Image of Perfection Ch. 03

Story Info
Aeriel and her Master experience the joys of candle-play.
4.9k words
3.33
10.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Have and Hold

Sitting on her bed, tears running down here cheeks, Aeriel reflected on all of the terrible things that had happened since her father had moved their family to Cairo. She'd had to adjust to a new school, a new country, a new fucking language, but none of it compared to the news she had received today. Her eyes flitted to the calendar on the wall reflexively for the third time. This date would be burned into her memory forever: February 12th, 1983.

Her mother came into the room again. She had been crying all morning as well. She had in fact been crying for about five weeks, always when she thought that Aeriel wasn't around to see it, but she had seen it, and now she understood the reason for the tears.

There was an uneasy stare between the two. They both shared in the misery of the situation, but independently, unable to cling to one another for support. The sun brightly filtered through the thin drapery, landing cheerily on the off-white carpet, pale lavender wallpaper and pink sheets with ivory lace trim.I hate pink, thought Aeriel irrationally as she looked down seeking any excuse to break off her mother's gaze.

A harsh knocking came at their front door, and her mother gasped, fresh tears welling up in her eyes. There was silence, and then they heard footsteps as Aeriel's father moved to the door, and pulled it open. Angry voices spoke in a language Aeriel didn't understand, and then shifted to Arabic. She could only pick out every few words; they were speaking quickly and quietly, and her comprehension was still growing. They were speaking about a payment of some kind, and a promise.

A gruff voice that Aeriel didn't know told her father that he had been given enough time to make his arrangements. He began to say something back, and a smack echoed down the hall, followed by a thud of something falling to the floor. Footfalls quickly transcended the hall, and two men in uniforms that looked vaguely military arrived at the entrance to Aeriel's bedroom.

Her mother swung a directionless fist at one of the apparent soldiers, and the other seized her and threw her to the floor. Now unimpeded, the two men approached Aeriel and lifted her from the bed, one on each arm. Her muscles weak from the stress of the day's revelation, she simply walked along with them, glancing down at her mother, crumpled on the floor and weeping.

She passed by her father in the hall, slumped against a doorway and rubbing his quickly swelling eye where he had been struck. He gazed up at her with sorrowful brown-green eyes, and she swung her head away, fighting off more tears.

The men dragged her from the home that she had just begun to accept, and roughly pushed her into the back seat of an old limousine. She looked out of the tinted windows, seeing the landscape of Egypt for what she was certain would be the last time.

*****

Lying on her lush canopy bed, face slick with a layer of sweat, tears, saliva and semen, Aeriel struggled to take in breath after labored breath. It was the 22nd of May, and her arms and legs were bound to the tall posts at the corners of the mattress, hot red veins of wax still cooling on her stomach and leg. Her husband stood alongside her perspiring form, a candle in his hand.

Gazing up at him with bloodshot eyes she gasped for breath. She didn't even know why she was being punished this time. Their relationship had always been a farce for his sexual amusement, but in the past he had based his twisted fantasies on actual events. This time she had done everything he demanded, but still she lay there on her back, at his wicked mercy.

Walking slowly around the bed he leered at her like a predator stalking prey. The broad tip of the candle began to pool with liquid wax, threatening to cascade downward onto his fingers, but he contained it, held it perfectly level somehow. Aeriel waited with baited breath as she wondered where he would send his next assault.

Coming to rest at the head of the mattress, he turned, and encroached upon her a little. His presence burned in her mind like the candle in the cool air. She saw him coming nearer, heard his feet scuffing along the floor, but more than that just felt him there, like some strange, naked harbinger of pain.

He pressed his knees into the soft bedding, coming nearer still in much the same posture as he had to so recently pleasure himself with her mouth. His weight tilted forward more and more. Aeriel knew better than to expect him to desire oral gratification again; she had come to know him as nothing if not inventive. Fearing the consequences of further angering him however, she played along. Her mouth fell open, allowing him anything he chose.

