Imagine There's Still Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Really. I teasingly referred to him as a boyfriend, but technically I suppose he will be our new Bull."

She glanced over her shoulder at him, grinning when his mouth drooped open and he stumbled to a stop. He was stunned. It felt like an out of body experience. Was she still teasing him?

"You know what that is?" he heard himself ask.

"Of course...Bill really knows his stuff. He's been a real blessing. Now come on."

He straggled on behind her, and somehow, before he knew it, they had covered the distance to Bill's house. He had not really had a chance to worry or wonder if anyone saw him, and now he was rather anxious to be waiting at the sliding glass patio door at the back of Bill Stouder's house. Lucy pulled the door open just far enough to stick her head inside.

"Bill," she yelled, "it's Lucy and her cuckold. Can we come in?"

"Cuckold?" Jon muttered.

"Just teasing baby," she said as she pulled the door open and flashed him her evil Lucinda grin. "Come on in...he's expecting us."

Should he put a stop to all this right now? Should he tell her this had gone too far and he wanted to go back to the way things were before? The problem was that she had been adamant that they were probably finished if he said no. Was he ready to give up on his marriage so easily? And if she was really serious about this, and it certainly seemed that she was, did he really want to go back?

The older gentleman who greeted them was friendly looking, with dark gray here and wire rimmed reading glasses. He was perhaps two inches taller than Jon, but much thinner. He was maybe in a little bit better shape too, even though he was older. It was hard not to be a little envious of the man for some reason. There was an independence and confidence about him that seem to say that he was in charge.

"Bill, this is my husband Jon," Lucy practically gushed. "Jon...this is our new Bull."

Bill shook his head and rolled his eyes slightly, then smiled and held out a hand. Jon took it and was surprised at the strength the older man possessed.

"It's nice to finally meet you Jon," he said, "Lucy and I have spoken about you so much that I feel like we already know each other."

"It's nice to meet you too," Jon said, trying to maintain some sense of formality and dignity, even though he was standing there in flip-flops and Victoria Secret panties.

"I really like your outfit Jon," he said with a chuckle. "I thought Lucy might do something like that...she's really coming into her own dominant style, wouldn't you say?"

Jon nodded and tried very hard to maintain a friendly smile.

Bill then turned to Lucy and looked her up and down. "You look good enough to eat in that spring dress."

"Thank you," she replied, and practically curtsied to him.

Jon felt his stomach churn as Bill ushered them into his study, and gestured to a pair of plush chairs.

"Would you like some tea?" he asked.

"I know where it is," Lucy answered as she turned for the kitchen. "Is the water hot already Bill?"

"Yes Honey," he replied. "The tray is ready and the tea has steeped...all you have to do is fill the pot."

"Okay Bill...you and Jon go ahead and get started."

He nodded, turned and bent to pluck a notebook and pen from the coffee table and eased into a solid wood rocking chair. Jon took a seat and stared at him in numb fascination. He was so light-headed that he thought he might pass out. Had this old man really just called his wife Honey? And had she just called introduced him as Bull?

"You look a little pale Jon," Bill offered as he looked at him over the top of his half glasses. "Are you feeling all right? Are you warm enough? I can turn up the gas fireplace if you like."

"I'm just a little dazed," Jon replied, surprised at how weak his voice sounded.

"Understandable. Perhaps you should lie down on the couch over here."

Bill motioned to a leather couch next to his rocking chair that looked just like what you would expect for a psychologists office. Jon staggered over and lay down. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply several times, then opened his eyes again and nodded.

"You feeling better now? Ready to get started? "

Jon nodded again.

"So tell me how you feel about all of this Jon? As I understand it, you've been asking for this lifestyle change for a long time. I would think that you are very excited that Lucy has finally agreed to make it real for you."

"I'm not sure Doctor," he replied, looking at the ceiling fan that was turning slowly overhead.

"Please Jon...I try not to stand on formality...it tends to get in the way in this type of session. Call me Bill. Now why do you think you are so uncertain? Lucy tells me you have wanted this for a very long time."

"It's not that I don't want it...it's just that it is such a drastic change...and she's so intense. And it's not like I had imagined. I had imagined that there would be more love, and passion, and tenderness...more gentle persuasion."

