Imagine There's Still Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands down," she ordered. "Suck me...clean me...take it all...lick my cunt and swallow my cum."

Jon's head was in another world as he struggled to comply. He licked and lapped and sucked every part of her pussy.

"Now my ass," she barked as she pitched her hips forward. "Lick the cum from my ass...lick it...tongue my ass."

A part of his brain rebelled for an instant. Her ass? Lick her ass? Really?

Sensing his reluctance, Lucy climbed off of him and quickly turned around. She straddled the couch, once again planting her ass on his face, holding herself up with one hand on his chest and one hand grasping his cock.

"Lick my ass," she commanded. "French kiss my ass...tongue it."

The mental haze he was in seemed to compel him to acquiesce. His lips kissed the pucker of her anus, then his tongue swirled around it.

"Deeper," she said as she worked her ass over his face. "Bury your tongue in my asshole."

And Jon did. In that moment, he gave up all resistance. It was as though the Borg had landed. He worked her ass just as he had worked her pussy. He buried his face in between the cheeks of her ass and sucked and licked and kissed and tongued until he was spent. She groaned and squealed above him until he felt her legs quivering.

When she finally climbed off of him he was practically used, mentally and physically. He laid there on the couch, in a daze and barely aware of his surroundings. He thought he heard Bill and Lucy whispering to each other, but he was not sure what they were saying.

A moment later he felt her climb on top of him. Some natural part of him wanted to push her away because he was tired, but he was too spent to resist. Then he felt her kiss his cheeks and forhead, and he responded.

"Such a good boy," she whispered. "Such a good boy...just a little more."

Jon groaned in resistance, but she was rubbing the head of his cock with her thumb, and then she worked her way down until she was sucking on his balls. In spite of himself he felt more tension in his erection. She crawled on top of him again, kissing her way up his stomach to his nipples.

"That's my good boy," she whispered.

He felt the warmth of her pussy on his cock, and life began to swell within him again. After a moment she was rocking on top of him, the depth of her wet warmth enveloping his manhood. It felt wonderful, and he could feel his orgasm building.

And she stopped. He struggled to keep her going, but she would not relent.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" she asked in a soft and sultry voice.

"Yes," he begged.

"Do you submit to me?" she demanded.

"Yes," he replied.

"Do I own you...forever?"

"Yesss," he begged.

She began rocking on him again, working him like a hobby horse. He felt himself building again as her perfect cunt wrapped around and massaged his cock. It was perfect. She worked him and worked him, rubbing her pubic bone on his as his cock plumbed the depth of her.

"Cum for me baby," she screamed at last as she started flicking her thumb nail over his nipple. "Cum for your Goddess."

Jon could not believe how powerful his orgasm was. It was a though the well of his soul had erupted and all that was left of him belonged completely to her.

It was almost an hour later that they had both recovered enough to make their way back across the commons to home. Bill had loaned Jon a bathrobe for the trek. They showered together, and later that night they held each other. As sleep swallowed them that night, they made their vows again.

"Thank you Slave," she whispered.

"Thank you Goddess," he replied.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
chapter 1was awesome

I opened chapter 2 and was disappointed. I hoped chapter 3 would show us more of what chapter 1offered but instead was assaulted by fetish bullshit. "Submit or I leave" is not love. I wait to see the continuation of Chapter 1 where she begs him to take her back. KILL BILL!

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
was hoping to see a continuation of ch. 1

Not chapter 2. Let me know when you post something worth reading in *this* category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What happened to the interesting ch1.

In ch1 he was leaving her right? That was at least interesting. This story right now has been done over and over with the sub always happy to be abused and neglected. At least I thought the story would focus on the leaving and the neglect.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Category police

This is well-written but a domme - sub relationship, with humiliation, flogging, and chastity bondage belongs in BDSM or Fetish far more than LW. I'm curious to see if other readers agree, or not. My impression of their relationship is that he lacks self-esteem and loves her more than she loves him. Probably she has been cheating for a while -- that's why she is so ready to leave him. I can't honestly see why he wants to grow old with her as her slave, but if he does, again, wrong category.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Out of Love Ch. 01 A weekend with friends, things get out of control.in Loving Wives
Gone in Minutes Ch. 01 I saw red and it only took a handshake.in Loving Wives
The French Exit When the idyllic holiday with the wife really isn't.in Loving Wives
How Much Worse Can This Get? He discovers that his life was a lie.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
More Stories