I'm the Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you put it that way, yes I know what you mean."

We finished off the glass of wine we each had, and put our glasses down on the coffee table in front of us, then we leaned back like we were with my arm around mom's neck, and this time instead of holding my hand the way she was, she took her hand and placed over my hand, putting the palm of my hand over the nipple on her tit, then we kissed each other in a French kiss again.

As we kissed each other I gave mom's tit a squeeze, after she kind of lightly pressed my hand into her tit and flexed her fingers, where it made my hand lightly squeeze the tit, and when I started squeezing her tit on my own, she let her hand drop down on my thigh, and she slowly rubbed it toward the inner-thigh, onto my hard dick, and as she slowly rubbed up and down on my dick, without wrapping her hand around it, I then put my other hand on the top of her thigh, and rubbed toward her inner-thigh, which she did give her leg a little twist, then she lifted her leg up, and laid it over my thigh, and let her foot dangle between my legs.

When mom moved her leg over the top of my thigh, I rubbed my hand around to her inner-thigh, then downward a little bit, then back up her inner-thigh, till my hand got to her pussy lips, which I lightly rubbed my hand over her pussy lips, and when I made a few circular motions on her pussy lips, she went to moaning into my mouth, then with a slight turn of her head, we broke off the kissing on the mouth, but I kissed along her jaw line to her ear, like I did out on the beach, with mom moaning louder over my shoulder.

"Ooohh babe, what you are doing to me."

Then I went to rubbing my fingertips lightly over mom's pussy lips, and even got them parted to where one of my fingers slipped in between the lips, and when that happened, I felt how wet her pussy was, and feeling around with that finger like I did, my finger then slid into the opening to the second knuckle, "Oh fuck me babe, you have me so fucking wet, like I have never been before, and it has been such a very long time, since a man has even touched me in there."

I noticed how heavy mom was breathing while she was telling me how wet she was, then after kissing around on her ear, I started kissing down her neck toward her chest, which I had one hand on her right tit since we had started kissing to begin with, before my one hand made it in between her thighs.

Mom's hand had wrapped around my dick when my hand touched her pussy lips, and when I slipped a finger into her pussy and rubbed it inward and outward, her hand had stopped stroking my hard cock, and as I kissed down to her tit, and then kissed and sucked on the nipple, both of her hands went to the back of my head, and pulled me into her tit, "Yes baby, suck my tit, fuck, it has been a fucking long time, since a man has even sucked on, either one of my tits like this."

Before I even got to suck on her nipple a fourth time, my hand down between her legs, started getting soaked, "Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming, baby. Fuck, don't stop, keep doing that baby."

When mom started cumming, and I felt my hand get soaked, her pussy muscles squeezed down on my finger, then the muscles let go of my finger, then squeezed back down on my finger again.

When mom finally calmed down some, she lightly nudged my head to move to her other tit and nipple, which I did as I kept fingering her pussy.

After just a few sucks on her nipple, while I still fingered her pussy, "Oh baby, you are going to make me cum again, shit, what you are doing to me, feels so fucking good."

Mom's hips went to flexing up and down, and she went to moaning even louder, then, "Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming again, fuck it feels, so fucking good, to cum like this."

When mom finally calmed down some, "Oh fuck it, let's go to bed, where we can be more comfortable. But we do need to shut the lights off, and put the wine away, that is left there first." I picked up the ice bucket and empty wine glasses, and head off to the kitchen, as mom shut off the living room light, and shut the tape player off, and when I had the wine in the fridge, and the glasses in the sink, I shut the light off, and headed to the bedroom that mom was in, just as she turned the light on in the bedroom.

Stepping into the bedroom, mom stood next to the bed facing the door, "Okay Mr. George Backster, Are you ready to finish our anniversary night, with and exploding ending?"

"Yes I am Mrs. Maryann Backster. Or should I say Mrs. George Backster?"

