Image of Perfection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was satisfied, for the moment, with her cooperativeness, Arial rewarded her with a final thrust. He sunk to the hilt in her inviting snatch, and even twisted and rolled his hips a bit to stimulate her deep within. She was now free to grunt as he satisfied her aching itch. Her face flashed between delight and displeasure as Arial held his thickness inside of her and flexed his fingers to squeeze her hardened nipples, but she simply remained helplessly at the mercy of his whims.

Leaning further forward he released her with his arms, gently pulling his hips back and steadily pushing them ahead again, fucking her with an unremitting pace. He slipped his hands behind her lowed back and slid them up to her shoulder blades, providing her body support. His mouth found her breast - the one she had guided him to before - and he lightly kissed at the giving flesh.

"Uuuungh..." Her groans came freely, tantalizing Arial's senses. "You're... fuck... Jesus... incredible..." His pace quickened with her disjointed words of encouragement. He skimmed his hands down her back and up again, stopping when they reached the tops of her shoulders.

Pulling back further than his previous stroke, he clenched his hands and dug his short but effective fingernails into her skin, and slammed himself forward, a crisp smack emanating at the end of the stroke. "Aauuuoo," she cooed in response at first, but as Arial pulled out for his second run he scraped his fingernails down her back, light pink marks rising almost immediately as he pulled at the top few layers of skin. "Aaugh," began her protest at the stinging sensation, but as his cock filled her again the pain became less important. "Ughaaaa." She panted, her body confused by the blending of pleasure and pain.

Arial gifted her with three strokes more of simple gratification before he repeated the wicked clawing, this time on her arms. As he tore at her flesh this time she bit her own lip, her hands clutching tightly at his sides to brace herself for the sensation, and as he reached the end of his pass, bits of skin collected under his nails, Bella hissed a low, "Yessss," and he grinned despite himself.

Bella became at once more participatory in the experience. She shoved softly at Arial's chest, somewhat forcing him back, and he complied. They completely disengaged for just a moment, and Bella spun on one knee, facing away from him now and bending over the end of the couch. She glanced seductively over her shoulder at him, jutting her ass out and reaching back with a hand that slipped between her moistened lips and withdrew, trailing glistening lubricant as it slid up the crack of her ass. Arial repositioned himself behind her, and she grasped his prick, returning it to her lustful pussy.

As he began his routine of pressing his cock into her and pulling away, Bella took the initiative and grabbed one of his wrists, pulling it around to cup her breast. Arial found her nipple as he had before, and plied it with the same pressure. "Ung, shit," returned Bella, eyes closing and body shuddering.

Arial's unoccupied hand reached around her and down, sliding against her delicate fuzz before finding its target and rubbing against her slit. He pushed down until he came in contact with his cock, still pumping into her, and then returned back on his path. Dragging his fingertip slowly along the slick skin of her inner vagina, he felt for the small bump that would push her over the edge.

Her body jolted forward and she nearly threw Arial off as his finger connected with Bella's clitoris. She shook once, her knuckles whitening as she held onto the back of the sofa. Arial continued to stimulate her in any way he could; he thrust into her and ground against her, pinched and rolled her nipples with one hand, and softly flicked against her clit. Bella began to gasp for breath, struggling to keep herself upright.

Feeling her tremors starting, Arial pushed his entirety into her and held it there. He stopped applying pressure to her nipple, just letting his hand rest against her breast, and he softly, lightly, rubbed back and forth once against her clit. With just a moment of hesitation following, he felt her juices start to run down his balls and the first contraction of her orgasm begin. Deftly timed, he just barely pinched at the little bud at the entrance to her tunnel.

"Oww... ungh!" At first a protest, Bella lost all will to argue as her climax exploded within her sex. She clamped down on Arial's throbbing member and fell forward on the couch. Her face scrunched up as she groaned, "Gaaahd yesssss." She unconsciously pushed back into him as spasm after spasm rocked her. Shuddering and shaking, she slowly came down from the high just in time to feel Arial easing her onto her side, with him spooned in behind her on the sofa, his unrelenting dick still in her now even more sensitive pussy.

Bella fought to breathe, her air coming in small gulps. Her muscles cried out for rest, and she could do little cut comply, lying numbly beside her new lover, one arm flung up around his neck, legs together causing her vessel to be even tighter. Yet still, Arial moved inside of her, a little at a time. Her pussy was on fire with sensation.

"I..." Bella began, and panted out the rest, "...need a minute."

"Mmm," was Arial's only response as his sensuous strokes continued. He lifted her leg, spreading her wide again, and kept it aloft by supporting it with his own. She ached for mercy, but had neither the strength nor the resolve to stop him as he began to lightly play at her tender flesh, taking care to dance all around her clitoris, his cock sliding into and out of her slickness all the while.

The steady, tortuous rhythm that he kept held Bella at the perfect state of arousal. "I can't take... I'm gonna pass ou-ooaah... Fuck!" Just as her sensation would begin to subside he would amplify his intensity, and she would shudder in aftershock and curse, reminded that she had no choice in these events.

Arial began to nibble at her neck, biting just hard enough to make her wince and tense up, and he would brush her clit as he forced himself deeper. Each time he was delighted with the response, as he trained her to enjoy the pain. He soon stopped touching her sensitive bud, fucking her steadily as he nipped at her neck, shoulder, and ear. She reacted each time by tightening her body, arching her back, and then sighing with pleasure a moment before he released her.

His hand drifted over Bella's thigh as he did this, and worked its way between them, just above where his cock was penetrating her. He withdrew on one stroke and paused, orienting his finger. As he pushed his pulsating shaft into her this time, his middle finger also forced its way into her anus.

