Imagine Having Sex with any Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead. Fuck her. After fucking her pussy, fuck her ass. Really fuck her. Pound her firm, round ass. Stick your big, hard, thick cock in her shapely ass while having your wicked, sexual way with her tits and nipples. While humping her ass, squeeze her tits really hard while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples."

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Tell me but, don't forget, you don't really have to say it. You only have to think it for me to hear you. Is she embarrassed that you stripped her down to her underwear or is she proud that you're seeing her in her bra and panties? If you can't see her standing there in front of you without her blouse and short skirt, then you're not concentrating and focusing hard enough.

Concentrate. Focus. Relax. Yet, don't forget to breathe. Do you see any moles, freckles, birthmarks, scars, and/or tattoos? For those who can see the woman of your dreams and your sexual desire, really see her, is she all that you imagined she'd be or is she even better without her clothes?

Being that you've been waiting for this moment, let's get to the good part, shall we? Touch her, feel her, and fondle her through her bra. Go ahead, feel her tits through her brassiere while kissing her. Fondle them, grope them, and squeeze them. Her nipples should be erect by now. Go ahead and finger her nipples through her bra. Turn them, twist them, pinch them, and pull them out more. Does she have big nipples or small nipples? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest score, where would you rate her bra clad tits? Where would you rate her bra clad nipples?

Now, move behind her and unhook her bra but don't remove it. Not yet. With her holding her bra cups in place with her hands, allow her bra to stay suspended on her shoulders. Isn't this sexier than just removing her brassiere and unceremoniously exposing her breasts to your impatient, horny eyes?

This way, with still holding her bra in place, you can still feel her tits and finger her nipples through her bra before going beneath her bra to feel her naked tits and finger her naked nipples. Isn't this fun? Isn't she all that you imagined her to be? She looks like she's enjoying you touching her, feeling her, fondling her, groping her breasts and fingering her nipples while kissing her.

She's too lovely to strip naked so quickly. Don't you agree? She's too hot to rush this sexual interaction. She deserves to be slowly peeled as if she was a ripe piece of delicious, juicy fruit. Being that it has taken you so long to finally have her here with you, take your time with her.

Someone who looks as beautiful and as sexy as she looks deserves to be undressed unhurriedly. Someone who is as beautiful and as sexy as she is deserves to be savored and enjoyed as if she's a fine, Cuban cigar or an expensive bottle of aged, French wine. Oh, my God, you're such a lucky man to have someone who looks like her in your sexual fantasy. She is one hot woman.

Take your time. After you've spent so much time breathing, relaxing, concentrating, and focusing, you don't want this to be over when you just started. Seriously, what's the rush? Now that you can imagine her enough to see her while having sex with her, go slow. Take your sweet time. Now aren't you glad that you're naked? Aren't you glad you're exposing your newly imagined, big, black, thick cock to her that's proudly protruding from your white body? A white man with a big, black cock is every woman's sexual fantasy.

"You're the man, Bob!"

Tell me, what did you imagine she'd do when she first saw your prick. Did she stare at your erect cock or did she look away? Was she sexually excited or was she embarrassed? Obviously, she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her.

Maybe she gave you a telling sign. If she touched her hair while staring at your cock, she wants you. She really wants you. She wants you as much as you sexually want her. If she licked her lips while staring at your cock, she wants your cock. She really wants your stiff prick inside of her mouth and/or pussy.

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Make this moment special. This is the first time seeing the woman of your dreams without her clothes. You don't want this to be a blur but a long, lasting memory. For sure, this is something you never want to forget. This is your sexual fantasy come true, not her sexual fantasy.

For all that you know, she may be reading or has read this story too. She may have already imagined undressing you or more likely, she may have already imagined undressing Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt, George Clooney. Who knows? Maybe she imagined undressing your Dad, your brother, your mother, or even your sister.

"Wow!"

It would be so hot if she was bi-sexual but wouldn't it be terrible if the woman of your dreams was a lesbian and preferred having sex with women? No matter. Maybe she'd allow you to watch her eating another woman's pussy. Besides, there are lots of fish in the sea. Just pick another woman, one who's not a lesbian this time.

Now go ahead, the moment you've been waiting for is here. Drumroll please. Remove her bra. Let her show you her tits. You like tits, don't you? Who doesn't? Everyone likes tits, especially big, firm tits with big nipples. Whether you're a leg man or an ass man, giving us all something to hang onto, everyone likes tits.

Well go ahead and remove her bra straps from her shoulders and her bra cups from her breasts. Slowly peel them off as if she's wearing bandages instead of a sexy brassiere. Moreover, even if she is lesbian, as long as she doesn't look like a butch Dyke, you still can have fun stripping her naked and as long as she'll allow you, you can still have some hot fun with her tits. Maybe she'll even take pity on you and masturbate you. Yet, if she's all lesbian, I seriously doubt if she'd even look at your exposed prick never mind touch your prick.

What do you think? Are her breasts natural or are they what a plastic surgeon thinks that a woman's breasts should look like and feel like? How big or small are they? Do you like her tits? Are they all that you imagined they'd be? Are her breasts shapely enough for you?

