I'm the Man of the House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you are trying to say sexy. Not only have we had a short time as husband and wife like we are now, but we have matured pretty fast as to what our likes and dislikes are in the way we each want to be loved, and show our love to each other. Like when we have sex I know what you like, and you know what I like, to make the other get to that high of an orgasm, that some people never get to experience, during their life time of marriage."

"See what I mean? You knew just what I was trying to say so well."

"Part of that comes from living with you since I was born, and you raising me from birth sexy."

"Maybe a very small part of it, but I didn't know what you liked or disliked, in the sex department, and I do not think you even knew what my likes and dislike were, before we started this new relationship, that the two of us have with each other now."

"That is true, but being with each other since I was born, did help a tiny bit I believe, to help us get this far, in such a short time as we have had."

"You may be right. All I know right now is that not only have you and I grown this summer so much, but your hard fucking cock has grown too, since the beginning of summer."

Flexing my butt some, "Really think so?"

"Oh fuck baby, I fucking know so. You are deeper now, than you were the very first time you and I had our first date, at the beach to watch the moon light reflect off the water."

"I thought it was just me, thinking I was bigger."

"Babe you are bigger, not just your 'thinking'." then Maryann got her feet flat on the rock on each side of me, and started lifting up, and then letting herself back down, "Oh fuck me, your big fucking dick feels so damn good in my pussy babe, I do not want to miss a day, of having to go without your cock fucking me." as she kept bouncing up and down on my dick.

Putting my hands on her tits and giving them a squeeze, "I do not want to miss a day either sexy. Your fucking tight wet pussy, feels so damn good and hot to me, that I want it all day long."

"Oh fuck me, that would be nice for sure, but my pussy would be pretty sore by the end of the day, if we could do that." as she started speeding up some, with her bouncing up and down, as she fucked my cock in and out of her pussy.

"May be so, but damn it would be fun to try it some time."

Now Maryann was bouncing up and down as fast as she could, as I went to sucking on her nipples and tits, and squeezed her tits using both hands, all at the same time, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm about to fucking cum."

While sucking on one nipple, I gave her other nipple a light pinch and a little pull, as I lightly bit and sucked on the one nipple, and pulled away from her with my head, "Ohohoh, fuck, I'm fucking cumming baby." and while doing all of that to Maryann's nipples, I was flexing my hips, as she kept bouncing up and down on my cock.

I could feel my dick getting wetter than it was, and her pussy muscles were squeezing my cock too, and then after a little bit she came down on my cock and hugged me into her, before I stopped sucking and nibbling on her nipples, which I kept one hand on one of her tits, while I put my other hand around on her sexy round ass, and started squeezing it, while rocking back and forth, to keep a slow movement going in her pussy, and then I felt my balls getting wet too.

"Oh fuck me, I can't stop cumming baby. You sure know how to keep me cumming, it seems every time. Fuck it feels damn good too."

Maryann finally put her legs back around me, and when she did, she leaned back some, and looked into my eyes, "Damn, you have learned about me damn good, for sure."

"I love you so much, that I wanted to learn as fast as I could, on how to please you, and took note of what made you moan, and what you said that got you, to your orgasm, so I could get you there again, and again."

"You sure took good notes. But you have all ways done well in school, and you done well this summer for sure."

"Then you will love this." and I then stood up keeping Maryann on my dick, without it slipping out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck me baby, I do love that feeling of being fucked this way for sure."

As I started bouncing Maryann up and down on my cock then, she went to moaning and hugging me closer to her, using her legs to help me bounce her up and down on my cock.

It took just a few bounces up and down on my cock for Maryann to start in with, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm fucking cumming again, don't stop, I'm cumming."

Maryann went to soaking my cock and balls, and I even felt some of her pussy juices on my legs, as I kept bouncing her up and down on my dick.

The more I kept bouncing Maryann on my cock, the more she seemed to cum, and after a few more bounces on my dick I stopped, and sat back down on the big rock, and when she finally calmed down some, "How about letting me fuck you doggy style sexy?"

