Images

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was incredulous. To suddenly remember...to bring back long suppressed images from my childhood...and suddenly being treated like a child again.....

"Yes," I whispered. "I've been bad today."

"Come here, Gretchen...lie across my lap. You've been bad and need to be punished."

And just like when I was eighteen years old, I lay across her lap, feeling the familiarity of gentle hands stroking the back of my thighs...pulling up my skirt and...and...and...whack, the stinging slap of the open hand against my ass.

"I won't be bad again, Miss Margo," I said through trembling lips. "I won't be....."

Whack. Another open handed slap. Again and again till tears welled in my eyes, dripping from my cheeks to the floor. And when she finally stopped, I lay across her lap in anticipation....

"I'm sorry I had to spank you, Gretchen. But, you were bad today. I've made your pretty little ass so red..."

She caressed me, a soothing, soft touch. Fingers slipping up and down the outline of my crack...slowly easing in deeper...deeper...

"You have a superb ass, Gretchen. So round and firm...and just damp enough for my fingers to slip into your hairless pussy...feel that dear...feel my fingers fucking you? Such a nice ass for a nasty little girl."

Fingers slipping between my thighs, cupping my mound...

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned when her finger slipped easily into my slit. I widened my legs....

She flicked my clit. "Oh god....mmmmm...please," I said in a little girl voice...."fuck me for being bad, Miss Margo. Fuck me...please."

My orgasm was so explosive I almost fell from her lap. She held me around my waist as I humped her fingers like the nasty little girl I had become. The pleasure was exquisite...almost painful.

"Get on you knees," Margo ordered.

I slipped from her lap, kneeling before her submissively. She slowly, deliberately spread her nylon clad legs...her tight white silk panties clearly in view.

"You want to be a good girl and lick my cunt, don't you Gretchen. You want to be good to me by doing a bad thing for me don't you."

"Yesss, Miss Margo."

And for the first time in my life, I pushed my face between a woman's thighs...her womanly aroma heightened my desire to satisfy her...to be bad...to have a secret from my mom...

As inept as I was, I managed to lick her into a frenzy...to give her an orgasm...to cause her to softly mew like a baby. I went beyond her expectations...licking her clean to a second cumming....

"You were a delight," she said as she arose to straighten her clothes. "I should pay you. Most of my clients are so unappealing...you were the best sex I've had in some time."

I was still in a state of lust. Her transition from my mistress...my disciplinarian, to being my new friend, shocked me.

"We'll have to get together again sometime," she said. "I thoroughly enjoyed this evening. You did too, didn't you?"

"Uh...yes, I guess I did. Some things are more clear to me now. And you actually turned out to be a very nice woman."

She grabbed a handful of my hair, jerking my head backwards. "You remember who's in charge, Gretchen. We are not friends. Do we understand each other?"

"Yessss," I said excitedly. And I was glad she drew a line in the sand...a friend wouldn't care if I was bad.....
------------------------


The following weekend I found myself sitting in a taxi in front of Carol's house. The urge to return here was so compelling...back to the house with the studio of shame.

I knew I shouldn't get out of the cab...chalk it up to a long expensive ride and have him return me to my mother's home where I lived...to the safety and security she provided for me.

The cab was gone. The driver paid, he swiftly drove away...leaving me standing where I didn't belong.

I rang the doorbell, wishing I were somewhere else. I heard a noise inside...oh god, she was home...

"Gretchen," her familiar voice cut through me like glass. "What are you doing here girl? Well, it doesn't matter...come in...come in. You look great, girl."

"I just thought I'd stop in to see how you were doing," I stuttered. "What's it been...five or six months? I see my old house next door is looking good. Glad to see the new owners taking care of it."

"Yep, new neighbors," she said. "Well, not so new any more. They moved in right after you left. And you...you moved out of here without even bothering to say good-by."

"I know...I'm sorry. It's just that...well things were happening that I didn't understand. I was scared and hurt."

I watched her as she poured the wine. Her body was just as I remembered. An hour glass figure...

"I thought you were mad at me or something," she said. "Well, it certainly is nice to see you again. I see you still like your wine. Would you like some more?"

"Sure, why not. So, what are you doing today. Do you have a picture session going on?"

"No, no pictures today," she said. "Today is panty day."

"Panty day?" I don't understand..."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "You moved away before I had a chance to get you involved in my panty business. Too bad...it's real money making venture."

"What...what kind of bus...."

"I sell soiled panties through my website. You know...well, I guess maybe you don't know. Men, mostly men, order dirty panties from me."

"How disgusting," I said.

"It helps pay the bills, girl," she said. "It's very lucrative. So, where are you living now? Did you buy another house or did you move into the city?"

"I'm living with my mother, temporarily," I murmured. "I haven't made up my mind yet...I may buy another house...I don't know."

"You're welcomed to move in here if you get tired of living with your mom," she snickered. "I have plenty of room. You could maybe buy our groceries for your rent..."

"I had a reason for coming here today," I said hesitantly. "Do you remember the last time I was here...what happened...you know...downstairs? Remember, when you did those things to me?"

"Sure I remember. What about it? You're not going to bring up that rape thing again are you? You know as well as I...."

"No, nothing like that, I interrupted. "At the time I...well, didn't understand why I responded the way I did. I'm sorry I made those accusations to you the next day. As it turns out, there may have been a reason for my reaction...my orgasm with you...or at least I think there was a reason."

"Really? You're sure it wasn't because you were just a horny slut? Don't tell me...you've come up with some kind of childhood bullshit...my mother made me do it crap. Listen, girl...I could probably get nine out of ten girls to cum in their panties given the right setting and circumstances. Believe me, I've done it, so don't read to much into some crack pot theory...."

