I'm Wonder Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and son...and dad???
5.2k words
4.67
69.6k
112

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,062 Followers

I posted the first chapter of this story as my entry into the 2017 Literotica Halloween contest. I imagined this would only be a one off story and not a continuing series. But, due to popular demand, I wrote a sequel. And, now, a sequel to the sequel. We will be moving past the Halloween theme in the first sequel and continuing in a new, to me, direction in this one. I don't know if there will be additional chapters after this third one or not. Let's just see where this one takes us.

As always, all participants in the sexual activities are over the age of eighteen. Since this is my fantasy, in the world of my creation there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. Also, we can assume all my characters enjoy good hygiene and shower regularly even if not mentioned.

Please enjoy.

*****

"Did you like fucking your mommy in your father's bed? In the bed where he doesn't fuck mommy?"

"It was so kinky fucking you here, Mom."

"You know, Hec, your father deserves to know you are taking advantage of what he is wasting."

"He needs to know what a Wonder Woman you are," I said in agreement with my Mom. My cock was slipping out of her pussy. I just wanted to lay here wrapped around my Wonder Woman.

My Mom and I lay cuddled together giving ourselves time to gather our strength before deciding sustenance in terms of food was necessary. Together, we went to the kitchen with Mom still wearing her cum stained lingerie. I made a quick detour to my room to slip my sweats back on but omitting the briefs.

When I entered the kitchen, my mother was standing at the counter building sandwiches for us. I admired the view from behind her for some minutes. Not able to wait any longer, I walked towards her and embraced her from behind. My chubby was pushing into her ass, my hands groping her wonderfully full tits.

My Wonder Woman laid her head back against my chest leaving me room to lean down to her ear. With my tongue in her ear, I squeezed her boobs and jabbed my chubby even more tightly against her bottom. Mom moaned her approval of what I was doing to her.

We continued this way for some moments until Mom broke her silence.

"If you'll get your hands off my tits and your cock out of my ass, I'll finish making our lunch. Then we can play some more. Okay?"

"Yes, Mom, but I'm as hungry for lunch as I am for you."

"You don't know what hearing you say that makes me feel, Hec. But sandwiches first."

Mom stood up straight, pulling herself out of my embrace. I was disappointed that we broke apart but, truth be told, I really did want a sandwich. Maybe even three. I was starving for more than my mother's pussy.

Time was of no meaning to us that day. We were enjoying our newfound intimacy. Mother and son together, two lovers in love. We sat at the breakfast bar side by each biting into our sandwiches while looking deep into the other's eyes. These feelings filled me with awe and wonderment.

Mom had her hand on my thigh just above my knee. She would smile at me and rub my thigh gently. I would bite into my sandwich and then lean over threatening to bite my mother's tit. Our smiles were never ending.

I finished stuffing the sandwiches in my mouth as Mom finished her genteel nibbling of hers. We made no effort at cleaning up. Not the kitchen anyway. Mom took me by the hand, announcing we needed to clean up ourselves. A shower with my naked mother certainly hit high on my approval meter.

Upstairs in Mom's master en suite, she adjusted the water to the right temperature before stepping close to me.

"I love you so much, Hector," she whispered in my ear. Our lips met again in a series of very satisfying, passionate, and loving kisses. I can't emphasize enough how our new relationship was based on love and not just lust.

I stripped my mother of her lingerie. Kneeling before her, I gently rolled her stockings down her legs being careful not to cause any ladders in the hose. With my head on level with Mom's pussy, I leaned in to kiss it. My tongue darted between her lips. My mother was wet again.

Standing up, I dragged my now hard cock up as well brushing it against her legs. I gasped when Mom took me in hand once more. I felt her knees shifting, indicating she was going to go down on my cock.

"No, Mom," I said holding her up.

My mother looked at me quizzically. With a grin on my face, I swung my mother around so that she was facing the twin vanity near the closed bathroom door. With a hand on her shoulders I pushed her forward until she was leaning across the vanity with her bum pointing out and upwards.

I grabbed my hard cock and rubbed it against the cleft between her cheeks. My mother lifted her head to look back at me in my reflection in the mirror.

"It's okay, Mom. I just want to fuck you in a new position."

