I'm the Man of the House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fare enough sounds like to me, but maybe after Maryann talks to her, you'll find out before then."

"Aunt Maryann is talking to Paula about her and me?"

"No, she is talking to Aunt Paula about herself and me. The only way she is even going to know about you and Aunt Paula is if she is told about it, like you just told me. Now, not only is Maryann talking to Aunt Paula about us, but trying to find out how she may feel about us running around nude in the house, and out around the house, and the relationship the two of us have with each other, and maybe think about you and her getting together, so that the two of you can take care of the other one's needs, in the sex department."

"I sure hope it works out that she is okay with it, and will at least think about it anyway, before we get to your place."

"I think Maryann will not have much trouble convincing her to see it our way, with what you just told me about you and her, during your trip out here. Who knows, we may even get a four way out of the deal, where you and I switch partners, or they will switch partners, back and forth, to help everyone of us get used to the idea of us all being nude around the house, whether we are outside or inside."

"Are you sure you would want to switch partners like that? I do want to know, how you and Aunt Maryann got to where you are at today in your relationship, now that you know about Paula's and mine."

"I think it would be pretty hot to see you and Maryann fucking each other, while I'm fucking Paula, and that way you can watch us, while fucking Maryann too."

"You may have a point there, thinking about it now. Now tell me about how you and Aunt Maryann got started, please."

I then told Wayne how Maryann and I got together the night of her and my dad's anniversary, and what he was doing, that helped me to turn Maryann around to wanting me, as much as I've wanted her, and still do want her, as she does with me.

I finished telling him about Maryann and me, just before getting to the driveway of the house, "Wow that was so hot man!"

I started turning the wheel to turn into the driveway, "Is this where you live now?"

"Yes it is."

"How far back is the house, since I don't see it yet?"

"Just around the second curve, that is just past this curve."

When I got parked next to my pickup, Wayne and I got out of the car as Aunt Paula came to a stop behind my pickup, and shut the car off, then I walked over to the passenger side of the car, and opened the car door to see that both Maryann and Aunt Paula had their skirts hiked up around their waist, and Paula had on a pair of G-string panties, with the front panel down covering her pussy lips, and when she got out of the car, the string waist band was below the top of her ass crack in the back, with the string disappearing between the butt cheeks that went down and under her to the front panel, and after letting me see Paula get out of the car, Maryann then turned and stood up out of the car herself.

When Maryann got out of the car, "Would you reach around me, and unhook my bra, please babe?"

"Sure, gladly sexy." then reaching around her and giving her a French kiss as I unfastened her bra, then lifted her shirt up, then off over her head, and taking the bra with the shirt, with us breaking the kiss long enough to get the shirt and bra off of her.

When Maryann and I broke the kiss long enough to get her shirt off over her head, we saw Paula and Wayne kissing each other, like Maryann and I were doing.

When Maryann and I did finish kissing each other, we saw that Paula and Wayne were still kissing each other, then Maryann and I started toward the door to the house, "As You can figure out I'm sure, that sis is good with what we do around here."

"Oh yea, and I found out a few other things too, about your sis and brother, from Wayne, that happened back when the two of them were in high school."

"Oh? Tell me about it later when we are alone. Sis and Wayne, decided to follow us now." as she was looking back over my shoulder.

Looking back myself, I saw that they were slowly walking toward us.

Aunt Paula is wearing a skirt that stops about half way down her thighs, with a little bit of a split up the back, and the blouse she is wearing, is really a pull over shirt type tank top, but with shoe string straps holding it up going over the shoulders, and it looks like she is braless under the shirt, and with Wayne playing with her tits while they were kissing, made her nipples stand out trying to poke through the shirt, and they looked to be smaller nipples than what Maryann's nipples are, that also is standing out too, from me playing with her tits, when her and I were kissing.

"My, my Maryann, this place is secluded, that is for sure. Now I see why you two like running around nude, in and out of the house. Are you the one that put the sign out by the road, which warns people that nudity is going on, beyond that point?"

"George is the one that put it out there with some help from me, but not much help, except to hold it in place, while he got it secured."

"That's more help than she realizes."

