Imagine Having Sex with any Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
How to have hot sex with any woman, friend or relative.
4k words
3.92
30.3k
30
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My technique explained on how to have hot sex with any woman.

Continued from Chapter 1:

Now remove all of your clothes. That's right all of them. Get naked. Don't worry. No one will see you naked, unless you want them to see you naked but that's a whole different story, 'How to Allow Women to See You Naked without them Calling the Police?'

I realized this is not a stretch for some men who cheat on their wives every Saturday night but pretend you're not married. That's right. Remove your wedding ring and put it in your pocket. There, but for the tan mark on your finger, no one will know you're married.

Now pretend you don't have a girlfriend, a mistress, and/or a significant other. Pretend you don't have any children spending your money, demanding your attention, and sucking the life from you. Pretend you have the quiet atmosphere that you need to concentrate, focus, breathe, and relax so that you can continue thinking of that one, particular, special woman that you so desperately want to see naked and have sex with her. Pretend that you're finally free from all encumbrances and from all demands on your time and money from all others, imagined or real.

"Relax. Relax. Just relax and breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Don't forget to breathe. Slow and measured breathing is very important to your concentration and to you focusing all of your energy on your special someone."

Now, for once, imagine your life is all about you, just you. Imagine that there's no one for you to worry about other than yourself. Imagine that you're single, available, on the prowl, and ready to get sucked and fucked by your dream women.

Even more than just imagining your dream woman, imagine that you're better looking than you are. Imagine you have a better body than you have. Imagine that women are instantly drawn to you. Imagine that women throw themselves at you. Imagine that you're the God of women.

Now close your eyes. Keep your eyes closed. Now relax again. That's right, take a deep breath and let if out slowly.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's begin," said Jaxs.

Chapter 2:

Tell me and be honest. Don't be ashamed, shy, or embarrassed. If you could have sex with anyone, a celebrity, a movie star, a singer, a TV star, a CNN newscaster, a local reporter, a supermodel, a Playboy Playmate, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, or Oprah, who would it be?

If you could have sex with a friend, a neighbor, someone you don't know but saw at the mall, your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, or your sister-in-law, who would it be? C'mon, tell me. I won't tell anyone. I promise not to tell anyone. Trust me. Your secret is safe with me.

Whatever you tell me remains between us. Think of me as your confident and your special friend, someone that you can tell and confide in about anything. Think of me as you would your priest or your doctor. Whatever you tell me will be our special secret.

Maybe instead of having sex with any of the above women, you'd rather have sex someone else. Maybe you'd rather have sex with your hot stepdaughter, your sexy aunt, your whore of a cousin, your slutty niece, a close family friend, one of your wife's girlfriends, or your significant other's best friend. Maybe the woman of your dreams is your best friend's girlfriend or wife.

"Go for it. Do it. Just do it. I dare you to put the moves on your best friend's wife or girlfriend. I dare you to have her suck your cock. I dare you to fuck her in your wildest sexual dreams," said Jaxs. "It's not real. It's just your imagination. Only, as real as you want it to be, the more that you concentrate, focus, breathe, and relax the realer your sexual dreams will be."

Don't worry. I already told you. Your secret is safe with me. I promise not to tell anyone who the woman is that you sexually desire, lust over, and that sexually excites you. You don't even have to tell me her name. You don't even have to say her name for my brainwave technique to work. It's enough that you just think her name silently to yourself.

For now, pick one woman, just one woman, any woman at all. This is the really important part. For the time being, forget about picking identical twins or identical triplets. God, you're such a pig (lol). For my technique to work, you must pick only one woman, just one for now anyway.

Unless you're an advanced user of my brainwave technique, you cannot pick more than one woman at a time. Something that has taken me years to create, develop, master, and accomplished, I'm so advanced in my technique that I can pick multiple men and multiple women while focusing my brainwaves and harnessing my thoughts. Surrounded by my dream lovers, I can even have orgy sex with myself.

