Imagine

Story Info
They've both got the same idea.
1.4k words
4.36
16.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarnishe
Tarnishe
3 Followers

"Okay," Jim smiled in to her face, the word dripping with enthusiasm.

"Okay," She emulated his enthusiasm, "well, it was good to see you again!" No matter what the situation Kris was always exceptionally cheery. She excused her self and he watched her go. He couldn't believe his luck to run into her, even for a few minutes. He went about his business with thoughts of her buzzing in his mind all day.

Finally, Jim's favorite part of the day was upon him, he was home and everything he had to do was done. He changed, got in to bed and turned on the television.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kris was curled up in her bed at home comfortably and going over the day in her head. Thinking it over she thought about how in the second half of her day she was much happier. She had seen Jim. She took a deep breath and shone a big smile to her pillow. She'd almost forgotten what he looked like before today; it had been much too long. She felt she was getting a bit aroused thinking about him. Her smile turned into an impish grin.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Jim noticed that he didn't even know what he was watching; his mind was elsewhere. He'd been thinking about Kris. He remembered the way she looked, the way she moved when she walked. Was she ever sexy, he thought to himself. The image was very vivid in his mind and he began to notice that he had a significant erection. He let his mind slip in to a fantasy; he imagined wrapping his arms around her, kissing her. His kisses moved lower passed her jaw, her neck, pictured her breasts. Jim's thoughts shifted to her nipples. He played with them, using his fingers, his lips, his tongue.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kris's nightclothes were in a heap on the floor next to her bed. Her fingers were at her nipples. She rubbed them feeling them harden and then she started to pinch them. She drew a quick breath in every time she pinched her nipples and quietly moaned when she switched back to rubbing them. She imagined Jim's lips on her nipples, sucking on them, his tongue licking and his teeth nibbling. While this did feel good there were more urgent matters. Her hands slid downwards over her stomach, passed her navel and one rested on her thigh while the other fell between them. The tips of her fingers moved along her lips, mimicking the actions of what she imagined Jim's tongue to be doing. He licked up and down her lips and then pressed lightly with his tongue so he could lick between them. At the end of one of his strokes he brushed across her clit, she gasped and her hips jolted involuntarily. Every one of his upward strokes that followed would end this way.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Jim was really into his fantasy by now. He was imagining going down on Kris, licking along her lips and just barely grazing her clit whenever his tongue got near it. He kissed her, and then continued with his tongue. He focused now on her clit and changed his technique constantly the way some car alarms change their tone. With a little breathless communication they settled on the way she liked it best. He would slowly lick her clit starting at the back of the top of his tongue, when he neared the tip he would use it to flick and then repeat with the smoother underside of his tongue. Kris's breathing was heavy, deep and labored not to mention quite loud. Her hips were rising and falling rhythmically and pressing her flesh against Jim's lips and teeth while his tongue worked over the nub. Her voice joined in with her breath of it's own accord. Every exhalation turned into a softly pronounced "haaaaw" as she climbed higher. Jim closed his lips around her clit now alternating between sucking and his previous licking. A voluntary moan escaped her lips now, a jerky sound that almost could have been mistaken for a laugh if heard out of context.

"Oooohhh, Jim." They both knew how close she was getting, "You're making meee-e…" As she said that she crested the hill of orgasm and, free from gravity, she flew down the other side. With the momentum from flying down the hill and the assistance of Jim who was still licking gently, she soared over many waves.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kris lay there on her bed with her eyes closed, breathing slowly. She mused about her orgasm; it always feels so much better when she comes thinking about Jim. Plus, she had just gotten off so intensely and she still wasn't satiated. She could feel she was very heated and very moistened as the palm of her hand was still resting on her mons. She smiled and curled her fingers in to resume her fantasy.

Jim had his head resting on her thigh and was looking into her face. She smiled at him and mouthed "thank you". He lifted himself up with his arms and crawled up next to her to kiss her. As they kissed, tongues dancing, his arms around her, hands caressing her back, she reached down and wrapped a hand around his cock. He sighed as she started to stroke him. Her lips pulled gently away from their kiss and trailed downward across his chin. She put her free hand on his chest and rolled him on to his back. As she lowered herself she stopped to briefly play with his nipples and then continued moving lower, placing kisses somewhat randomly on his chest and stomach. She found her self at her destination; she was holding his penis right in front of her face. Kris spotted a small drop of liquid on the tip and she used the tip of her tongue to lick it up. When she tasted it she salivated and moisture collected in her mouth as well as in her slit. She made a prolonged M sound and expressed her enjoyment of the taste. She flashed Jim a wink and went back to pleasuring him. She put her lips around the head of his cock and sucked a little, then she moved her head back and slid her lips across until they met right on the tip. She kissed him there and then took the head into her mouth again and repeated. After that she started to bathe the entire member with her tongue, licking it everywhere. Once it was sufficiently licked for her liking she encircled the head with her lips again. Moving her tongue around the head aimlessly she lowered her head and as more of his cock went into her mouth her tongue moved around all of its new territory. She continued this way moving up and down slowly, she moved a hand down to finger herself. Jim was letting out low, throaty moans with his breathing now and reached down to run his hands through Kris's hair, she loved the way that felt.

Kris pulled her mouth off his cock and looked at him. "I need you." She told him and crawled up on top of him. She sat on the bottom of his stomach, grabbed his shoulders, and rolled him onto her. He had been expecting to be on the bottom but he didn't object. She took his cock in her hand and guided him to her and he pressed forward, inside. She moaned at the sensation and he breathed hard with a wide-open mouth. Kris put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate kiss. She moved her hips opposite of his, pushing up as he pushed down wanting him deeper inside her. Jim put his hand between them and rubbed her clit with intensity.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Jim broke out of the fantasy when his hot come emptied into his hand. He gasped at the wet sensation. He hadn't expected it even though he knew he had ejaculated, his imagination had convinced him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kris's eyes opened suddenly as she called out and her pussy grabbed at her fingers that were buried deep inside. Her other hand loosened its grip on the sheets as she realized what had happened. She spoke out loud to herself.

"That was one of the most fabulous orgasms I've ever had." She commented, "and the most fabulous fantasy I've ever conceived?" She wondered. Kris shrugged, rolled over and slept restfully for the remainder of the night.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The next morning Jim awoke a very happy guy. He smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hey, Kris?" He greeted cheerily

"Hi, Jim!" Her usual enthusiasm was appended to by something he couldn't quite place.

"It was great seeing you yesterday, I wondered if you'd like to have lunch today." Came his offer

"I was thinking the exact same thing."

Tarnishe
Tarnishe
3 Followers