"Okay, where do you want me to get, for you to do that?" as Maryann unwrapped her legs from around me.

"Right here in front of me. We're going to do doggy in the standing position." as Maryann stood up from sitting on my lap.

"Oh, okay." as I stood up in front of her as she stepped back some.

"Just bend over here, and put your hands on the rock here." then Maryann got bent over, and I got around behind her, and with a little bit of an adjustment with her legs, I then slipped my dick right into her pussy all the way.

"Oh fuck baby, you are so fucking deep in my pussy." then I started fucking Maryann from behind as I held onto her butt cheeks, pushing and pulling her, as I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight sexy, and it feels so fucking good, and hot too."

"My pussy is only built for your fucking cock baby. Oh fuck me, I'm about to cum again, don't stop fucking me baby."

"I'm about to cum too sexy."

"Just hold on a little bit longer baby, and cum with me, I'm just about there, just keep fucking me. Oh fuck, cum with me now, baby, I'm cumming."

"I can't hold off any longer. There it is sexy, I'm fucking cumming, in your hot wet pussy, oh damn your pussy, is so fucking hot, and fucking wet too."

"Yes baby, I feel your hot cum, filling my pussy up real good, don't stop, keep filling my fucking pussy."

Maryann's pussy muscles was squeezing my dick so good, and it felt like it was trying to suck my cock, to get all of the cum it could get out of my dick, and the more her pussy squeezed my cock, the more I cum it seemed, by the way it felt.

When we finally did stop cumming, and then we calmed down some, Maryann pulled off of my dick, and I helped her turnaround and slowly lowered her down on the rock, to sit for a little bit, and to finish catching her breath, then I sat down beside her, to do the same.

After we did some talking about how much we love each other, and then discussed more about the time that my aunt and cousin is going to be with us, that Maryann decided she would maybe ride with my aunt back to the house, and my cousin can ride with me back to the house, that way she can maybe talk to her sister about us, and see how she will take it with the relationship that Maryann and I have and all, we then made our way back to the house, with the fish we caught, and picnic basket.

With the fish cleaned and ready to eat and some put in the freezer for another day like we discussed at the pond, then we went in and took a shower to clean up ourselves before I fired up the outdoor grill, while Maryann got everything put together to bring out, and cook for us to eat supper.

The day that Maryann and I would be going to meet Aunt Paula and Cousin Wayne at the 'Fish Stop Café', we woke up and did our usual of having breakfast, and cleaning of the kitchen, and then we went in and decided what to wear to the café, to meet my aunt and cousin.

Maryann picked out one of her outfits that she bought the day we went to the park, after we did some shopping for clothes and furniture, which was a real short skirt that was see through, and the blouse was a lacy type blouse that one can see through between the lace part of the material, with a sheer bra on under the blouse, which one can still see through to her areolas and nipples, but no panties was put on under her skirt, which I could just make out her pussy lips, and her ass crack was real visible in the back of the skirt.

"Wow sexy, it is a good thing the law says you have to be covered, and nothing about it not being see through or sheer, or I would have to go bail you out of jail, but then you may have to bail me out, unless we can get by with 'defending what is mine'."

"I hope you like it, and not wanting me to take it off, but if you do, I will change, or change my bra, and put on panties and a slip, if that is what you want me to do?"

"No don't do all of that changing stuff, I love it myself, but I will have a hard-on all the way to and from."

"I'm so glad that you approve of my dress babe."

"For me, your choice of dress is sexy hot to me, so hell yes, I approve of your dress sexy." then we kissed each other with hands groping each other, through our clothes.

In the car I could see Maryann's pussy without a problem, or have to see it through her skirt, with her skirt over half way up her butt, and I got my shorts on, that she had got for me that day we went to the park, pulled up far enough for her to get my dick out through the leg hole, and she held my cock while I drove to the café.

When I got parked in the parking lot, Maryann got my shorts leg hole down, and over my dick, so that I wouldn't be flashing people with it as I got out of the car, and she slid over as I got out, and as she stood up, she pulled the skirt tail down till it was just covering her butt, but it barely covered her ass crack, at the waist band of the skirt.