"Come on in and see the place, I think you are going to like it myself."

"Heck sis, I like the location for sure."

I opened the porch door then let Wayne hold the porch door open, then I opened the door leading into the house, and held it open as Maryann and Aunt Paula went into the house, then I let Wayne follow the women in, then I followed him into the house.

Maryann took Paula, and Cousin Wayne, and gave them a tour of the house, as I went to the bedroom and put Maryann's blouse and bra up, then stripped off my shorts and shirt and put them away, and I was just fixing to leave the room, when the three came into the bedroom, "As you can see, this is where George and I sleep, so you two can sleep in the spare room that I showed you."

"This is a very nice house, and I do like it very much for sure, but my question is, how are you going to explain to other family members, your sleeping arrangement, if any family members show up to visit for a while?"

"When was the last time any family members ever come to see me in this town, besides you and Wayne, with your soon to be ex?"

"From the way you talk, none of them have ever come out to visit you, since mom and dad moved away, to be closer to the other family members."

"That is so right. Now how many family members went and visited you, when you and your soon to be ex, and son here, moved out to where you just left from?"

"They never did."

"Bingo, and now that we are out in the country here, I really doubt that they will even try any more than they have in the past, and none of them like being in the country when mom and dad lived there with us kids, but they did come to visit us then, but since then they haven't been here in this town even, and they really will not show up now for sure, since they do not like the country at all."

As Maryann and Paula were talking, Maryann took off her skirt, which I took it for her, and put it away for her, then I saw Wayne join us by taking his clothes off, and just held his clothes in his arms till Maryann and Paula were done talking, and turning to leave the room, "Where do I put my dirty clothes at?"

"My, aren't you being a in a hurry..."

"I told him to get comfortable like he would at home, when it was just the two of you in the house."

"George is right sis, just get comfortable, which is what we have done."

Paula looked at Maryann then at me, then she took a big gulp while looking at me, then she looked at Maryann, "I do feel a bit over dressed now, since everyone is dressed in their birthday suits, and I can see why you fell in love with that young man there, with that thing he has between his legs there. That is about how big Wayne here is, as you can see."

"I'll say he is, and you would be a fool, not wanting to keep that around all the time, and let it go to some other woman or girl."

"I want him to be sure that he doesn't want another woman but me, before I'll let him be my man, in like a marriage, where we can act like a husband and wife."

"Now that I can understand for sure, because I had to make sure with George here, that he didn't want another woman or girl in his life but me. Now I can understand it, if he wants to have sex with another woman as yourself, or some woman we meet or see, like a carhop we had serve us one time at a drive in dinner we went to."

"In front of you, or behind your back?"

"It doesn't have to be in front of me, but not behind my back for sure. If he does have sex with another woman, I would hope he lets me meet her first, and then he can tell me if he had sex with her or not, as long as he is truthful about what he does or doesn't do with any woman, including a woman that he may have sex with, before I can meet her, because of the situation that leads them to having sex. Now I am willing to have a three-way, or a four-way with him and another woman, or another couple like with you and Wayne there."

"That would be pretty hot having both of these two fucking the two of us, and swapping back and forth, now that I think about it."

"Yes it would, but you need to get comfortable and settled in, then we will figure out the best time to have that four-way."

"Wayne, there is a basket in the spare room for you to put your dirty clothes in, since no one has answered you yet."

"Okay, thanks George." then Wayne turned and left the room, with Paula following him out of the bedroom.

Maryann turned toward me, "Thank you for putting my clothes away for me babe."

"Not a problem sexy. I was between you and the dresser here, so why not do it for you, and I do say, you looked really hot sliding that skirt off, while talking to your sister like that."

"Is that why you are so hard right now?" as Maryann took a hold of my dick and gave it a few strokes.

"I was hard as soon as I saw you in the car with Paula, and I opened the car door for you."

"Did Paula have something to do with you getting hard?"

"I was already hard before, her little show of getting out of the car, because of you sexy."

Maryann went back to stroking my dick again as we kissed each other, and I gave her tits and nipples a little bit of a squeeze and a pinch, then I reached one hand down and around to her back side, and started squeezing her butt cheeks, and she did the same to my butt too.

