I'm the Man of the House

Story Info
Mom finds out just how much her son loves her and makes him.
16k words
4.39
205.7k
267

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that did not take place in any shape or form. This first part is a long story and the first part of 4 or 5 parts depending on comments as I post each part of the story.

*

The whole time I was growing up it was mostly mom and me at home, but with luck dad would be home at least once during the month if, you call it lucky or not, it's more like not lucky. When dad was home it was usually just for the weekend and he just either lay around all weekend or go out and hang with his friends, leaving mom to mow the yard and other chores herself, as if he wasn't even there, just like any other time when he wasn't there.

Mom was the one that did all the chores around the house until I was old enough and big enough to do some of the chores for her, which when I felt that I could do some of the chores for her I would try and do them, and the ones I was able to do with no problem she let me do them all the time, but the ones I had trouble with and needed help on, she would either just do them or let me help, till I was able to do them on my own.

As time went by I got to noticing that my mom was really a hot looking woman, and the thing that brought that to my attention the most, was hearing some of the boys at school in the showers after gym class, talking about which moms are MILF's, and my mom was one that they all think is the hottest mom of all the sexy moms.

I noticed that every time mom would come to school and pick me up when school was out for the day, to go with her to do grocery shopping, she would be dressed in a short dress that showed some cleavage as well as half of her thighs to three quarters of her thighs when she was standing up, or a blouse and skirt that let as much, as her dress' showed, they would show as well.

When I took note as to how hot my mom is I got to thinking about her when I would jack off every day, which I would jack off every chance I got when I was at home alone, or when I was in my bedroom taking a break between chores, and at night before going to sleep, and in the mornings before getting up to go to school, and in the summer time, before going down to breakfast.

I even got to looking at her dirty panties in the laundry basket and her bras, and right away I found out she wore a thirty-two D cup bra, and a lot of them were lace and sheer, with a few that had white cups in them, but very few, which I only saw maybe a couple of times during a month if that, and her panties were mostly thongs and G-string with lace or sheer front panels, and the very few full panties were sheer front and back I would see maybe once a month if that, and at least once a week I would see a pair of panties that were crouch-less panties, and sheer as well.

Around the house in the winter time, mom would usually wear pants that only come down to around mid-calf on her legs, with either a blouse that buttoned up, or a T-shirt of some kind, or a pullover shirt, which they all would show off her cleavage. In the summer time she would wear either cut off shorts, which she would cut off real short, and if I was able to watch her when she bent over, I would get a view of the panties she may be wearing that day if any, and during these times I was able to see that she had her bush trimmed, to what looked to be a one inch wide landing strip. If she wasn't wearing cut offs, she would have on some really short shorts that would show off just a little hint of her butt cheeks when she was standing, and a little bit more butt cheeks when she bent over, and they would ride up into her ass crack when she stood back up, and sometimes I would see a thong line in the back, and sometimes I would not see any panty line at all.

The pants that only came down to mid-calf on mom's legs were all ways tight, and depending on what kind of material they were made of, would depend on if they ride up into her ass crack or not. No matter what time of year it was, winter, summer, or other time of year, she would change into a short dress, or a short skirt and blouse, to go shopping, for whatever kind of shopping she needed to do.

With mom's short dress' and skirts, I would get fast glimpses up her dress or skirt when she would sit down, either in a chair or bench seat at a restaurant, or while she was getting in, or getting out of the car, and if I was in the right place at the right time, I would get a back view up her dress or skirt when she bent over, to either look at something, or pick up something while shopping, so again I got to know what panties she may have on at the time, which I could see her pussy lips since she would be wearing panties that were sheer, or the string on her thongs would ride up between her pussy lips, since they were really small thong panties.

I did have thoughts that maybe mom was teasing me or testing me at times with what she wore around me, and the very few times dad was home, she didn't really show herself off around him, but then again he would either be watching the television, or off with his friends doing whatever with them, while mom and I did all the work that needed to be done, and if something that her or I could not fix, we would have to call someone to come in and fix what we couldn't fix, since dad wouldn't even look to see if he could fix it or not. He would just say 'fix it or deal with it'.

The very few times dad was home, he was in bed at seven o'clock the two nights he was home, unless he went out with his friends, then he would stumble in around eight or eight-thirty and go straight to bed, so by the time mom went to bed, he was passed out, which those few times mom would sleep in the spare bedroom, because dad's snoring would keep her awake all night long.

The day after school let out for the summer was mom and dad's eighteenth anniversary, and dad promised mom that he would be home to celebrate their anniversary, and told her to make reservation at some fancy restaurant, then they would stop and get some wine to take home and spend a quiet evening together at home, and I could go out with my friends if I wanted too, as long as I left them alone for the evening.

Mom and I always talked about things so I knew what this evening meant to mom, even thou she told me she was not sure if it was going to be an evening, that she really wanted to remember or not, by the way dad was acting the last couple of times he was home, and she didn't know if he was going to be home, like he said he would be.

I had 'told', mom that I would go out to eat, then go out to hang with my few friends if they were going to be hanging out some place, but I didn't plan to go out till after mom and dad left to go out to supper for their anniversary, not knowing if my friends would be out and around anywhere, or spending their time with their family's or not.

When mom was ready to go and dad wasn't home when he said he would be, which was an hour before mom was fully ready to go, she decided to call his office to find out that him and his secretary, were out of town till next Friday on business, so mom called his cell phone then, and it was his secretary that answered his phone, and mom heard "Who is it baby" which was dad's voice in the back ground, then she heard, "Someone named Maryann." which was dad's secretary a little closer but still in the back ground, "Ask her if I can call her back later, because we are busy at the moment.".

"Oh fuck, that feels good baby. Hello, may I ahh, help you?" then she moaned out loud.

... "No, I just found what I was looking for thank you." then mom heard another moan come from the secretary's mouth, followed by her saying, "Oh fuck baby, I'm about to fucking cum, make..." click.

"OH, THAT FUCKING BASTARED!" I heard mom scream out as she hung up the phone, and then dropped it down on the table, next to her chair.

"What's wrong mom?"

Mom then told me what she found out from dad's office building, that he worked out of, and what all she heard over the phone, when she called his cell phone, word for word as to what he said, and what his secretary said, and the moaning she did in mom's ear through the phone, while they talked, and talking to mom too.

"I'm sorry mom, that he is such a jerk and standing you up like this, while having sex with his bimbo secretary."

"Jerk is putting it lightly. Besides it's not your fault so no need to apologize for him. It is my fault for marrying the fucking bastared. And that is putting it lightly too. I might as well call and cancel the reservation at the restaurant, since he is out of town fucking his bimbo secretary."

"No mom do not cancel it." as mom reached for the phone again, "Let me get changed real quick into something nicer and I will go with you, and be your husband for the night, till you say it is the end of the night."

Mom just looked at me for a moment, "How are you going to pass for my husband, when I look so much older than you do, even thou you do look a tad older than you are?"

"You look so much younger than you really are, and some older women are marrying younger guys too, all because the younger guys like the way an older woman looks, or how good they are in bed, due to the way the younger girls are in bed. Now just give me a minute to get changed since it is about time that we get going to make the reservation on time."

"Okay, only if you can get ready in time before we do need to leave then." as I was headed to my bedroom.

Little did mom know that I had laid things out to put on, just in case dad didn't show up to take mom out to celebrate their anniversary, and even planned to take her out for a moon light walk on the beach, which I knew she liked to do from time to time, and it has been a long time since she has got to do that, since dad is never home or wants to go to bed so early any more. My going out to have supper and meet up with my friends was the story I told mom, which was my plan B if by chance, dad did keep his promise to mom.