"Do you think that accurately describes a dominant and submissive relationship? Or is that a fanciful expectation?"

"I'm not sure."

"Oh come now Jon...don't you think this is just a situation where fantasy does not equal reality? Lucy tells me that you have a degree in international business, and that you are a Director of Logistics for a large visual imaging company here on the West coast. I imagine that when you were in college the idea of being Logistics Director sounded very glamorous and prestigious. Does the reality of the work you do each day match the fantasy of what you would have imagined the job entailed?"

"Well no...it's mostly making sure everyone remembers to take care of the details that they should have taken care of in the first place."

"Sounds a little tedious to me. Not nearly as exciting as the title implies. Do you see the parallel?"

"I suppose."

"So I sense your hesitancy to what Lucy has proposed is rather established at the moment. Do you think perhaps you're not ready for this? Do you think perhaps you need to take a step back and reconsider this whole idea?"

"Maybe...but Lucy said that she would leave me if I said no."

"Well, yes...that is a problem. I can see how that could be a complication for you. Fortunately, as I have explained to Lucy, I have an extra room where she can stay until this is all sorted out."

"What? How would that help?" Jon nearly came up off of the couch.

Lucy returned with the tray of tea and cups just then. She placed the tray on the table and quickly went about pouring the tea. She put a splash of milk in one cup and then two suger cubes before pouring the black liquid. She stirred it twice and lifted the cup to her lips, nodded and smiled, then placed the cup on a saucer and handed it to Bill. He took a sip and smiled warmly at her.

"That's perfect love," he said.

"Thank you Bull," she replied.

"That is cute how you have done that with my name. It's not really accurate, and I think it makes your husband a little anxious...don't you?"

"Maybe a little, but you did tell me that competition in the mind of a submissive is a very powerful thing."

"There is that," he said and took another sip of his tea.

Jon felt suddenly queasy again. The familiarity, the tenderness, the intimacy between them was almost more than he could take. She would never serve him the way she just served this stranger. But of course he really wasn't a stranger, was he? Jon had completely forgotten his anger about Bill offering her a place to stay so she could leave him. His mind was in a daze.

Bill cleared his throat as if to continue.

"Perhaps we can flesh out the specific areas of reservation that you have to Lucy's expectations, Jon. Lucy...could you tell Jon here exactly what you have in mind for the short term as far as his service to you goes. Maybe we can discover some common ground on which to forge his compliance."

She poured a cup of tea for herself, not bothering to offer Jon any, then eased back in her chair and took a long slurping sip.

"Careful of those perfect lips," Bill said with a chuckle. "Need those for other, more delicate, things."

What did that mean? He was beside himself with mental anguish over their conversation. It was like he was an interloper watching two long time lovers having tea before bedtime. He wanted to intervene, but he did not know if he could. And if he could bring himself to intercede, what would he say?

Finally Lucy set her tea down in her own saucer and turned to Jon.

"You have been doing a good job of keeping my car washed recently," she said. "But from now on I want it washed and waxed each and every Sunday morning. And of course vacuum out the inside."

"Sounds reasonable," Bill offered.

Jon nodded and allowed an uneasy smile, laying back once more to watch the ceiling fan. It seemed to have a calming effect on him. How could he have a problem with her first task? He always enjoyed keeping her car looking good. And she would probably never know the difference if he only waxed twice a month.

"And you have occasionally been doing the laundry and the dishes for me," she went on. "But from now on you will do them all unless I choose to. If I want to feel like a domestic Goddess sometimes, then I will tell you to leave the task for me, but otherwise you will make sure they are done morning and night."

Again Jon nodded and smiled. They really didn't have that much laundry, and the dish washer was not that hard to fill and empty.

"Any special attire for these tasks?" Bill asked.

"Well...I think we'll stay with the basic black panties...that was a very nice idea you had William."

"Not at all, my dear," he replied with a subtle laugh. "Black is so much more serviceable than pink."

"There is one thing though...the panties would look so very much better if he lost some weight."

Jon groaned. Not that again. He glanced up and she was staring hard at him with those eyes.