When we broke the kissing off, then Maryann turned, and then we walked out into the living room, to see Wayne bringing in a couple of suitcases, "Do you need any help Wayne?"

"No this is all there is for now. I believe we are going to be putting the other stuff in storage someplace."

"Do you think we have room in the garage, or the shed out back, to store their stuff babe?"

"No more stuff than they have in the car should fit in either place. All we really have in the shed is the shovels, rakes, and pruning tools. The lawnmower is in the lean-to that we built, next to the shed."

"Are you sure that it is okay for us to store stuff in your shed sis?"

"Yes it is. Why spend money on something that you can use here, and not spend that money. You are going to need as much money as you can save, for you to find and buy, or rent, the house you want to live in."

"May I ask how much you had to have to get this place?"

I had done headed to the door with Wayne following me, and when Paula asked Maryann that question, I was out the door before I heard the answer, which I only knew what we paid for the house, but not for all of the furniture we had bought, before getting the house.

The rest of that day we spent getting Aunt Paula and Cousin Wayne moved in, and their stuff stored out in the shed, then Maryann fixed supper for everyone, which we all sat down and ate, then Wayne helped me do the cleanup, that has to be done after eating a big meal, then we stepped out on the back patio, since it was a warm evening, even thou the air was a tad cooler than it was a few nights ago.

Maryann and I sat on one side of the patio table, with Paula and Wayne on the other side of the table, having an after meal wine, with Maryann and me teasing each other some, and we knew that Paula and Wayne could see what we were doing to each other, and about five minutes after Maryann and I had started our teasing, we saw Paula reach over and put her hand on Wayne's hard dick, and start play with it some, then right after she did that, he reached over and started rubbing his hand over her pussy, and putting a couple of his fingers in her pussy, which we saw was driving Paula crazy, and making her moan some too.

Maryann sat her empty wine glass down on the table, "Babe, let's go over to the lounge there."

"Sounds like a plan to me sexy." as we stood up from the patio chairs.

As we stepped around the table, "There is another lounge there, if you want to be a little more comfortable sis."

"That sounds like an idea Wayne."

Maryann and I got to the second lounge and she sat down, still holding on to my dick all the way from the table, to the lounge.

When Maryann was seated on the lounge, I stepped in between her spread legs, then she went to licking my dick from my balls all the way up to the head of my dick, and then she licked her way back down to my balls, and back up to the head, then she licked around the head, then gave it a little bit of a kiss, right on the tip of the head, then she sucked the head into her mouth, till I felt the head touch the back of her throat.

Maryann went to bobbing her head up and down my dick shaft a few times, then she sucked my cock all the way down her throat, till her nose was pressed into my pubic hairs, then I felt her tongue rub my balls, then she pulled off of my dick, till just the head was in her mouth, then she sucked it all the way back down again, giving my balls a lick with her tongue again too.

"Oh fuck sexy, that feels so damn good."

Maryann then backed off of my cock, and when she did, she let my dick head out with a popping sound, "Mmm, as much as that cock tastes so good, I want it in my pussy now. My pussy needs a fucking good fucking, it is so fucking hot for your dick right now." as she lay back onto her back.

I then lifted her legs up and got my knees on the lounge, then I lined my dick up with Maryann's pussy, and after giving my dick head a couple of rubs up and down between her pussy lips, I Slid my cock into her pussy as fast as I could, and just held it there for a moment, and took the time to look over at Paula and Wayne, as she was still giving him a blowjob.

I then went to pumping my dick in and out of Maryann's pussy as fast as I could for a little bit, then she started jerking up and down, in an orgasm that she was having, with her pussy muscles squeezing my dick, all at the same time as she moaned out, "Oh shit yes, I'm fucking cumming baby, don't stop fucking me, I'm fucking cumming, shit, and I can't stop cumming, don't stop fucking me."

I kept fucking her as fast as I could, which wasn't as fast as I was a little bit ago, with her pussy muscles squeezing my dick like it was, and with her jerking up and down too.

