Imagine There's Still Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Jon mumbled, and could not believe the words had escaped from him.

Did he love it? Yes...and no. He could not believe what was going on in his mind.

"Good," she said. "Now you take it and get on with it. Take it out and wash it off. I want to watch you put that up your ass at least ten times. Be sure and relax so you don't hurt yourself."

Jon did as he was told. He washed it off and stuck it back in. Then again and again, even though there was nothing left to clean off. It was such a surreal experience to have her watching him like that as he worked on himself. It was almost like she was watching him masturbate. Perhaps that was exactly what she was doing.

"That's enough," she finally said, holding up a new razor. "Now we're going to shave all of your body hair off. I'll do your back and legs."

For the next five minutes they shared the razor until all of his body hair below the neck was gone. His skin felt rather raw, but his emotions were running high as she stroked every part of his body to make sure the hair was gone.

"That's good, Baby," she finally said.

Jon turned off the shower and she immediately began to towel him off. When he was dry she pointed to a bottle replenishing balm on the counter.

"Lotion yourself thoroughly and come lay on my bed," she commanded, then floated out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

A few moments later he stepped back into the bedroom to find her waiting for him. She was lying on the bed, as though posed to prepare for him. Her hair was pulled back into a very tight ponytail, and she was wearing a leather bra and tight leather shorts. The vision before him was perfect, and completely grasped his imagination.

"Spread the towel out here on the bed." She gestured beside her. "Then lay down on it."

Jon again did as he was told and Lucinda gazed deep into his eyes.

"Now pull your knees up to your shoulders," she commanded.

Jon tentatively and nervously complied. He could not describe the exposed vulnerable mental anguish he felt. Lucy rolled away from him and reached over to pluck a bottle of KY lotion from her night stand, then rolled back over to stare deep into his eyes again. She put some gel on her index finger and held it up in front of him.

"Beg me to finger fuck you," she demanded.

Jon trembled as he met her gaze, but did not say anything.

"Beg me," she repeated.

She stared into his eyes and waited.

"Please," he finally said in a small voice.

"Please what?" she replied.

He struggled with the confusion and fear and excitement for a long time, still holding his legs up to fully expose his virgin asshole to her. The arousal he felt was almost more than he could stand.

"Please finger fuck me Goddess," he begged.

She pushed her finger slowly inside him, then began a rhythm of strokes as she searched his face.

"Beg me again," she said.

"Please fuck me Goddess."

"This is mine...do you understand?"

"I understand," he replied.

"And this is also mine." She pulled her finger from his asshole and grabbed his balls and cock. "Do you understand?"

"I understand," he managed to answer weakly.

"You can put your legs down Baby," she said softly.

When he did so, Lucy lowered her mouth to his and kissed him so hard that he thought it might bruise both of their lips. Then there were her eyes again as she pulled a few inches away. Then slowly she began to kiss her way across his nipples and down his stomach and groin until her wet velvet lips and tongue began to work on his hard cock. She quickly devoured it, then back out to the tip and worked on the head with her teeth while she reached down to separate his legs with her right hand. As she worked his cock to a frenzy with her tongue, the fingers of her right hand squeezed and fondled his balls while the fingers of her left hand flicked and squeezed first one nipple and then the other. When he could feel himself ready to burst at any moment, and as if Lucy could read his mind, she thrust her finger back into his asshole and found his prostrate. Her mouth and lips were like a powerful vacuum cleaner, a sucking vengeance on his shaft, as he erupted. She swallowed and swallowed again, sucking until he was completely spent, and then she kept sucking and tonguing his spent and shriveling cock until long after he was done.

Jon shivered again as she continued to suck on his sensitive penis while she caressed his legs with one hand and his chest with the other. Finally she pulled away and stared into his eyes again.

"And that's mine too," she said, sitting up and smacking her lips. "Understand?"

"Yes Goddess," he said.

"I know you need more from me...I will try to satisfy that need in the best way I can make available. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Jon replied with a satisfied smile.

Best way available? What did that mean? He was so hopeful and satisfied and content that he was willing to try to go along with whatever it meant.

"Good...now go get one of the devices that you purchased. We'll put it on you this morning and you can wear it all week-end.

Jon wanted to argue with her. He wanted to explain that he had given up on that idea, that the opportunity for that was over, but somehow he just could not make himself say the words. She seemed so enthused about the very idea now. How was he supposed to explain to her? Perhaps if he waited her out, then they could talk about it and he could explain.

But as he hesitated, Lucy managed to produce the switch as though from thin air. She slapped his limp cock and balls with a painful blow that also struck his thighs and stirred him instantly aware and forced him to action.

"Get with it," she snapped. "Get in there right now."

Jon sprang from the bed and found himself scampering to his den for the packages. As he stepped into the room and flicked the lights on, however, he saw that both packages had already been opened and were sitting in the middle of the desk. Each device was displayed in relief, all of the parts in the middle of the desk, and all of them painted in bright shiny enamel.

"Finger nail polish," she said from behind him as he stared at the chastity devices before him. "Perfect Pussy Pink."

Jon turned to look at her with wide eyed surprise, and Lucinda giggled out loud.