Maybe I"m wrong, I thought to myself. Maybe she's right...maybe I've always been a slut and my Junior High teacher recognized it. I was confusing myself even more.

"So, you didn't come to see me as a friend, I take it," she said sarcastically. "You're trying to analyze some bullshit that happened to you five months ago...to rationalize your actions. Well, you listen to me, girl. I think your a closet slut...you liked it then, and you'd like it now. You know, you piss me off...I ought to...."

"You should what?" I asked. "Do it to me again? That's what you were going to say wasn't it? Once a slut, always a slut...that's what you think of me isn't it?"

I didn't mean to lash out at her like that. My intentions were good to find out....

Her hand snapped out, fingers tangling in my curly hair. Jerking me up by the head of my hair, she literally drug me towards the steps...the steps to her downstairs studio.

She wasn't gentle...I walked hurriedly behind her, trying to ease the pressure and pain from my head.

"Please, Carol," I pleaded. "I didn't mean anything by what I said. I'm sorry...please, let me go. I'll get out of your life forever."

Still dragging me by my hair, she marched me to the center of the downstairs room, directly under the dreaded rope hanging from the ceiling.

"Pease," I begged of her..."don't do anything to me. Not again. I can't go through this...pleaseeeee."

In an instant I was hanging from the rope, my arms stretched high above my head, my entire body vulnerable to anything she wanted to do to me.

"Listen, Carol," I tried to reason with her, "This time you are acting against me will. If you're angry, stop and think a minute. Don't do something you'll be sorry for. It may have been my fault the first time...not this time..."

She ignored me! I was becoming scared...really scared. I didn't want to be hurt any more...

She disappeared into the dressing room for a moment...reappearing with the riding crop in her hand.

"Oh no, Carol...Please don't...don't whip me. I can't take it...pleaseeeee..."

She ripped the skirt from my body. "Whap"...the crop lashed across my ass. The pain was excruciating.

"OH GOD...PLEASEEEE...NO MORE..." "Whap...whack..."

"EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII," a piercing scream emitted from me. "PLEASEEE...NO MORE....I CAN'T TAKE IT..."

I was sobbing uncontrollably. And just when I thought I couldn't take the pain any more, she stopped. I could feel her standing behind me...close, her hand running up between my legs, her other hand massaging my burning buttocks. Even her touch was painful...

"You have such a fine ass," she murmured, her breath on my neck. "Such a fine ass. We could have made a lot of money together, you and I. Do you mind me touching your ass, Gretchen? Would you mind if I kissed it...licked it?"

Bending down behind me, she applied her lips to the welts left by the whip. Her lips were so gentle. Suddenly her tongue veered sharply, tracing up and down my crack...so soothing....

And, for the first time, I felt a warm, wet protuberance penetrating between my cheeks...licking me so nastily...flickering around my butt hole...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I swooned from the pleasurable warmth spreading throughout my body.

Continuing to tongue my asshole, her hand slipped between my legs, cupping my mound. One finger...two...slipping into my cunt. I longed for it....

I hung there, bathed in pleasure as she tongued me from behind, fingering my cunt to the edge of orgasm. Suddenly she withdrew her tongue...and her fingers!

"Please," I begged...please Carol...fuck me. Oh god, don't leave me like this...I've been such a bad girl...I'm begging you...fuck me...I'm such a little slut..."

She walked over to her cameras and begin photographing me. I hung there in shame...my hips twitching for relief...spreading my legs lewdly, trying to entice her to finish me off.

"So, you've been a bad girl," she said mockingly. "Tell the camera how bad you've been. Tell the camera how bad you want me to lick your cunt. Say it bitch...say it..."

"Please," I pleaded. Please fuck me. I've been so bad...thinking about girls I want to be with...to do things with...nasty things."

"What girls," she asked, the recorder whirring away.

"Uh...uh, the waitress where I eat lunch...my co-worker Mindy...uh...Jennifer...Jenny, the girl who lives next door to my mother..."

"You are a wicked slut aren't you," she said as she continued her picture taking. Leaving the video camera recording, she knelt before me, burying her face between my thighs.. I swooned from her invading tongue.

I fucked her face shamelessly, chasing the elusive orgasm...the one that would drain me of all pride and restraint. The one orgasm that would certify me as a bad girl forever...to always and evermore submit for my pleasure...the pleasure my mother said should never exist.

I screamed out in ecstacy...the orgasm that would forever define me did exist. I filled Carol's sucking mouth, my body shuddering from the aftermath of my exploding cunt.

Carol wiped her lips on my blouse, turned and went upstairs, She left me hanging there. I didn't mind....

=========================

I don't know how long I was there. Eventually she returned, releasing my wrist. My legs were asleep...numb. I fell into a heap on the floor. Once again, she left me there.

Sometime later, I managed to stand. Making my way upstairs, I was no longer bewildered by my actions. It appeared Carol was right...I was a slut.

Carol was lying on the sofa in the living room. Through the dim lit room, I could make out her fabulous body, stretched out on the couch. Dressed only in her panties, she spread her legs lewdly and motioned for me to come to her.

"Come here honey," she cooed. I need for you to do something for me."

I approached her slowly...kneeling by the sofa, laying my head between her legs. Her pussy was ripe...ripe for eating....

"You can't tell my mommy," I said in my little girl voice. "You can't tell her how nasty I've been. You won't tell her, will you?"

"I'm your new mommy," she said as she spread her creamy thighs. "Can you be nasty for mommy?"

I heard the whir of a camera...a camera mounted on her living room wall. I turned from her pussy, just for a second, staring directly into the lens. The shame I felt was like a warm blanket. It was woven by my mother, and a favorite teacher, a long time ago.

It was now clear to me...perversion was the one true pleasure. Image was everything, my mother would say. She should see me now....

*

author little miss blair © copyright 2006