Imagine It

Story Info
Sometimes losing is winning after all.
2.2k words
4.67
24.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine it... we've decided we're going to go out and play darts, have a few drinks or whatever. But before we leave, a few preparations are required. You smile; pulling my jeans down and taking me over your knee, you pull down my panties and paddle my ass until it's nicely reddened. Spreading my cheeks, you lubricate my asshole with your tongue, soaking it down before suddenly sliding a 5" butt plug home. I gasp as I feel my hole clench around the base of the plug, knowing that it's there to stay until you remove it. I begin to rise, but you yank me down again, spanking me even harder for moving without your express permission. You flip me over, spreading my legs and exposing my dripping pussy.

You slap my cunt several times, concentrating on my extremely sensitive clit. Spreading the lips wide open, you finger fuck me for a few minutes, just until you hear my breathing grow ragged and you know that I'm close to cumming. You slap my cunt again, hard. I'm so wet that your hand makes squishy sounds as you alternate between slapping and twisting my clit. You look at the time, and realize that it's getting late. You are not very gentle as you shove the vibrating egg deep inside my cunt. Just to test it, you move several feet away and turn on the remote control. My back arches as the egg begins to hum quietly inside me. You turn it off, and order me to pull my pants up and get my coat. I'm still wet and painfully unfulfilled, but I anticipate the end of the evening with minimal patience.

At the bar, we find a table near the dartboard and order our drinks. Instead of our usual friendly game, however, you've decided that tonight will be different. For each 10 points that I win or lose by, I will be either rewarded or punished accordingly. Now I'm even more confused, as I can't decide whether it's better to win or lose. As luck would have it, though, you've already managed to stack the odds in your favor. Our first game of 501 looks like it's in my favor, until I get up to throw at my out. Without any warning whatsoever, the egg in my pussy begins to hum. The vibrations are intensified as the egg is pressing up against the plug buried in my ass. I can barely manage to stand. Needless to say, my darts don't even hit the board, much less the triple 7 I was supposed to be throwing at. The buzzing stops as I shakily approach the table, and remains silent for my next few throws. It's no use, though. My concentration is fractured beyond repair, and all I can think of now are the toys buried inside me, and how desperately I need to be fucked. I've lost our first game by over 70 points. You hand me a small brown paper bag and tell me to go into the bathroom and make appropriate use of what I find inside.

My legs tremble as I walk unsteadily to the bathroom and head for the nearest stall. Locking the door behind me, I open the bag to find a long Y shaped chain with three clamps on the ends. My hands are shaking as I attach the clamps onto my nipples and tighten down the clamps. I whimper as the clamps bite into my tender flesh. I spread my legs, and as if you could see through the walls, the egg starts to vibrate wildly. My clit quivers with anticipation and I hesitate briefly before releasing the clamp and tightening the screw. I bite my lip to stifle the scream/moan that rises in my throat. Just as abruptly, the humming stops and I adjust my clothing before rejoining you at our table. I hand you back the empty bag, and you reach across to brush your hand over my nipples, tugging lightly at the chain so easily felt through my shirt. I moan softly, torn between pleasure and pain, and utterly desperate for more of either. We play several more games, all of which I lose by an increasingly large margin. I've had at least 4 drinks by this time, each stronger than the last and my inhibitions are beyond loosened. You inform me that it's time to go, and we leave the bar headed for your place. As I unlock the door and turn on the lights, you unload a bag or two from the van. I've turned out all the lights except for one dim lamp, and I'm sitting cross-legged on the floor awaiting your orders. They aren't long in coming.

As you command, I strip and lay face down on the blankets. You spread my legs apart and push on the plug, making sure that it's still firmly in place. I moan and raise my ass to allow you easier access as you wish, when you suddenly spank me right on the plug with all your strength. I cry out, almost cumming with the sheer intensity of the feelings. You yank on the chain attached to my clit and laugh as I squirm and whimper. From one of the bags, you bring out your camera and a restraint belt. You fasten the belt around my waist, securing my hands in the attached cuffs. Then you proceed to take a few pictures, extremely close up, of my cunt and ass. You tug gently on the wire protruding from my pussy, and I can feel the egg begin to move. You've decided to leave the egg in as you're fucking my ass, you inform me, but any attempt on my part to reach orgasm will be harshly dealt with. You hold the camera in front of me as you display the pictures of my cunt and ass for me to see. I try to turn away, embarrassed by the images I see, but you force me to look long and hard, telling me that there will be even more to see before you're done with me tonight. I look toward the clock, and seeing that it's only 9:30, realize that the night has just begun.