I escorted Maryann into the café, and when we stepped in through the door, a waitress met us at the door, "Table for two?"

"We are meeting a couple here, but I do not see them anywhere in the dining area, so make it a table for four please." Maryann is the one that spoke up, since she knows what my aunt and cousin looks like, better than I do.

As the waitress got two more menus from a holder on the side of the little counter, which has the register sitting on it, "Okay, right this way please." then she stepped out to lead us to a table.

Once Maryann and I were seated in the booth seat at the table the waitress lead us to, she took our drink order, then she brought it to us, which we decided to wait a little bit before we placed a food order, to give Aunt Paula and Cousin Wayne time to get here, since we are a bit early.

Pulling into the parking lot I noticed that there wasn't very many cars in the lot, and once Maryann and I stepped into the café, I saw that the diner was nearly empty with customers, and the only people in the diner were older folks, that looked to be retired, and are here eating their dinner, to beat the dinner rush, that would be coming in around thirty minutes from now.

Maryann and I sat there in the booth drinking our drink order and making small talk, and when we had our drink order about half way gone, we saw Aunt Paula and Cousin Wayne step into the door, to be met by the same waitress that seated, and waited on Maryann and me.

When we saw Wayne look toward us as they stepped in through the door, Maryann and I waved at him, then we saw him say something to Paula and point toward us, which the waitress then lead them to the table, as Wayne let Paula go ahead of him as they followed the waitress.

Once Paula and Wayne were seated across from the table from Maryann and me, the waitress took their drink order, and took our glasses to refill them for us.

"How are you two doing sis?"

"George and I are doing great now, with you know who out of the picture now. Now tell us, how was your trip getting here?"

"Let me just say that it was very interesting to say the least, and I think it even brought Wayne, and I, even closer than we were before. It looks like you two are very close now too, since your divorce?"

The waitress returned with all of our drinks, and then we all give her our food order, and once she had all of our orders, she left the table, "Yes we actually got a lot closer before the divorce, but we are even closer now, than when we started being so close, like we are now."

"It looks like you two are closer than just close, by how close the two of you are sitting. I would even say you are pretty brave, to be wearing what you are wearing there Maryann."

"You can say George and I are very close, and I will tell you all about it on the way home."

"Oookaaayyy." drawing it out like, do I really want to know, and then her look changed some, "I really can't wait to hear all about it."

We made small talk and caught up on some lost times since we saw each other last, and ate our food as we talked ,then when we all were finished eating I got the meal ticket before anyone else could get it, and put it in my pocket, as soon as the waitress sat it down on the table. Maryann and I kept playing with each other under the table some, as we talked and ate our food as well.

We all got up from the table and I escorted Maryann toward the register, where her and I paid for everyone's meal at our table, then I escorted her out the door to the car that Paula and Wayne had drove out in, and as I walked her out to their car, I noticed that Wayne escorted Paula out to the car too.

I opened the car door on the passenger side of the car, then Maryann and I kissed each other like we've been doing, but not taking as long as we would have liked to have done, then she got into the car with her skirt riding up, like in the car rid over here, but not as high as it was then, "I love you babe, and we'll follow you back to the house."

"Okay sexy. I'll take the same rout back as we did getting here, unless we need to make a stop between here and there."

"No, just go to the house, is all we need to do."

"Okay Love you sexy."

"I love you too."

Then with another kiss, then I closed the door for her, and then turned towards our car, to see Wayne following me toward the car, a couple of steps behind me.

Once Wayne and I were in the car, I started the car up, and backed out of the parking spot, then turned toward the street, then pulled out onto the street with Paula and Maryann following behind.

"May I ask you something George?"

"Sure, ask away."

"You and your mom look to be more than mother and son, so I was wondering if you two are doing more, than mothers and sons do with each other?"

"Promise not to say anything outside of the four of us?"

"Yes I promise, not to say a word to anyone else."

