Imagine There's Still Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was really all Lucy's idea."

"Then I say it again. Why are you doing it?"

"It's a little complicated."

"Try me."

Jon remained silent for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts as he stared into her penetrating eyes. This was an incredible sensation, and his mind was in a haze.

"Some of this is my fantasy...the CFNM, you know. I really enjoy the idea of being submissive. I love the way it makes me feel. Some of the rest of it was just trying to create some passion, some excitement, some thrill in my sex life. Lucy has become so casual and uninterested, and I have become so frustrated and disillusioned."

"Do you think maybe you should call this whole thing off?"

"I think I'm afraid to," Jon explained.

"I'm not sure I understand."

"If this does not work then I'm afraid maybe Lucy and I will not make it. This is like a last ditch effort."

"But she's planning on us dominating you while she goes out on a date with an old man who has become another one of her projects. Seems to me that you and Lucy need to work this out...just the two of you."

"So why are you here Carol?" Jon asked.

"It's complicated," she replied.

"Try me," Jon replied with a haunting grin.

Carol smiled, then laughed quietly.

"That's why," she said. "That mind of yours...that sense of humor and gallant mastery of order that you have without even trying. I need to expand my repertoire if I am going to really become the Domme that I think I can be, and I need a perfect temporary muse who will play along with me while I master my skills. I think Lucy is a fool to have done this to you, but I'm willing to go along with it because you are so perfect. You are probably my best opportunity to learn and grow."

"That kind of leaves me in awe of you," Jon whispered.

"Perfect," she said with a curt nod of her head. "Lucy has given her word and I have given mine, and if you agree then we will see what this week-end has to offer."

He met her gaze, and for the second time in just a while he had the notion that he was doing something good for someone else. He really did not know what all he was getting into, but Carol needed him.

"For the week-end then," he said.

"So where is the key for that thing," she said, pointing to his Birdlock.

"Lucy has it."

"Do you have any idea why she put it on you?"

"She said something about my cock and my cum, and my ass belong only to her."

"I see. And she is taking a nap to get ready for her date?"

"Yes."

"What time are you supposed to get her up?"

"At five."

"I think instead that I will go wake her up a few minutes early. We need to clear a few things up first."

"It's only three thirty. What do you want me to do until then?"

She considered the ceiling for a few moments, the smiled knowingly. She stooped and opened a flap on her bag, then plucked out a bottle of lotion and tossed it to him.

"Make sure the ladies have plenty to drink, then each of them gets a fifteen minute foot rub."

"That's a good idea," Jon said as he caught the bottle and started for the door.

"You can do their nails tonight after Lucy leaves on her date."

He turned to look at her, aware that he was frowning.

"Are you all right with her going on a date tonight?" Carol asked seriously.

"I'm a little anxious about it," he replied.

"Then you need to talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel."

"It's complicated," Jon said. "We don't communicate very well lately."

"Nothing worth having come easy Jonathon. Now get out there and get started on those foot rubs. Make me proud, Slave."

Jon shivered as he said, "Yes Maam."

He tugged the door open and marched down the hall to start this new adventure.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Kath and Tom Ch. 01 It has been two months since I last had sex with my wife.in Loving Wives
Don't Fuck MY Wife Not just another revenge story.in Loving Wives
A CFNM Wedding Ch. 01 Mark gets married in the CFNM Republic.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories