I'm the Man of the House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, fuck me. My pussy is so fucking hot and wet, I cannot take any more teasing now. I need your big cock, in my fucking pussy now."

"My fucking dick needs to get in that hot fucking wet pussy too. You have teased me all morning long, till my cock cannot take it any more either. Now take this big ass cock, sexy baby." as I slid my cock all the way into her pussy to the hilt, and my balls slapped her clit.

"Oh fuck, you made me cum baby. Now fuck me hard, you big hot man you."

I slowly pulled my dick back some, till just the head of my cock was left in her pussy, then I slammed back into her as fast as I could, like when I first put my dick in her pussy, as soon as I got lined up behind her.

As I slammed my dick into Maryann, I heard the air leave her, then I heard, "Oh fuck baby, you made me cum again, shit." then I repeated the same move again.

Again a breath of air left Maryann, and she would comment that she cum, as I would slowly pull back, then slam my dick back into her pussy, each time that I would do that move.

After just a few times of backing outward, then slamming back into Maryann's pussy, I speeded up with the pulling outward, and sliding back into her pussy, till I was fucking her as fast as I could.

As I was fucking in and out of Maryann's pussy, as fast as I could, "Oh yes baby, fuck me, do not stop, keep fucking me, I need you fucking me, yes, like that, don't stop, fuck, I'm about to fucking cum baby, keep fucking me."

After a few more fast strokes in and out of Maryann's pussy, "Oh fuck yes, I'm fucking cumming baby, shit." then I felt her pussy muscles squeezing my cock, as I kept fucking in and out, and I noticed that my dick was even wetter than it was, right after I first put my cock into her pussy.

I kept fucking in and out of Maryann's pussy for a little bit longer, then I heard, "Oh fuck me, I can't stop cumming baby. You are making me cum so fucking much, I can't stop cumming. Oh fuck." then she fell forward onto the bed, and I went down with her, still fucking her.

After a few more strokes in and out of Maryann's pussy, with her laying down flat on her belly, I stopped fucking her, but kept my dick pushed in as far as I could get it, and kissed around on her back, around the shoulders and up and down on her neck, then in her ear some, softly blowing into her ear, then went back to kissing down her neck, to the back of her shoulders.

After a few seconds or so, "Oh fuck baby, you are such a bad man, that you're so very good, at making me feel so damn fucking good, and taking good care of me, in all ways possible. I do hope, that you never change, from being such a bad man, with me."

"Not a chance of me changing now sexy." then giving Maryann a few slow strokes, in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck baby that feels so damn good too."

"Let's get you turned some." reaching down and lifting up one leg, while I straddle her other leg, till she is on her side, with a leg on my shoulder.

Once Maryann was on her side with a leg on my shoulder, I started slowly fucking her pussy again, getting my dick in her as deep as I could, "Oh fuck me, you are fucking me, so damn deep baby. Damn, it feels so fucking good."

"Good, I want it to feel good to you. It sure feels damn good to me, and I want you to feel just how good, it feels to me."

"If you feel as good as I do, then I know just how good it does feel to you baby."

I made a few more strokes in and out, and then I started speeding up again, till I was fucking Maryann as fast as I could.

Just before I did get to fucking Maryann as fast as I could, "Oh fuck me, I'm about to cum again, fuck."

"I want you to cum sexy. After you cum a few times, I know I'll be ready to cum too."

"Oh fuck, I've cum so much now, and, I'm cumming again now, fuck, it feels like I really need to pee too, oh fuck, I can't keep from it baby." then I felt her pussy muscles squeeze down on my dick, more than they did any other time, that she has cum before.

Then Maryann's cum came squirting out of her pussy, soaking the bed and me, from the waist down.

I pushed my dick in as far as I could, and put a hand down on her pussy as she was squirting, and soaked my hand, and bringing it up to see it covering my hand, I put a finger in my mouth and sucked it clean, then I stuck my hand down in front of Maryann's face, close enough for her to smell it, "It's cum baby, taste it."

Maryann stuck her tongue out and licked one of my fingers that were coated with her cum, and after she got a taste of it, she cleaned off two of my fingers, as I went to slowly fucking her pussy again.

I started with slow strokes, but I slowly speeded up this time, till I was fucking her as fast as I could, at which time I hear, "Oh fuck me hard, I'm about to cum again, and I need you to cum with me baby, fuck."

With Maryann telling me that she needed me to cum with her, didn't help with me holding off much longer, like I was hoping to do.

"Oh fuck me, I feel like I may pee again baby, shit. Oh I feel it, fuck, I'm cumming." then I could feel her pussy muscles squeeze down again on my cock, as I gave it one final push in, as far as I could get it, "Cum with me baby, in my pussy, now."

That was all it took. With Maryann's pussy squeezing my dick, and she went to squirting again, soaking the bed and me again, then she tells me to cum in her now, made my cum that I felt working its way up my cock, I shot my cum into her pussy right then, "There it is baby, I'm filling your pussy up, with all of my fucking cum."

"Yes baby, fill my pussy up with that hot cum. Every bit of it baby, do not pull out for anything."

With Maryann's pussy muscles squeezing my cock like it was, I didn't think I was going to quit cumming myself.

When we did finally quit cumming, I dropped Maryann's leg down, and just lay over on my side behind her, leaving my dick stuffed into her pussy, as far as I could keep it.

After a little bit of time had passed, "Oh my babe, you really made me do something I have never done in my life. I really thought I was peeing, till you got it on your hand, and put it in my mouth to taste it."

"From what I've heard, it is called squirting when a woman is having sex, or masturbating, and she cums with it shooting out of her pussy like that."

"Where did you hear that at?"

"From a couple videos that a couple of friends of mine snuck out of their parents bedroom."

"Oh like you did with your dad's VHS tapes."

"Yes they did, but with me there at the time. When I got you know who's, I was alone."

"I'm glad that you were alone, when you got you know who's out."

"I didn't want to have someone see you in the nude, or having sex with you know who, if one of the tapes happen to be one that you two may have recorded like Jimmy did with me once. He was so red in the face when he saw his mom in sexy night clothes, and then strip down nude, just before having sex with his dad, with me sitting there watching it with him, but talk about getting a hard-on, he got one for sure. I wouldn't let him stop the video and he really didn't want to stop it either, because his eyes were glued to the television. He made me promise not to tell a soul, but I told you and no one else, because I know you will keep it to yourself where others, I'm not sure if they would or not, because I do not want it to get back to him, that I said anything to anyone."

"I will not tell a soul either, because I wouldn't want anyone to find out about us either, but it does help me, knowing that you're not the only one that gets a hard-on for their mom. Do you know or not, if he has tried to get his mom to have sex with him, like you have wanted to do?"

"After watching that tape of his mom and dad, he saw how sexy hot she is, and he told me that he would like to do her too, after I confessed to wanting to have sex with you, but I hadn't even got to see you nude like he had just got to do on that tape. Now as far as I know, he hasn't got to have sex with her, because he is like I was, about even trying to get a woman or girl, interested in him."

"How does his mom and dad get along, or do you know?"

"Anytime I've been there when both of them are home, they get along a lot better than you and you know who ever did, and he says that they are all ways that way, all the time."

"With his parents getting along like that, he may never have the chance to even get to first base with his mom, like you were able to do, and I am so glad that you got the chance, because you have made me so fucking happy, which is happier than I have ever been, with any man, and even more than I have been with the jerk."

"I'm so glad that I got the chance to show you how much I really love you, and to make you happier than anyone ever has."

"Speaking of which, I can hardly believe that you are still hard, after what we just did. Is it because of me or because of thinking about the video, with Jimmy's mom and dad?"

"It's because of you sexy." giving a fucking motion then.

"Oh fuck babe, that is a very good answer, and I'm glad it is because of me, but I believe that Jimmy's mom has a small part in it too. I've got to have something to drink before we go another round. How about we go sit out on the back patio, and get some sun while we have something to drink?"

"I do like that idea, so I guess, as much as I want to leave my dick in your pussy, it may be a problem for us to get something to drink, and then get out to the patio, if we stay hooked up like this."

"Yes, I would say that it would be, even thou I am like you, I want to keep your cock in my pussy too."

Maryann and I both did a little roll to pull my dick out of her tight wet pussy, then we got up and went to the door, and out to the kitchen to get our drinks, and on the way, "Oh man, your cum is running down my leg babe."

"I see that, and it looks sexy as all get out, knowing that your legs are mine too."

"Like your legs are mine then too?"

"Yes they are."

"For now anyway, till I rid of, you know who."