"I plan on us growing old together, so you're going to get in better shape. In your daily online journal you will write down everything you eat. I have already arranged for us to start Weight Watchers this week and you will spend an hour at the gym three times a week."

Jon closed his eyes and nodded.

"That really is a very good idea," Bill offered. "Of course when a beautiful young woman like you marries a much older man like Jon, you have to understand that it can be harder for him to stay in perfect trim like you."

"She's only three years younger than me," Jon complained.

"Really?" Bill replied and turned to appraise Lucy with an expression of amazement. "You are in amazing shape, aren't you? What else is on your list?"

"I want a foot rub each night, for at least a half hour...the ankles and calves as well, of course. You will use warm vitamin E oil."

Jon allowed a faint nod of his head. He knew she enjoyed that more than sex, so it really was not a surprise. The experience of listening to her voice and imagining himself serving her was actually beginning to sooth him into the calm and wonderful sub-space he remembered.

"On Wednesday night and Saturday night, you will give me a full body massage...again with warm vitamin E oil."

That was always an experience with possibilities. He did not mind the view at all when he gave her a full body massage. Everything she mentioned seemed so subtle...so understated...so perfect and wonderful. Why had he been so afraid to finally and completely submit to her?

"And I want your cock and balls shaved. I want them smooth as a baby's bottom. And of course you will wear a device."

What was that? A device? What was she...?

"You choose whatever chastity device you want," she continued. "Birdlock...CB6000...whatever you want, but order it tomorrow and make sure it has a lock and key and make sure you have for me to put on you by next Sunday night."

The idea sort of troubled him, but he let it pass over him for a moment to keep the calm stilled in his brain. He had wondered about what it would be like to be locked up, but his fantasy life required a great deal of self-pleasure. How was it going to be if he could not get hard and could not touch himself?

"Why a device Lucy?" he whispered.

"Because baby," she leaned toward him and whispered back, "you masturbate entirely too much...and it's going to stop."

That had his attention. How did she know how much he pleasured himself?

"And as our Bull has explained so well to me...the best way to keep you focused on me and what I want is to keep your sexual tension as high as possible...and the best way to do that is to control your orgasms. You will be allowed release twice per month to begin with, and we'll see how that goes."

"You really want me to buy a device? Don't you trust me?"

"Not with that." She laughed her Lucinda laugh. "And I want to repeat that whatever you choose better be here and on you by next Sunday night with the key in my hand, or I will choose the device...and I favor a Prince Albert tube."

Jon thought he saw Bill wince as he felt his mind go numb again. He had seen pictures, and his fantasies stopped way short of being pierced there for that. If he was going to say yes to all of this, it was obvious there was going to be something encasing his member. But how was he going to feel about really wearing one of those contraptions?

"Well then," Bill finally said as the silence in the study became palpable. "Anything else you want to tell him?"

Lucy finished her tea and squinted a frown at Jon. "I think that's enough for now. He knows enough for him to make up his mind."

Bill turned to look at Jon, then back at Lucy.

"What about oral service?" he asked.

Jon glanced up again to watch Lucy. She preferred a good foot rub to sex, even having her pussy licked, so he was very interested in her answer. He really did not mind the smell and taste of her sex, but he had never really had to satisfy her orally that much. It took her a long time before she spoke.

"Well...morning and night, I suppose. He is going to have a lot of pent up energy and passion for me if this works like you tell me it will. I suppose I will just have to learn to enjoy it more. Maybe I'll study up on it and have him experiment with different techniques."

"That's a very good idea," Bill said. "Maybe we could do some experimentation right now to give you both some sense of where this might be going. It might give you some insight into how it might be different for your dominant side Honey, and it might help Jon here make up his mind about all of this."

"Okay," Lucy quickly agreed. "That's logical."

Jon did not like the idea at all. He did not mind if they went home to experiment with oral sex, but not here. Not now! Not in front of this stranger.

"I'm not so sure about th...," he started to say.

"The only thing you need to say is yes, or no," Lucinda barked, cutting him off in midsentence. "Now get those panties off."

Bill and Lucy were both frowning at him like he was a petulant child. Jon reached down and placed his hands on the front of his panties, suddenly very aware of the black tent his erection formed. His thumbs worked to the waistband as he inched his butt up to allow them to slide off of the cheeks of his ass.

