer ended up not liking how certain props looked beside each other which meant Mya had plenty of time to really settle in and get ready like she preferred to. All in all, the shoot only took four hours to photograph with an hour break and another two additional hours of previewing the images they had snapped off.

Glancing down at the watch on her wrist, the slim design of her phone was retrieved from the depths of her purse before the bag was slung over her shoulder. Cradling the phone against her ear with one hand, she pulled the case of necessities along behind her as she headed out to the parking lot, the dull ring of the line boring her to death and back until he finally picked up.

"Hey sexy lady, How's the shoot going?"

"We're done already, it went really good though, super smooth. Where are you?"

"Heading back into the city actually. Eugene called me."

"Oh? About the brake light?"

"Yeah, said you seemed frazzled, wasn't sure if you'd remember to tell me at the end of the day." "I probably wouldn't have. Remind me to thank him." Closing the back hatch, she waved to one of the other models as she pulled herself into the comfort of the driver's seat, letting the warm seat cradle her little body comfortably.

"Thank Eugene later baby. Hey...You said that place was out on 263 right? By Raua?"

"Yeah, did you have time for lunch somewhere?"

"Actually yes. Did my lovely wife want to have lunch with her handsome husband?"

"Well..." A pause. "She might be persuaded."

"And what would her handsome, loving, drop dead sexy husband have to do to persuade her?" This time he switched to Russian, letting his native tongue take over to do the persuading for him, knowing she would be a pile of desire-riddled goo in her seat in every way but literally.

"Well, you know how the Russian gets to me. Hmmm...I'd love to have lunch with you hubby-man. How could I ever really say no to you?"

"I honestly have no idea. Shall we go to that little whole in the wall place you love so much?"

"Yeah, we haven't been there in a while. I'll meet you there. Love you."

"Love you too babe. See you soon."

Hearing the harsh click of silence, she laid the phone in an unoccupied cup holder and pointed the car towards the highway, hoping that traffic wasn't as bad as it had been earlier in the day. Speeding up, she was eager to get to Kat's and see her favorite man in the entire world before he had to go back to work. As she neared a red light, she merged into the turn lane and came to a stop at the corner, waiting for nice big break in the flow of traffic before pulling onto the main highway. Deciding to take a shortcut when she saw how badly it was backed up in the distance, when she came upon the second exit she veered off from the highway and decreased her speed, knowing she was entering one of the swankier residential districts with the houses sitting on huge plots of land where the nearest neighbor was at the very least five miles away.

Without realizing it her speed slowly began to creep up, the car sailing through the back streets much like a boat would through calm waters. At first she didn't notice the flashing lights but when they were joined by the shriek of a siren her gaze was jerked to the mirror as she finally pulled off into one of the many abandoned alleys alongside the road between estate. Cursing her misfortune, the key was turned to the off position, the radio cutting out to leave her alone in the silence for now. Rolling the window down, her eyes watched the tall drink of water stroll towards her window through the side mirror, a hasty sweep of her tongue moistening her suddenly dry lips. Tearing her gaze from the mirror, she pulled on a smile as he finally reached her window, the opaque darkness of his aviators shielding his eyes from her while making him look especially menacing.

"Ma'am..do you have any idea how fast you were going?" His tone warned her not to play games as he crossed those wickedly strong arms across the barrel of his chest.

"N..no. I don't. I'm so sorry Officer...Baranova." Her eyes flicked to his nametag. "I guess I wasn't paying attention to the speed."

"Can you step out of the vehicle please Ma'am?" "Is something wrong?"

"I got a call about a Jeep matching this description driving recklessly and endangering other drivers and pedestrians."

Stepping out just like he had asked, she followed his instructions and walked to the front of the vehicle, her hands laid along the warm metal of the hood as he told her to place her feet shoulder width apart. Leaning against the hood, she splayed her fingers out, the feel of his hands checking every inch of her legs and the pockets of her jeans - his hands exploring their shallow depths, seemingly groping the curves of her ass and the dips of her hips before he stepped in closer.

"Are you carrying a weapon that I should know about Miss?"

"No sir. Is it okay for me to move now?"

