I'm the Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you used the part about not wanting to catch something that you don't want, from other men, right?"

"That is how I talked myself out of fucking around on him."

"What could you possibly catch from me, that you don't want?"

"I cannot think of anything, since you have not even had sex with another woman or girl."

"There now, you just lost the argument of talking yourself out of going, all the way."

While we sat talking mom had her arms around me with her head resting on my shoulder and her tits in my side where I could feel her hard nipples poking me in my rib cage.

"You are right, so I will not try to talk myself out of it, for the rest of the night."

"Good. I do believe it is getting a bit cooler out here right now, so how about we make a dash for the car, to help us get warmed back up, before we go home?"

I stood up and pushed my pants on down around my feet, and took them off taking my shoes off as well, noticing that I did have sand in them from the walk out here along the beach, when we first got here.

I heard mom take in a big breathe of air after I had my pants and shoes off, and half folded my pants to make it easier to carry, which I laid down on the blanket, then Helped mom up to her feet, then running my hands down her sides, I hooked the dress and slid it on down to her feet as well, then kneeled down and helped her step out of it, then picked it up and half folded the dress.

I picked up all of our clothes, and mom took them into her hands, and then she stepped off the blanket for me to pick it up, along with everything else, which I dumped the little bit of wine that was in our glasses, out on the beach.

"You might want to get going babe, or I'll beat you to the car."

"Oh yea!" then mom was off and running up the beach, as I was picking up the last thing to be picked up.

Then I took off after her, which I caught up to her in about ten strides, then slowed down and ran at her pace, "How does it feel to run nude on the beach, under the moon light sexy?"

"It feels like, I'm free as a bird, yet, kind of weird too. And exhilarating too."

"I love the feeling myself."

"Oh? So you have run nude on the beach before?"

"Yes, once last year, right after I got my driver's license, I came out here after dark once, and since no one was around, I thought why not try it, and so that is what I did, and still do every chance I get."

"It does feel good. I guess I will be joining you on those nude night beach runs, from now on."

"Good, I'm glad to have the company, when I come out here from now on."

"Even if we come out as, mom and son, and not, husband and wife?"

"Yes, even if we come out as mom and son."

"Good."

Mom and I ran side by side all the way to the path that leads to the parking lot, which we walked up the path then, since we were all ready huffing and puffing from the run along the beach, and kind of playing with each other too.

Once we got to the car, I opened the back door and put everything I had carried up in the back seat, then took our clothes from mom and laid them in the back seat too, then closed the door, and opened the front door, and let mom get in and slide over to the middle, then I got into the car, closing the door, then I put the key in the switch, which I did happen to remember getting out of my pockets, and started the car up.

"What if someone sees us with no clothes on, once we get into the street lights, that light up the street?"

"There is a shorter rout home, where we will not be anywhere near those street lights, so that no one can see into the car here, plus, there will be less cops too."

"When you ran nude on the beach, did you drive home in the nude too?"

"Not then, but I did once, to test it out, once I found this rout, then did it several times since then too."

As I drove home mom sat next to me as close as she could and my arm was rubbing one of her tits with each curve or turn that I had to make and mom had a hand wrapped around my dick giving it a few strokes every little bit and her left arm was up around my shoulders and her head laying on my shoulder by the arm joint.

When I finally got us home, the car parked in the garage, and the garage door closed, so that no one can see us, I opened the car door, then got out, then turned, and took mom's hands and helped her out of the car, and in seeing her beauty in the light instead of the dark, "Wow mom, you are so beautiful dressed like this, and sexy as all get out too."

"Your, you know who, did not want me to even think about dressing like this, but he didn't want me to cover up very much, like with long skirts and dress', which I used to wear some of the time, but he liked me in the short skirts and dress', and the shorter the better, as long as I had full panties on under the shortest ones. Going nude around the house before you were born, he didn't want me to do at all, and didn't want me nude in the bedroom, so for me to walk around nude in the bedroom, I had to wait till he was out of the room, or gone on one of his trips."

I turned and started getting everything out of the car from the back seat, then backed up a step, and stood up with everything in my hands that I could get, "What I got to say is, babe, you can walk all around the house for however long you want to in the house dressed in your birthday suit, and all night long in the bedroom with me, and if you don't want to get dressed for a week, a month, or a year, I will let you, and would love to see you like this at any time, and all times. Mind you thou, I will more than likely do the same thing too."

"Mm, I would like to see you dressed in your birthday suit too, because you do look pretty hot yourself, to me any way. What about our clothes, you left in there babe?"

"They will not spoil or taste bad, like this stuff can do, when it is hot, so one of us can come back out, and get them later."

"You have a point there. Do you want me to take anything there for you?"

"No I got it."

"Here, I will get the door for you then." turning to open the door, leading into the house from the garage.

I bumped the door with my hip to close the car door, and then went into the house, with mom closing the door behind us, and then following me on into the kitchen.

I sat everything down on the counter, "Do the glasses have sand on, or in them, that we used on the beach babe?"

I reached into the sack I had put them in, and pulled the glasses out, and looked at them, "No, but since I didn't get them in a sack when I put them in the car, they got some dirt on them from the floorboard of the car."

"I'll just get us a couple of clean ones from the glass rack then."

As I started putting the beer and the other wines in the fridge, mom took the wine from the ice bucket, and filled the glasses up from that bottle.

"I'll take our drinks to the living room, and you can bring the ice bucket when you come in, if you would babe."

"Okay I will." as I wadded up the sacks and tossed them into the trash.

I picked up the ice bucket with what was left of the wine in the wine bottle, and followed mom out into the living room, where mom had went over to the love seat, and sat down on one end of it, setting the glasses of wine down on the coffee table, then took time to quickly make room for the ice bucket real quick like, as I got to the coffee table, and stepped in between the table and love seat.

When mom had the magazines restacked that she liked to look at from time to time and sat back, I set the bucket down on the table, then I sat down next to her, then she slid over closer to me, to close the three inches gap between us, and then she picked up the two glasses of wine.

Mom handed me one glass of wine, then she looked at me, "I want to thank you so much, for an evening that I will never forget for the last of my days, and for showing me how much fun, and pleasure, I am missing from my life, and hope we can do more of the same in the future together."

"If I have anything to say about it, we will do the same in the future."

We both took a drink of our wine, then after mom swallowed her drink that she took, "Thank you for setting me free tonight, and now that you have seen me nude, there will be no need for me to hide my nudity from you, so I do hope you do not mind thou that the only time I will walk around the house nude, is when it is just you and me, and no one else in the house, including you know who, till we know what he is going to do, which I know what I'm going to do, and as bad as I hate it, we are going to move to another house, so that I'm not reminded of him. You can walk around nude too, as long there is no one around in the house but us two alone, and that goes for being dressed in clothes, when you know who is here in the house."

"I would love that very much, and I will let you know if any of my friends are going to be here, which as you know, I really don't have that many friends anyway, and they hardly ever come over, because I usually do not ask them to come over, because they want to spend most of their time with their girlfriends, which then I feel like the third wheel, that gets in the way of things."

"I know just what you mean by being the third wheel, because I've been there and done that too. Too bad your friends know what I look like, and know who I am, or I would pretend to be your girlfriend, from time to time, so that you wouldn't feel like that third wheel."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I am. If you can pretend to be my husband for an evening, and even longer if I let you, I can pretend to be your girlfriend a few times, that you want to hang out with your friends, and need a girlfriend."

"I do that because you are the greatest, sexiest, hottest, and most beautiful woman, in the world to me."

