Imagining Him

Story Info
She makes the dream feel real.
2k words
4.34
12.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my e-mail and saw the instructions you sent and wiggled in my chair with anticipation. I was excited and hurried to my room to prepare. In front of the bathroom mirror, I changed out of my clothes and into the mauve-pink camisole and panty set you sent me. I brushed my red hair and pulled it into a high ponytail that left the ends lightly brushing against my bare shoulders. I sprayed on the sensuous perfume you love on me and put on my choker, all as your email had directed me.

The cold metal against my throat, the smell of the perfume and the feel of the satin made me feel sexy and erotic. I ran my hands down over my body and felt my nipples harden. I liked the look of my hard nipples poking against the satin of the camisole. Smiling, I clicked off the light and went into my bedroom.

I went to my bedside table and got out my bullet vibrator. Then, as you directed, I got on the bed facing the mirrored closet doors. I got in the position: on my knees, legs slightly parted, back arched and palms on my thighs facing upwards. The position that says I am ready for you, my Sir, and that I accept. I breathed deeply and slowly and began reciting my mantra as I looked into the mirror.

I imagined hearing the door open and you quietly entering the room. I continue saying my mantra and looking in the mirror, but my heart is beating faster as you walk behind me and remove your clothes. I feel you in the shadows moving toward me. I feel your weight upon the bed. Your fingertips just barely touch my shoulders and glide down my arms, then back up again to caress the side of my neck. I watch your fingers toy with a strand of my copper red hair as you lean in to whisper in my ear.

"You're such a good girl."

"Thank you Sir," I whisper back, my stomach suddenly doing flip-flops at the words I love to hear so much.

You slide down the straps of my camisole, and my full, heavy breasts come into view. Our eyes meet in the mirror as you reach around, cupping their weight in your hands, giving them a gentle but firm squeeze. I love watching your big hands touching me, squeezing and kneading the creamy white flesh. You take my hardening nipples between your fingers and thumb, pinching them just hard enough that pressure melts into pleasure. They get rock hard and tingles go from my pinched nipples down to my pussy. You lean in and whisper in my ear.

"Tell me that you're My slut, tell your Dom what you want."

I close my eyes as I feel a shiver of lust run through my body.

"Yes Sir, I'm Your slut. I want you Sir...I want you to make me cum."

"We'll see. You need to be a good girl first before I decide if My slut should come."

With that, you pinch my nipples harder, twisting them until I cry out with the quick pain. Then you let go and run your hands down my stomach to the tops of my thighs. Your fingers play with the lace edging of my boy cut panties. You slowly move your fingers over the satin towards my pussy. I arch my back more, letting my thighs open a little wider. I want you to touch me so bad.

You know this of course, so you don't touch the ache that is building, but instead slide your hands around to cup my ass in your palms. You give the cheeks a squeeze and bring your lips to kiss my neck. I tilt my head, watching in the mirror, as I feel your hot breath against my skin and my ass being fondled in your hands. I love feeling your touch, the way you just take what you want from me leave me trembling.

Your lips kiss my neck and move down to my shoulders, as your hands move back to the front of my panties. My breath catches as you take my ear lobe between your teeth and nibble just enough to make me feel weak with need. Your hand slides between my legs, and you cup my sex in your warm palm. A finger finds my slit and pushes the satin fabric into it. I moan as you bump against my clit and I press my body down wanting to feel the pressure of your fingers.

"My little girl is very wet. Tell me what you want."

"I want you Sir. I want to cum." I can barely talk as your finger circles slowly around my clit.

You laugh softly behind me and take your hand off my pussy, moving back up to my nipples where you tweak them and then I feel you grab my ponytail. Your other hand comes up and caresses my cheek. Your lips kiss my ear then you proceed to drive me mad with lust by whispering what you plan to do to me, how you plan to have me writhing and begging you to allow me to cum.

You tug my ponytail down, tilting my head back. Your other hand lifts my face up, and your mouth comes down hard on my lips. The suddenness of the kiss as you force my mouth open with your tongue is like a bolt of lightning. My lust is driven higher. I must remain still. Your tongue plunges over and over into my mouth, taking my breath away as you hold me tight against you and kiss me with a passion that is filled with the promise of what is to come. I can feel my wetness on the satin panties as you explore my mouth, nibbling and licking my lips. I hear myself moan into you.