The longer I fucked Maryann's pussy, the more she seemed to cum, and squeezes my dick, with her pussy muscles, "Oh fuck baby, I can't stop cumming."

I then lay over her and started sucking her nipples, going first from one to the other, with Maryann wrapping her legs around me, and her arms around my neck, while still fucking her, then I kissed her on the mouth for a moment, then I lay my head on down next to her neck, and kissed her neck without stopping the pumping in and out of her pussy.

All the while I was fucking Maryann, I could hear Paula, "Oh yes, I am cumming again, fuck, you make me feel so damn good, shit you are fucking me good baby." over and over.

I raised up and stopped fucking Maryann, and pulled my dick out of her pussy, "Let's turn you over, so I can fuck you, while looking at that sexy ass of yours."

"Okay baby, fuck." I helped Maryann to get turned over and up on her knees with her putt up in the air, then I straddled her legs, but left her legs apart enough for me to get my dick back in her pussy, and as I slid my cock into her pussy again, "Oh fucking yes, that is what the fuck I want, now fuck me baby, shit."

As soon as I slid my dick into Maryann's pussy all the way to the hilt, I started fucking her again as fast as I could, and after a few strokes in and out of her, her pussy muscles went to squeezing my dick again, just as, "Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming again. You're fucking me so damn deep in my pussy."

After a few more strokes in and out of Maryann's pussy, I leaned over and reached around and got a hand full of one of her tits, and held onto it while still fucking her, and with my other hand, I put on one of her shoulders and pulled her into me, then a few pumps later, I slid my hand down her arm some, and got her one arm back, and just held her arm, taking my first hand off of her tit, and getting a hold of her one butt cheek, as I kept fucking her pussy.

The more I fucked Maryann's pussy, the more she seemed to cum, till finally I felt the urge building in my balls, "Oh fuck me sexy, I'm about to cum myself."

"Good, fucking cum in my fucking hot pussy baby, I want that baby batter, so we can have your baby, shit, give it to me in my pussy, all of it baby."

When Maryann said that, I couldn't hold back any more, and I shot my cum into her pussy, as deep in her pussy as I could get my cock in her, as she pushed back towards me, at the same time.

"Oh yes baby, I feel your hot cum filling my pussy up, fuck I'm still cumming too, and I can't stop cumming."

The more that Maryann's pussy muscles squeezed my dick trying to milk my cock, the more I seemed to cum into her pussy, making me think I wasn't going to stop cumming either, for a little bit there.

Then we heard from the lounge over from us, "Oh fuck, I'm about to fucking cum, don't stop fucking me baby."

"I don't know if I can hold on any more, I'm about to cum too."

"Cum with me, shit, I'm cumming, cum with me now, fuck."

When we did quit cumming and calmed down some, she fell down and forward some, with me following her down, keeping my dick in her pussy, and her pussy had a squeeze on my cock, like it was trying to keep my dick in her pussy, and didn't want to let it go at all.

When Maryann and I finally caught our breath, "Oh fuck me baby, I never cum so fucking much before, at one time like that. You got me to cumming, and I couldn't stop cumming at all. I may have to sleep out here tonight, because I do not think I can even get up right now, my legs are so fucking rubbery."

"I know that feeling sexy. My legs are pretty rubbery right now too."

"Oh fuck Paula, I don't know if I can even walk right now, my legs will not hold me up, they feel so weak and wobbly."

"That my son is what you call rubbery legs. I feel the same way as Maryann feels, about sleeping out here tonight."

I had gone to kissing Maryann's shoulder blades, and the back of her neck, and whispering in her ear, "Oh sexy, I love you so fucking much, and making you cum as much as I can, so that you can feel real good."

"Oh you do, do that baby, and I just love you so much too. I never want you to quit fucking me, and I do hope, you don't ever get tired of fucking me."

"Oh I will all ways want to fuck you sexy." giving my hips a little bit of a flex, to indicate and give her, a fucking motion.

Maryann turned her head a little bit more, and I shifted a little bit, so that we could kiss each other using our tongues, then when we broke the kissing off, I pulled my dick out of her pussy, "Oh no don't pull out of me all thou I do need a drink right now." and then I helped her up to a sitting position.