Now close your eyes and keep them close while imagining her and while repeating her name silently to yourself. As if you're chanting her name, say her name silently over and over again to yourself. This is the one woman you chose over all of the other women that you know. Correct? She is the one woman you want to see naked. She is the one woman that you want to do every sexual thing to her naked body. Right?

What's her name? Remember, you don't have to actually tell me her name or say her name aloud. Just thinking her name is enough for this love connection technique to work. Now concentrate on her name. Focus on her name. Relax and breathe deeply while thinking of her name and saying her name silently to yourself.

"Now let's mix it up, shall we?"

Think of her name in print. Think of her name in bold letters. Think of her name in cursive letters. Think of her name in colored letters, in lights, in neon, and/or in glitter. Whatever you do, you must concentrate on her name.

Her name, her name, what's in a name? Whether writing a poem, a story, naming a baby, or christening a ship, everything is in her name. Her name is really important. Her name is what she identifies with an answers to when being summoned and called. For my technique to work, your focused concentration is much more powerful if you know not only her first but also her last and middle name too. Nicknames, along with their explanation of why she received such a nickname, may be of help too. The more information that you know about her and can recall about her and her name, the clearer the image of her will be.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

What's her favorite color? Do you know? Think of what colors you've seen her wearing. If you don't know her favorite color, use your favorite color while thinking of her name in the colored letters that you picked.

What's her favorite number? Do you know? If you don't know her favorite number, use your favorite number while thinking of her name in flashing red letters.

What's her favorite animal? Do you know? If you don't know her favorite animal, use your favorite animal as her favorite animal until you learn what her favorite animal is.

Does she have a pet? Does she like cats, dogs, fish, or birds? Maybe she doesn't have a pet. Maybe she doesn't like fish, birds, or animals. Whatever you can find out and know about her, the better you can visualize her when concentrating and focusing on your dream woman.

Here's something really important to know. What's her astrological sign? You can tell a lot about a person by their astrological signs. What month and day was she born? What year?

What kind of car does she drive? You can tell a lot about someone by the kind of car that they drive. What color is her car? Did she name her car? If she did name her car, find out the name of her car. Is her car beloved or is it just back and forth transportation?

Does she like sports? Baseball, basketball, hockey, or football? If she does like sports, what's her favorite team? Who's her favorite player?

Does she like music? What type of music? What's her favorite song? Who's her favorite singer?

Does she enjoy watching TV or movies? What's her favorite television show? What's her favorite movie? Who's her favorite actor and actress? Every tidbit of information about her is important and will help you to make a more solid brainwave connection.

Now, count how many letters, consonants, vowels, and syllables are in her name. Imagine printing her name over and again in your mind. You don't actually have to write her name, it's better that you just imagine that you're writing her name. Now, imagine writing her name in cursive letters over and again. Imagine typing her name over and again until the only thought in your head is her name.

Her name, her name, what's in a name? Everything is in her name. She is her name. She's the essence of her name. Her name is who she is. To know her name is to love her.

Her name labels her but doesn't define her. I need you to do that. I need you to define her. I need you to tell me who she really is, what she's all about, and what she really means to you. The more you know about her, the better you'll be able to define her, tell me who she really is, and what she means to you. The more you know about her, the better you can imagine her.

"Let's delve even deeper, shall we? Let's go behind her façade."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now, this is important. Just as you did before, as an exercise in lust but not in futility, print her name over and again. Write her name in cursive letters over and again. Write her name in small letters as if you're whispering her name. Write her name in medium sized letters as if you're saying her name. Now write her name in big letters as if you're shouting her name.

As if you're Jack Nicholson playing Jack Torrence in the Shining and typing 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,' type her name on your keyboard over and again. Again, type her name again. Fill the entire page with her name. Now type her name backwards. As if you're a warlock summoning her or a wizard conjuring her up, continue typing her name until you can see her standing there before her.

When outside taking a walk, walking the dog, or driving your car, imagine her name flying by high in the sky on the tail end of a plane. Look up. It's not a bird, it's a plane with her name.