What do you think of her areolas? Do you like her areolas? What do you think of her nipples? Do you like her nipples? Were you surprised that her nipples were already erect? Either she's cold or sexually excited. Which do you think she is, cold or sexually excited? You're right. I think she's sexually excited too. She does have big nipples.

She seems to have the kind of nipples that make a popping sound like a champagne cork when being removing them from your lips in the way it sounds when being removed from the bottle. With her nipples so erect, either she's cold or you sexually excited her. Which do you think she is? Cold or sexually aroused? There's only one way to find out.

Before you feel, fondle, and suck her tits, stick your hand between the top of her thighs and cup her pussy through her panties. Go ahead. Don't be shy. With this your fantasy, she's certainly not going to yell rape. Even if she is lesbian, now that you summoned her and conjured her up, you may do whatever you'd like to do to her topless body.

Run a slow finger along her pussy slit and push down. Do you feel her clit? Push down on it more and gently rub it. Now that you know she's already wet for you, rub her clit harder. Rub her clit faster.

See? Just as I wrote she was and as you suspected she was, she's already wet, isn't she? Obviously, she's not the good girl you thought she was. Definitely, she's no virgin, that's for sure. Maybe she's even a whore, your whore. Wouldn't you love for her to be your whore?

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now before you remove her panties to find out if she's shaved, trimmed, or bushy and to see if she's a real blonde, have some more fun with her fun bags. Go ahead. Touch her tits. Feel her tits and fondle her tits. What do you think of her breasts? How do they feel?

For her to still be standing there without covering her naked breasts with her hands and forearms, and without cowering, she obviously wants you to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them. Don't be shy. With this your sexual fantasy, her tits are now your tits. You're the one who imagined her and conjured her up after all. Feel her tits. Fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. Now that her nipples are hard and erect, suck them. Bite her nipples while sucking her tits and while cupping her pussy through her panties.

She does have a great rack, doesn't she? With her toned flat stomach and long, shapely legs, she does have a beautiful body. You sure know how to pick your women. You've imagined a good one, that's for sure. Most women look better with their clothes on but this woman is hot, smoking hot whether fully dressed or naked. Speaking of which, she's still wearing her panties. You need to remove her panties. You need to strip her naked.

Well, other than to have sex with your dream woman, there's only one more thing left to do. That's right. You need to remove her panties. Take them off. Peel them down. You need to strip her naked.

You need to take a peek at her pussy and her ass. Spin her around and bend her over. Let her show you what she's got. She's been hiding this body away from your horny eyes long enough. It's time for you to see her pussy and naked ass. It's time for you to see this sexy bitch naked.

If she's anything, she's naughty instead of nice but a good naughty. She's bad. She's so very bad that she's good, if you know what I mean. Definitely, Santa would never cross her off of his naughty and not nice list. If it wasn't for Mrs. Claus having the loyalty of the tattletale elves telling her all that Santa did, Santa would be fucking this sexy bitch.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Obviously, judging by her vagina secretions, she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her. You lucky dog. What are you waiting for? Go for it, Dude, fuck her, really fuck. Pound her pussy until she cums.

Only before you do, she needs one of those warning signs around her neck, "Break glass when naked," because once you remove her panties, she's going to start a fire in your pants. You sure are a lucky man to be able to imagine someone who looks like her in her bra and panties, then topless, and soon naked. She's the type of woman who'd look good wearing anything, from a ball gown, to jeans and a sweatshirt, and from a sexy negligee to a flannel nightgown.

Now fuck her. Really fuck her. Pound her pussy until she screams her orgasm. Then, after you fuck her, gently push her to her knees and stick your big, hard prick in her mouth. Put a gentle hand behind her head and hump her mouth while fucking her face and reaching your hand to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples.

"Oh, my God! You shot a huge load of cum in her mouth and a second huge load all over her face, her hair, and her naked breasts. Way to go, Bob! Who's the man? Slap me five!"

### SamanthaJacquelineStephenson ###

Now that you know how to have hot sex with any woman you want and any time you want, now that you've mastered my technique, why not imagine more women? Instead of only having sex with your dream woman, why not imagine having hot sex with a multitude of woman? Go ahead, I dare you. I double dare you to imagined having hot sex with every woman you always wanted to have hot sex.

"All you need to do is to close your eyes and relax. Breathe deeply and breathe slowly. Control your breathing. Now concentrate and focus on the women you'd love to see standing before you. Concentrate and focus on the women you'd love to see in their panties and bras, topless, and/or naked. Concentrate and focus on all those women who you'd love to have hot sex."

Imagine having hot sex with your MILF of a mother and/or with your sexy sister? Imagine having hot sex with your bitch mother-in-law and/or your slut sister-in-law? Imagine having hot sex with your whore of an aunt and your putana of a cousin? Imagine having hot sex with your wife's, your girlfriend's, or significant other's best friend? Imagine having hot sex with that gorgeous woman who lives next door, the one who never says hello to you. Imagine having hot sex with your high school English teacher, Sister Mary Francis? Imagine having hot sex with that beautiful, sexy woman who solicits you and nearly sexually assaults you at the perfume counter in Macy's?

To be continued...

Please support me with your vote and comment.

12