Before she could answer I took her cheeks in my hands and pulled them apart. I dragged my cock down the cleft one last time before thrusting into her cunt from behind. Mom yowled as I pierced her.

I stopped with my balls bouncing off her ass until she regained her breath. Seeing her smile in the mirror, I leaned away from my mother still keeping my grip on her bottom cheeks. I thrust forward into my Wonder Woman as my mother thrust her butt back at me. We were slowly moving together and apart when a knock came at the bathroom door.

Mom stopped her fucking motion for a moment waiting for someone to speak. It obviously had to be my asshole father. Mom calmly reached over to lock the door. This was obviously not anything new as my father didn't even try the knob.

"Is everything okay, hun?" he asked through the closed door.

"Of course," Mom answered. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"I saw the mess in the kitchen and thought perhaps you were ill or something," my father said.

"Hector and I had a late lunch. I wanted a shower and decided to leave the dishes for later," said Mom.

"Oh, I see. Where is Hector anyway? I didn't see him downstairs."

Mom thrust her ass back against me, taking my full length of cock into her pussy again.

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere."

"Okay, I'm going to get changed and go check the news."

Before he could move past hearing range, and as I reached around Mom to grasp her tits, she called out to him.

"Why don't you straighten up the kitchen for me while I'm showering?" Mom asked my father.

"Yes, dear," he responded.

We didn't wait to hear if he left the room or not. I had a lock on my mother's boobs and we were banging her pussy and my cock together. Mom's knees were knocking against the vanity doors but the noise didn't bother us. We kept the motion going until we each reached the thresholds of orgasm simultaneously.

"That's it, baby," said my mother. "Fuck your Mommy."

Her voice continued to get louder as she continued urging me onwards.

"Your father could be listening right outside that door, baby. He could be listening to you fuck your mommy!" she exclaimed.

And, with that exclamation, she gave one final thrust backwards. I shoved my cock forward with such energy that I lifted Mom off the floor. Her cunt muscles locked on my dick, squeezing the sperm out of me in tandem with her orgasm. Mindful of the situation and that my father might be listening, the only sounds I made were grunts in time with the shooting ropes of cum into my mother's pussy. She, in turn, did not care about the asshole and shrieked her way through her orgasm.

We stayed locked in that position until my deflating cock slipped out of Mom. I sat on the floor. Mom sat down on the closed toilet. Spreading her legs to give me a panoramic view, I saw a goopy mixture of my cum and Mom's fluids dripping from her twat. When my mother scooped some of the combined fluids with her fingers and sucked them off her digits, I stared in amazement.

My dick began to stir again. Watching my mother licking our combined fluids from her fingers was erotic beyond words. Well, almost, I had words for it. I moved towards her on my knees.

"No, Hec, not right now," said Mom as she closed her legs to me.

"Mom, you're so damned sexy!" I exclaimed. "I want your pussy in my mouth."

"Not right now," she repeated. "Let's shower."

The shower cubicle in the master en suite could be considered a room on its own. There was certainly enough room in it for my mother and I. Even room enough for another couple if need be. Hmmm, that was a provocative thought.

We took turns washing each other and playing as we did. Hands, soap, and wash cloths covered every inch of our bodies. We laughed and giggled through our bathing process. Rubbing my soapy hands across my mother's boobs felt almost as good as her washing my somewhat hard cock.

Drying each other off was just as exciting as the washing. When we were finished I looked around for my sweats before realizing I had to have left them in the bedroom. Without bothering to look, Mom unlocked the door and walked through it with me following her firm, muscled ass into the bedroom. My sweats were abandoned on the floor so near to the doorway that my father must have stepped over them when he came in to change after work.

Mom saw the look of dismay on my face.

"It's okay, Hector, don't be worried," she said in a calming tone.

Still displaying my consternation, I said, "What if he saw my sweats. He'll know we've been fooling around."

"Fooling around? I wasn't fooling, my love," said Mom with mock anger in her voice.

"Oh, Mom..." I stuttered.

"Never mind, go to your room and put on clean clothes. I'll see you in the kitchen when you're done."

Mom ushered me out the bedroom door closing it behind me. I swear I heard her giggle. Walking quietly across the house to my room, I began to have self doubts.