His still penis, still slick with her spittle, hung lazily above her. He bent his knees and hips little by little, drawing downward. She could spy a droplet of cum still clinging to his tip, and obediently stuck her tongue out to greet it. At the moment that the cooling fluid connected with her taste buds, the musky but somehow sweet flavor spreading through her mouth instantly, she felt another stream of melted wax cut across her.

Starting at the top of her right breast, it ran down at a slant to end just to the left of her naval, but not before streaking directly across her sensitive areola. Tongue returning without thought, she gritted her teeth and grimaced. Had she been capable of clearer thought she might have tried to decide which hurt more; the intense heat slicing into one of her erogenous zones, or the dull, throbbing sensation of wax dripping down and pooling in her vulnerable belly button. Given the present state, she did not think about anything, she simply writhed and cursed her Master silently.

Aeriel now hardly noticed as he stood up again and moved away. Some part of her had stopped caring what he did to her. She felt as if she might just be able to shut her body down. If she wasn't there to feel it, wasn't there to react, then he would tire of it. She would deprive him of his satisfaction, and he would simply leave her. It was an irrational thought; she couldn't do such a thing. She was reminded of this as he tipped the candle again and sent a dollop of pain to rest on her collarbone and roll up her neck. She lashed her head side to side trying to escape it, but it was no use.

He kept the candle upended as he walked. Little crimson darts fell on her skin in a line from neck to knee, each one causing her to wince and grunt. She tensed her arms and legs, straining against the secure ropes that held her in place. Her nerves screamed at her muscles to give more, but there was no more to give.

Finally relenting with the last pinpoint of pain stopping just above her kneecap, he walked back to the cart. He set his used candle beside the three fresher ones and took hold of the trolley with one hand, dragging it over to rest just beside the mattress. His weight sunk into the bed as he knelt down. Aeriel's body shifted in response. She could feel some of the hardened wax pull free of her skin.

Her Master straddled her leg, fully off of the floor now, and turned back to pull the cart closer still. He seemed dissatisfied as he spun around to look upon the form of his slave. Roughly taking hold of her by the waist, he hoisted her to the side. The ropes pinched her wrist and ankle, and her shoulder and hip cried out as the joints were strained. He hardly seemed to notice.

In the span of several graceless maneuvers he swung his leg over hers and knelt between her thighs, gazing desirously at her moist, inviting sex. His hands gripped her outer legs and he dug his knees beneath her, trying to pull her up onto his lap but thwarted by the ropes that he himself had ordered her to be constrained by. Aeriel could not keep herself from crying out as her Master fought against her restrictions. Her skin was on fire where the twined fibers cut into it, and she bit her lip to silence the yelp.

With a defeated grunt he released her, turning to dismount the soft bedding. Aeriel took a gratified breath at once. Her body was still tense from the exertion of reflexive resistance, but at least now there was no continued leverage being applied. She listened as her Master cursed, standing at her feet. She understood most of his profanities by now.

He began to tug at the knots holding her in place, shaking her legs in the process. It was nowhere near the pain of his previous exertions, but as his manhandling strained her ankle the wrong way, she recoiled, not getting far as the rope still bound her. His attention fell on her, and she looked down past her breasts at him. Her expression seemed to say,what can you do that you haven't already?

In a surprising move for him, he simply turned to the door and marched. He rapped on the surface just briefly, and it opened at once. There was a brief scuffle of noise and words beyond the portal, and he came back. Aeriel saw that he now brandished a machete. She felt that she knew their arrangement well enough to not fear death or mutilation, but this had been a day of uncertainties.

As his powerful stride brought him to the bed once more, he gripped one of Aeriel's ankles. She kicked it at him futilely, and he held strong. The blade came up and swung down in a fluid arc, and the tension on Aeriel's leg was released with the sound of metal slicing cord. Her ankle throbbed as blood was again able to circulate under the skin, and also on her other side as he repeated this process. There was just but a moment for her to enjoy her partial release before she heard a loud thump and looked back to her Master to see that he had planted the machete a quarter of the way through one of the bed's posts.