Go to the store and by a keychain with her name. Carry that keychain with you always. Keep it in your pocket. As if that keychain is a worry stone, gently and slowly rub it with your thumb while thinking of her name. As if that keychain is Aladdin's lamp, you'll summon her thoughts to you.

Imagine seeing her name on a billboard, on the top of a taxi, on the side of a bus, or down in the subway. Imagine seeing her and/or her name wherever and everywhere you go. After a while you will see her name wherever and everywhere you go.

Now that you've been thinking of her name over and again, can you see her in your mind's eye? If you're concentrating and focusing hard enough while breathing, you should be able to see her. What color hair does she have? Is she blonde, a brunette, or a redhead? Maybe she has black hair.

Does she have straight hair, curly hair, or permed hair? Does she have short hair, medium length hair, or long hair? Does she have average hair, lush hair, or thin hair? Being that this is your fantasy, especially if you don't have a clue about her hair, you can change her hair color, hairstyle, or hair type to whatever you prefer.

What about her eyes? Tell me about her eyes. Can you see her eyes in your mind's eye? What color eyes does she have? Are her eyes brown, hazel, blue, or green?

What type and shape eyes does she have, big, small, round, or oval. Does she wear glasses? Does she wear contacts? Maybe she's sightless. Again, being that this is your sexual fantasy, feel free to change her eye shape and color too.

Now, that we have her hair and eyes in mind, what about her face? I imagine she's pretty, wicked pretty, otherwise you would have chosen someone else. Right? I imagine she's sexy, wicked sexy, otherwise, you'd want to have sex with someone else. Right?

Now think about her face. Concentrate and focus on her face. Does she have freckles? Does she have dimples? Does she have a nice smile? I'm sure she has a beautiful face otherwise you'd be lusting over someone else.

Now think of her eyes, her nose, her mouth, and her chin. If you had to compare her to someone, who does she look like? Does she look like anyone famous? Does she look like someone we'd all know, a celebrity, a singer, or a movie star?

Don't tell me who it is she looks like. It's enough for you to think who you think she looks like without saying who she looks like. Even if she really doesn't look like that person, it's enough that you think she does.

Maybe she looks like a movie star, a singer, or a celebrity. Maybe she looks like one of your friends, relatives, or someone you knew a long time ago. Maybe she's totally unique, one in a million or one in a billion and she doesn't look like anyone you know but looks like someone you'd love to know better and without her clothes.

Maybe she looks like what you imagine an angel would look like but without the wings. Your personal angel. She's your angel but not angelic enough to be a virgin. Trust me, unless you're a Sicilian Mafia Don about to get married or a terrorist about to die for Allah to earn the right to be with one-thousand virgins, no one wants a virgin. Virgins are no fun. Ask any Nun. Then, again, most Nuns, much like Catholic priests, aren't virgins.

Now that we have her hair, her eyes, and her face, what about her body? Think about her body fully dressed or naked. Conjure up her beautiful, sexy, and shapely body dressed or undressed in your mind's eyes. Now, tell me the details.

Is she short or tall, obese, or thin? Does she have small, medium, large, or gigantic breasts? Is her ass flat, round, full, or does she have an ass like Kim Kardashian, Coco Austin, or Nicki Minaj? Does she have short legs, long legs, or somewhere in between? Does she have a flat, toned stomach or is she more curvaceously Rubenesque as the women that Peter Paul Rubens painted in his masterpieces?

Now that you have the image of her body in mind, what about her voice? A sexy, appealing voice is very important when seducing a woman. Does she have a pleasant voice, someone who you could listen talk all day? Or does she have an annoying voice like the woman that Shakespeare had in mind when he wrote Taming of the Shew.

Perhaps, her voice is high pitch and annoying in the way of a whining Jewish Princess saying the same thing over and again every day, "I want to go to Miami. I'm bored. I'm going shopping." Maybe she has the voice of someone you can't wait to stick your cock in her mouth to shut her the fuck up?