"You are so sweet and know what to say to a woman, and I thank you very much for thinking all of that about me, but for how long will you think of me like that, and stop telling me that? Your you know who, used to tell me that a lot, till about the second or second and one half years after we were married, then I was lucky to hear it once a year after that, and then he has stopped telling me that now, for the last three years at all. I think it has been more like four years now, since he last told 'me' those things about me." then taking a drink of her wine.

"I cannot think of a time, that I have ever heard him say it, to you myself." then taking a drink of my wine.

"That is because he waited till it was just him and I alone, or in a room lone, because he didn't like to tell or show, those things like that, out where just anyone could see it, or hear us."

"What if you told him you love him, out in a room, where others could hear it?"

"He would look at me and either whisper or wait till we were alone, then say 'That is to be said in privet not in public', so I started waiting till we were alone to tell him that I loved him, at any time, and the only time now, that I could tell him as he was going out the door, was if you were in your room, or out of the house, when he would leave out."

"I do not care who is around, or where we are, and I feel like telling you that you are sexy, beautiful, or even hot looking, I will tell you, and you can say you love me, at any time that you want to, even if others are around, and I will tell you that I love you too, at any time that I feel like it."

"I hope it is around people, that we do not know, that we are mother and son. But what makes you think, we will be pretending to be husband and wife for any length of time."

"That is just one thing that is bugging me tonight, is for how long we can pretend tonight, and is there going to be other times, that we can pretend to be husband and wife too."

"I'm sorry that I cannot tell you the answer to any of that right now, but I don't have an answer yet myself."

"Okay, I can understand that. I do hope I can help you decide tonight thou."

"You are doing a very good job, but you are not the only person I have to think about, till I know what he is going to do, after I confront him about tonight."

"Yea I know that."

Then mom leaned in and we French kissed for a little bit, then we broke the kissing off, "I'm so glad that you understand. There are so many men, that no matter what, they do not understand, but yet, there is a few that do, like you do."

"I do try to be understanding, and if I don't, I ask questions, to hopefully get and understanding."

"That is what I've tried to teach you, all these years. I'm glad that you have learned well. Now, let's just sit back and relax, and enjoy our wine together for now." then mom took a drink of her wine.

I took a drink of my wine as then too, then after swallowing my drink, "How about some soft music?"

"That would be nice."

I sat my glass down then stood up and stepped over to the entertainment center and turned on the tape player and put in a tape that I knew mom liked a lot then pushed play then stepped back to the love seat then the first song started playing, "May I have this dance my lady?" with an accent.

"Mm, yes I will sir." taking my hand and setting her glass down on the table, in front of her.

When mom was clear of the coffee table, I took her into my arms, and started Waltzing across the living room floor, to the beat of the slow song, that was playing.

"You have learned the Waltz pretty good babe."

"I had and have, a very good teacher, which I do love, very much."

"Why thank you, and I love you too."

When the song ended, mom stepped in closer to me, and we hugged each other, and I felt one of her hands on my bare butt, which I too put a hand on her bare butt, and gave it a squeeze, which she then gave my butt a squeeze too.

With another song playing, mom leaned back keeping her pelvis, next to my pelvis, with both of her hands on my butt cheeks, which I had put my hands on her butt cheeks too, "Thank you for that dance. I cannot get him to dance with me anymore, and that song is my favorite song, of all the songs on that tape to dance to, because it is a slow song, and not a fast song, like the one playing now."

"I knew you loved that song the best, and that is why I put it on."

"Thank you so very much." then mom kissed me with a passionate kiss.

When we broke the kissing off, we stepped over to the love seat again, then sat down, then picking up our wine, and taking a drank, with my arm around mom's shoulders, and she had leaned in toward me.

When we swallowed our drink, mom reach up and took my hand, that was on her shoulder, and adjusted herself and my arm, to where my arm was around her neck, and my hand down over her left tit, as she held my hand, which my fingertips were on her tit, and her shoulder was pretty much in my armpit, which let my hand rest low enough, to be on her tit like it is.

Then mom looked up at me, "How long have you been thinking about your feelings for me?"