"No, it's not. I don't believe you. You seem to eager to be able to move not to be hiding something." His hands, much larger then she originally realized, began to search her upper body, her heart galloping within her chest as he palmed her breasts. He held them longer than was necessary, his fingers kneading them as he 'checked' for any weapons though she didn't know what was small enough to fit inside the tiny bra. It's not like she was overly endowed.

"S..sir? What're you looking for?"

"I told you, I believe you're in possession of a weapon." His lips twisted into a smirk as his eyes dropped to the generous curves of her hips, his hands sinking to the front of her jeans, unfastening them before she even realized what he was doing. Snatching them down to her ankles, the sight of the dark purple boycuts encasing her hips made him cluck his tongue in an effort to disguise a moan.

"HEY! Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?!?"

"Relax Ma'am. Keep your hands firmly on the hood of the vehicle. I think I've found what I'm looking for."

"What? Found what? do you think I'm hiding a glock in my body cavities?"

"Are you volunteering for a cavity search?"

At this she blanched, every muscle in her body as tight as a wire as the dark lace was peeled down her thighs to join her jeans around her dainty ankles. Caressing the firm flesh of her ass, he palmed the perfectly formed globes and nudged her feet a little further apart. Watching her lose her balance and fall against the hood, he reached up and placed a hand against the middle of her back. "Don't move unless I say so. Got it?"

She bit back a sharp rebuttal, her fingers curling under to dig the oval shaped edges of her nails into her palms. Her refusal to answer didn't bother him in the least, not when she did exactly as he said and stayed still, even when his hand moved back down to tease the sensitive skin between her cheeks, his fingertips dragging along the silky folds of her unveiled slit, her knees jerking slightly at the initial contact. Sinking to his knees behind her delicious curves he gripped the back of one thigh, his short nails digging into creamy flesh. Leaning in, he pulled her hips closer and angled them for easier access as he dove into the sweetly moistened skin, her folds parting beneath his flicking tongue. Enjoying the taste of her on his lips, he growled and pressed the sound against her as she fought not to enjoy what was happening to her.

Struggling not to move, the fear of what he might do to her kept her in place. He was, after all, much (much) bigger then she was. She didn't stand a chance of going up against a man of his stature. Rising up onto the toes of her shoes as he dragged an extremely sensitive lip through his teeth lightly, teasingly, the growl of warning that followed made her muscles flex. As he drew back and stood up, she heard the sound of his belt buckle giggling manically behind her which made her jerk around with her eyes as big as dinner plates.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! I'm married!"

He gripped the back of her neck and forced her to face the front end of the Jeep once more, pushing her down until the curve of her supple cheek rested against the hood once more. "I said...Don't. Move." His voice was gruff, rougher then before as he leaned to the side so she could glare up at him with those fierce blue eyes sparkling with anger and a hint of humiliation. A devilish smirk tinted his lips as he unfastened his trousers, her eyes narrowing at the torturous sound of his zipper being drawn down slower than was necessary.

"Would you prefer to go to the station? I could lock you up with the whores and drug dealers..." Still he got no answer but her beautiful face paled at the thought of being locked up at all. He hadn't once pulled someone over that was hot as she was. He never thought he'd be the type of cop to pull this stunt but now that the opportunity was upon him he couldn't deny it had his pulse rocketing and his blood boiling in his veins. Pulling the hard length of his cock from the tight confines of his boxers, he teased the tip back and forth across her slit, his free hand coming away from her neck only to arc down and connect with her ass with a loud smack of skin on skin. His hand tingled with the force and her skin turned pink first before darkening into a nice cherry red as she back a sound; he could only hope it was a moan but he couldn't tell for sure.

It was so hard not to let out a moan when the sting of his hand connecting with tender skin combined with the sensation of his cock sliding continuously between her thighs, the tip of him colliding with her highly sensitive pierced clit each and every time. Gripping the edge of the hood until her knuckles turned white, she let out a loud cry; filled mostly with surprise but with pleasure as well when he slammed the thickness of his shaft into her almost too tight cunt, her muscles clenching even tighter around him as he buried himself balls-deep within her. Because of his height he had to bend his knees with every thrust he began to make while at the same time dragging her hips back to meet him. Gasping sharply on the first initial thrust, each time he withdrew from her it felt as if he were flipping her inside out, her silky inner walls gripping the sides of his cock as if they didn't want him to leave.