As soon as I was changed and had some Stetson cologne on, that mom liked to smell on me, I went out to the living room, where I found mom still sitting and waiting for me at, "Is my sexy wife ready for her night out on the town?"

As I stepped around to the front of the chair mom sat in, she looked up at me, "Oh my, you do look handsome for sure. You look to be going out to your prom night."

"What about going out for my wedding anniversary celebration?"

"You look like you could be going out to celebrate your wedding anniversary too."

"Okay, thank you. Now, how about letting me be your husband for the night, and you be my wife for the night?"

"Okay. Only if I look young enough like you say I do."

"Oh, you look young enough for sure. You are a very sexy, hot, and beautiful young woman, that I would be proud to call my wife every day of the year, and then some."

"It sounds like you are trying to get into my panties tonight."

"I wish I could." I whispered real low thinking she didn't hear me, then saying, "You are a MILF like the other boys at school say about you."

"I'm a MILF huh?'

Stepping over to take her hand to help her up from the chair, "Yes you are. Now is my wife ready for a night, that I hope she will remember and want to remember, for the rest of her days?"

"Yes I am and any night with you is a night to be remembered for the rest of my days."

The evening dress that mom is wearing came down to mid-thigh with a deep V neck in the front, and an even deeper V in the back showing me that she had no bra on, and she had nylon stockings which the tops showed while she was sitting in the easy chair, but the dress came down far enough to cover the tops when she stood up, and from where I stood holding her hand as she stood up, I was not able to get a glimpse up her dress very far.

I escorted mom to the car and opened the door on the passenger side of the car, and helped her into the car, again not getting a glimpse or any kind of view, up her dress.

At the restaurant when I went around to the passenger side of the car, I got my first glimpse up her dress, but it was so fast that I could not tell if she was wearing one of her crouch-less panties, or if she wasn't wearing any panties at all.

As I closed the door behind her the valet came up and asked to park the car for us, which I gave him the car keys and he handed me a ticket stub so that he would know which car is ours, then I escorted mom to the door and into the restaurant, where a hostess then met us and showed us to our table, when she was told the name on the reservation book.

So that mom wouldn't get carded she asked for a nonalcoholic drink and I got the same as she did, then we shared the stake that we ordered with a couple of side dishes for both of us to have a complete meal, then we had a dessert to finish off the meal.

With the meal paid for and the valet getting the car brought around, "Thank you for such a wonderful meal babe, cause it has been a very long time since we had such a good meal like that."

"Yes sexy it has been, but the night is not over with yet, the night is still young yet."

"Oh? What do you have in mind to do now?"

"Once we get a bottle of wine and some glass' to drink from, we will go to a place that I know you have wanted to go to, for a very long time."

"And where might that be handsome?"

"If you can't figure that out right now you will have to wait and see after we get the wine and glasses."

"You are full of surprises tonight."

"Not really." then the valet brought the car around to us and stopped right in front of mom and me.

I opened the car door for mom to get into the car as the valet was getting out on the driver's side of the car, and as mom got into the car I got a better view up her dress, which then was long enough for me to see that she had no panties on underneath her dress, and I was having a very hard time in my pants, and I was really hoping that no one could see my hard-on through my pants, since the sport jacket I was wearing was not buttoned up, all thou I did see a look on mom's face as I was closing the door to the car.

As I turned to walk around the car I got a hold of the bottom button with one hand and took the keys to the car from the valet with my other hand, then as I walked around the car I buttoned the bottom button on the jacket, then I got into the car on the driver's side.

Once we got to the store that mom and dad like to go to back when dad was more attentive to mom and me, "I will go in while you just sit here and that way they will not be suspicious of me buying the wine."

"I figured that out all ready."

"I'll be right back hon." as mom opened the car door and then got out of the car, closing the door behind her.

I could just make out that mom made two trips up to the counter with items in her hands, then as she stood there paying for everything she was getting, I saw her making hand movements and one of those movements indicated that she was pointing out the car, that I was waiting for her in.