"I'm not real sure now, but what got me to thinking about you the most, is hearing the boys at school, in the showers after gym class, talking about you and their moms being MILF's, and out of all the mothers, you are the hottest one of all."

"So I take it, that you agree with them?"

"Yes I do. You are the sexiest mom of all their mothers."

"Did you or do you, even think about other women or girls, at your school when you masturbate?"

"No I don't." I then took a drink of my wine before adding to that answer.

"Who do you think about when you masturbate." then taking a sip of her wine.

"I think about you." which is what I was going to add to my last answer.

"Oh? What all do you think about with me?"

"I think about doing some of the things I've seen on those tapes, that you know who has in his dresser drawers, in the bottom drawer."

"When, how, did you find them?" with a surprised look on her face in a shocked voice.

"Back one time while you was out shopping, I got to thinking about you, and had a hard-on, I went into your room to help me think about you, that may be smelt like you smell, while I jacked off, and I'm not sure what made me look in his bottom drawer like I did, but I did, and I decided to watch them, and while watching them, I was thinking about doing those same things with you, while I was jacking off, watching the tapes."

Mom took a drink of her wine then, like she was in thought, and when she swallowed the drink she took, "I had forgot all about those tapes, but then I never think to look in that bottom drawer of his, since he's never here anymore, except for the very few times that he is here, and we are never in the bedroom together either, and he never watches those tapes any more either."

"I know I never hear the television playing in your room after he goes in there, and he is usually asleep it seems, all most shortly after he's in there, and thinking back to when I was younger, I do remember hearing those sounds that is on the tapes, through the wall when he would go in before you would go in, and just before you went in, he would shut the television off, and sometimes I would hear you and him, kind of sounding like what I had just heard on the tapes."

"He all ways knew how long each scene was, that he was going to be watching, and didn't want me to go into the room, before it was over with, and he would tell me how long that I had to wait, till he was done, before going into the bedroom. I wanted to watch the tapes with him sometimes, and asked him to let me watch the tape with him once, but never again did I ask to watch, because he told me that he didn't want me to watch it with him, to get any ideas about what I may want him to do with me, or have sex with him while we watched the tapes, so he thought he had them hid from me, but I did find them easy enough, but I wouldn't put one in and watch it, because he didn't have all of them rewound, any time I thought about watching one."

"There was only one that wasn't rewound when I looked at them, so I started with one of the tapes that is rewound, and over time, I got all the tapes watched that was rewound, then I started on the one that wasn't rewound, and I kept it in my room till I had watched the whole thing, and was back to where I had started watching it from, then I put it back in the drawer, so that if he did check in that drawer any, I would hope that he didn't think about one missing, or realize one was missing, till I got it back in there, but he never came home during the time I had it, in my room."

"How long has it been since you have ever watched one of them?"

"May be, two years ago, or so."

"How would you feel about watching one with me next to you here?"

"I'm okay with it. Want to now, or are you talking about watching it some other time with me?"

"I was thinking of some other time really, as much as I want to now, but let's wait till I can find out more from him, as to what he may want to do or not do. I would rather sit here with you, and drink our wine like this, and just talk, and feel your hands on me, and mine on you, and just kiss, like we have been doing. Or is it making out? Also we should be thinking about bed but since tomorrow is Saturday we can spend more time here together."

"I think making out, is kissing, and letting our hands roam over each other's body."

"Okay, that too. I want to enjoy each other like this first, then we can watch a tape some other time, when I want you to be my husband, like maybe at Valentine's day, if he isn't home, if we are still together then, which I don't think we will be really."

"I would rather be the man of the house really, than to say he is the man of the house."

"So you really want him and me, to get a divorce from each other?"

"Yes, but I will not force you to do so, or ask you to do so. All I want is for you to be happy, and I want to be the one that makes you happy, in every way that a son is not supposed to make his mother happy, if you know what I mean."