"Tonight you can call me either one, and it will be right tonight, or until I say otherwise." as she put her arms around my neck, just as I stepped in closer to her, then we kissed.

As we kissed with our tongues dueling it out, we wrapped our arms around each other more, we turned with her back to the bed, and slowly stepped closer to the bed, till Maryann fell backwards onto the bed, with me going with her, and her landing on her back and me on top of her, then we rolled to our sides, then each putting a leg between the other one's legs, while we continued to kiss.

I felt Maryann's hips flexing back and forth, and my thigh that was between her legs was getting wet, and I had moved my hand around to play with a tit and nipple, a moment before I felt her hips flexing back and forth.

Then we broke off the kissing, "Your pussy is really wet down there. I think I'll go down there and give it a taste to see if it as good as you look to be right now." then I started to move, to get in between her legs, to lick her pussy, like I saw them do on the VHS tape, dad had stashed, so he thought.

"No you don't, I need your cock in my pussy now, because it has been so fucking long, since I had such a big dick in my pussy, and my pussy is screaming, for your big hard cock to be, put in my pussy now."

With that said, mom climbed over on top of me, putting her legs on each side of me, with me on my back, and then feeling her hand on my dick, I looked down toward it and watched, as Maryann lined her pussy up with my dick, and rubbed my dick back and forth front to back a few times, to get it wet, then she slowly lowered herself down onto my cock, with my dick sliding into a hot, wet, tight, pussy, that felt so fucking good, that I cannot describe, how good it felt really.

When Maryann was sitting with my cock fully in her pussy, she just sat there, "Oh fuck, it feels so fucking good to have, such a big dick in my pussy, after doing without for so fucking long. How do you like having your big fucking dick, in my pussy baby?"

"Oh fuck, I never want to take it out ever again, it feels that good baby. Your pussy is so fucking tight, and the way it is massaging my dick, feels fucking good. I can feel how hot you are, and how wet, as well as how tight it is too. I have never in my life, felt anything, compared to your fucking hot pussy."

Then Maryann went to lifting and lowering herself over me real slow, "Oh fuck, how I miss having a big dick sliding in and out of my fucking wet pussy. I do believe thou that, your fucking cock, is bigger than any I have ever had, in my fucking pussy before. I didn't think I was going to get your cock, all the way in my pussy for a little bit there, while I was sitting down on it. Your dick has me so fucking stuffed, so much, that like you, I never want to take it out of my pussy ever."

"I sure hope you mean that so much so, that we can do this every day, and not just every once in a while baby."

Maryann leaned over while she kept riding my dick, till her tits were rubbing back and forth on my chest, and after a couple of swings along my chest, I reached up and started squeezing her tits, and giving her nipples a light pinch, "We will do this more than we have been I'm sure, since it feels so fucking good, but I'm still not sure about doing this every day, like we would like to."

Then I sucked a nipple into my mouth, and then I felt my hips flexing up and down, matching each stroke Maryann made, and then she started bouncing up and down a little bit faster, and with each stroke she took, she would speed up a tiny bit more, and my hips were speeding up with her too.

"Oh fuck me babe, but your fucking my dick like this, feels so fucking good. I really do not know, how long I can hold on, before I cum."

"I did not think you would hold on very long, being your first time with a woman, but you have held on longer, than I thought you would all ready. It has been so long, since I've had even a small dick in my pussy that I want you to fill my pussy up, with your hot cum, since it has been so long for anyone to cum in my pussy, which I want to know what that feels like again."

When Maryann said that, I started shooting cum out the head of my dick, "Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming in your wet, hot, and tight pussy now."

"Oh yes, I feel it, and you have me cumming too, fuck, I have never cum so fucking much in my life before." Maryann kept bouncing on my dick, and her pussy muscles were squeezing my dick pretty hard, but my cock was also getting soaked, and her pussy even wetter than it was.

