Imaginary Friends 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go to the bar and pour myself a neat scotch. I want to give her enough time. But not too much time. When I enter she is sitting as I told her, supporting the enema with her finger tips. How do you feel? Embarrassed, excited. I reach out and gently push the plunger on the enema. She groans softly. Open up, open and let the fluid in. Relax and let in all the way in. Yes. Only a bit more and there. Now. Clench yourself closed while I remove the enema. Her groan is more like a moan. Two minutes. Don't let go; hold it. I rub her ass and run a thumb along the lips of her pussy. She moans again. Okay, one minute to go. Get on the toilet but don't let go until I tell you to. And don't shut the door. She scrambles out of the room. At exactly two minutes, I tell her to let it out. There is a explosion a of water and gas from the bathroom. Then I hear the toilet paper roll being moved. Soon she appears in the door way, naked and blushing.

I am still fully dressed and we have to wait 20 minutes or so for the second enema. I tell her to undress me. She kneels at my feet and begins with my shoes. Then my socks. She rises to her knees and unbuckles my trousers. These fall down easily. My cock strains against the material of my shorts, but she does not touch me. She runs the tips of her breasts against me as she stands to unbutton my shirt. When she slips it off my shoulders, she sucks and licks at my nipples. Finally she pulls out the waist band of my shorts and my cock pops out rigid and straining.

______________________________________________________________________________

There is feeling back in my cock now. I can feel the pressure of my fingers. So, I slip off my panties and lightly touch my cock and balls. Just gently brushing my finger tips, up and down. The tingling has returned to the most sensitive spots: the tip, at the base, and my balls. My cock begins to harden again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Kneel and put me in your mouth. She drops and opens her mouth. The scent of her excitement rises up to me as she takes my cock by the base and puts the tip into her mouth. First she sucks and then runs her tongue around the tip. And then sucks again with the tip of her tongue tapping at the flap of skin just below the tip. Thrills of pleasure run through me. The rest of the world disappears from my mind and my sole focus is in the sensation of her tongue and lips. I growl as she slides her mouth down my shaft, burying more and more of me in her mouth. My balls tighten as the pleasure from her warm and wet mouth cascades down my cock. Just as I begin to think that I might have to stop her, she pulls back and lets my shaft drop out of her mouth. She then licks me with just the tip of her tongue.

Time for the second one. Give this one to yourself. She clambers up onto the bed, kneels and puts her head down on the mattress. Hr ass sticks up in the air, exposing her pussy and asshole. She reaches back and pushes the enema into herself while I watch. She slowly pushes the plunger down. Do you like it? She smiles. My cock twitches in the air. At two minutes, I let her go. While I hear the second enema splashing out of her, I fill the first one with KY jelly. When she returns, she doesn't look embarrassed. She clambers back up on the bed, kneeling with her head on the mattress and her ass in the air. Spread your legs. Her pussy is perfectly framed by the back of her legs. I reach out and run a single finger tip along her labia. She squirms and they drop open, revealing the pink convolutions narrowing down to the entry into her vagina.

I place the tip of my cock at the center and push. I watch as it slides into her. She moans as I slowly push in all the way. I slowly start to move in and out. Once a slow and gentle rhythm gets established, I take the enema with KY in it. Her asshole is right in front of me as she moves her hips in time to my thrusts into her pussy. I place the tip against her and she gasps a little bit. Then I slide it slowly in. The plunger slowly injects the jelly into her ass. Both of us stop moving while I press the plunger. There is a little jelly left when I remove the enema, so I squirt it on to my fingers. We've started moving again but not much, just sort of gently rocking as I insert my index finger into her ass. I can feel my cock in her pussy. Then I put my thumb in, slowly relaxing her. She starts to press back against me, but I cannot tell if she is pressing back for my cock or my thumb.

One last time. Are you ready? I withdraw my cock from her pussy and lay it across her asshole itself. Pushing down with my hand and in with my hips and the tip of my cock pops in. She groans. Is it good? Yeesssss. Push back against me and take all of it into you. She slowly impales herself on my cock: a little in and less out; a bit more in and then less out. Slowly her ass relaxes and takes me into her. When I am about half way in, she starts to cum. Screaming, shaking orgasms, one after another. She stops orgasming only once I am fully inside her and her as cheeks press against my abdomen. I can now move in and out fully and so I start moving towards an orgasm myself. She reaches up between her legs and strokes my balls as they hang down. That starts my own orgasm as the spasms of pleasure move out of my balls, gather at the base of my cock, and then leap to the tip. Once the pleasure is there, the orgasm slips into spurting mode. With great pleasure at each surge, the cum flows up an out of my cock. She is pulsing too, pushing me deeper into her. Neither of us moves even after the spasms and screams have stopped. Eventually, I pull out of her and we fall over together.

Our breathing slows. She pulls the covers up over us. It is dark and warm next to her. Tomorrow, I want something special from you. She doesn't respond. I want you to control me the way I have controlled you. This is what I want. Seriously. I want to prove my love for you the way you showed me your commitment today. Let me be for you what you were for me today. If that's what you want. It is. Go to sleep then.

12