"Do you mind if I give some suggestions as you go along?" Bill asked.

Lucy sighed loudly. "That would be great Bull," she exclaimed, as if she had just offered to save her life.

"Then why don't you go ahead and take your dress off Honey," he said.

She quickly got up and walked around the coffee table to where Bill was sitting and bent down with her back to him.

"Unzip me?" she asked.

"With pleasure," Bill replied.

Jon was transfixed as he watched his beautiful wife drop her dress in a puddle next to Bill's rocking chair. Sure enough, she had not been wearing any underwear at all. Her breasts were not large, but they were the perfect shape of tiny ski jumps. Her nipples were not especially long, but those pink buttons stood proud. The years had added a few pounds to her tummy and hips, but her skin was flawless and her shape was still the envy most mortal women that Jon knew of. She turned to face Bill, then offered her right nipple to him. The older man stretched forward in his chair to give it a quick and gentle peck with his lips. Lucy giggled and offered the other one to him. He obliged her again.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Well...this whole thing...with me not wearing any underwear like you suggested, already had me pretty excited." She took a deep breath. "But standing here naked and you doing that...well...that really got my juices going."

Jon felt like he really did pass out for a second. He could hear his heart beating like a drum in his ears. It was like watching porn staring his wife. He was beyond stunned, and far beyond excited.

"Now," Bill whispered, "let go completely of the nice, good girl Lucy that is trying to hold you back. Put her away for a time. Let the Goddess free to have her way with her slave. Let her imagination go. How would she enjoy her slave?"

Lucinda laughed. Jon did not know if Bill knew it was Lucinda laughing, but he knew. She turned and looked at him, then marched to the side of the couch.

"I told you to get those panties off," she said, and quickly reached down to pull the underwear off his legs and then off of his feet.

The embarrassment was excruciating, but the sexual tension and excitement was overwhelming. She looked long into his eyes and dropped the panties on the floor. Then, in a swift movement, her hands went to the back of the couch above his head. She lifted her left foot and stepped over him. Her pussy hairs glistened in the light from the gas fireplace, and Jon could smell her scent stronger than he ever remembered. He admired her naked body hovering over him, and was captivated.

"Scoot down baby," she said gently, her gaze intense.

Jon scooted down until his face was inches away from her pussy. He breathed in deeply and almost passed out again. He wanted to taste her, but he knew from the squint of her eyebrows that he was supposed to wait. He ventured to glance over at Bill and was sure the old man was admiring an amazing view of her entire lovely naked bottom as she squatted over him.

"Good boy," she cooed. "You waited for your Goddess."

Jon blinked as his eyes darted from her sex to her eyes and then back again.

"Now French kiss my cunt," she whispered. "Wet...sloppy...sexy...lips and tongue. Make love to my cunt...bury your whole mouth in my cunt lips."

Jon thought he was going cum as she said that. She never talked like that, and it brought him to the brink in an instant. Somehow he managed to hold on and follow her orders. He imagined the lips of her face as he kissed and sucked the silkiness of her wet pussy.

"Tongue my hole," she said, getting louder as he slurped and kissed her moist folds.

He stretched his tongue as far as he could, reaching it as deep into her crevice as he could.

" That's it...deeper... that's it...suck it...oh yes...keep going...make love to my cunt...taste it...swallow it...French kiss my cunt. Ohhhh, keep going."

Jon was like a man possessed as he as he buried his nose, mouth, and chin in the wet folds of her womanhood. He kissed and sucked her juices for everything he was worth. Time was lost to him, but it seemed like a glorious eternity. Eventually his tongue and jaws began to tire, but he kept at.

"Now the clit," she ordered. "Suck it...lap at it...quicker...yes...quicker...yes, yes...ohhhh sweet Jesus YES!"

She was panting like a dog, and for an instant he thought she had urinated on him. The fluid drenched and covered his face. It was in his eyes and all over his face. He reached up with his right hand to wipe it away, but she planted her pussy so firmly on his face that all he could do was grab her perfect ass. After a moment she pushed his hand away.