You break the kiss and push me forward so that I am on my hands and knees. Your hand goes beneath me, raising my ass higher as you pull the panties down over my hips. I feel your hand possessing my ass with caresses and lowering to own my cunt with soft strokes. You draw out my wetness, rubbing it up my ass and back down again to my clit. I moan and push against your hand. I try to reach under me, needing to rub my clit. It is so aching for attention that I know it is swollen.

"No!" Your single command is like a slap and I jerk my hand immediately back to where I had it.

Then I feel the sting of your hand as you bring it down hard on my ass. First, one cheek, then the other, over and over again, until I am lost to only the delicious feel of sting and need. I hear you breathing faster. I know the sight of my red ass covered in your handprints usually makes you wild with lust.

I feel your soothing touch and feel my mind barely return to normal when your fingers plunge into me. In and out, you pump your fingers into me, the sound and aroma of my juices as my cunt sucks on your fingers almost as loud as my moans and soft cries.

"Say your mantra, say it as my fingers fuck your hot, little cunt."

I try to say it, the words that I know like my own name suddenly lost to me. You help me say it as your fingers push in deeper fucking me faster and harder.

"Tell me you want to cum my Slut. Beg Me to make you cum."

"Oh please Sir, please make me cum!"

"Does your cunt want my cock, Slut."

"Oh yes Sir, please...please fuck Your slut now!"

I beg, looking over my shoulder, my glazed eyes locking onto yours. I try to wiggle back to touch you and open my legs to entice you more. But you see through my attempts to get my way and smack me hard on the ass and tell me to say my mantra and behave. I moan almost in protest but stop and obey, gasping out my mantra as your fingers find my G-spot and rub it hard.

"Ohhhh God, yes Sir!"

"Yes My slut, you are ready for me now."

Your voice is so strong and powerful when you're like this, in Dom mode. It never fails to make my heart pound with desire and create a need to submit fully to you. Love for you floods through me mixing with my lust and I feel my body relax with the knowledge that whatever you do to me is right and what I want.

You pull your fingers from my cunt and replace them swiftly with your cock. I look up into the mirror in front of me, watching the face that I love so much as you thrust your cock deep into my warm, wet pussy. Your eyes close with your pleasure, then open to meet mine in the mirror. You run your hands over my back to my hanging breasts. You squeeze them tight, pinching the nipples so hard that I cry out and rock back harder trying to fuck you.

I hear the buzzing of my bullet and literally almost jump off your cock as you press it against my clit. You are leaning over my back, thrusting hard into me, holding the bullet at full blast against my clit, and I know I am seconds from exploding.

"Oh, please Sir, let me cum!" I cry out.

"Yes My slut, cum now! Cum hard for your Sir NOW!"

Every cell in my body reacts to your commands. I feel my pussy swell and grip your cock. My clit against the bullet is almost too much and then the feeling spreads and melts like a thousand fireworks going off at once. I cry out, shutting my eyes tight as you let the bullet buzz hard on my clitoris and your cock fucks me so deep. My orgasm subsides and you pull out of me taking the bullet away too.

You flip me over unto my back, and I open my eyes just as you bring your cock up to my lips.

"Suck it slut! Taste your cum on my cock."

I greedily suck you into my open mouth. My tongue swirls around your shaft and up over the head. I taste my juices that coat your cock and suck harder, taking you in as deep as I can. I can tell you're so ready to cum by the way your hand grasps my hair, and you begin fucking my mouth.

"Oh, you're good at sucking cock My little slut."

Your words fuel me, and I lick and suck your cock, wanting to show you all the love that I have for you right now with my mouth. I move a hand to cup your balls and use my fingers to gently squeeze them. I feel you tighten up as your cock thrusts deeper into my mouth. With a loud groan, you begin to cum. I suck and lick until you're spent and pull your cock from my mouth.

I smile up dreamily at you as you look down with such a tender look of love. Your hand strokes my cheek as your eyes travel over the body you have just made so happy.

"Thank you my Slut, you please me so well."

"Thank you my Sir. Pleasing you is what I live for."

I lie there on my bed looking at the ceiling, my body spent from its orgasm. I lie there thinking of you and how what I am is all Yours. I am Your body ... Your thighs ... Your breasts ... Your ass ...Your cunt. I watch your hands, the hands I love so much when they are touching me, exploring me. I think of your breath on my hot flesh and the feel of your lips following where your hands have touched. I know we will look into each other's eyes and see pure lust and complete love reflecting, each in the other.

I smile but there is a hint of sadness; right now I have my imagination. Soon there will be no need for sadness because you, my Love, my Sir, will walk quietly into our room and real bliss will follow.

I love you, my Sir!