Imagination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, that felt good...do it some more," he said, as he continued to stroke himself.

"Mmmmm....glad you liked it. I have no intention of stopping." She leaned down, licking her lips, smiling wickedly at him, green eyes snapping. Hands still under his ass, she placed her whole mouth over the right ball. Shoving her tongue into the center, she again sucked gently, bringing the ball into her mouth. It was already firm and full and she nibbled gently at it. He squirmed again, moaning, "Oh, goooooooooood, that feels good. Don't stop! Suck my balls, don't stop sucking my balls!"

She went from one ball to the other now, taking turns sucking and licking them, popping them in and out of her mouth like ping pong balls, in and out, in and out. She could feel her wetness as it dripped out of her, onto the bed sheets.

"I want to eat you. Bring me some of that up here." he said.

She flipped around, arranging her pussy over his face as she hovered over his cock with her mouth. There was nothing like a little 69 to make her horny as hell. She dragged her breasts along his belly, hair hanging down over his cock, as she felt his tongue begin to dance on her clit. He began sucking her juices out of her, slurping at them like a lollipop. She lowered her head to his cock, lifting it into her mouth. She shoved the whole thing into her mouth all at once, sucking down the shaft firmly. He murmured, "Oh, Baby, suck me....suck me some more," as he licked greedily at her dripping wet pussy. She moaned as his tongue danced along her treasures, feeling herself drip into his mouth. She continued to suck on his cock, feeling the pre-cum ooze into her mouth, but now more than just a trickle. She held firmly to him, pulling and tugging at the skin of his shaft, from the base up. Licking around and around the head. It was getting more and more difficult to concentrate on what she was doing to him, for what he was doing to her was all-consuming. She focused on her pussy, moaning and groaning loudly now. "Oh yessssss, baby, lick me, lick me, baby.....oh goooooood, you feel so good."

He lifted his cock to her mouth, demanding that she stay with it. She brought her mouth down to him, biting his shaft lightly, holding onto him in her mouth, as she continued to moan. She could feel the heat rushing to her pussy, making her feel a golden warmth between her legs, as it spread throughout her belly. With his cock in her mouth, she said, "Oh my god, don't stop!" Then pulled on his cock with her mouth. He was rocking his pelvis, helping her out, now. In and out of her mouth he pushed himself, trying not to get overzealous and gag her. She was sucking at him hard now, holding his beloved cock in her hands and squeezing up and down the shaft. He knew he was going to come in her mouth. He hoped she was ready, because he was about to erupt any minute. Her ass squirmed over his face as she continued to moan his name. All at once, he slid his thumb into her ass.

Taken by surprise, she squealed and clamped down with her teeth on his cock, catching herself. The slight pressure of his thumb inside of her ass, along with his tongue flicking at her clit, licking the wetness from her pussy, created a gripping orgasm. She yelled his name, "Oh, yesssssssss, yes....oh god...oh god.....yessssss, don't stop...oh my god, I'm coming!" Saying this with a mouthful of cock, he felt himself erupt inside her mouth, squirting what felt were like gallons of come into her beautiful, erotic, warm mouth. He pushed his cock into the back of her throat as he closed his eyes and groaned loudly, spilling himself completely. She sucked and sucked until she got every last drop. Spent, she fell sideways next to him, her head lying next to his hips. Both were breathing heavily, covered in sweat now.

She opened her eyes. She was sitting in the office chair, the story in front of her on the screen, the vibrator still running. She looked around her room. She was alone. Sigh. She smiled to herself. "What an imagination I have when I get this vibrator going." She knew that if he ever were to really come to her, it would go just like that. She set her vibrator aside and headed for the shower.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Captured in the Woods A young woman is stolen by a Faey lord for his pleasure.in NonHuman
An Old Guy Gets Lucky, Twice! A camping trip and a lot of rain, turn into fun!in Mature
Lesbian Couple Seeks Sperm Donor Couple seduces younger neighbor for breeding threesome.in Group Sex
Every man’s wet dream Do you want to fuck?in Romance
James' Story The story of how James finally found true love.in Mature
More Stories