"Then I will tell you. Maryann and I are married, and it all is legal as long as the law does not find out about it. We do everything that two people that are in love with each other, and married, do. Does that answer your question?"

"You mean that you two even do the sex part of a marriage too?"

"Like I said, we do 'everything' that two people married do."

"Oh wow. I must confess since you are being truthful with me, and that is, Paula and I had sex on the trip out here the two nights we stayed in a hotel. To save money mom paid for one room with a double bed each night we stopped at a hotel or motel, and while she was in the shower the first night, I tried jacking off before she came out of the bathroom, but then she stepped back into the room with me, to get something she had forgotten to take in with her, and I was sitting there with this big ass woody, and my hand in mid stoke, which she saw, then she told me to finish stripping, and follow her to the shower."

"Was she wrapped in a towel when she stepped out into the room with you?"

"Yes she was, but then she just let it fall away when she picked up whatever it was she had forgot to get to begin with, which was part of my dream came true at that time, seeing her nude like that, if you know what I mean."

"Oh yea I know just what you mean there."

"Once we were in the shower together, she washed me off, and then she let me wash her off, then she dried me off, and then I dried her off, and she gave me a blowjob right there, next to the shower tub we had just got out of. I have dreamed about having sex with her, and doing it several different ways, including a blowjob, but in my wildest dreams, did I think it would feel that good, even thou I knew it would feel good, but damn that was above the good feeling I knew it would be. I really do not know how to tell you, just how good it was man."

"I know just what you mean there, because that is how it was with me, when I got my first blowjob from Maryann."

"The thing that got me was she even swallowed my cum when I cum in her mouth, then she told me that was the best tasting cum she has ever tasted in her life, except for her brother's cum, which mine tasted just like his did, when him and her would have sex, or just have time to give him a blowjob, while he ate her pussy out."

"What? Paula and your dad had sex together?"

"That is what she told me. They had sex with each other when they were kids in high school, and they couldn't get someone to go with on Friday and Saturday nights, so him and her would go out, and on a date, and act like they were boyfriend and girlfriend, and as soon as they got home they had to quit pretending if grandma and grandpa were home, or awake when they got home from their date with each other, and they had to have their sex out away from the house like most of the other kids had to do, unless their parents were gone out on their own, and would be gone till daylight."

"I wonder where Maryann was at, all of those times."

"I didn't think to ask Paula about where her sister was at, during those times."

"Maryann has never said anything to me about her sister and brother doing anything like that, and she hasn't said anything about her brother and her doing anything together like that either."

"I know once Paula and I were in bed after the blowjob, she stroked my dick as we talked about her and her brother, and how much she missed having sex with him, like they used to do before he got married to my real mom, and then she got married to the jerk she just left to come here, and both my real mom and then my real dad got killed like they did, and Paula was going to leave the jerk, to see if her and my real dad could be a couple, like you and Aunt Maryann are now, but he just had to get killed by stepping out in front of a big ass truck, that couldn't get stopped, or swerve, without wrecking anyway, which would have killed three kids, and their mom."

"Maryann told me about that the other day after Aunt Paula called and asked, if we could put you guys up, till she gets on her feet. I am so sorry that had happened, is all that I know to say about it, or to you even."

"It's not your fault, and that is really all that anyone can say. After Paula finished telling me about her and her brother, her and I had the widest sex a man could ever have I think. We fucked each other's brains out at any rate, and when we finally finished fucking each other like crazy, she told me I am a tad bigger than my real dad was, but I sure knew how to fuck like he did, and she wishes she had left the jerk before this, and fucked me instead of laying around missing her brother all of those times, she was missing her brother, and wanting a good fucking."

"Wow, that is pretty hot, and you are a lucky man too, because Aunt Paula is a sexy beautiful hot woman for sure."

"Yes she is, and I'm glad that she and I got together like we did. I do hope we can be a couple, like you and Aunt Maryann are."

"Have you told her that?"

"Yes I did, and she told me, we will see how it goes, between now and the time, we are able to get a place of our own."