What is she like as a person? Is she nice and kind or mean and nasty? Is she innocent, shy, and modest or is she slutty, immoral, and immodest? A combination of the two makes for the best type of woman, shyly and innocently modest while being immorally and immodestly slutty at the same time. Whatever she looks like, sounds like, and/or acts like, do you wish she was your wife, your girlfriend, or your significant other, or is once having sex with her plenty enough for you?

Can you still see her in your mind's eye? Can you clearly see her or is she just a blur or a blank? If you can't see her, then you're not concentrating long enough and focusing hard enough. If you're having trouble seeing the woman of your dreams, go back and start over again. Clear your mind, relax, and breathe while concentrating and focusing.

"Relax. Relax. Relax. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Concentrate while focusing all of your brainwave activity on her, only her."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

The clearer you can see her the better chance you'll have of connecting with her to have sex with her. If you're concentrating hard enough and focusing long enough with her in mind, you will not only see her as if she is there with you in real life but also you will actually send your brainwaves to her. Only, you must believe in my technique for you to send her your brainwaves.

You must believe that your brain is hardwired and have a direct connection to her brain. As if your brain is wired to her brain via a wireless Wi-Fi router, you must believe that you can inject your thoughts in her mind. Through the cerebral connection that you have, you will project your thoughts to her thoughts. Cosmically connected just by thinking about her, concentrating about her, and focusing on her, we have no idea of how much untapped powers and abilities our brains have.

Now concentrate, focus, relax, and breathe while sending her your brainwaves. Trust me. This works. This technique really works. Don't worry about how far away she lives from you. Once you master my technique, with only a 3 second delay in her response, she could live on Mars and you'd still connect with her.

Much faster than the speed of sound, the physical manifestation of thoughts, better known as telepathy and telekinesis, brainwaves travel at the speed of light. Your thoughts travel 186,000 miles per second, fast enough to circumvent the Earth 7.5 times in one second. It's only a matter of time and it's only a matter of fine tuning before you're able to see a clearer image of her and before she will be thinking of you in the way that you're thinking of her.

Then, once you make this brainwave connection, once she knows you're in her head, and once she knows someone is there in her thoughts, it's magical what will happen next. With her receiving your brainwaves, whether she knows you or not, she will undoubtedly think of you. If she knows you, she may think of you specifically. If she doesn't know you and has never met you, she'll be left with a nagging feeling that someone is watching her and thinking of her from afar. Now depending on how you imagine her, is how she'll imagine you. With that in mind, perhaps you should keep your clothes on until later.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Thoughts and brainwaves are a direct, linear product of synaptic activity. Although conceived from many millions of events, one may treat thoughts as the product of biological cryptography with electric signals as raw data bits of data with external and internal stimuli as the encryption key. Such a variety of circumstance and individuality would explain why any attempt at measuring human thoughts outside of the mind would appear as pure random and static noise.

Depending on how you perceive your own psychic ability, the debate of what we can and cannot do with our minds changes from day to day. Even now, we have no idea what our brains are capable of doing. One needs only watch the Sci-Fi movie Lucy with Scarlett Johansson to imagine what our brains may be capable of doing one day with telepathy and telekinesis. What humans thought our brains were capable of one hundred years ago has changed with computers.

If one was to stick with the quantum theory of physics, then we can easily and most definitely go beyond that in our thoughts through our theories, imagination, and Sci-Fi. Being that so little is known about the human brain and how to harness the untapped and immeasurable power of the brain, unknown particles and ultra-low energies place us in uncharted territories. We've yet to fully measure the capabilities of the human brain, as yet. We have no idea what we can do once we can increase our brain power exponentially.

For the time being, suffice to say, by infiltrating her brainwaves with your brainwaves, the more you think of her, the more she will think of you. Depending on who it is you're thinking about, unless she has some similar psychic ability, she may not connect with you. If she's as dumb as a doorknob, when you come knocking, there may be one home. Yet, most people are born with this sixth sense and innate ability to cerebrally connect through their brainwaves. The more we use our sixth senses and innate abilities, the more defined they become. I imagine one day; we'll be able to levitate.

12