I begin to shiver as you turn me over, tracing the length of chain from one nipple to the other and down to my soaking cunt. As you reach the clamp, you pause. My pussy is burning for your touch, but you just laugh and go back to the bags of toys you brought in. From one, you take out a blindfold and a bottle of lubricant. As you slip the mask over my eyes, I crane my neck to try and see what's coming next. I'm desperately hoping that it will be me, but no such luck. I feel the cold, slippery gel drip onto my cunt, and shiver as you blow gently on it. It warms up quickly, rapidly reaching the point where it almost burns. Your tongue begins to trace around my pussy lips, heating the oil even further. I squirm and try to bring my legs together, but find that you've tied them apart and I am completely exposed before you. You flick your tongue over my clit, enjoying the moans you hear. But, you decide, we can't be having the neighbors hear everything, so reaching into your bag of tricks, you pull out a ball gag and strap it on, effectively muting all sounds I could possibly make. This in turn gives you even freer rein to do any and everything in your power to torture and tease me.

I lay, helpless, with my legs spread, my hands tied to my waist, my nipples and clit clamped and my cunt dripping with anticipation. My pussy glistens with the oil you've spread on me, and I can detect the faintest fruit scent -- you rub your fingers in and around my cunt, and remove the gag long enough for me to taste the flavored oil that continues to heat my poor lonely pussy. I fight against your hand, but you overpower me and push the gag back into my mouth, leaving me with the taste of my own juices still on my tongue.

The clock strikes 10, and you step up the rate of your assault on my helpless body. Now your tongue and hands are everywhere, and I'm twisting and moaning trying desperately to cum. You reach under my ass and pull out the butt plug -- I feel so empty. That won't be for long, though, because I can feel something pressing up against the puckered hole. The egg starts to vibrate frantically as you rub the head of your cock around my cunt, oiling yourself up in preparation for your assault on my ass. I can feel you raise my hips as you slide your cock up my ass ever so slowly until I feel your balls against me. You pull out until the tip of your cock is just barely beginning to spread my asshole open. Then I scream into the gag as you ram your cock into me as hard and as deep as you can go. My back arches as I shriek with pleasure. You grunt as you feel the egg in my cunt rubbing against your cock as you piston in and out of my ass. Surely, you say without missing a stroke, we can do better than this. You stop with your cock buried in my ass and reach for your bag of tricks. Out comes a thick dildo, which you promptly replace the egg with. I whimper as I feel my body stretch to accommodate two cocks, real and artificial. The incredible sensation of being completely filled is more erotic than anything i've ever experienced. You lean into your strokes now, holding the dildo in my cunt as you ream my ass. I can't stop myself from cumming repeatedly, until i can scarcely breathe.

The blankets beneath me are soaked with cum, and although I whimper around my gag, begging for mercy, you keep fucking me steadily. You only withdraw long enough to flip me over and ram the dildo up my ass as you bury your cock in my dripping cunt. Fucking me from behind like this gives you the opportunity to use another of your little surprises, the leather paddle. I feel it crack down across my ass, alternating perfectly with the strokes of your cock in my cunt. All the while you're fucking and beating me, I can hear you telling me just what a little slut I am, and how such a whore deserves to be fucked and beaten mercilessly until I pass out with the sheer pleasure/pain of it all. You pause in mid-stroke to take a picture of my fiery red ass with the dildo buried in my asshole and your cock waiting to sink fully into my cunt. You're like a machine now, stroking deep and evenly, never missing a beat. I find my arousal peaking again, I begin shaking with pleasure and thrusting my ass into your every stroke.

You stop without warning or explanation, however, and I almost sob with frustration. The egg and the plug get shoved back in, and you pick up the paddle to begin your work on my cunt. Your first strike is low, and catches me on the sensitive area between my asshole and cunt. I flinch, but show little more reaction as my attention is commanded by the sensations in my pussy. You put all your effort into the next swing, however, and your aim is true. The paddle lands squarely on the clamp still attached to my clit, and my eyes open wide as I scream into the gag. You look at me in sympathy and promise to kiss it all better once I've taken my punishment for losing all our dart games tonight. I've lost with a total of 375 points against me, which you tell me in fairness you'll round up to 400. This means that my punishment score is 40. But, you announce regretfully, only part of that score is for the paddle. Among other things, at least one-third of your remaining score will call for the clothespins. From your bag of tricks you take a package of clothespins.

As you remove a handful, you begin explaining just how you're going to use them on me. You stretch out on of my pussy lips and begin attaching clothespins, telling me how important it is to have at least 10 clothespins on each lip in order to continue with stage 2 of this phase. You finish placing the pins, and I moan into the gag from the sheer intensity of the exquisite pain. Reaching behind you, you pull out a roll of duct tape, and laugh as my eyes widen in concern. "Relax" you say as you loosen the end of the tape. "You're going to love this, or else." You pull the clothespins flat against my inner thigh, spreading my cunt wide open. I can feel the stinging sensation as you wrap the tape around my legs and clothespins, securing my cunt for your slightest whim. The paddle comes down quickly on my naked clit, and once more the ball gag muffles my shriek. You slip one; two three fingers into my cunt, laughing at how soaked I am. My clit takes more punishment for my daring to hump at your fingers. I am so desperate to cum, but terrified that doing so will end this incredible torture session.