"Let's go with the Birdlock," she finally demanded as she stepped around him and picked the device up.

"Pink?" Jon exclaimed.

"Yes...very pretty, don't you think?" offered Lucy.

What was supposed to say to that? How was he supposed to argue? As he stood there she picked the unit up and began to fasten the plastic strap around the base of his scrotum. Before he knew it she was guiding the plastic tube over the end of his flaccid cock and snapping the lock closed.

She looked at him with a satisfied smile.

"That was pretty damned good," she smirked. "Even if I do say so myself."

He looked at her, dazed and confused.

"I practiced on Bill a few times," she explained with an expression of triumphant glee. "Of course he is a lot smaller than you, so I wondered how I would do on your large package. That was easier than I expected."

"Practiced on Bill?" Jon asked, his own voice sounding stupid and simple in his own ears.

The knowledge ripped at his ego, his manhood. The jealousy and fear and excitement made his brain seem numb. At least he had the satisfaction of knowing his cock was bigger than Bill's. Was that really any kind of satisfaction?

"We wanted you to be ready for this week-end."

"This week-end?" Jon asked.

"Yes...I need to get started with my obligation to you...to give you more stimulation...more attention. And I have some friends coming over to help with that. You need some CFNM time. You need to serve some dominant women. Well...at least they're willing to try to be dominant. This is really going to be good for them...and you too."

"What?"

"I'm thinking that the girls should come over around noon."

"What girls?" Jon squeaked the question.

"Well my girls, of course. Jackie, and Rose, and Carrie, and Judith. Even Carol is considering coming."

"What for?"

"To dominate you, of course...to have their way with you. How did you put it? To help me challenge you, and intrigue, and of course excite you." Lucy looked liked she had just offered him a giant piece of chocolate pie.

"They're coming here...this week-end?"

"Yes...and they'll be staying the whole week-end...until Tuesday morning. I told Angela that you would be taking Monday and Friday off this week and next. She said your people at work would really appreciate you taking some time off, and Angela says you have almost a month and a half of personal time built up."

"I'm not sure..." Jon tried to object.

"But I am," Lucinda replied in a sharp tone.

They stared at each other then, and slowly Jon felt his meager resolve slip away. Then she smiled at him.

"Good...now listen closely. You will find a list of tasks on the kitchen counter. First you will call each of my girls and asked them to come over for the week-end. You may have to persuade them a bit...I told them about my idea, but a few of them were a little reluctant until they knew that it was your idea."

"But if they don't want to come..."

"You will convince them...beg them...promise them anything...get all of them to come. Do you understand? The only answer I will accept is that you have arranged for all of them to come."

Jon blinked several times as he struggled to grasp the significance of her instructions. He did not know how he was going to convince them, but he understood that he had no choice. Finally he nodded.

"Yes Goddess," he said.

"Good...after they each agree to come, you will find out what they want to eat and drink for the week-end."

"Yes Goddess," he said.

"You're getting very good at that," she said with dazzling smile of satisfaction. "Then paint your finger nails and toe nails the same color as your little penis device here. The polish is on the kitchen counter."

She reached out and patted the plastic tube that house his manhood. He felt his cock try to swell slightly inside the unit. Was he ready for this? Could he do it? Pink finger nails and toe nails? Did it really matter anymore what he thought he could do? A part of his brain was conflicted, while the other part of his brain was in a submissive heaven.

"After your nails are dry...you will follow my list of instructions to the letter as you prepare for the girls. You may need to go shopping for wine or whatever they might want, and if you do then you are allowed to wear the lycra outfit that is hanging in your den. Otherwise you will wear only sandals and your device. Do you understand?"

"Yes Goddess," he replied as his brain swam in a fog of stupor.

"Now, I'm going to take a nap...get caught back up on the sleep I did not get last night."

Lucy raised her eyebrows at him with a hint of accusation. Jon nodded to her.

"You will wake me at five," she said.

Jon nodded again.

"Make sure the girls understand that you will need to spend an hour or so helping me get ready for my date with Bill tonight."

Jon stared at her. He felt like he was outside of his own body, watching someone else try to understand and come to grips with what she had said. Could he argue? Could he say anything?

"Now Baby," she said in a soft gentle voice, "I can see that this is all a little much for you."

Jon felt himself nodding.

"So do you remember our safe phrase?"

Jon felt something stick in his throat as they looked at each other.

"Say you want to get off this yellow brick road...or say yes Goddess. Which will it be?"

It seemed like an eternity that Jon stood there and gazed into her eyes. Finally she broke the spell.

"The girls will be expecting your calls Baby," she cooed.

"Yes Goddess," he heard himself say.

And he watched her beautiful form turn and stroll away from him. God he loved her. He watched her go into her bedroom and close the door behind her.

Could he do this?

Did he want off of this yellow brick road?

He had just started down it, for God's sake.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01 A husband fights back.in Loving Wives
How I caught My Wife Cheating Man catches wife cheating with his best friend.in Loving Wives
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
Desperate Measures He knew what he had to do.in Loving Wives
Flyover Country Ch. 01 If you get naughty out-of-doors, don't buy hubby a new drone.in Loving Wives
More Stories