She wanted to scream for him to stop, that she'd call and report him but the fear of being laughed at kept stopping her. And then the strangest thing began to happen.

She started to enjoy it.

All the thoughts of saying no (and meaning it) had begun to fly out of her mind as he truly began to slam into her with every savage thrust. The power of his body surging into hers had her hands gripping the edges of the hood, her arms spread wide across the width of the front end. Still, he couldn't resist upping the pace until his muscles burned with the effort, her feet completely leaving the ground every time he slid home within her now sodden depths. Her body had betrayed her in the worst possible way as it climbed its way towards climax; the harsh sound of his skin colliding with hers, the feel of his strong hips grinding against her sending her over the edge the second her feet left the ground on the next surge of muscle.

She hated what happened next, the scream that only her husband had ever been able to snatch from the base of her throat. Her hands gripped the warm metal so hard a few of her nails broke, every muscle in her entire body clenched tighter then a spool of wire. For him, her orgasm seemed to last forever and a day which only made it harder for him to maintain his control and stave off his own highly inevitable climax. Letting her down to the ground easily, he pulled out of her completely and smirked at the thick coat of juices that coated every inch of him.

Taking her by the shoulders, he turned her around and guided her gently to her knees before him, taking advantage of the still present mind-numbing part of the orgasmic journey she was only now beginning to feel the aftershocks from to press the tip of him against her lips and push until they parted to accept him. Palming the back of her head he curled the silky strands of her silver blonde hair around his lengthy fingers and arched his hips towards her even as he pulled her closer with the grip he had on her hair. When she reached the halfway point he was expecting to see her struggle a bit but he was able to slide deeper into the wet cavern until he nudged the back of her throat. Watching in astonishment, the sight of her simply tilting her head back a little before looking up at him made him almost blow his load right then and there. And then again only a handful of seconds later when her lips rested flush against his pelvis, her eyes sparkling up at him as she swallowed (yes, swallowed.) around him. No one else had ever done that and it felt fucking amazing. Then she started moaning which vibrated her entire mouth and throat around him.

"Jesus..f..fucking..Christ..fuck.."

His hand tightened in her hair just as she pulled back to the tip, the edge of her tongue hitting the ultra sensitive spots just beneath the head and the groove in the very tip. Letting out a feral groan, he thrust his hips forward and buried himself roughly in the scalding heat of her throat just in time to explode the biggest load of his life into the depths of her throat. "Shit..fuck...fuckfuckfuck.."

It felt like his entire body was on fire as he shot rope after rope of his seed into her and all she did was stare up at him with the most perfect blue eyes the world had ever seen, letting him stay right where he was until he finally stopped what felt like an eternity later. No one else had ever made him come with just their mouth, let alone so much. Watching her draw back from him, he twitched when she kissed the spongy head before tucking him back into his boxers.

"Now...if you don't mind Officer, I have a lunch date to get to."

He could only shake his head as she re-dressed herself before getting back into her Jeep and driving down to the next road at the end of the alleyway. Fastening his trousers and belt, he headed back to his squad car, not even realizing that he hadn't given her the speeding ticket.

xxxx

Pulling up to the little cafe tucked between two massive department stores, Mya parked and headed inside with the fresh spritz of cherry blossom perfume setting around her as she stopped just inside the door to look for him. Spotting him in a corner booth she fixed a smirk on her lips as she approached the table only to lower herself into his lap.

"What's with the Cheshire grin, baby cakes?"

"Hmmm..no real reason. You just look so hot when you're in your uniform. Makes me wanna jump your bones right here and now."

"I love it when you get feisty and adventurous. What put you in such a good mood?"

"It was just a really good shoot is all." She kissed him slowly, holding it until their lungs screamed for air as their tongues warred and danced with each other. Taking his aviators out of his breast pocket, she put them on and crossed her arms for a long moment, trying so damn hard to keep a straight face and look menacing.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
172 Followers
12