I had been so cocky and testosterone inspired when I thought about the events that occurred, leading me to fucking my mother. My father meant nothing while I was screwing his wife. He was an asshole when his wife and I were locked together. I wasn't concerned at all with him then.

So, why the distress now? I had made the man's wife orgasm multiple times with my tongue and my cock. I had fucked his neglected wife, my mother, multiple times. The drunken shit deserved to be cheated on. He should know that his son was a much better fucker than he. He should know his son was a motherfucker.

With a renewed sense of superiority over my father, I went to my room to get dressed in clean clothes. I took my time, despite my earlier thoughts, as being in the same room as my parents still left me with some trepidation.

Once again, I stopped in the kitchen doorway to check on my mother and her attitude before entering. I saw my father first. He was in his lazeeboy chair in the adjoining family room. The fireplace was lit and my father was reclining beside three beer bottles. Two empty and one half gone. So typical of him.

Mom was in the kitchen doing something at the counter with her back turned to me. My Wonder Woman beckoned to me without a single movement of her body. It was her outfit that called to me, invited me closer.

Dressed in a burnt orange mini dress, stay up stockings that reached just above the hem of her dress, and the always present four inch stilettoes, I wanted her. There was no resisting this Wonder Woman of mine.

My mother must have heard my approach as she turned to look at me over her shoulder. Mom smiled at me and gave me a very provocative wink. Turning back to whatever she was doing, Mom gave her ass a teasing wriggle.

Looking towards her husband, I saw that he was still glued to the TV news. The way his chair was positioned in the room, he could see into the kitchen with just a slight turn of his head. Glancing back at my mother, I saw that she was still wriggling her invitation to fondle her ass at me. Checking my father one more time, I gave myself a mental "fuck it" and walked towards my mother.

With no further hesitation, I stood behind Mom, a cock and a half length away, and grabbed my mother's ass. She cooed her appreciation of my bold move. I reached under her mini dress by running my hands up her silky stockings. It took me only seconds to realize my mother wasn't wearing panties as part of her ensemble. She obviously chose her outfit with her son in mind and not her chump husband.

I went down on my knees to give myself more access to my mother's bottom. My arms were long enough to fondle her cheeks from a standing position but I needed more. As I caressed her cheeks, I watched Mom reach back to lift her dress up.

Oh my gawd, I looked at her butt as a newly discovered playground. Until then, I had not realized I was such an ass man. No matter, I was certainly my mother's ass man. Hey! That works! Wonder Woman and Ass Man! We could be the next super hero TV show. Gawd, I am funny.

Manipulating my mother's butt, I caressed it, squeezed it, pushed her cheeks together and pulled them apart. My lips travelled her ass from north to south and east to west. With her cheeks pulled apart, I ran my tongue down her crack top to bottom. As it moved, my nose picked up more of my mother's earthy aroma of sexual excitement. Her pussy juices tinged with something more, something new.

Realizing what it was, when I was on my next upswing of Mom's ass crack, I speared my tongue into my mother's asshole. She gasped at my entrance to her hole. It should have been loud enough to catch my father's attention on the other side of the breakfast bar. Either he didn't notice or Mom didn't care since she reached back to pull my head tighter against her ass.

This was the first time I had ever rimmed a woman. I had seen it done in porn videos but it was brand, spanking new to me. Hmmm...spanking? Note to self: spanking.

I also didn't know a woman could achieve orgasm through a rim job. I had not given any thought to the concept that my bearded chin was rubbing against her pussy while my tongue was working over my mother's ass.

Her orgasm took me by surprise. She yipped and yiked behind the hand now covering her mouth. Once again, my growing beard soaked up her dripping pussy fluids. Mom's knees sagged slightly as her orgasm overtook her and departed leaving her weakened.

Using the counter, I pulled myself back upwards supporting Mom with my own body. She was huffing and puffing, trying to catch her breath. Neither of us seemed to take account of the fact that her husband, my father was only feet away from us. I gave Mom a series of kisses on her neck as she leaned back against me.

My father startled the shit out of both of us.

"Hector, bring me a beer, please."

He had not turned his head or even shifted his eyes in our direction. His attention was locked onto the stock market report. Without saying a word, I grabbed him a fresh bottle of beer and took it to him. Placing it on the table beside him, I also gathered up his empties. My father looked in my direction somewhat quizzically.