Wasting no time, he held Aeriel by the knees and dragged her lower body toward the edge, this time unhindered. He crawled upon the mattress with her, pushing her legs apart as he wedged himself between her thighs. He leaned forward and scooped his arms under her back, lifting her as he righted himself. He then released her with more grace and care than he typically showed, and she rested in a rather less than comfortable position. Her shoulders were on the bed, but her back was forced upward, her ass resting on her Master's thighs in his kneeling position.

Her Master grabbed his own cock with one hand, mostly flaccid but pulsing with his heartbeat and now tacky from Aeriel's drying saliva, and roughly placed his other palm on the soft, hairless flesh above her vagina. She felt her body thrill at his touch, perhaps just craving satisfaction after being forced to service him earlier. He seemed to have little regard for her needs however as he casually stroked his shaft. He slid the hand that fondled her closer to himself, and his thumb parted the wet lips of her labia. She suppressed a gasp as the digit pushed inside of her.

The broad thumb worked in and out, his hand kneading her mound all the while. Despite her restrictions, Aeriel found herself swiveling her pelvis in time with his actions. Each few moments their combined movements would align just so and stimulate her clit, and her body would jump in reflex. As she was slowly building toward an eventual climax, her Master as well grew more aroused. All lingering lubrication had worn away, and he now pumped furiously, the skin of his shaft sliding with his hand.

With nearly no warning, her Master simply stopped and drew his hand away, resting it on the side of her hip. She looked up at him with an expression of dissatisfaction, but he did not return her attention. He was busying himself with the task of aligning his penis to enter her, and as soon as this was done, he pushed the length of his cock into her wanting hole.

Aeriel's moan from his penetration devolved into a growl. When she had first been brought here she had simply accepted her Master's rough nature. Now, thoroughly used to serve his lusts many times, she practically depended upon it. Though her fantasies often were for a much gentler touch, she knew on some level that she needed the control that he was exerting right now, so very well.

She closed her eyes and let her head loll on the soft bedding. She breathed deep, her arms still straining against the ropes that bound them, and felt as her Master's weight shifted. He pulled back from their union, and Aeriel's cunt ached to be filled again, and was rewarded in the next moment as he thrust forward. His balls slapped against her ass pornographically.

Arching her back in the enjoyment of the situation, Aeriel was unprepared for the sting of wax that again assaulted her. A now familiar burning sensation shot through her abs and her eyelids flew open, every muscle in her body tensing at once. Between her thighs knelt her Master, taking great care as guided a wide river of liquid wax across her stomach. It dripped upward and pooled beneath her breasts, then rolled to the sides. The soft flesh was unused to this sort of stimulus, and she felt as if her chest were being sliced open.

As the heat faded away she began to breathe again, searching her Master's stoic face for some sign of his intentions. He did not meet her gaze. His focus was on the red wax as it cooled, and as he looked upon her body, Aeriel watched and felt him draw out from her slick vagina, and push in again. He did this twice, slowly and steadily. At the end of his second push, he tilted the candle again and curved it in a wide arc. A cascade of bright red showered Aeriel from hip to chest, and out onto her left bicep.

She managed to keep her eyes mostly open as she weathered the stinging of the splashing droplets. Her body still tensed, just a moment before impact now that she was able to anticipate it, and she struggled instinctively for escape, writing against her restraints. She saw the face of her Master relax as she did the opposite, his eyes closing and his jaw relaxing. He silently moaned with pleasure, and Aeriel understood what was happening.

When her body began to ease, his face returned to the emotionless visage it was at every other moment. Now aware of his motives, she could feel the pulsing of his member inside of her as her contraction faded and she stopped squeezing him. She was panting again as he leaned to one side, replacing the candle he held and retrieving the final two.

Once he had returned to his starting position, he rocked his hips back and forth a few more times. She was exceptionally wet by now, and his cock was well coated in her lubricant. Aeriel knew that no good was to come of the tools he held, but as she simply enjoyed the pleasurable feeling within her loins, she didn't care as much. Even with the threat of impending pain, she felt somehow closer to her Master in the vulnerable state she now was confined to.