Even thou Maryann was still bouncing up and down on top of me, she had slowed down some till she was all most stopped, and she was breathing hard as well, "Oh the joy of youth to keep a hard on after cumming even. How about you fucking me, doggy now?"

"Okay. Is that where I get behind you, and put my dick in your pussy from behind?"

"Yes it is." then she stopped and lay down on top of me, then we kissed again, then we rolled over onto our sides again, then I managed to get up off the bed, and turn around to face the bed again.

Maryann got turned over and crawled up on the bed more, toward the center of the bed, so that both of us could be on the bed together. When she got to the center of the bed, she lay her head down on the bed, with her butt up in the air, "Come on over here with that big dick, and put it back in my pussy. My pussy wants to be stuffed with a fucking dick again, like it was a minute ago."

I then crawled up behind Maryann, with my hard cock pointing out the way in front of me, and as soon as I got behind her, and then started rubbing the head of my dick up and down between her pussy lips, getting my dick wet with her pussy juices, as well as trying to find the opening to heaven, for my cock to slide into.

After a couple of tries to put my dick back into Maryann's pussy, she took a hold of my dick from between her legs, and then in no time, the head of my dick was slowly sliding back into heaven again, "Oh yea, my dick is back in heaven again, your pussy feels so damn good."

"Your cock puts me in heaven too. Now fuck me, and send me back to heaven."

She did not have to ask me twice, I started pumping my dick in and out of Maryann's pussy at a speed that wasn't real slow, but not real fast either, and man was her pussy slick from being so fucking wet, plus she still had my cum in her pussy too, but her pussy was still tight, and fucking hot.

I held onto Maryann's hips and gave them a squeeze for a few strokes, then she raised up some, then I reached down and around and got my hands full of her, size D tits, in each hand, and then a moment later I pulled back up a little bit, like in a light nudge, while still holding her tits, which she then raised up onto her knees, and arched her back to put her shoulders closer to my shoulders, as I kept fucking in and out, and she was pushing back into me with each stroke I made inward, to get my dick in as deep as we could, "Oh fuck me babe, I'm about to cum again. Don't stop, just like that, don't stop, keep going."

"Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming again." which I then let her go, and got a hold of her hips again.

I slowed down with my fucking her, but kept pumping in and out at a slower speed, like she had done when she was riding cowgirl, and when she calmed down some, she fell forward, which caused my dick to come out of her pussy, "Oh fuck that felt fucking good baby."

I just kind of sat between her legs leaning over using one hand to support myself with so that I wouldn't fall on her and my other hand I rubbed her ass cheeks and gave them squeezes between rubbing them, "Oh baby, I'm sorry that I didn't fall with you, to keep my dick in your pussy."

"Oh baby, don't be sorry, because you haven't cum yet a second time. Now let me get turned over, and we will get into the missionary position, so that I can see your face, and you can see mine, when we both cum again."

I moved back just a little bit to give Maryann room to get turned over onto her back, which she not only turned over onto her back, but turned and moved closer toward the headboard, so that her feet were toward the foot of the bed, and then she spread her legs out as far as she could, and used her finger to summon me over toward her, and then I crawled over and up toward her between her legs, and as I crawled up between her legs, I licked my way up to her pussy ,across her clit, on up to her belly button, on up to her tits, where I stopped and sucked on both nipples, and then I moved to get my cock closer to her pussy, and when I did, she reached down and got a hold of it, and guided my dick into her tight wet pussy again.

"Oh now, that is where that big cock is supposed to be, in my pussy." as I slid my dick all the way in, then I kind of repositioned a little, then I started fucking her pussy again at the speed I did, when I first put my dick in her pussy, in the doggy position.

After a few strokes in and out of Maryann's pussy, I started speeding up till I was fucking her pussy, all most as fast as I could, and after a few strokes, I started to slow down just a little, "Oh baby, why are you slowing down?"

"I'm about to cum, and I don't want to cum before you do."