As I returned to the kitchen area, I realized that my play with Mom had given me a hard on that was poking straight out, puffing my sweats out. My father had seen it. That was the look he gave me. I looked back at him to see that he had moved on, not concerned with the cause of my erection and was now guzzling his fresh beer, still focused on the TV screen.

I leaned against the breakfast with my back to the family room. Mom looked over to see what I was doing. I pointed down at my obvious hard on. Mom smirked at me before drying her hands and catwalking her way towards me. It was only a dozen sexy steps from her to me with her stockings making that rubbing noise.

My Wonder Woman inspired awe in me again as she pushed her body tight against me, wrapped her arms around my neck and delivered a passionate open mouthed kiss to me. Thinking of my father only feet away from us, I tried to shake my mother off me. She pulled her body even more tightly against mine in response. I tried to look over my shoulder to see if her husband noticed.

I couldn't see anything. Mom grabbed my full attention yet again as she slowly sank to her knees. She pulled my sweats down far enough to allow my rigid rod to spring free. Without a hint of concern about her husband noticing what we were doing, she gobbled up my dick.

Another display of Wonder Woman talents, my mother swallowed my cock right to the root. I looked down to see that her lips were in my pubic hair. Mom eyes met mine, smirking, as she continued deep throating me.

From the other room, my father called out for another beer.

"Yeah, sure, just a minute," I responded.

"What's your mother doing?" he asked.

He must have looked over to notice Mom wasn't in view.

"She's just fixing something to drink," I replied. "She'll be up in a minute." I had a silent, in my head, guffaw over that one.

Looking down at Mom again, I saw that she was smiling around my cock in her mouth. Her pace increased, her tongue swizzling around my dick until I couldn't stand it anymore. I shot my load of cum into my mother's mouth. She swallowed every drop of me. Her continued sucking to drain me completely drew a long moan from me.

"Everything okay in there," asked her husband.

Mom answered this time, still on her knees, "Everything is fine here."

"Hector? My beer?"

I brought the fresh bottle of beer out to him while Mom escaped to the powder room to rearrange herself. The sportscast was on the TV and I paused for a few minutes to get the latest on our local team. When I looked away and down to gather up my father's empties, I caught him checking out my package. I guess he was wondering what happened to my hard on.

Mom returned to the kitchen announcing she didn't feel like cooking that night. She intended that we go out for dinner. By now, my father was half assedly drunk and fighting off slumber. When he didn't respond to Mom's announcement, she grinned at me telling me to go change.

It was about twenty minutes later I returned to find that Mom had dolled herself up in the meantime. Her hair was freshly brushed with a sheen to it. My mother had applied her makeup with a professional like hand enhancing her classical beauty.

I also realized I needed to pay more attention to things around me. Although I had noticed Mom's mini dress from behind, I had not really looked closely at her front. Her top had puffy peasant sleeves and a deep, squared off cleavage. Mom was leading with her finest assets.

She had made a quick check on my father to find him passed out still in his chair. He had obviously been drinking before he arrived home. No worries, we didn't want him to come with us anyway.

Mom handed me the keys on our way to the garage. Being the perfect gentleman as always, I went around the car to open the door for my mother. She sat on the seat of the low slung Beemer before swinging one leg in. Mom grinned at me when she saw me looking at her still pantiless crotch. It was a beautiful sight with that one eye winking at me.

My mother had chosen one of her favourite restaurants for our dining pleasure. It was a medium high class Italian eatery. We were offered banquet seating at a rounded booth. With high backs and velvet draperies, other patrons had an extremely limited view of Mom and I. We sat down on opposite sides and slid along until we met in the middle.

Swiftly, a waiter appeared and left with our order. He seemed disappointed that neither of us elected to have wine with dinner. Me because I was underage and Mom because she loathed drinkers and drinking. She knew what problems could arise from booze. Look at what happened Halloween night. Hahaha.

I promised myself I would pay more attention to my surroundings going forward. There wasn't much to see in the restaurant. It was fairly typical really. Red and white checkered table cloths, candles on the tables in wax encrusted Chianti bottles, and wine coloured velvet draperies between booths. There wasn't much to see there.

petskunk
petskunk
2,062 Followers
12