Bella's reaction was only slightly delayed. She reflexively pulled away, and actually managed a fairly clear, "Hey, wha-" but did not finish her word as Arial covered her mouth with his own, silencing her in a kiss as he had done before. Muffled groans came as he repeated his thrusts, each time his finger matching the movement of his penis.

Little by little, he sped his pace. The grunting from Bella transitioned to low moans, and he let pulled his lips from hers. Her eyes were closed now as she growled deep in her throat each time he invaded her sphincter. Her face contorted from time to time into a grimace, but would melt away in a moment's time. She began to push back into Arial's hand, and he took the hint to increase speed.

"Oh fuck... oh shit..." Bella's second orgasm came more subtly yet more easily. Arial pressed his finger as far into her asshole as his angle allowed, and she groaned. He pumped twice more into her, and she convulsed again, her entire body racked with tremors.

Arial simply laid beside her, enjoying the pleasant sensation of her muscles scintillating up and down his shaft, her hot fluids seeping out around him, lubricating him. He waited as Bella rode out the pleasure, writhing in the bliss of climax. Her motions slowed, and she cooed, tilting her head back toward where Arial rested, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, as if awaiting a kiss.

Believing his timing to be just about right, Arial pulled his still firm dick free of her, aligned it alongside his finger, and pushed forward with his hips as he drew his hand back. At the moment that his digit was freed from her anus, the head of his shaft pressed against the puckered hole and - well moistened by two orgasms - slid inside.

Bella gasped, cringed, squeezed her eyes closed, and bit her lip. Her sphincter tightened around Arial's assaulting manhood, sending a surge of pleasure to his brain, but she did not vocally protest. After just a short moment allowing her to adjust to his presence, he forced himself further into her dark hole.

With each press forward he sunk deeper into her ass, and each time she cried out quietly as if afraid to demand that Arial cease. While just minutes earlier Bella may have resisted the slightest pain, she now quietly acquiesced to humiliation and defilement. Finally, when he had filled her entirely and could go no further, she breathed the words, "I can't believe you're fucking my ass." Arial closed his eyes as rapture overtook him.

He pulled out and pressed into her again and again, her natural lubricant having worn away and his cock being gripped tightly by her butthole. Arial felt every sensation as she held him in perfect bliss, the pressure seeming to both be attempting to hold him inside of her and force him out all at once. She murmured to him, "Ooh, yesss... ungh, baby, fuck me."

Satisfying his ambitions beyond what even he had anticipated, Bella began to push back into his thrusts. Her motions came haltingly, as if her body did not wish her to accede to his heinous demands, but she forced her ass onto his shaft time and again. "Hnuh... deeper... Fuck me harder." Her expression remained a composite of agony, ecstasy and shame, even as she claimed to crave more.

Beginning to gasp for breath himself, Arial granted her every demand. He used one hand to hold her hip, impeding her ability to participate in the motion but allowing him to pump with more fervor. Bella twisted her face in consternation, tears streaming from her eyes, her body not certain if the pain or the pleasure would win out. Arial buried his face in her shoulder, dug his fingernails into her side, and clenched his buttocks.

Pressing in so far that he could feel her light fuzz tickling at his balls, a jet of hot jism expelled from Arial's sore dick, immediately filling Bella's anus and flushing her with an intense heat. He remained there as he continued to inject her with his semen, his own prick acting as a plug in her ass to keep it from leaking away.

Bella opened her eyes enough to see Arial behind her, squinting through her tears. "Fucking Christ," she gasped, hardly able to move, hardly able to breathe. "God, you're fucking coming in my ass... Ungh, ugh. Fuck... Fill my fucking ass."

And he continued to do just that, blood pumping through his fading erection, sperm pumping into Bella's nether regions. As his tender cock weakened and shrunk, Bella's sphincter tightened toward its normal shape and size, but left her with a sore and violated sensation as a reminder of her deeds. For a moment or two they laid together on the sofa, Bella closing her eyes and breathing deep, Arial resting his weary muscles.

As he felt himself slip completely free of her anus, a trickle of his spunk following behind, Arial softly pushed himself off of the cushion and walked over to the quiet stereo system.

Bella gazed after him longingly, and with shaking words said, "Oh... God, that was perfect." She licked her lips and swallowed hard, her throat dry from moaning and pleading for more.

Following a moment of silence, Arial responded. "Well, I was."

Not certain what to make of this, Bella simply gazed for a moment. When given no further explanation, she scrunched her brow and asked, very clearly, "What?"

Arial answered now with no hesitation. "I was perfect. I always am. I think I can do better than you next time, but I guess you were good enough."

She needed another moment to process this string of words, but as soon as she understood that there was no hint of humor in his voice, she lifted her torso and spat back, "what the fuck? Who says that kind of shit after sex?" Her tone was rightfully harsh and indignant.

Arial turned to regard her, standing nude before her, his flaccid penis still slick with confirmation of their affair. "Terry's probably wondering where you are. You should go catch a cab." He spoke with utterly unflappable indifference.

Bella gawked at him for barely an instant, and was standing, groping for her articles of clothing strewn about the room. "Fuck you! You don't fucking do this to people!" She stood with her bra in hand. "You don't have anything else to fucking say?"

Looking directly through her with those piercing grey eyes, he said, "Try not to drip any cum on my carpet. It stains."

"Un-fucking-believable," she shouted, turning and storming away. Arial had to admire the way her ass wiggled as she moved, and delighted in seeing a trickle of his seed running down her leg as she stepped into her skirt, still walking.

He listened as he heard a loud shattering crash echo through his flat, and the door open and slam closed. He walked casually to the foyer and looked down to see his watch and keys lying amidst an array of shards of marbled blue glass. He shrugged, and turned toward his bathroom, thinking of how pleasant a warm shower would be.

12