"Oh baby, please cum in my pussy again. I have cum so many times, that I lost count as to how many times I've cum, just in tonight in this bed here. Now fuck the shit out of me, because that is one reason we are doing this, is to cum. Now I want all of you in me now." with me speeding back up, and just after a few strokes, I started cumming.

"There it is baby, I'm fucking cumming, in your hot tight wet pussy." then I pushed my cock into her pussy as far as I could, and just held it there, as her arms wrapped around me with her legs, and pulled me in tighter into her, so that I could not pull out, if I had wanted to.

"Oh yes baby, I can feel your hot cum shooting into my pussy, filling it up, just the way I like it. I'm cumming too."

When we finally calmed down some, I just relaxed and dropped my head down on her shoulder, next to her head, and kissed her shoulder over and over, then I felt Maryann's legs fall off to the side, keeping her arms wrapped around my neck, "Oh fuck me, I do love you so fucking much baby. You have given me an anniversary gift, which I will never ever forget. I do hope, you got pleasure, out of this night too." Then I heard her sniff like she does when she cries.

I raised my head up, and looked into her eyes, "Did I do something wrong babe?" seeing her eyes filled with tears, as soon as I saw her eyes.

"No babe, you did everything right. I'm crying because no man has ever given me a gift, like you just gave me tonight. You gave me more gifts this evening, than I have gotten the eighteen years of my marriage with, you know who. He really never did show me love, like you did this evening."

"I sure never meant for you to cry, I meant for you to be happy and have a night of your life and share this night with some one that dearly loves you, and show you just how much I love you, the way you should be loved, so that you know that you do have someone to share your life with, if you will just accept that love, that you was hoping to find in you know who, but didn't."

She brought her hands around to my face, and with one on each side of my face, "Oh my husband son, I knew you loved me by how well and how much you try to help me when you were younger and even now, you are all ways going out of your way to help me, when you should be out having fun with your friends that is your age, doing things that sixteen years old do. Just like this evening, you definitely showed me how much more your love is for me, which is far more than I really knew that you had for me. All of that is a very big gift in itself."

"I tried to think of everything that I could maybe do, to show you what I want to give you, which is the love I knew you didn't know about, which is far more, than just your son love."

She pulled my face down to her's, and then kissed me in a passionate kiss, that had more passion in it, than any other time tonight, even thou they all were very passionate.

As we kissed each other we rolled onto our sides, with my dick still somewhat hard, and in her pussy still, and we kept kissing each other, till finally my dick was soft, and slipped out of Maryann's pussy, then we broke the kissing off, and she just held my face in her hands, looking at me in the eyes, "Oh how much do I love you, so very much, is all that I know."

We ended up laying there just holding each other and making small talk for a little bit, then the next thing I knew, I was waking up with Maryann opening her eyes, and we were still holding onto each other, then she kissed me with another passionate kiss for a little bit, then when we broke the kiss, "Are you hungry my..." the telephone started ringing right then, "...husband son?"

"Yes I am. How about you sexy?"

"Yes I am. Now I wonder who, that might be?" then before the third ring rang out, with just a ding, indicating that whomever it was calling, had hung up before the third ring, could even ring out.

Maryann had rose up and looked over my shoulder with a leg over me, when all the phone did was ding, and looking to see whom it was, if the ID even picked up whom the caller was, which she went ahead and picked up the phone, and looked at it, "It didn't pick up the caller before they hung up. It makes me wonder, if it might have been you know who, and it dawned on him, as to where he was calling, and hung up real quick, before I was able to answer it."

"It sure sounds like it, which it might have been him, to do something like that."

"I think we may need to talk while we are eating our breakfast as soon as I get it fixed."

"Okayyy." with a question of wondering, about what, in my mind.

"I think I may have an answer, on some of your questions, about you and me. You're not in trouble, if that is what you are wondering, by the way you said that." then she got out of bed and went to the bathroom, which I got out of bed and followed her into the bathroom, since I had a morning wood, due to needing to pee.

HankWilliams1956