Imagine

Story Info
Sensual fulfilment.
695 words
4
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm spring day in Key West, no humidity, bright blue sky, a soft breeze caressing the fine hairs around your nipples, and we are sunning on deck chairs. We are on a slate overhang that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico, by a gleaming white stucco wall, the sun is warming the very heart of you, and you look at me and think, I want to feel you.

You recall the night before when I kissed your lips, when you felt my tongue entwine with yours, while my throbbing cock was deep inside of you and you squeezed against the shaft.

You think of my hot breath on you, and how it would juxtapose the soft breeze on your nipples.

You stand up, beautiful in the sunlight; hundreds of tiny crystal like beads of water on you tanned skin from a warm water mister. Straddling my chair you sit on my waist, lean over, and whisper in my ear, I want to take you, every part of you and feel your thrust, hear you moan and enjoy the moment.

You place my nipple in your mouth, I moan and arch my back, the feeling sends a shiver and a thrill through my entire being, you whisper again into my ear, your taste, I long for that, fantasize about it.

You move up to my chest, your legs enfold beneath my shoulders and while you lower you pussy on my face you tell me, I want those bold beautiful broad shoulders to wrap around. I thirst for you're cum in my mouth, I long for the feel and texture of your clit between my lips. Oh, how I love your soft moans as your climax builds to those incredible orgasms you have.

After you cum several times, you move back to your lounge chair, with a very hungry voice and passion in your eyes, you rub your clit and say, I want to have your tongue massage me, envelope me. I take sip of a cold drink, and wrap my mouth around you nipples. As the cold fluid hits the warmth of your nipple, you scream softly and bite my ear. I take another sip and do the same with your clit. Your cum explodes into my mouth, and as you pull my face into you and as you arch your back, I thrust my tongue in and out of your pussy, and back up to your clit.

As you release me from the loving embrace of your thighs you push me back until I am on the cool slate and you say; NOW I so want to taste you, swallow you, and watch you explode inside me.... You are the most incredible lover, a lover not even my wildest fantasy could equal, as you run your tongue around the head of my cock and suck the pre-cum from inside. Wow, you are so amazing! You look up into my eyes and with lust in you voice tell me "I want to swallow every ounce of your cum."

I rise up and wrap my arms around you and roll us over, I want to be inside you, feel you squeeze against the shaft of my cock, hit every G spot you have. As I almost lose my mind feeling the head of my cock entering the soft warmth within you, you pull me to you in a tight embrace and softly say, I am here to spread for you, and take you. The sun feels so warm on my back, and as we move in rhythm the breeze caressing us drives us both into explosive orgasm.

We fall asleep in each other's arms and after an hour of bliss we make our way to the shower on the white stucco wall. I want to kneel in the shower, and watch you as I take your throbbing clit into my mouth, lick you and feel you tense up .

As we begin another evening of love and wine your beautiful eyes look at me and as you kiss me deeply, passionately, and you assure me, I am the lover, you have been missing in your world....