His wrists began to turn over, and his elbows bent to bring the candles dangerously close to his own body. Aeriel could see a large buildup of wax within the glass, and feared for the duration it would take to cool as it assaulted her. The moments before the liquid was released stacked up inside of her mind. She was anticipating the result so greatly that she could already feel the muscles inside of her sex clamping down on her Master's pulsating rod. And as the meniscus reached the lip of the glass, she felt for a split second that she could actually enjoy what was to come. And then the wax met her skin.

Two hot streams landed on her body, one on the inside of each thigh. For some reason Aeriel found that her body reacted by bringing her thighs together rather than moving away from the incoming heat. Still, there was nowhere for her legs to go, and she simply pressed them into her Master's flanks. As the concluding bits of wax fell, they pooled in the crease between her legs and the sides of his abdomen. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth at the heat.

Aeriel's muscles tightened even more as she realized what she had done. His body contracted as well, and his pelvis jutted forward, forcing his cock even deeper into her snatch. For a few moments they both remained still, rapt with pleasure and pain all together.

With the wax already cooling, Aeriel began to ease her body back to a resting state. Her Master opened his eyes, and looked down at her. He brought the candles toward his face, and exhaled two quick breaths, extinguishing the flames. All the while he stared into her eyes, looking enraged. He casually but forcefully tossed the spent candles aside, and Aeriel felt herself flinch.

In the blink of an eye he descended on her, simply falling forward and trapping her body under his weight. Her Master forced his arms under her shoulders, crushing her chest in an awkward hug of some kind. His head was beside hers, and she could feel the heat of his breath on her neck.

She didn't know what was happening. He was still pressed deeply into her, and she could feel his heart race, both where their chests were crushed together and through her aching, sensitive vagina. He wasn't moving, and Aeriel tried to remain as still as she could until given some indication of what she should do.

His head lifted a little as he worked to slowly reposition himself. He reached down and looped his arms under Aeriel's legs, bringing her knees toward her chest and rolling her hips to give him better access to her cunt. She bit her lip as this new pose eased his cock a little further inside. Once he had stopped moving she attempted to relax a little, but his breath now fell on her ear. The heat of it and the closeness of his lips tantalized her senses. It felt to her as if her spirit were being tickled in a most sensual way, and her body reacted. Her pulse gained speed, and she could feel the muscles in her pussy tensing ever so slightly.

Perhaps in response, perhaps oblivious, her Master tugged his hips backward, retreating from her sex, and clenched his ass to press in once again. His breathing remained mostly steady against her ear and neck as he built up to an even pace. Aeriel's body rocked as his weight would settle onto her, and as he lifted off once more she could feel his weight press down from his palms into the mattress.

Though they had been intimate -- if it could be called that -- many times in the past, never before had Aeriel actually felt this close to her Master, her husband. She consciously began to press back into his thrusts, unsure of whether he would even feel it given her restricted situation. Still, to her, their bodies moved as one, bringing them both pleasure in unison.

Rapt with unusual heights of emotional bliss, she couldn't help but release a small gasp of pleasure, risking the wrath of her Master if this was not his desire, but on some level hoping to test the true nature of his whims with her defiance. There was no reaction; he simply continued his steady rhythm, panting into her ear now. Aeriel closed her eyes, focusing on the feeling of his cock moving inside of her, and swelled with enjoyment. She relaxed every muscle in her body, and moaned low and long, the sound eventually becoming a word. "Oooooh... yessss."

Her Master stopped suddenly, his breath moving away from Aeriel's neck and her legs released to fall back to the mattress. Though the change was immediate, her mind was slowed by ecstasy and she did not at first react. When the absence continued, she was forced to open her glassy eyes and look upward.

He looked down upon her with an expression somewhat akin to revulsion. Aeriel's hopes began to wash away as she realized immediately that the closeness she felt had been apparently one-sided. There was only a moment for revelation before her punishment came. One side of her face stung as her Master's open palm collided with her cheek, and then the other side as the back of his hand and knuckles returned for a second reminder. She could feel her face flushing with heat and her eyes welling with tears already. There would be no lasting injury, there never was, but his message was always received loud and clear.

12