As mom opened the door to come out to the car with her purchases, I saw that she had three sacks of stuff so I jumped out and went around and opened the car door, and then took the bags out of her hands and put them in the back seat of the car, as she then took the time to open her door, and then I held the door as she got into the car getting another view of her trimmed pussy, and thankful that the bottom button on the sport jacket I am waring was still buttoned.

After I got into the car back behind the driver's wheel, "I got one wine out of the coolers in there so we might stop at a store for me to get a bucket of ice to put that cold on in till we get where we are going."

One block away I turned into another store and parked, then I got out of the car and walked around and opened the car door for mom, then she got out giving me a good view up her dress again which by this time I figured she was doing it on purpose, then when I closed the car door behind her, she took my arm as we walked into the store and found a bucket to put the wine and ice in, then we went and got the ice and filled the bucket up, then we went up to the counter and paid for the ice and bucket.

"How are you kids doing this evening?"

Mom gave me a look then turned back to the casher, "We are celebrating our two years wedding anniversary."

As the casher started ringing up the ice and bucket, "I find that a bit hard to believe that you two have been married even one year, as young as you two look."

"How old do you think we are?" mom asked, as she handed the card over to the casher.

"I figured that you are around eighteen and your husband there around nineteen or maybe twenty."

"You got his age right, but mine you got wrong, because we are the same age."

"He's nineteen or twenty?"

"He's nineteen now, but will be twenty in one and one half months from now, and my birthday will be two months from now." then signing her name to the receipt.

Once we were back in the car with one bottle of wine in the bucket of ice, and I was backing the car out of the parking spot, "Talk about me lying to people. That was a bald face lie you told that woman behind the counter in there about our ages, all thou you did tell the truth as to when we have our birthdays."

"She's the second one that I told a lie to. I told the guy at the liquor store that you are thirty six and that we have been married for eighteen years today, and he guessed my age to be around twenty, which is why he carded me to see if I he was right or wrong, which he was wrong by a long shot, which he isn't that far off as a rule, he told me."

"Do you expect me to lie like that if we happen to meet up with some one?"

"Only, if we do not know them and it's not a cop, and just for the night only."

"I will do what I can then to avoid people then."

"Sounds like a plan. Now, back at the house you said I am a MILF, and that is what the boys at your school say about me, was you really telling me the truth about that?"

"Yes I was, and it is the truth still yet."

"Thank you for that vote of up lifting beauty confidence, and as much as I want to go out and have sex with some of the boys at your school, or boys at any other school that I've seen, that really are handsome, I do not want to catch something that I don't want for one, and I am married to your dad right now, even thou he is the one getting some, and I'm doing without, which brings me to another thing that you said."

"What was that?"

"When I said that 'It sounds like you are trying to get into my panties tonight', you whispered in a very low voice 'I wish I could', did you really mean that you wish that you could and can?"

"As soon as I said that, I wish that I had not even whispered it and hoped, that you didn't hear it, even thou I did mean it, and I still do, since we are being honest with each other as usual."

"So if I was not your mom you would want to try, or would try to get into my panties that I am not wearing, as you should know by now with the flashes I have given you, and your hard-on does tell me that you did see my pussy."

I took a big gulp and squeezed my hands around the steering wheel real hard, "I do not know if I would really try or not, since I really do not know how to approach a sexy woman as you are, old or young, to even try to get into their panties, if they are even wearing any, but I would really like to try to, even thou I more than like wouldn't try, not knowing the first thing about trying." I was so nerves I was not sure how it came out, or even if I made any since or not.

"I'm sorry to put you on the spot like that hon, but I was really down and out about tonight with your so called dad fucking his bimbo secretary out of town, when he said he 'promises to be home' and celebrate our wedding anniversary, of eighteen years now, which I think is eighteen years to long right now."